CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Fatboy 29-10-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 14958151)
People who have put up their Christmas decs already. What is wrong with these people???

Your moaning about Mrs Pallet aren't you....
:D

thefox 29-10-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14959068)
Supermarkets were selling Quality St and the like at the end of August ffs!

Last yrars left over stocck.

CT_Palace 29-10-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 14959056)
and really shit decorations at that!
It's just a string of lights.

I'm more intrigued by the 2 iPads they have taped to the front door.

One of them (the iPads that is) looks like it's set up with a Chess game or Draughts... maybe to keep any potential visitors (Carol Singers, obviously) entertained whilst waiting for the door bell to be answered?

Olympian2 29-10-2019 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14959068)
Supermarkets were selling Quality St and the like at the end of August ffs!

Selling the green ones, the blue ones & the purple ones all year round is OK though, surely?

dweedman 29-10-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14959068)
Supermarkets were selling Quality St and the like at the end of August ffs!

Isn't quality street sold all year round?

davech 29-10-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 14959124)
Selling the green ones, the blue ones & the purple ones all year round is OK though, surely?

I love the green triangles!!! Can you still get them? I couldn't find them last year.

Worksop Palace 29-10-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 14958992)
here it is hopfully

Surely just lazy bastards that couldn’t be arsed to take last years down ?

Coastal Palace 29-10-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dweedman (Post 14959161)
Isn't quality street sold all year round?

Yeah but not the xmas tubs. They were flogging Roses, Heroes tubs etc too in August.

Olympian2 29-10-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 14959169)
I love the green triangles!!! Can you still get them? I couldn't find them last year.

Pretty much a whole tin of them, although you will need to throw in a few purple ones & blue coconut eclairs.

You're welcome :D

https://inews.co.uk/news/consumer/qu...re-list-238119

davech 29-10-2019 04:18 PM

Apparently last year John Lewis had a Quality Street Pick and Mix Station. I'm going to have to check it out this year.


Edit : I see Olympian has already posted this. Cheers :p

Coastal Palace 29-10-2019 04:25 PM

The long thin toffee ones always get left but I don't mind them now.
Must be getting old as I quite like Werther's now too.

pallet 29-10-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14959172)
Surely just lazy bastards that couldn’t be arsed to take last years down ?

No they were out on sunday putting them up proudly

pallet 29-10-2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatboy (Post 14959083)
Your moaning about Mrs Pallet aren't you....
:D

Always:love:

Isle of Wight 30-10-2019 05:52 PM

Banks not giving you a direct number you have to go through some foreign call centre that you have to spell every ******* word after going through a load of automated bollocks with sort codes etc "To get to the right place" which is the WRONG place and you have to do it all again. No wonder the banks are being stuffed by Fintech companies.

Hedgehog 30-10-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14960448)
Banks not giving you a direct number you have to go through some foreign call centre that you have to spell every ******* word after going through a load of automated bollocks with sort codes etc "To get to the right place" which is the WRONG place and you have to do it all again. No wonder the banks are being stuffed by Fintech companies.

I've noticed my bank (Citi) seems to have come to it's senses and stopped this nonsense.

Although you never get to talk to your actual branch, at least the person seems to be in The US.

Plus, if I have a question or problem, I've taken to doing the Live Chat thing on their website. It seems to work out really well, and you can get a record of what went down.

I actually had to do this yesterday when a cash machine only gave me $40 when I asked for $140 and the receipt said it gave me $80. I'm glad I didn't have to explain this to India! So much easier putting in writing on the Live Chat.

Worksop Palace 30-10-2019 06:42 PM

Work collections for people who are leaving of their own free will for another job

It’s bonkers.

‘Right I’m off to one of our competitors for a 20% pay rise’

‘Ok. Good luck. And we’ve had a whip round and here’s £80 to help you on your way to your new job that pays you 20% more than the majority of people who paid into your collection get’

Fvck that

CK 30-10-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14960448)
Banks not giving you a direct number you have to go through some foreign call centre that you have to spell every ******* word after going through a load of automated bollocks with sort codes etc "To get to the right place" which is the WRONG place and you have to do it all again. No wonder the banks are being stuffed by Fintech companies.

I' ve used First Direct since they started and they are brilliant.:lux::lux:

BERT'S HEAD 30-10-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14960467)
Work collections for people who are leaving of their own free will for another job

It’s bonkers.

