CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

BERT'S HEAD 25-09-2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13866253)
Can't help you there fella. Never been in a gym

Do my exercise au natural....

:eek: Don't they ever tell you to put a sock in it.....

Reps AJ 25-09-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 13865843)
I think overly moaning about Palace/football can be a manifestation of deeper problems in someone's life. I get the feeling he is having a rough time personally.

Just a theory.

Then it's been going on a long time because he's been a negative whinging moaner for the last couple of years at least

LN1 25-09-2017 08:36 PM

Tonight it's Insurance companies and car breakdown services that can drop a renewal quote just by phoning them up. Why didn't they offer me the new quote in the first place?

Also people in supermarkets who can't be bothered to put back something they decide they don't want back to where it came from. Even more annoying is when its frozen goods just left on normal shelves.

Worksop Palace 25-09-2017 09:03 PM

Airlines and their disgustingly blatant school holiday rip off prices. I found a 4* apartment on the Algarve for Oct half term for £350. The flights ? Just the £300. Each. Times 4.

******* parasites

mushroom 25-09-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 13866279)
Then it's been going on a long time because he's been a negative whinging moaner for the last couple of years at least


Maybe he is one of them types that just have loads of bad luck/life choices ?

Blind_Eagle 25-09-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13865256)
Saxon not getting the promised photos up of his wife's cousin rolled in flour and pouting with at least 3 BBSers finishing off on her titties.

And you berated me on another thread for suggesting you’d changed.

Rag jokes, now topped up with flour and damp patch hilarity.

Pete, this isn’t you. :(

Blind_Eagle 25-09-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LN1 (Post 13866396)
Also people in supermarkets who can't be bothered to put back something they decide they don't want back to where it came from. Even more annoying is when its frozen goods just left on normal shelves.

Anyone leaving frozen food outwith a freezer should be shot on exit by anyone staffing the Customers Service desk without sanction. It’s just utter contempt for the true value of food, they couldn’t care less that their action wasted it.

Waitrose staff will be limited to ten shots or fewer.

Biggineagle 25-09-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13865303)
They're actually signalling to each other about stuff going on up and down the route.

Rubbish, they have radio for that over here.

Biggineagle 25-09-2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13866476)
And you berated me on another thread for suggesting you’d changed.

Rag jokes, now topped up with flour and damp patch hilarity.

Pete, this isn’t you. :(

We are all going loopy, and fast.:(

Hedgehog 25-09-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 13865938)
Open the door naked, that'll get rid of them.

I wish I was better at this sort of stuff, but I would love to ask them what happened to the end of the world they predicted for 1975.

Skintagain 25-09-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13866500)
Anyone leaving frozen food outwith a freezer should be shot on exit by anyone staffing the Customers Service desk without sanction. It’s just utter contempt for the true value of food, they couldn’t care less that their action wasted it.

Waitrose staff will be limited to ten shots or fewer.

Worked in Sainsburys for a while and I did find that quite annoying especially as the half wits doing it couldn't relate it to operating cost and thereby a cost to themselves and every body else.

For those that haven't worked in a supermarket as you don't know how long its been out it inevitably gets chucked. Strangely always seemed to be chicken pieces from the chiller.

Wolfnipplechips 25-09-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13866017)
Ahhh so that's what he was telling me this morning "Wanker ahead"

Must have been on the Kent Gateway then?

Worksop Palace 25-09-2017 10:36 PM

Went from very annoyed with Virgin East Coast trains to impressed in the space of 2 minutes.

Train back from Leeds to London was 10 mins late so it was touch and go if I'd make it to Doncaster in time for my connection to Retford. Literally got off at Doncaster as my connector was pulling out. Was in a filthy mood as full of man flu and missing that train meant an hour and 15 minute wait for the next one.

Went to have a moan at the Virgin guy on the platform who said without hesitation, no problem I'll phone down to the taxi office and get you to retford straight away. I was in a cab within 2 minutes.

Maidstoned Eagle 25-09-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggineagle (Post 13866503)
Rubbish, they have radio for that over here.

No they don't, the radio isn't for inter driver comms.

Biggineagle 25-09-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13866707)
No they don't, the radio isn't for inter driver comms.

