CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Politics Forum (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Boris Johnson (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279056)

bubbs11 16-05-2019 03:10 PM

Boris Johnson
 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-48299424

Thought I’d start a new thread in the Politics forum seeing as he’s officially thrown his hat into the Tory leadership ring.

When he was younger and asked what he wanted to be, he declared, ‘King of the World’.

I’ll leave it at that...

RazorsEdge 16-05-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 14763292)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-48299424

Thought I’d start a new thread in the Politics forum seeing as he’s officially thrown his hat into the Tory leadership ring.

When he was younger and asked what he wanted to be, he declared, ‘King of the World’.

I’ll leave it at that...


Baffled Bob 2 16-05-2019 03:25 PM

My dream is that May will just revoke A50 before quitting. Then hand the keys to Boris and tell him: "If it's so easy, you f**king do it"

Then we can all sit back and titter for two years.

foetus eagle 16-05-2019 03:47 PM

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, congenital liar and upper class bellpiece, is constantly running for the Tory leadership. In a permanent state of semi-election.

Maz 16-05-2019 05:46 PM

He’s not upper class.

in-exile 16-05-2019 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14763467)
He’s not upper class.

What class is he Maz?

Worksop Palace 16-05-2019 05:53 PM

Why is this even news ? He’s made no secret of the fact he wants to be PM

in-exile 16-05-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14763477)
Why is this even news ? He’s made no secret of the fact he wants to be PM

He will be ... Rank and file Tory members will back him . Given a vote.

GreatGonzo 17-05-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 (Post 14763302)
My dream is that May will just revoke A50 before quitting. Then hand the keys to Boris and tell him: "If it's so easy, you f**king do it"

Then we can all sit back and titter for two years.

Well your dream is a fantasy - she has no right to do that. Gina Miller saw to that!

GreatGonzo 17-05-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14763479)
He will be ... Rank and file Tory members will back him . Given a vote.

The last sentence is key. Under Labours leadership election process Boris would become PM in the same way Corbyn managed to get the leadership.

Not sure he will get into the final 2 to go out to the members though.

Johnsonpen 17-05-2019 12:38 PM

The English Trump. They said that Trump couldn’t happen.....

dogstar721 17-05-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 14763292)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-48299424

Thought I’d start a new thread in the Politics forum seeing as he’s officially thrown his hat into the Tory leadership ring.

When he was younger and asked what he wanted to be, he declared, ‘King of the World’.

I’ll leave it at that...

And you'd think they couldn't do worse than May. Hold my beer borris steps up

Marksf 17-05-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnsonpen (Post 14764066)
The English Trump. They said that Trump couldn’t happen.....

BoJo as PM has seemed inevitable since Brexit.

Harry Bassett 17-05-2019 12:50 PM

Would be an ideal leader for the Tory party, sent to the top schools completely lacks common sense, shags who he wants ,Speaks out of turn to the disadvantage of British citizens , crap buyer for surplus water cannons etc etc.

Grade A wanker and all round buffoon what more do you want in a political leader.

Intelligent and decent people are not very numerous in politics.

Perfect and Ideal leader totally Qualified for role.

old git 17-05-2019 12:56 PM

He will get destroyed at PMQ's .

yorkshire eagle 17-05-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old git (Post 14764081)
He will get destroyed at PMQ's .

are you joking he would make Corbyn look like the idiot he is

hong_kong_hg 17-05-2019 01:52 PM

https://twitter.com/i/status/1129045200129671168

Loafster 17-05-2019 01:56 PM

Personally think the man is a genius
Incoming!

Wolfnipplechips 17-05-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loafster (Post 14764132)
Personally think the man is a genius
Incoming!

I don’t think anybody gives a shit?

rhino_mik 17-05-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loafster (Post 14764132)
Personally think the man is a genius
Incoming!

No, you didn't.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.