CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

davematt 11-01-2010 12:54 AM

Packers coming back strong here.

Superb game now.

sLlll 11-01-2010 12:58 AM

I think I prefer AC to run away with this. If GB come back they'll be serious contenders.

Swanny32 11-01-2010 12:58 AM

Go Cards!

sLlll 11-01-2010 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II
Nope, just something I noticed...

For you to make an informed judgment you must have gone back and read all of my posts on the NFL thread. That would make you one sad individual. Otherwise all I see is you trying to side with your clique.

I may not be to your liking but maybe you should look at your list, read my posts, see other peoples opinions and see where you are mistaken on each point :D

pauldrulez 11-01-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeo
This is why i ddin't think it was definitely over, they have got some good weapons, Finley is absolutely immense. Hoping Ingram can be similarly good for us next season, presuming he's fit and ready after his knee troubles.

Loving a tight exciting game, finally! Still on for 37-34 ;)

Lol, don't compare Cornelius Ingram to Jermichael Finley.

There is a huge gulf in class between those 2. You should rely on Celek, Finley is sneaking up on being as good as him.

NFC has some amazing TE's. Davis, Gonzalez, Celek, Witten, Carlson (Sea), Finley, Shiancoe, Olsen, Shockey, Winslow, Boss. And there are a few others that aren't exactly average.

pauldrulez 11-01-2010 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLlll
For you to make an informed judgment you must have gone back and read all of my posts on the NFL thread. That would make you one sad individual. Otherwise all I see is you trying to side with you clique.

I may not be to your liking but maybe you should look at your list then read my posts and see where you are mistaken on each point :D

I refuse to get involved in this, but Oz is a Packers fan.

pauldrulez 11-01-2010 01:06 AM

And this game just got going again.

Strathclyde Eagle 11-01-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
And Tony, Steve (if I can call you by your real names, Straths/Addiscombe)

You're welcome on all but two days a year. ;)

Fantastic catches by Jennings & Fitzgerald.

pauldrulez 11-01-2010 01:07 AM

Ok, wanker. I mean Tony.

;)

davematt 11-01-2010 01:08 AM

Its basically a shootout now.

Cards have the advantage as they have the extra score and possession. They screw up, the Packers will pounce.

Strathclyde Eagle 11-01-2010 01:09 AM

Not quite what I meant Paul. :D

Everyone here can call me by my name with the exception of Nordberg (Swanny will know what I mean by that). :p

AddiscombeEagle 11-01-2010 01:09 AM

wow great game. Brave plays by the packers. rogers looks like a proper player.

ardeo 11-01-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Lol, don't compare Cornelius Ingram to Jermichael Finley.

There is a huge gulf in class between those 2. You should rely on Celek, Finley is sneaking up on being as good as him.

NFC has some amazing TE's. Davis, Gonzalez, Celek, Witten, Carlson (Sea), Finley, Shiancoe, Olsen, Shockey, Winslow, Boss. And there are a few others that aren't exactly average.

I mean in terms of physicality he should be similar, i'm not expecting him to be as good, but people were talking about him being potentially as good as Celek this year. Celek is quality, but I wouldn't say as quick as Finley or Ingram.

oz_da II 11-01-2010 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLlll
For you to make an informed judgment you must have gone back and read all of my posts on the NFL thread. That would make you one sad individual. Otherwise all I see is you trying to side with you clique.

I may not be to your liking but maybe you should look at your list then read my posts and see where you are mistaken on each point :D

Not at all, overtime I notice your posts and all you appear to do is either crap on about how great either the Yankees or Cowboys or you feebly attempt to put people down. On top of that you never do it amusingly...

I can see why you are getting ignored.

pauldrulez 11-01-2010 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Not quite what I meant Paul. :D

Everyone here can call me by my name with the exception of Nordberg (Swanny will know what I mean by that). :p

I'm only joking with you.

Anyway, i've now gone off the idea of a Superbowl Party (unsurprisingly), might try and get some tickets for the Superbash.

Ooh, Cardinals fail.

Can A-Rod take them down the field again.

sLlll 11-01-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
I refuse to get involved in this, but Oz is a Packers fan.

Please don't.

How funny it'll be if the Cards win in OT ;):o

Strathclyde Eagle 11-01-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
I'm only joking with you.

I know (hence the smiley). :)

oz_da II 11-01-2010 01:13 AM

Anyway, it is game on now.

Finally stopped them. Go Pack! :lux:

oz_da II 11-01-2010 01:15 AM

That was former AFL fullback Ben Graham's first punt of the game...

pauldrulez 11-01-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeo
I mean in terms of physicality he should be similar, i'm not expecting him to be as good, but people were talking about him being potentially as good as Celek this year. Celek is quality, but I wouldn't say as quick as Finley or Ingram.

But, this is his 2nd straight season out of football.

With the same injury as well.

He missed his entire Senior Season at Florida.

He has considerable talent, but can he recover from it?

We're in the same position with Brandon Tate, he's tore his twice now as well. The 2nd time, it all comes down to a bit of help from the man upstairs.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.