CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Prince Phillip 03-09-2020 09:02 AM

Online retail intimidation in the form of "72 people have viewed this item in the last 48hrs" or "Bought 14 times already today" I don't need this pressure on. I suspect it might all be made up anyway.

Maidstoned Eagle 03-09-2020 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE (Post 15379805)
Of course. Wouldn't you?

Nope.

Maidstoned Eagle 03-09-2020 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 15379731)
Teresa.

Who cares?

west country boy 03-09-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 15379939)
Who cares?

People who want to see middle-aged bongo actresses in the nud rather than ex-PMs.

Maidstoned Eagle 03-09-2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 15380158)
People who want to see middle-aged bongo actresses in the nud rather than ex-PMs.

And now you see my machinations.

Russboy 03-09-2020 07:44 PM

Ginge and Cringe getting a reported $150M film deal. Actually, that's disgusting more than annoying. The annoying part is finding myself in agreement with Piers Morgan about this emetic pair.

west country boy 03-09-2020 07:46 PM

People who use the phrase "ginge and cringe".

Russboy 03-09-2020 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 15381337)
People who use the phrase "ginge and cringe".

Leech and Preach. Woke and Joke. Take your pick.

west country boy 03-09-2020 08:11 PM

They're annnoying phrases too.

grand aigle 03-09-2020 08:14 PM

people in rubber boats illegally crossing the channel

CP-RJW 03-09-2020 08:17 PM

People with creepy Meghan Markle obsessions

SE25 exile 03-09-2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381388)
people in rubber boats illegally crossing the channel

Its not illegal to cross the channel in a rubber boat, or a boat made of any other material.

Wolfnipplechips 03-09-2020 08:18 PM

Realising how many Palace fans are c~nts.

RazorsEdge 03-09-2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381395)
Realising how many Palace fans are c~nts.

^^^^

Sad init and annoying too I agree

Prince Phillip 03-09-2020 08:34 PM

Poor old M&S. Heading for the dumper. "Remarksable Value" What sort of a cut-and-shut of the language is that? Doesn't even scan. There obviously wasn't anyone senior or sensible enough on the Zoom call that day to veto its deployment.

Purepalace 03-09-2020 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince Phillip (Post 15379855)
Online retail intimidation in the form of "72 people have viewed this item in the last 48hrs" or "Bought 14 times already today" I don't need this pressure on. I suspect it might all be made up anyway.

Worse one for me is looking at hotel rooms on the likes of Booking.com and getting 'last 2 remaining'. All bollox of course as it very well maybe the last 2 on Booking.com but not necessarily the last 2 rooms left in that hotel. Still it increases the anxiousness and feeling that you must book now or miss out so a clever tactic on their behalf.

PeterH 03-09-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 15381377)
They're annnoying phrases too.

SC and WCB?

PeterH 03-09-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381388)
people in rubber boats illegally crossing the channel

Why does that annoy you?

PeterH 03-09-2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purepalace (Post 15381425)
Worse one for me is looking at hotel rooms on the likes of Booking.com and getting 'last 2 remaining'. All bollox of course as it very well maybe the last 2 on Booking.com but not necessarily the last 2 rooms left in that hotel. Still it increases the anxiousness and feeling that you must book now or miss out so a clever tactic on their behalf.

I did that recently. But got a rather nice apartment nr the Obelisk in Buenos Aires for a very nice rate indeed..All mod cons plus private patio. About 35 quid a night.

If the trip happens...but I am sure they will change for another date if there is a COVid issue.

grand aigle 03-09-2020 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 15381434)
Why does that annoy you?

freeloaders always annoy me

grand aigle 03-09-2020 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SE25 exile (Post 15381393)
Its not illegal to cross the channel in a rubber boat, or a boat made of any other material.

Haha, depends who's doing it

Hpalace 03-09-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381440)
freeloaders always annoy me

I am sure the state didn’t give them the rubber boat.

PeterH 03-09-2020 08:57 PM

What is annoying (but also a financial relief) is the quite lush hotel that is part of the Monticello Casino complex in the Pre Andes South of Santiago.

The Casino has a small and intimate concert venue, and sometimes they have an act we would quite like to see.

On Booking.com and others the rooms are unavailable all Friday and Saturday nights going forward a year. Basically, the hotel doesn't allow them to appear on the site because enough moneyed people and flash regaetton singing, VIP, footballer types will pay full price or more for those nights.

Sunday through to Thursday no problem, but there is rarely any concert worth seeing then.

Managed it once for a concert on a Sunday night where the Monday happened to be Bank Holiday.

