CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Chris K 30-03-2016 02:41 PM

****

cunt?

Woo-hoo!!

Maidstoned Eagle 30-03-2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jukesy (Post 12901068)
A dog is a domesticated filthy animal that licks it's own ar$e, jewels etc and sh1ts where it wants.

A child is a human being.

Annoys me that people think one is a like for like substitute for the other.

People who call their pets "my baby/ies".

WLYWLYAWYPWF 30-03-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12900567)
Having the sore throat from hell and body aching even more than usual. It would be nice if the weather could make up its bloody mind too.

My mate felt like that and died of sepsis within 24hours. Get to the docs mate.

little al 30-03-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 12901149)
People who call their pets "my baby/ies".

Worse is when they refer to themselves as mummy/daddy to their creature.

elgin eagle 30-03-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12901159)
My mate felt like that and died of sepsis within 24hours. Get to the docs mate.

Cheers mate. Thought it would have turned into a cold by now but it hasn't.

Stellavista 30-03-2016 04:20 PM

Domestic pets should be banned :)

danpalace07 30-03-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankieBoy (Post 12900905)
Gentlemen - too much potty mouthedness. Not a good sign.

swearing is one of the joys of life

Far East Eagle 30-03-2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12901274)
swearing is one of the joys of life

too blimming right!

trev81 30-03-2016 06:37 PM

People that always complain and full of negativity.

DocSavage 30-03-2016 06:58 PM

drivers who overtake me on motorways and immediately pull back in front of me at less than a cars length

most common motorway M20

second M25

M40 best

Reps AJ 30-03-2016 07:04 PM

Drivers who don't have indicators fitted to their cars. At least that must be the reason, as who'd be such a wanker as to not bother moving their hand a fraction to indicate

Chocky 30-03-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 12900167)
Football teams wearing away kits for transparent commercial motives rather than a colour clash. Holland in blue. Bollocks to that.

Mr Blind will doubtless deliver a lecture on the necessity of increased merchandising income streams in the modern game.

It's a load of shit. England in white shirts blue shorts, Holland in Orange shirts white shorts. As it should be. But no Nike have to f*ck everything up and make each team wear wank socks as well.

CT_Palace 30-03-2016 08:16 PM

Come on Chocky, as you well know, any sock's a wank sock :p

Chocky 30-03-2016 08:26 PM

Not annoying but the opposite that an ex mod comes back and says cunt.

Marvellous fayre.

the drexciyan 30-03-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foresthillbilly (Post 12900010)
As a dog owner, I agree. That's why I carry a blade when walking in the woods with other dog owners,...for protection.
The same can also be said for children whose parents refuse to take any responsibility for their child's behaviour. When they fck something up , they always have the whiny retort of 'Think of the children'
Yeah, tell that to Gary Glitter and Adam Johnson :D

Typical comment from those who don't children.

Pets and Kids - not on the same level.

Chocky 30-03-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the drexciyan (Post 12901717)
Typical comment from those who don't children.

Pets and Kids - not on the same level.

Dogs sleeping on the same beds as their owners. I saw a porn clip once where a dog was in the shot the whole time sniffeling about on the back of the bed how the bollocking hell could I whack off to that ffs. Ah but then all of a sudden....

FORZA SELHURST 30-03-2016 09:18 PM

Did you like it?

Stellavista 30-03-2016 09:44 PM

What the f*ck is a 'statement' coat? F*ck off you pretentious c*nts.

Stellavista 30-03-2016 09:46 PM

'Must have'. F*ck off.

Stellavista 30-03-2016 09:47 PM

Young men with beards talking bollocks. F*ck off.

elgin eagle 31-03-2016 12:12 AM

Seeing the email reminder of an ebay item expiring two minutes too late.

Wolfnipplechips 31-03-2016 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12901899)
Seeing the email reminder of an ebay item expiring two minutes too late.

Go to a shop.:)

Breaking rocks 31-03-2016 01:32 AM

Sitting down for a bit of peace and quiet, clicking on a website, (usually a news one), identifying an interesting article and opening it.

All good.

Really enjoying the ambience, said article, my coffee when, suddenly, out of nowhere, some mother f***er starts speaking to me from a fecking video on the page that I never fecking realised was fecking loading all the time!

Never, ever, fails to make me jump out of my skin.

cappuccinoeagle 31-03-2016 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12901957)
Sitting down for a bit of peace and quiet, clicking on a website, (usually a news one), identifying an interesting article and opening it.