‘Right I’m off to one of our competitors for a 20% pay rise’

‘Ok. Good luck. And we’ve had a whip round and here’s £80 to help you on your way to your new job that pays you 20% more than the majority of people who paid into your collection get’

Fvck that

I remember no collections and the leaver would put money behind the bar for a knees-up.

cappuccinoeagle 30-10-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14960448)
Banks not giving you a direct number you have to go through some foreign call centre that you have to spell every ******* word after going through a load of automated bollocks with sort codes etc "To get to the right place" which is the WRONG place and you have to do it all again. No wonder the banks are being stuffed by Fintech companies.


Co-operative Bank call centre is in the UK.

cappuccinoeagle 30-10-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14960467)
Work collections for people who are leaving of their own free will for another job

It’s bonkers.

‘Right I’m off to one of our competitors for a 20% pay rise’

‘Ok. Good luck. And we’ve had a whip round and here’s £80 to help you on your way to your new job that pays you 20% more than the majority of people who paid into your collection get’

Fvck that


Don’t agree.
It’s to show appreciation of said person.

TopKnot 30-10-2019 08:26 PM

After pushing the button, waiting to cross at a zebra crossing or waiting for a lift to come, when someone strolls up and presses the already lit button again repeatedly. Like they don’t trust I have pressed the button properly. Or they think they will do a better job of pressing the button than I can. Arseholes.

PALACEWU 30-10-2019 08:35 PM

People who press the buttons at traffic lights.

KYLIE MINEAGLE 30-10-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 14958151)
People who have put up their Christmas decs already. What is wrong with these people???

There's a place round the corner from me where they are still up from last year.

Worksop Palace 30-10-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14960551)
Don’t agree.
It’s to show appreciation of said person.

Does it ?

Appreciation that they’ve fecked off to a competitor for more £ ?

Which of course is their prerogative and happens all the time. But why the chuffin hell should people dip into their pockets to give someone money when they’re leaving to go to another job earning more money ?

Defies belief

Worksop Palace 30-10-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD (Post 14960493)
I remember no collections and the leaver would put money behind the bar for a knees-up.

That’s more like it !

Olympian2 30-10-2019 09:52 PM

The precarious Tupperware mountain in one of our kitchen cupboards. 37 pots & 33 lids of varying sizes, none of which appear to fit each other.

chrisophiex 30-10-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 14960611)
The precarious Tupperware mountain in one of our kitchen cupboards. 37 pots & 33 lids of varying sizes, none of which appear to fit each other.


Ha. A plastic Jenga, if you will.

Worksop Palace 30-10-2019 09:58 PM

Managing to keep out of the pub on my usual Wednesday evening 4 pint visit as I need to lose a bit of weight.

And then sitting here watching the football chomping my way through a box of mint chocolates

Useless twathouse

chateauferret 31-10-2019 12:23 AM

Companies who allow fraud to be carried out on your account and then can't be made to answer the phone with a real human being no matter what you do, how long you wait or what buttons you press.

Three, that means you. And see come March when my minimum term runs out my contract with you is going to be toast.

KentExpress 31-10-2019 02:07 PM

Brompton fold up bikes and their owners, who habitually seem to have large rucksacks to complement the s**ty bike, on busy trains.

Stavros 69 31-10-2019 02:28 PM

Little yappy dogs
People that don’t pick up their dog shit.

chateauferret 31-10-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALACEWU (Post 14960560)
People who press the buttons at traffic lights.

IME pressing the button makes f*** all difference to anything.

Danny_Cheviot 31-10-2019 08:53 PM

Next 2 months are gonna be a living Hell. Brexit and the General Election everytime I turn on the TV., and then Slade and Wizard everytime I turn on the radio or pop into a supermarket.

61 days encounting...........

Poacher 31-10-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny_Cheviot (Post 14961944)
Next 2 months are gonna be a living Hell. Brexit and the General Election everytime I turn on the TV., and then Slade and Wizard everytime I turn on the radio or pop into a supermarket.

61 days encounting...........

I'm off to Spain.....oh wait a minute another election...

KYLIE MINEAGLE 31-10-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny_Cheviot (Post 14961944)
Next 2 months are gonna be a living Hell. Brexit and the General Election everytime I turn on the TV., and then Slade and Wizard everytime I turn on the radio or pop into a supermarket.

61 days encounting...........

Is there a button that someone presses and it all starts. Only watched TV for about an hour yesterday and if it wasn't adverts for cars it was bloody Christmas shopping ads.:veryangry

palacemetros 31-10-2019 10:13 PM

There was a fully decorated Christmas Tree in the Porter from the Villa game onwards, I believe!!

FFS!!

Maidstoned Eagle 31-10-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poacher (Post 14961956)
I'm off to Spain.....oh wait a minute another election...

We have elections all the time...wouodnt worry.