I don't bother with the casino, but the spa, swimming pool, concert venue, and a couple of nice restaurants make it a worthwhile place for an anniversary or birthday splashout.

Still, saves me spunking money unnecessarily.

You can get transport there and back. But it's an all stops airport type bus.
We did that once - never again. Left Santiago at 5pm and took 3 hours to do a 1 hr journey. Had time for 1 pint before the concert. And we ate afterwards and took the 1am bus back, got in well after 4am. We must have visited 6 different neighbourhoods in Santiago.

50 quid in transfer costs. Would have loved the 120 notes spend on the hotel - but not available.

Maidstoned Eagle 03-09-2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381440)
freeloaders always annoy me

Dicks like you annoy me a lot more.

PeterH 03-09-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381440)
freeloaders always annoy me

Why are they freeloaders?

If you are fairly comfortable in your life, why would what others do bother you?

Did you get anything out of the furlough scheme?

Do you ever consider yourself lucky because of where you happened to be born?

PeterH 03-09-2020 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hpalace (Post 15381446)
I am sure the state didn’t give them the rubber boat.

Maybe Grand needs that rubber boat to paddle down that creek of shit he's just turned into.

west country boy 03-09-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 15381433)
SC and WCB?

Latest news from Chile:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ulSTym5yH3E/hqdefault.jpg

Fatboy 03-09-2020 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 15379804)
It could but it won't be. Google "Teresa May".

Don't they make shampoo?
:D

Fatboy 03-09-2020 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 15381377)
They're annnoying phrases too.

Perf with Surf

Anyone involved in that advert should be shot.

grand aigle 03-09-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 15381457)
Dicks like you annoy me a lot more.

back at you!! Bovvered?

grand aigle 03-09-2020 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 15381466)
Why are they freeloaders?

If you are fairly comfortable in your life, why would what others do bother you?

Did you get anything out of the furlough scheme?

Do you ever consider yourself lucky because of where you happened to be born?

1 Economic migrants, not refugees
2 My taxes are paying for them
3 No nothing
4 Not at all


any thing else?

grand aigle 03-09-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 15381472)
Maybe Grand needs that rubber boat to paddle down that creek of shit he's just turned into.

Bovvered? Goodnight

PS You are entitled to your opinion, you are not entitled to tell me what mine should be

RazorsEdge 03-09-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381507)
Bovvered? Goodnight

PS You are entitled to your opinion, you are not entitled to tell me what mine should be

You are not really au fait with regards to what constitutes an opinion are you Grandi?

You are entitled to your prejudices and you can keep them but if you are proffering an opinion in a open forum and can't defend it as you have facts and prejudices mixed up than I would say it is pointless to engage in a debate with you.

You can take it or leave it :)

grand aigle 03-09-2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RazorsEdge (Post 15381525)
You are not really au fait with regards to what constitutes an opinion are you Grandi?

You are entitled to your prejudices and you can keep them but if you are proffering an opinion in a open forum and can't defend it as you have facts and prejudices mixed up than I would say it is pointless to engage in a debate with you.

You can take it or leave it :)

I'll leave it to you lefties then thanks

Selhurst Celtic 03-09-2020 09:57 PM

It make a nice change for ga to embarrass himself somewhere other than the Away Fan's End.

PeterH 03-09-2020 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381505)
1 Economic migrants, not refugees
2 My taxes are paying for them
3 No nothing
4 Not at all


any thing else?


Why does it matter that they are economic migrants?

Do you not see that many countries have an aging population that require an influx of younger people to work and eventually pay towards pensions etc?

What percentage of your taxes go towards paying for them?

What defines a freeloader?

Who in the current population is willing to do the jobs at the botom of the chain on the lowest wages?

How many recent immigrants were responsible for keeping the NHS running during the height of the pandemic? How many died because of it?

Wolfnipplechips 03-09-2020 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381507)
Bovvered? Goodnight

PS You are entitled to your opinion, you are not entitled to tell me what mine should be

You’re a ******* wanker. Your wife eats shit and your kids are ugly *****.

Just my opinion of course.:)

grand aigle 03-09-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 15381536)
It make a nice change for ga to embarrass himself somewhere other than the Away Fan's End.

Bovvered, not at all

grand aigle 03-09-2020 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381539)
You’re a ******* wanker. Your wife eats shit and your kids are ugly *****.

Just my opinion of course.:)

Straight back at you ******* wanker,.! My opinion of you of course....DGAFWYT

Wolfnipplechips 03-09-2020 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381531)
I'll leave it to you lefties then thanks

Good.