Quite. Control tells them of problems en route. Much better than waving or flashing lights to each other,I think, dont you ?

PeterH 25-09-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13866476)
And you berated me on another thread for suggesting you’d changed.

Rag jokes, now topped up with flour and damp patch hilarity.

Pete, this isn’t you. :(

I am of the impression that some people just take life a little bit too seriously these days.

Perhaps it's Brexit and Austerity anxiety.

I type a sick comment and I'm a psychopath.

Isle of Wight 25-09-2017 10:57 PM

Adverts for console games that say in tiny tiny letters at the bottom of the screen "not actual game footage"

bellalove 26-09-2017 04:25 AM

Advertisement on youtube or any other social media channels.

Maidstoned Eagle 26-09-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggineagle (Post 13866711)
Quite. Control tells them of problems en route. Much better than waving or flashing lights to each other,I think, dont you ?

There is stuff drivers communicate with each other that control know **** all about.

elgin eagle 26-09-2017 08:15 AM

Transfer windows. Who benefits?

saxoneagle 26-09-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13866968)
There is stuff drivers communicate with each other that control know **** all about.

Like if the girl down the road is flashing a bit of leg?

Maidstoned Eagle 26-09-2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13867004)
Like if the girl down the road is flashing a bit of leg?

Nah, they usually wait til they get on the bus to do that.

PIE "N" MASH 26-09-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13866970)
Transfer windows. Who benefits?

Palace-Hopefully.

ChiswickEagle 26-09-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13866456)
Airlines and their disgustingly blatant school holiday rip off prices. I found a 4* apartment on the Algarve for Oct half term for £350. The flights ? Just the £300. Each. Times 4.

******* parasites

Don't get me started on the cost of flights over New Year. Bloody ridiculous.

saxoneagle 27-09-2017 09:10 AM

Indecisive people.

About 3 months ago my boss talked about opening an office in another region but she was worried about staffing it. I volunteered my wife to move there (after discussions with her, of course!) and it all seemed good to go. But now my boss has decided she needs to get "buy-in" from a load of other people and needs my wife to go through a series of 4 individual interviews, all with people she already knows. The new office was supposed to start early next year, but my boss is now already talking about summer... meanwhile leaving us in limbo because she can't make a decision for herself.

If it was me, I'd have packed up my bags and gone already.

Eagle Kneevil 27-09-2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13868168)
Indecisive people.

About 3 months ago my boss talked about opening an office in another region but she was worried about staffing it. I volunteered my wife to move there (after discussions with her, of course!) and it all seemed good to go. But now my boss has decided she needs to get "buy-in" from a load of other people and needs my wife to go through a series of 4 individual interviews, all with people she already knows. The new office was supposed to start early next year, but my boss is now already talking about summer... meanwhile leaving us in limbo because she can't make a decision for herself.

If it was me, I'd have packed up my bags and gone already.

I was going to reply to that but then I wasn't sure if I should.

Maidstoned Eagle 27-09-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle Kneevil (Post 13868182)
I was going to reply to that but then I wasn't sure if I should.

I used to be indecisive, but now Im not so sure.

art malice 27-09-2017 05:55 PM

The Harvest Festival leaflet from our local church which has a whole list of stuff it wants and then in big capitals

BUT NOT BAKED BEANS OR PASTA.



Bit fvcking rude innit?

smileysmith 27-09-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 13868849)
The Harvest Festival leaflet from our local church which has a whole list of stuff it wants and then in big capitals

BUT NOT BAKED BEANS OR PASTA.



Bit fvcking rude innit?

Yup. Definitely give Beans and Pasta.

Worksop Palace 27-09-2017 07:12 PM

Would ever ever give my baked beans away.

Egg chips and beans for tea tonight

B e a utiful

Neckinger Eagle 27-09-2017 07:19 PM

People in my block of flats that have parcels delivered to them on a daily basis but are never in when they are delivered, so the couriers ring on everybody else's door bell.

Perhaps they would like to pay me for concierge services?

elgin eagle 27-09-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 13867307)
Palace-Hopefully.

They are a pile of shit. We are fecked now.

PIE "N" MASH 27-09-2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13868931)
They are a pile of shit. We are fecked now.