All good.

Really enjoying the ambience, said article, my coffee when, suddenly, out of nowhere, some mother f***er starts speaking to me from a fecking video on the page that I never fecking realised was fecking loading all the time!

Never, ever, fails to make me jump out of my skin.

Agree

elgin eagle 31-03-2016 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 12901904)
Go to a shop.:)

Crazy talk :)

Could have had a pink luke 1977 jumper for a tenner if I'd remembered in time. rrp 70, I shit you not.

danpalace07 31-03-2016 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12901957)
Sitting down for a bit of peace and quiet, clicking on a website, (usually a news one), identifying an interesting article and opening it.

All good.

Really enjoying the ambience, said article, my coffee when, suddenly, out of nowhere, some mother f***er starts speaking to me from a fecking video on the page that I never fecking realised was fecking loading all the time!

Never, ever, fails to make me jump out of my skin.

Good shout. Thank jesus for adblock, any site that has this can do one if they think they're earning money from me with these intrusive ads

Nork1 31-03-2016 11:47 AM

Probably already mentioned before (probably by me a few months back) - trying to figure out the best broadband deal.
Sky stitched me up by withdrawing a deal, reducing my service and bumping up the price 3 months after I signed up to a 12 month contract (and they MUST have known it was going to be discontinued while they were still advertising it). I've reluctantly stuck with them because changing provider is a pain in the ******* arse.
All I want is broadband that costs x quid a month. I don't want free for 6 months then 15 after that. I don't want a 12 month contract that doubles in price when it expires. I don't want vouchers. I don't want cashback. I don't want to have to switch ISP every 18 months when the price increases wipe out the initial savings.
Is it too much to ask for a provider that says I'll pay 21 a month plus yearly inflation rises for as long as I want??

switchboard 31-03-2016 11:54 AM

My 12 month free Broadband with sky is due to run out in a few months, dreading the inevitable change over.

little al 31-03-2016 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchboard (Post 12902286)
My 12 month free Broadband with sky is due to run out in a few months, dreading the inevitable change over.

Why not just write to them cancelling rather than phoning and spending a month on hold. Sky users piss me off anyway so I hope its painful.

Worksop Palace 31-03-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12901957)
Sitting down for a bit of peace and quiet, clicking on a website, (usually a news one), identifying an interesting article and opening it.

All good.

Really enjoying the ambience, said article, my coffee when, suddenly, out of nowhere, some mother f***er starts speaking to me from a fecking video on the page that I never fecking realised was fecking loading all the time!

Never, ever, fails to make me jump out of my skin.

News website my arse :D

Fatboy 31-03-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12901637)
Come on Chocky, as you well know, any sock's a wank sock :p

Got to be the right size though.
http://airportwindsocks.com/images/Orange_Windsock.JPG

Joe85 31-03-2016 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12902273)
Probably already mentioned before (probably by me a few months back) - trying to figure out the best broadband deal.
Sky stitched me up by withdrawing a deal, reducing my service and bumping up the price 3 months after I signed up to a 12 month contract (and they MUST have known it was going to be discontinued while they were still advertising it). I've reluctantly stuck with them because changing provider is a pain in the ******* arse.
All I want is broadband that costs x quid a month. I don't want free for 6 months then 15 after that. I don't want a 12 month contract that doubles in price when it expires. I don't want vouchers. I don't want cashback. I don't want to have to switch ISP every 18 months when the price increases wipe out the initial savings.
Is it too much to ask for a provider that says I'll pay 21 a month plus yearly inflation rises for as long as I want??


Depends what you're after, Nork. Virgin Media broadband is excellent but only really worth it if your going for a phone and TV package too. That said, the Virgin Media TiVo box is absolutely ******* pony. It gets so slow, services like catchup, Netflix of even just tying to browse the TV guide become unusable.

Nork1 31-03-2016 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 12902768)
Depends what you're after, Nork. Virgin Media broadband is excellent but only really worth it if your going for a phone and TV package too.

My point is there's no fixed long term price, it's all introductory offers, vouchers, Amazon gift cards, cashback. I don't care about all that, I want the price to be upfront and what I pay in a couple of years to be the same as now (plus inflation), not bumped up by a tenner a month.
I don't want to have to go through this shit every 18 months, sod the offers, just let me know the long term cost and I'll sign up.

cappuccinoeagle 31-03-2016 05:23 PM

Negativity on the General Palace Discussion, especially AJ and Freddie Ladapo threads

Chocky 31-03-2016 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 12901766)
'Must have'. F*ck off.