**** off you rancid throbber.:rolleyes:

grand aigle 03-09-2020 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 15381537)
Why does it matter that they are economic migrants?

Do you not see that many countries have an aging population that require an influx of younger people to work and eventually pay towards pensions etc?

What percentage of your taxes go towards paying for them?

What defines a freeloader?

Who in the current population is willing to do the jobs at the botom of the chain on the lowest wages?

How many recent immigrants were responsible for keeping the NHS running during the height of the pandemic? How many died because of it?

How many were illegal immigrants?

Wolfnipplechips 03-09-2020 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381549)
Straight back at you ******* wanker,.! My opinion of you of course....DGAFWYT

There you go that’s both of us told now go and play in the road.

There’s a good little boy.

PeterH 03-09-2020 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381531)
I'll leave it to you lefties then thanks

It is not about where people are on the political spectrum.

It is about thinking and expressing yourself with a certain level of human decency.

Do you think people make hazardous journeys across dangerous waters, get fleeced by human traffikers, risk death etc. just because they are freeloaders?

Very few of us have had the misfortune to be born into or suffer the hardships, wars, discriminations, and lack of opportunities that most of these people have. And certainly wouldn't consider undertaking the journey they have to better ourself.

The worst that we can expect is getting turned down for a working visa in Australia or a green card. And even then we would have flown there, and probably stayed in a hostel.

It's about having some compassion rather than some form of disgust and hate born out of nothing.

PeterH 03-09-2020 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381551)
How many were illegal immigrants?

What makes an illegal immigrant?

Is it a government decree? One pushed by Farge, Boris, or May.

The latter determined that some people brought over from the West indies in the 1950s were illegal immigrants.

I guess you want them caged in detention centres and sent back.

grand aigle 03-09-2020 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381550)
Good.

**** off you rancid throbber.:rolleyes:

Ohhhhh hard man!

grand aigle 03-09-2020 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381553)
There you go that’s both of us told now go and play in the road.

There’s a good little boy.

Ahhh... what a nice wanker you are

Wolfnipplechips 03-09-2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381570)
Ahhh... what a nice wanker you are

Yup. Lovely.

Just like you.

PeterH 03-09-2020 10:29 PM

Another way to look at it, although not the nicest, is that the virus has freed up 46,000 more spaces, and many of those would have been a burden to the taxpayer in some way.

Thus 400 landing on the beach, while not be encouraged, is not very many to get upset about.

grand aigle 03-09-2020 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381589)
Yup. Lovely.

Just like you.

That's a pretty shite comeback

Wolfnipplechips 03-09-2020 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381598)
That's a pretty shite comeback

It’s more than you deserve.

grand aigle 03-09-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381605)
It’s more than you deserve.

Wow you're tough......... So no one can have an opinion if it differs from yours? Very democratic...:jerkit:

Wolfnipplechips 03-09-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381630)
Wow you're tough......... So no one can have an opinion if it differs from yours? Very democratic...:jerkit:

You’re allowed an opinion. Be my guest. You said we were allowed ours too which was lovely of you.

Yours make you look like a nasty piece of work.

You’re not very good at this are you? You’re like the wallys that ring a radio show complaining that they’re not allowed to say what they think when that s what they’re doing.

PeterH 03-09-2020 11:20 PM

You can have an opinion. Discussion boards tend to like you to be able to defend it.

Sometimes difficult when the comment is in a 'throwaway' style.

You can justify it to yourself, and maybe you are fine with that. Most on here would find it lacking in compassion, and would want to know how these immigrants, illegal or otherwise, are impacting you personally.

I don't think they are likely to be taking any jobs from you any time soon, or even a housing space or school space.

For some, the money they need in benefits may impact in their perceives social security. But don't think the government are going to raise benefits for all if immigrants magically disappear.

Terrace Bickle 03-09-2020 11:24 PM

Whenever I browse the BBS via Tapatalk I get lots of distracting JD Sports bikini adverts. The more you click on them, the more frequently they appear.... apparently.

PeterH 03-09-2020 11:31 PM

LOL

That is only annoying if the wife is in eyeshot.

brighton_eagle 04-09-2020 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381598)
That's a pretty shite comeback

Say bovvered again.

grand aigle 04-09-2020 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381637)
You’re allowed an opinion. Be my guest. You said we were allowed ours too which was lovely of you.

Yours make you look like a nasty piece of work.

You’re not very good at this are you? You’re like the wallys that ring a radio show complaining that they’re not allowed to say what they think when that s what they’re doing.