Keep the faith elgin,keep the faith :p

elgin eagle 27-09-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 13868935)
Keep the faith elgin,keep the faith :p

I'll try mate :p 6 points from Man United and Chelsea coming up.

west eagle 27-09-2017 08:03 PM

Only just found out but this term

" We are where we are", really gets me.

What a dillusional piece of claptrap.

Eagle El 27-09-2017 08:10 PM

British gas, want to deliver the new boiler straight away, but can't install it for almost three weeks!

WLYWLYAWYPWF 27-09-2017 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west eagle (Post 13868975)
Only just found out but this term

" We are where we are", really gets me.

What a dillusional piece of claptrap.

It is what it is. Get over it.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 27-09-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle El (Post 13868984)
British gas, want to deliver the new boiler straight away, but can't install it for almost three weeks!

In fairness it's much more difficult to do it the other way around and install it 3 weeks before it's delivered.

Maidstoned Eagle 27-09-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 13868993)
In fairness it's much more difficult to do it the other way around and install it 3 weeks before it's delivered.

You should work at their call centre....you´re a natural.

Hector 28-09-2017 02:27 PM

Supermarket checkout people who randomly pick items and scan them through, not the next one. I've put everything in packing order!!

art malice 28-09-2017 03:49 PM

Carlton Palmer's new autobiography, It Is What It Is.

Dorking .Eagle 28-09-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 13868849)
The Harvest Festival leaflet from our local church which has a whole list of stuff it wants and then in big capitals

BUT NOT BAKED BEANS OR PASTA.



Bit fvcking rude innit?

My sons school do similar, they give you a list of stuff they want for the food bank, but then say they don't want 'value' or 'basics' tins. Are the people in receipt of food from the food bank really that snobby? If I hadn't eaten for a couple of days and got a bag of stuff, I wouldn't care what brand it was.

saxoneagle 28-09-2017 04:01 PM

Tell them to bugger off - a donation is a donation, regardless of the value.

Steamy 28-09-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13870170)
If I hadn't eaten for a couple of days and got a bag of stuff, I wouldn't care what brand it was.

I don't know about snobbery when it comes to food, but there was a beggar in Cambridge when I was a student who used to chuck coins back at you if they were smaller than 50p...

Dorking .Eagle 28-09-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamy (Post 13870195)
I don't know about snobbery when it comes to food, but there was a beggar in Cambridge when I was a student who used to chuck coins back at you if they were smaller than 50p...

Could well have been mentally ill to be fair.

Steamy 28-09-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13870201)
Could well have been mentally ill to be fair.

He may have had mental health problems, definitely used to think he was on something...always came out in the evenings to beg in a scruffy Man Utd bench jacket and usually seemed off his face. He was very aggressive with his begging and the girls used to freak out, so we would give him spare change just so he would move on. Several times though, he threw our loose change back at us. I used to circumvent his patch after about 2 months of it. But every so often I would hear stories of the coin throwing homeless guy.

Terrace Bickle 28-09-2017 04:33 PM

Idle wankers who complain that an office temp of 23C is 'too cold', so I have to sit in a temp of 29C breathing in hot air.

Get your lardy ass some exercise and improve your circulation!

PhuketEagle 28-09-2017 06:37 PM

American tough-guy mate who can't handle his beer - last night went out & he said "only want a couple" then "I'm on a diet". Ignored him & we ended up staying out till 2am but he still only had 4. The whole point of drinking's to get pissed FFS!

Maz 28-09-2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 13870238)
Idle wankers who complain that an office temp of 23C is 'too cold', so I have to sit in a temp of 29C breathing in hot air.

Get your lardy ass some exercise and improve your circulation!

This is quite a common problem, and we have had disagreements about it in our office, so I have had to lay down rules. In my research I learned that whilst there is in law a prescribed minimum temperature in the workplace, sadly at the moment there is no legal maximum. The TUC are trying to get this put into legislation, and their recommendation for a maximum temperature at work is 20°C for an office.

It might be worth you taking this further.

PeterH 28-09-2017 09:23 PM

Having students commentating on a 5-0 loss 5 days later.