Alright then. Must of.

Adlerhorst 31-03-2016 06:09 PM

Having to spend yet another sodding week in Bucharest. I am totally sick of Bucharest.

dowieslovechild 31-03-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 12902918)
Having to spend yet another sodding week in Bucharest. I am totally sick of Bucharest.


If the sun is out, try finding Club Player and chill around the pool.

Isle of Wight 31-03-2016 11:48 PM

Siri. WTF is that all about. Why have the precious resources of my phone been taken up by this pile of wank. Any slight background noise and its off on another planet and even if you ask in queens English it can't even do the most simple of things like "show me my notifications" Its says I have them but won't show them. Wank Wank Wank

Eaglez 01-04-2016 07:31 AM

The Irish dick from ufc. Let's hope he gets his ass kicked again in July the gobby twat.

Pat of the Palace 01-04-2016 12:00 PM

Bear Grylls. Knob.

RobertCPFC 01-04-2016 12:11 PM

My laptop not switching on and knowing its probably time to get new one.

Baffled Bob 2 01-04-2016 12:57 PM

April Fools Day

danpalace07 01-04-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 (Post 12903751)
April Fools Day

agreed

Pat of the Palace 01-04-2016 04:12 PM

People in doctor's waiting rooms who carry on as if they're indoors. Some dirty old git with his manky foot out.
Feel like yakking up.

Far East Eagle 01-04-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace (Post 12903669)
Bear Grylls. Knob.

the toffey nosed Tory prick.

Far East Eagle 01-04-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertCPFC (Post 12903691)
My laptop not switching on and knowing its probably time to get new one.

got the same problem here, another 500 quid down the drain

Trist 01-04-2016 08:39 PM

Roadworks where nobody ever seems to be doing anything. If your going to inconvenience us at least get on with it and minimise the time your doing it for instead of sitting on your arse doing piss all.

gcwhite 01-04-2016 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertCPFC (Post 12903691)
My laptop not switching on and knowing its probably time to get new one.

Try unplugging the power cable, removing the battery then press and hold the power switch for a minute.

Reinstall battery and reconnect power cable. Works sometimes.

Stellavista 01-04-2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace (Post 12903669)
Bear Grylls. Knob.

I can only assume that whoever nicknamed that scrawny irritating wanker 'Bear' was taking the piss.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 01-04-2016 09:21 PM

I think I have said previously on this thread that it annoys me getting charged to pay by debit card. It's usually 50p. The local curry house now charging 1.50 to pay for your food. Yes 1.50 TO F*CKING PAY!! Robbing f*cking c*nts. If you can't set up your pricing system to factor payment costs in F*CK OFF. Truth is they are trying to get you to pay by cash because they are on the f*cking fiddle. Therefore the charge needs to be made illegal. Nice curry though.:p

Hedgehog 01-04-2016 09:27 PM

You know that old song, "There's a hole in my bucket".... metaphorically that was me on the phone with the telephone company yesterday!

ElwissAtMemphis 01-04-2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trist (Post 12904222)
Roadworks where nobody ever seems to be doing anything. If your going to inconvenience us at least get on with it and minimise the time your doing it for instead of sitting on your arse doing piss all.

No need to get annoyed. John Major introduced the traffic cone hotline which I'm confident will still be available to hear your complaint and deal with it promptly.

Wolfnipplechips 01-04-2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12904245)
I think I have said previously on this thread that it annoys me getting charged to pay by debit card. It's usually 50p. The local curry house now charging 1.50 to pay for your food. Yes 1.50 TO F*CKING PAY!! Robbing f*cking c*nts. If you can't set up your pricing system to factor payment costs in F*CK OFF. Truth is they are trying to get you to pay by cash because they are on the f*cking fiddle. Therefore the charge needs to be made illegal. Nice curry though.:p

Robbing bastards. I take card for everything in my business; 99p regularly. It's just a con charging for this.:grrr:

Payroll Legend 01-04-2016 10:43 PM

Countryside towns who feel it's beneath them to get some bloody street lights. It's 2016 and you can't see where the **** you are going.