You dont seem to understand that i dont care what you think, this is the BBS, its not real life..
Nasty piece of work? If only you knew....
Does anyone still call people a 'wally'?
Bye bye sweetie!!

pallet 04-09-2020 07:52 AM

I usually enjoy reading this thread, but this is all a bit mad. To qoute Will I Am where is the love,??

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 07:57 AM

Anyhoooo......back to things that annoy you....

Why is it that there are separate rules/laws for the traveller community ?

Massive traveller funeral in Worksop yesterday. Came from all over the country apparently. Hundreds attend the funeral. Town centre diversions for the cortège. All pubs closed all day.

Why should they be allowed to do that when everyone else is restricted to 30 (I think) people at a funeral ? If it was me or thee, the rozzers would have broken that funeral up.

I just don’t get why there’s different rules.

Tony Montana 04-09-2020 08:45 AM

People who start sentences with "listen"

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 08:53 AM

In a microcosm of the hysteria and division whipped up by our right wing media we’ve gone from desperate refugees being annoying to different rules for the “travelling community” in the space of twelve hours.

Seems to me that we’re on the brink of something pretty unpleasant in our country.

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381777)
In a microcosm of the hysteria and division whipped up by our right wing media we’ve gone from desperate refugees being annoying to different rules for the “travelling community” in the space of twelve hours.

Seems to me that we’re on the brink of something pretty unpleasant in our country.

So you don’t know why the laws and rules don’t apply to them then ?

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 15381768)
People who start sentences with "listen"

Agreed, although it actually makes more sense than people who start there sentences with “look”.

DANGERMOUSE 04-09-2020 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 15379936)
Nope.

Go on then, why is a car that is too large to fit into a standard parking space not 'massive'?

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 15381781)
So you don’t know why the laws and rules don’t apply to them then ?

That’s not the point I’m making.

The rules do apply, it’s simply that the old Bill reckon there will be less aggro and potential for trouble if they take the approach they have.

The more general point as exemplified by you and Grand Aigle (who I think may even live in France ;)) is that as a society we’ve never been more divided. There’s trouble ahead.

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381788)
That’s not the point I’m making.

The rules do apply, it’s simply that the old Bill reckon there will be less aggro and potential for trouble if they take the approach they have.

The more general point as exemplified by you and Grand Aigle (who I think may even live in France ;)) is that as a society we’ve never been more divided. There’s trouble ahead.

What on earth are you banging on about ?

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 15381794)
What on earth are you banging on about ?

What don’t you understand?

west country boy 04-09-2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381796)
What don’t you understand?

Almost everything, as far as I can tell.

He does, much as it pains me to say it, have a point about the "travelling" community.

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381796)
What don’t you understand?

You’re not answering the question I asked, but you fly into a ‘right wing media’ the worlds against everybody and there’s going to be a war.

Good grief man, is there anything that doesn’t get you wetting your knickers ?

I simply asked why the rules for one section of the community should be different? But it doesn’t suit your woke agenda so you get straight into your right wing bullshit.

So, do you know why this should be the case ? Do you think it’s right ?

Maidstoned Eagle 04-09-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381502)
back at you!! Bovvered?

Bless.

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 15381807)
Almost everything, as far as I can tell.

He does, much as it pains me to say it, have a point about the "travelling" community.

He does.

But that’s not the point I was making as I’m sure you will understand.

Maidstoned Eagle 04-09-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE (Post 15381785)
Go on then, why is a car that is too large to fit into a standard parking space not 'massive'?

Because the spaces are getting smaller.

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 15381807)
Almost everything, as far as I can tell.

Do try and not become as tiresome as your buddy and just simply snipe at the poster. I’m sure you’ve got something to add to a debate about why the rules and laws seem not to apply to one section of the community.

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381814)
He does.

But that’s not the point I was making as I’m sure you will understand.

So instead of agreeing I have a point, and discussing why you think this is, as you would have done with the majority of other posters, you decide that you will basically try and call out a non existent right wing view.

What’s wrong with you ?

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 15381828)
So instead of agreeing I have a point, and discussing why you think this is, as you would have done with the majority of other posters, you decide that you will basically try and call out a non existent right wing view.

What’s wrong with you ?

If you read replies properly you will see I have addressed your post earlier.

grand aigle 04-09-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381788)
That’s not the point I’m making.

The rules do apply, it’s simply that the old Bill reckon there will be less aggro and potential for trouble if they take the approach they have.

The more general point as exemplified by you and Grand Aigle (who I think may even live in France ;)) is that as a society we’ve never been more divided. There’s trouble ahead.

Suppose you think there's something wrong with that???

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381835)
Suppose you think there's something wrong with that???