PeterH 28-09-2017 09:24 PM

This semester I haven't mentioned my allegiance to any new students. I have avoided football as a discussion point generally.

Wolfnipplechips 28-09-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 13870238)
Idle wankers who complain that an office temp of 23C is 'too cold', so I have to sit in a temp of 29C breathing in hot air.

Get your lardy ass some exercise and improve your circulation!

People who choose to sit next to an open front door in a busy restaurant and then complain they are cold and want the door shut ....... the ac is set to 20 degrees and there's an air curtain over the door.

:veryangry

PALACEWU 28-09-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 13870452)
This is quite a common problem, and we have had disagreements about it in our office, so I have had to lay down rules. In my research I learned that whilst there is in law a prescribed minimum temperature in the workplace, sadly at the moment there is no legal maximum. The TUC are trying to get this put into legislation, and their recommendation for a maximum temperature at work is 20°C for an office.

It might be worth you taking this further.

This is such a Maz reply.

Salad_Burnet 28-09-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13870179)
Tell them to bugger off - a donation is a donation, regardless of the value.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13870170)
My sons school do similar, they give you a list of stuff they want for the food bank, but then say they don't want 'value' or 'basics' tins. Are the people in receipt of food from the food bank really that snobby? If I hadn't eaten for a couple of days and got a bag of stuff, I wouldn't care what brand it was.

If people want to make donations of food that is 'value' and just happens to be in the larder then fair enough, but to go out deliberately and select cheap shit because it's cheap is just plain ignorant. Then to grin and give yourselves airs or be affronted when it's thrown back in your face - you're like those people who dump their unwashed, threadbare clothing outside charity shops kidding yourselves you're making a donation when really you're just throwing your crap out.

The hypocrisy of it makes me sick.

Maz 28-09-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALACEWU (Post 13870608)
This is such a Maz reply.

Helpful? Fact-filled?

PeterH 29-09-2017 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 13870659)
If people want to make donations of food that is 'value' and just happens to be in the larder then fair enough, but to go out deliberately and select cheap shit because it's cheap is just plain ignorant. Then to grin and give yourselves airs or be affronted when it's thrown back in your face - you're like those people who dump their unwashed, threadbare clothing outside charity shops kidding yourselves you're making a donation when really you're just throwing your crap out.

The hypocrisy of it makes me sick.

Salad has a point here. When donating, at least have respect for people you're donating to.

Unless you are poor yourself and value branded food is mostly what you have to buy in 'austerity' Britain. Then you'd have every right to feel insuslted by a bounce back.

kayjay 29-09-2017 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 13870238)
Idle wankers who complain that an office temp of 23C is 'too cold', so I have to sit in a temp of 29C breathing in hot air.

Get your lardy ass some exercise and improve your circulation!

Same bitches sit around in **** all. Put on a jumper and an extra pair of socks.

C

Worksop Palace 29-09-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 13870662)
Helpful? Fact-filled?

:supergrin:

saxoneagle 29-09-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 13870659)
If people want to make donations of food that is 'value' and just happens to be in the larder then fair enough, but to go out deliberately and select cheap shit because it's cheap is just plain ignorant. Then to grin and give yourselves airs or be affronted when it's thrown back in your face - you're like those people who dump their unwashed, threadbare clothing outside charity shops kidding yourselves you're making a donation when really you're just throwing your crap out.

The hypocrisy of it makes me sick.

Not really. If you have £10 and choose to spend £8 on your family and give £2 away, you've given £2 away. And you've given £2 away that you didn't need to, or have to (and sometimes even WANT to), but you gave regardless.

There is nothing hypocritical about it - someone has made a donation and you want to judge because basically the money/gift wasn't split evenly enough in your opinion.

Oh, and re charity shops - yes, I give away stuff that I no longer want or need... that's kind of the point - recycling goods that people don't use but might be of use to others. I buy stuff from charity shops, too, especially books. If it is broken or damaged, I'll still take it along and I'll ask the shop if they want it. You'd be amazed how many times they'll still take it as they can "do something with it", even if they can't sell it.

robcmitchell 29-09-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 13870659)
If people want to make donations of food that is 'value' and just happens to be in the larder then fair enough, but to go out deliberately and select cheap shit because it's cheap is just plain ignorant. Then to grin and give yourselves airs or be affronted when it's thrown back in your face - you're like those people who dump their unwashed, threadbare clothing outside charity shops kidding yourselves you're making a donation when really you're just throwing your crap out.