RobertCPFC 01-04-2016 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcwhite (Post 12904237)
Try unplugging the power cable, removing the battery then press and hold the power switch for a minute.

Reinstall battery and reconnect power cable. Works sometimes.

Thanks for the suggestion but I have now managed to switch it on.

Blind_Eagle 01-04-2016 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 12902768)
Depends what you're after, Nork. Virgin Media broadband is excellent but only really worth it if your going for a phone and TV package too. That said, the Virgin Media TiVo box is absolutely ******* pony. It gets so slow, services like catchup, Netflix of even just tying to browse the TV guide become unusable.

For about 70 we get 200Mbit broadband plus their XL tv package and a mahoosive storage on TiVo which, in our case is the complete opposite of your experience. We'd never go back to the Sky equivalent which, for us, was way slower. They can stick the completely unnecessary compulsory home phone line up their arse mind.

Maybe the TiVo performance is location related?

Breaking rocks 01-04-2016 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 12904238)
I can only assume that whoever nicknamed that scrawny irritating wanker 'Bear' was taking the piss.

It's a really funny take on his real name - Edward i.e Teddy hahahahaha!

The crossing of those rocks last night really pissed me off. Firstly, the silly little f*cker deliberately placed a log, which was exactly long enough to span the gap, right next to where they had to cross. He then showed us how easy it was to simply jump said gap.

The 'celebs' were then left with a no win scenario. Jump the gap and they would be rebuked for endangering themselves and the group or use the log as a makeshift bridge, (which they initially chose), and then.....

Blind_Eagle 01-04-2016 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payroll Legend (Post 12904292)
Countryside towns who feel it's beneath them to get some bloody street lights. It's 2016 and you can't see where the **** you are going.

Townies moving into my old village demanding street lights which, as a community, we'd been more than happy living without for nigh on a thousand years.

Its artificial light that fecks your night sight in the first place.

Joe85 02-04-2016 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12904322)
For about 70 we get 200Mbit broadband plus their XL tv package and a mahoosive storage on TiVo which, in our case is the complete opposite of your experience. We'd never go back to the Sky equivalent which, for us, was way slower. They can stick the completely unnecessary compulsory home phone line up their arse mind.



Maybe the TiVo performance is location related?


Check the VM forums, Blind. It's a known long term issue with TiVo boxes. They're woefully under spec'd for the job apparently. VM are supposedly about roll out an upgraded box, maybe you got one of them?

dweedman 02-04-2016 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12904322)
For about 70 we get 200Mbit broadband plus their XL tv package and a mahoosive storage on TiVo which, in our case is the complete opposite of your experience. We'd never go back to the Sky equivalent which, for us, was way slower. They can stick the completely unnecessary compulsory home phone line up their arse mind.

Maybe the TiVo performance is location related?

We got on this a few weeks ago after realising how shit it was paying 45 a month for decaying talktalk internet and phone (no TV), it's well good!

WLYWLYAWYPWF 02-04-2016 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12904322)
For about 70 we get 200Mbit broadband plus their XL tv package and a mahoosive storage on TiVo which, in our case is the complete opposite of your experience. We'd never go back to the Sky equivalent which, for us, was way slower. They can stick the completely unnecessary compulsory home phone line up their arse mind.

Maybe the TiVo performance is location related?

How do you watch catch up in HD? Everything I've ever tried to watch back is just appalling quality rather like their customer service. It's actually laughable that I am on a forum trying to find out how to watch catch up TV in HD. Seeing as I am still paying for HD despite it being a ten year old "technology" that's all I should be able to get let alone hunting around for the thing.

cappuccinoeagle 02-04-2016 10:47 PM

ITV Local News referring to Arsenal V Watford as a London derby

Dj 784 02-04-2016 10:54 PM

The concept of a 'London Derby' in general, I couldn't give a s*** about Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham, Fulham or QPR, so why do these games get hyped up by the media as 'London Derbys' as if the term means something.

Salad_Burnet 02-04-2016 10:58 PM

Saving myself for Match of the Day (regarding the result today), only to have it emblazoned at the top of my search results as I try to buy a semi-final ticket just now.

I would've enjoyed a 2-2 away draw! It would've made my evening.

elgin eagle 03-04-2016 12:16 AM

Commentators that don't accept the standard palace pronunciation of players names, but instead create different versions - font, grabBAN etc.