KYLIE MINEAGLE 01-11-2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14962031)
We have elections all the time...wouodnt worry.

Is that the Chinese Benny Hill joke.

Maz 01-11-2019 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chateauferret (Post 14961552)
IME pressing the button makes f*** all difference to anything.

Not true.

Hector 01-11-2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14960448)
Banks not giving you a direct number you have to go through some foreign call centre that you have to spell every ******* word after going through a load of automated bollocks with sort codes etc "To get to the right place" which is the WRONG place and you have to do it all again. No wonder the banks are being stuffed by Fintech companies.

Sky are the worst for this. They do everything to avoid you talking to a real person.

Stavros 69 01-11-2019 01:55 PM

Walking out of supermarkets and the alarm going off all the time.

SgtStryker 01-11-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stavros 69 (Post 14962401)
Walking out of supermarkets and the alarm going off all the time.

Stop stealing things?

Stavros 69 01-11-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SgtStryker (Post 14962406)
Stop stealing things?

shan’t

cappuccinoeagle 01-11-2019 10:00 PM

Queueing in a sweet shop behind chavvy types buying booze and/or fags or school kids buying sweets and/or crisps.

cappuccinoeagle 01-11-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hector (Post 14962389)
Sky are the worst for this. They do everything to avoid you talking to a real person.


Easy get rid of Sky, complete waste of money.

EmmerGreenEagle 01-11-2019 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14958399)
What all birthdays or just special ones?

All of them. Why do I want to buy presents for work colleagues

cappuccinoeagle 01-11-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmerGreenEagle (Post 14962778)
All of them. Why do I want to buy presents for work colleagues


Special birthdays I get( 21st etc) - run of the mill birthdays in our office just a card goes round- no collection- which is fair enough.

palacemetros 02-11-2019 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14962755)
Queueing in a sweet shop behind ... school kids buying sweets...

?? Isn't that why they are sweet shops ?? :confused:

Maybe you just find queuing annoying, which is fine!

cappuccinoeagle 02-11-2019 07:49 PM

Richard Osman’s ‘jokes’ on Pointless.

Isle of Wight 02-11-2019 08:13 PM

Falling for a girl who wants to be friends. You would think after 50 odd years I would have learnt.

Olympian2 02-11-2019 10:05 PM

Harvey Elliott’s haircut. ******* dickhead.

Codman Haddock 02-11-2019 10:41 PM

That little blond South African rugby prick

art malice 02-11-2019 10:45 PM

Wankers on Strictly

Ardent Eagle Forever 02-11-2019 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14963608)
Wankers on Strictly

This in spades. Bout time BBC killed this off. Its so sh1te

davech 03-11-2019 03:57 AM

Waking up to another hypo.

Might need to go and take it out on weeds :D

Hedgehog 03-11-2019 04:38 AM

Dumb question.... What's a hypo?

Slimbloke'H' 03-11-2019 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14963682)
Dumb question.... What's a hypo?

Hypoglycemic attack. Without doubt the scariest thing(s) I've ever endured. Trust you're OK Dave?

Maidstoned Eagle 03-11-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14963526)
Falling for a girl who wants to be friends. You would think after 50 odd years I would have learnt.

It doesn't get any easier.

Dobbo 03-11-2019 09:42 AM

Members of the BBS who say "can I buy your spare ticket" then break off all communication !

davech 03-11-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 14963683)
Hypoglycemic attack. Without doubt the scariest thing(s) I've ever endured. Trust you're OK Dave?

Fine thanks.

Occasionally, I get my insulin dose wrong at night. Luckily I am 'only' Type 2. Because I am needing less insulin these days, occasionally I get it slightly wrong. I wake up feeling very confused and not sure what is actually real, but eventually realise what is going on though. Some full fat coke/lemonade and a small bar of chocolate corrects it quite quickly.

JJ 03-11-2019 10:47 AM

Trying to work out how Ableton music software works. Stumped. Need to spend longer on it, or revert to Cubase which is simple enough for my tiny mind to cope with.

Davy64 03-11-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ (Post 14963806)
Trying to work out how Ableton music software works. Stumped. Need to spend longer on it, or revert to Cubase which is simple enough for my tiny mind to cope with.

when you've worked it out let me know too

pallet 03-11-2019 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobbo (Post 14963751)
Members of the BBS who say "can I buy your spare ticket" then break off all communication !

Your selling to the wrong kind of bbs nenbers:D

davech 03-11-2019 07:12 PM

F*ckin Fireworks.

Arsehole wankers letting off fireworks for the 6th night in a row - and it is still only 3rd November! Sounds like a war zone out there. My mother's dog and cat are petrified. Again. :veryangry.