The hypocrisy of it makes me sick.

I am far from wealthy myself, but am not sure I agree with this.
If I have £2- to spend on food to donate to a foodbank, would six packets of own brand pasta not be of more use than 2 packets of premium brand, posh pasta?

fioreuk 29-09-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 13870659)
If people want to make donations of food that is 'value' and just happens to be in the larder then fair enough, but to go out deliberately and select cheap shit because it's cheap is just plain ignorant. Then to grin and give yourselves airs or be affronted when it's thrown back in your face - you're like those people who dump their unwashed, threadbare clothing outside charity shops kidding yourselves you're making a donation when really you're just throwing your crap out.

The hypocrisy of it makes me sick.

So, someone not flush themselves but who wants to help others....instead of spending their £1 on a tin of Heinz Beans for themselves, goes out and buys 3 tins of Value Beans for the same amount. Eats 1 and donates 2 and has now fed 3 people for the same amount.

And that makes you sick?? Go choke on your prawn sandwich.

Maidstoned Eagle 29-09-2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALACEWU (Post 13870608)
This is such a Maz reply.

Informative and helpful? Yep, you're right.

Maidstoned Eagle 29-09-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 13870659)
If people want to make donations of food that is 'value' and just happens to be in the larder then fair enough, but to go out deliberately and select cheap shit because it's cheap is just plain ignorant. Then to grin and give yourselves airs or be affronted when it's thrown back in your face - you're like those people who dump their unwashed, threadbare clothing outside charity shops kidding yourselves you're making a donation when really you're just throwing your crap out.

The hypocrisy of it makes me sick.

Twit.

I'm sure you feel a great amount of satisfaction and pride when you tell all your friends how you presented some poor people with Fortnum and Masons Pate Foie Gras and lapsang souchong tea, all in a nice hamper one purchased from said emporium.

Maidstoned Eagle 29-09-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13870585)
This semester I haven't mentioned my allegiance to any new students. I have avoided football as a discussion point generally.

Palace shirt, calendar and screen saver in my classroom. That'll teach the glory hunting little twats that it aint all about supporting Real ******* Madrid.

saxoneagle 29-09-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13870971)
Palace shirt, calendar and screen saver in my classroom. That'll teach the glory hunting little twats that it aint all about supporting Real ******* Madrid.

That'll teach PeterH... and Maidstoned isn't even a teacher, he just broke into a school.

Maidstoned Eagle 29-09-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13870995)
That'll teach PeterH... and Maidstoned isn't even a teacher, he just broke into a school.

Lots of burying areas in playgrounds.

saxoneagle 29-09-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13871068)
Lots of burying areas in playgrounds.

Broken Britain... they're call sand pits.

Maidstoned Eagle 29-09-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13871108)
Broken Britain... they're call sand pits.

Not in Spain they're not.

saxoneagle 29-09-2017 01:25 PM

El sand pits?

Maidstoned Eagle 29-09-2017 01:26 PM

La arena de la arena

Malaga Eagle 29-09-2017 01:30 PM

Those dodgy looking camouflage skinny tracksuits,pwopper moody!!

Maidstoned Eagle 29-09-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaga Eagle (Post 13871310)
Those dodgy looking camouflage skinny tracksuits,pwopper moody!!

Stop wearing them then

saxoneagle 29-09-2017 01:46 PM

He can't see them to take them off.

art malice 29-09-2017 01:47 PM

New-fangled tin openers. Fvck off.

Wolfnipplechips 29-09-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13871345)
He can't see them to take them off.

Who said that?

strawberry mivi 29-09-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 13871350)
New-fangled tin openers. Fvck off.

this

Maidstoned Eagle 29-09-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13871357)
Who said that?

I think it was that baggy tree.

Fatboy 29-09-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13871326)
Stop wearing them then

How is he going to find them again if he does that ?

PeterH 29-09-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13870971)
Palace shirt, calendar and screen saver in my classroom. That'll teach the glory hunting little twats that it aint all about supporting Real ******* Madrid.