No. I think it’s great. You should be allowed to live where you like.:p

Anyway, I didn’t think you were bovvered.

Pidster 04-09-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 15381768)
People who start sentences with "listen"

Word up.

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381833)
If you read replies properly you will see I have addressed your post earlier.

No you didn’t. You made the rather obvious point that the police ‘don’t want the bother’

I’m asking why. Why should they not be wanting the bother from this part of the community and if it was me or you wanting a funeral with 200 people, we’d likely be arrested.

Why ?

Address the post, not the poster

Maz 04-09-2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381784)
Agreed, although it actually makes more sense than people who start there sentences with “look”.


Unless they are writing a post : in which case, 'look' makes more sense than 'listen'.

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 15381841)
No you didn’t. You made the rather obvious point that the police ‘don’t want the bother’

I’m asking why. Why should they not be wanting the bother from this part of the community and if it was me or you wanting a funeral with 200 people, we’d likely be arrested.

Why ?

Address the post, not the poster


“When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.”

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 15381844)
Unless they are writing a post : in which case, 'look' makes more sense than 'listen'.

Ha. Very true.

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381846)
“When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.”

You’ve just shown yourself up for exactly what you are.

Incapable of engaging in any debate. Just rather snipe.

#obsessed

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 15381856)
You’ve just shown yourself up for exactly what you are.

Incapable of engaging in any debate. Just rather snipe.

#obsessed

Shall we leave it there? Probably best.

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381860)
Shall we leave it there? Probably best.

You’ve nothing to add other than cheap shots and sniping at the poster rather than discussing the issue.

So yes, you certainly should leave it there.

cantspell 04-09-2020 10:07 AM

Threads polluted by the constant spats between Wolfnipple and Worksop

strolling bones 04-09-2020 10:18 AM

I'm slightly annoyed that the definition of fvck bullet doesn't appear on any search engine. I've even typed in clattenburg in a thesaurus . 😄

Worksop Palace 04-09-2020 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantspell (Post 15381879)
Threads polluted by the constant spats between Wolfnipple and Worksop

Yes indeed. I wonder how that happens....

Hpalace 04-09-2020 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381835)
Suppose you think there's something wrong with that???

Wait. You are annoyed that people are leaving France where you live to go to the UK where you don't live? There was me thinking you were a racist knob end when really you like them and want them to stay as your neighbour.

You are a nice chap after all but don't blame those getting in their dinghies. I am sure you were very welcoming but they will have their own reasons for going.

Maz 04-09-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hpalace (Post 15381931)
Wait. You are annoyed that people are leaving France where you live to go to the UK where you don't live? There was me thinking you were a racist knob end when really you like them and want them to stay as your neighbour.

You are a nice chap after all but don't blame those getting in their dinghies. I am sure you were very welcoming but they will have their own reasons for going.

If I lived near to grand aigle (!) I too would consider emigration.

Adlerhorst 04-09-2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 15381844)
Unless they are writing a post : in which case, 'look' makes more sense than 'listen'.

As long as they stop first.

west country boy 04-09-2020 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 15381934)
As long as they stop first.


grand aigle 04-09-2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 15381933)
If I lived near to grand aigle (!) I too would consider emigration.

If I lived near Maz I would consider suicide

grand aigle 04-09-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hpalace (Post 15381931)
Wait. You are annoyed that people are leaving France where you live to go to the UK where you don't live? There was me thinking you were a racist knob end when really you like them and want them to stay as your neighbour.

You are a nice chap after all but don't blame those getting in their dinghies. I am sure you were very welcoming but they will have their own reasons for going.

Who said I live in France? or are youmaking shit up

Wolfnipplechips 04-09-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381939)
If I lived near Maz I would consider suicide

Whereas if you lived in Syria you’d stay put and not attempt a better life for you and your family?

Alternatively, you’d just want someone else to deal with it and turn your back?

Maz 04-09-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 15381939)
If I lived near Maz I would consider suicide

You live near enough in the wider scheme of things.

Slimbloke'H' 04-09-2020 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 15381949)
You live near enough in the wider scheme of things.

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments, that's pretty damn close to the mark, Maz.

grand aigle 04-09-2020 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15381947)
Whereas if you lived in Syria you’d stay put and not attempt a better life for you and your family?

Alternatively, you’d just want someone else to deal with it and turn your back?

correct!

grand aigle 04-09-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 15381949)
You live near enough in the wider scheme of things.

classy as ever! :jerkit:

Maz 04-09-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 15382121)
Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments, that's pretty damn close to the mark, Maz.


If his comment had been in any way been intended to be serious you would of course be right.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.