Time to follow Sainsbury's lead and ban them for private sale.

cappuccinoeagle 03-11-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 14964623)
F*ckin Fireworks.



Arsehole wankers letting off fireworks for the 6th night in a row - and it is still only 3rd November! Sounds like a war zone out there. My mother's dog and cat are petrified. Again. :veryangry.



Time to follow Sainsbury's lead and ban them for private sale.


Totally agree.

Little Fozzie 03-11-2019 07:58 PM

I don't know why people bother with their own private fireworks shows. They all look and sound shit anyway. And I agree they're annoying. Don't mind the big organised displays.

Maidstoned Eagle 04-11-2019 01:52 PM

Robert Bryndza and his dodgy grasp of South London geography. According to one character, who lives in Hilly Fields and works at Lewisham Row police station, he hopes the traffic in Sydenham doesn't slow him down on his way home......why he goes via Sydenham and not just drive up Loampit Vale and turn left into Tyrwhitt Road up to Hilly Fields Crescent is beyond me.

CK 04-11-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14965465)
Robert Bryndza and his dodgy grasp of South London geography. According to one character, who lives in Hilly Fields and works at Lewisham Row police station, he hopes the traffic in Sydenham doesn't slow him down on his way home......why he goes via Sydenham and not just drive up Loampit Vale and turn left into Tyrwhitt Road up to Hilly Fields Crescent is beyond me.

:):)

CP-RJW 04-11-2019 02:57 PM

People at the gym who go for a piss, don’t wash their hands, and then go grab a barbell.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 04-11-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 14965522)
People at the gym who go for a piss, don’t wash their hands, and then go grab a barbell.

They go for worse than a piss mate. Have always said Gyms should have hand sanitiser by the machines. They might be covered in faecal matter but at least you can use the sanitiser after you've used them.

Maidstoned Eagle 04-11-2019 05:50 PM

People who can't go to the toilet without pissing and shitting on their hands.

bubbs11 04-11-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ (Post 14963806)
Trying to work out how Ableton music software works. Stumped. Need to spend longer on it, or revert to Cubase which is simple enough for my tiny mind to cope with.

I’ve used Magix 2003 version all these years and hold onto it for dear life. I’ve tried to venture into new programs, even later editions of Magix, but get frustrated and can’t be arsed to learn a totally new language. Just slows your creativity down. Can’t be bothered with it.

Walter Wort 04-11-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ (Post 14963806)
Trying to work out how Ableton music software works. Stumped. Need to spend longer on it, or revert to Cubase which is simple enough for my tiny mind to cope with.

I've tried and struggled too.

Audacity is about my level. Not quite the same thing though.

pallet 05-11-2019 08:47 AM

People who talk loudly in public places to show off basically

Marki 05-11-2019 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 14966228)
People who talk loudly in public places to show off basically

My particular annoyance within this group are men who take their kids round supermarkets on a Saturday morning and bellow at them to prove what marvellous hands on parents they are, when we all know the real reason is that they spend so much time at work that this is just massive over compensation. Don’t know why it has to be public tbh.

old traf 05-11-2019 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince Phillip (Post 14955443)
People who “support” a Formula One Team. How dispassionate and removed from the essence of human interaction through sport can you get? Citius, Altius, Fortius is about flesh and blood, not gearboxes.

Yeah, there must be something wrong with the hundreds of millions of us all around the world that do support a f1 team, not to mention the Millions of revenue it brings in to the UK.
But we can't all have Royal Blood.

Maidstoned Eagle 05-11-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old traf (Post 14966247)
Yeah, there must be something wrong with the hundreds of millions of us all around the world that do support a f1 team, not to mention the Millions of revenue it brings in to the UK.
But we can't all have Royal Blood.

Not sure about his "flesh and blood" comment either, given the amount of deaths there have been in motorsport.

Maidstoned Eagle 05-11-2019 09:27 AM

Rugger fans who wouldn't be seen dead supporting their local club, but love to sit in a bar espousing the virtues of the game and sneering at football fans, when there is some international games on.

And then getting very shirty when you point this out....

Wayne Andrews is God 05-11-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14965738)
People who can't go to the toilet without pissing and shitting on their hands.

How do you know? Ive never seen someone with shit on their hands?

Maidstoned Eagle 05-11-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14966255)
How do you know? Ive never seen someone with shit on their hands?

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 14965527)
They go for worse than a piss mate. Have always said Gyms should have hand sanitiser by the machines. They might be covered in faecal matter but at least you can use the sanitiser after you've used them.