Indeed. I do get into it with them. The inevitable question is do I support Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal etc.. I respond by saying I hate the big clubs and mention Crystal Palace. One or two knowledgeable ones are aware of us. I have tended to shut them up by showing them the league table with Palace in the Premier. This season I am not afforded that option.

They are like Asians here. They buy the shirts of the successful teams or a team with a Chilean in it.

Maidstoned Eagle 29-09-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatboy (Post 13871522)
How is he going to find them again if he does that ?

Who?

simplex 29-09-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 13870659)
If people want to make donations of food that is 'value' and just happens to be in the larder then fair enough, but to go out deliberately and select cheap shit because it's cheap is just plain ignorant.

I noticed a container in Tescos that you can donate foody items. This might get a better response if it was located before the tills

art malice 29-09-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplex (Post 13871542)
I noticed a container in Tescos that you can donate foody items. This might get a better response if it was located before the tills

:D

Blind_Eagle 29-09-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplex (Post 13871542)
I noticed a container in Tescos that you can donate foody items. This might get a better response if it was located before the tills

:D

Stellavista 29-09-2017 05:15 PM

That my city is now chock full of c*nts, who claim to be Londoners, but probably come from Runcorn/Skegness/any of those shitty Home Counties. F*ck off back to your provincial shitholes.

Stellavista 29-09-2017 05:15 PM

Camden Council. Tossers.

Stellavista 29-09-2017 05:16 PM

Islington tree protection officers. Tossers.

Stellavista 29-09-2017 05:16 PM

Mini cab drivers. All c*nts.

Maz 29-09-2017 05:17 PM

Has someone taken a trip, via minicab, to the council offices to discuss trees?

Just a guess of course…

Stellavista 29-09-2017 05:17 PM

Shitty private companies trying to sell their business mentoring programmes to state schools. F*ck off you parasites.

art malice 29-09-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13871664)
That my city is now chock full of c*nts, who claim to be Londoners, but probably come from Runcorn/Skegness/any of those shitty Home Counties. F*ck off back to your provincial shitholes.

And prepare for government

smileysmith 29-09-2017 05:19 PM

Katie Hopkins trying to indoctrinate school kids.


If she comes near my kids' school she'll learn not to.

Stellavista 29-09-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 13871670)
Has someone taken a trip, via minicab, to the council offices to discuss trees?

Just a guess of course…

Mini cab/Uber drivers because they all drive like this is Mogadishu during the civil war. Yes on the tree issue though. They don't care if your property is in danger of falling down. Apparently it's not sufficient reason to cut down a tree. I think I'll probably end up paying one of the idiot mini cab drivers to crash his safety-free vehicle into it. Two birds, one stone.

Stellavista 29-09-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 13871672)
And prepare for government

:D

Malaga Eagle 29-09-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13871541)
Who?

Dunno can't see him

foetus eagle 29-09-2017 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileysmith (Post 13871675)
Katie Hopkins trying to indoctrinate school kids.


If she comes near my kids' school she'll learn not to.


Will she be telling them about her public support for Adam Johnson during his trial?

Neckinger Eagle 30-09-2017 10:14 AM

Sky Sports advertising that an event starts at a certain time, and 3 hours later it actually starts. Life is too short to listen to pundits.

cappuccinoeagle 01-10-2017 01:40 PM

The Morrisons ad with idiots singing Elvis' Way Down

Worksop Palace 01-10-2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13871677)
Mini cab/Uber drivers because they all drive like this is Mogadishu during the civil war. Yes on the tree issue though. They don't care if your property is in danger of falling down. Apparently it's not sufficient reason to cut down a tree. I think I'll probably end up paying one of the idiot mini cab drivers to crash his safety-free vehicle into it. Two birds, one stone.

I don't think you're supposed to be getting this vexed during your R&R ...

Stellavista 01-10-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13876154)
I don't think you're supposed to be getting this vexed during your R&R ...

Off the steroids and back at work. :)

Worksop Palace 01-10-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13876217)
Off the steroids and back at work. :)

Glad to hear it.

You'll be bloody back on 'em soon enough :supergrin:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.