Stop trying to be clever, sunbeam.

old traf 05-11-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK (Post 14960485)
I' ve used First Direct since they started and they are brilliant.:lux::lux:

Nationwide are also very good, overdraft without asking, set your own payback per month as long as its over £25, and a web site that's easy to find your way around. maybe uts because there a Building Society and not a Bank

Sharkba1t 05-11-2019 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14965465)
Robert Bryndza and his dodgy grasp of South London geography. According to one character, who lives in Hilly Fields and works at Lewisham Row police station, he hopes the traffic in Sydenham doesn't slow him down on his way home......why he goes via Sydenham and not just drive up Loampit Vale and turn left into Tyrwhitt Road up to Hilly Fields Crescent is beyond me.

Thats very Alan Partridge:lux::D

Maidstoned Eagle 05-11-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkba1t (Post 14966277)
Thats very Alan Partridge:lux::D

I'm awaiting mfbiatch to come and point out a quicker way.:D

Wayne Andrews is God 05-11-2019 09:45 AM

Im not trying to be clever I just wondered if you had seen it or it was more paranoia about germs rather than people with actual shit on their hands, as you quoted the post below mine, their ‘might’ be faecal matter. Germs are everywhere, the touchscreen in fastfoods places are covered in germs for example. I personally try not to think about it otherwise you end up like Howard Hughes. If you have OCD then fair enough, I understand. I really just wondered if you saw dirty people with piss and shit and their hands.

old traf 05-11-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codman Haddock (Post 14963606)
That little blond South African rugby prick

He is their Fly Half, I hate him too, wish he was English though

Wayne Andrews is God 05-11-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14966279)
I'm awaiting mfbiatch to come and point out a quicker way.:D

Helicopter?

Maidstoned Eagle 05-11-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14966282)
Im not trying to be clever I just wondered if you had seen it or it was more paranoia about germs rather than people with actual shit on their hands, as you quoted the post below mine, their ‘might’ be faecal matter. Germs are everywhere, the touchscreen in fastfoods places are covered in germs for example. I personally try not to think about it otherwise you end up like Howard Hughes. If you have OCD then fair enough, I understand. I really just wondered if you saw dirty people with piss and shit and their hands.


Sharkba1t 05-11-2019 09:50 AM

Men who wear polo tops with the collars turned up (they also tend to be Rugby fans).

KYLIE MINEAGLE 05-11-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14966254)
Rugger fans who wouldn't be seen dead supporting their local club, but love to sit in a bar espousing the virtues of the game and sneering at football fans, when there is some international games on.

And then getting very shirty when you point this out....

As they say football is a gentleman's game played by thugs.

Ruby Union is a thugs game played by gentlemen

Rugby league is a thugs game played by thugs.*







* I like RL.

Wayne Andrews is God 05-11-2019 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14966288)

Maybe time you placed me on ignore. I can do the same.

Vendy 05-11-2019 11:59 AM

Grabbed a mars bar in a petrol station with a coffee thought that's expensive, not had one for years though.

Got back to the car and it's a protein mars wtf tastes awful, expensive and who racks up 40% extra protein by eating a mars bar?!

stevedb55 05-11-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codman Haddock (Post 14963606)
That little blond South African rugby prick

Reminds me of Barry Venison

thefox 05-11-2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendy (Post 14966413)
Grabbed a mars bar in a petrol station with a coffee thought that's expensive, not had one for years though.

Got back to the car and it's a protein mars wtf tastes awful, expensive and who racks up 40% extra protein by eating a mars bar?!

Neil Ruddock ?

Maidstoned Eagle 05-11-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14966308)
Maybe time you placed me on ignore. I can do the same.

Crack on sweetheart.

CK 05-11-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevedb55 (Post 14966425)
Reminds me of Barry Venison

Na de Klerk runs about

Isle of Wight 05-11-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old traf (Post 14966286)
He is their Fly Half, I hate him too, wish he was English though

So do i both hate him but admire him.

wedgetail 05-11-2019 03:05 PM

The broken boiler i my house, and waiter for the gas fitter with the replacement part for 5 days.

CT_Palace 05-11-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgetail (Post 14966608)
The broken boiler i my house, and waiter for the gas fitter with the replacement part for 5 days.

your gas fitter has a personal waiter? How very civilized.

Maidstoned Eagle 05-11-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgetail (Post 14966608)
The broken boiler i my house, and waiter for the gas fitter with the replacement part for 5 days.

Are you Norwich Eagle?

art malice 05-11-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 14966611)
your gas fitter has a personal waiter? How very civilized.

Jeeves and Worcester


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.