Far East Eagle 03-04-2016 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12907422)
Commentators that don't accept the standard palace pronunciation of players names, but instead create different versions - font, grabBAN etc.

ki-rai

danpalace07 03-04-2016 02:56 AM

only being able to drift off to sleep when watching something quiet in the background

Hedgehog 03-04-2016 05:39 PM

It's annoying that electronic bank transaction don't take place during the weekend... do computers take the weekend off?

Arron 03-04-2016 06:25 PM

People,Who,Construct,sentences Like,This, It,makes,My,Eyes,Bleed.

Blind_Eagle 03-04-2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 12904455)
Check the VM forums, Blind. It's a known long term issue with TiVo boxes. They're woefully under spec'd for the job apparently. VM are supposedly about roll out an upgraded box, maybe you got one of them?

Oh rest assured I've been a regular contributor on there. :D

16 months without a home phone line after they 'nicked it' having oversold their services locally. Sixteen months of compensation, coupled with not having to pay for a landline I didn't want. It was brilliant :D. I was gutted when my neighbor moved and cancelled. Amazingly I got my landline back within a week, without them having to dig up a major highway. :sob:

I've had a TiVo box since they first offered them, I'm on my second now. It may well be "a long term issue with TiVo boxes", but crucially it's not all TiVo boxes, both of ours cope with HD despite all the supposed technical issues that prevent them doing so.

I agree it's odd but I can only report our experiences as we find them.

firesign 03-04-2016 07:16 PM

People who live on streets without parking restrictions who get annoyed about other people parking their cars on said street.

Tough shit.

grand aigle 03-04-2016 08:51 PM

People who don't know the difference between OUR and ARE!!!
Just read a post on HOL suggesting that some fans should read ARE history.... Really?
Learn to write English!!!

Payroll Legend 03-04-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12907261)
ITV Local News referring to Arsenal V Watford as a London derby

Yeah. That's bollox

Jim Cannon 03-04-2016 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12907422)
Commentators that don't accept the standard palace pronunciation of players names, but instead create different versions - font, grabBAN etc.

Fontay becoming Font always irritates me

ElwissAtMemphis 03-04-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 12907288)
Saving myself for Match of the Day (regarding the result today), only to have it emblazoned at the top of my search results as I try to buy a semi-final ticket just now.

I would've enjoyed a 2-2 away draw! It would've made my evening.

Schoolboy error. They barely go through the pretence of giving you enough time to find the remote before blabbing the scores on the news beforehand nowadays. Looking at your phone or PC is asking for trouble.

God I miss Midweek Sports Special in the 80's.

elgin eagle 04-04-2016 03:16 AM

Bastard owl night after night. So pleased we relegated them.

Stellavista 04-04-2016 01:02 PM

Pedestrians who don't acknowledge you when you stop to let them over the road. I feel a Death Race 2000 modification to the car coming on.

http://www.nerdist.com/wp-content/up...ath-Race-3.jpg

mroakley9 04-04-2016 01:05 PM

Cars that stop to let pedestrians cross even though the car has right of way

Stellavista 04-04-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12910089)
Cars that stop to let pedestrians cross even though the car has right of way

Depends on the circumstances, surely?

Adlerhorst 04-04-2016 01:38 PM

Luton airport.

I cannot think of a single non-hateful thing about it (other than it is about twenty mins door to door).

pallet 04-04-2016 09:48 PM

My wife not understanding football tribal mentally. Watching the fa youth cup semi final, i dont care who wins.

Eaglesfan1 04-04-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12907422)
Commentators that don't accept the standard palace pronunciation of players names, but instead create different versions - font, grabBAN etc.

KG suddenly becoming 'Dikashwee' after we got promoted

Chocky 04-04-2016 10:50 PM

Rachel Riley. On more and more 'celebrity' shows these days 'famous' for doing what? Being highly attractive and being good at maths on an afternoon programme for old age piss drinkers?

She's false, has perfected the art of being able to find everything anyone says hilarious and lacks any warmth or personality.

And she comes from Southend and 'supports' Man Utd.

Having said that if she reads this I think I've just blown my chances of ever throwing a lump up it.

Wolfnipplechips 04-04-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12910917)
Rachel Riley. On more and more 'celebrity' shows these days 'famous' for doing what? Being highly attractive and being good at maths on an afternoon programme for old age piss drinkers?

She's false, has perfected the art of being able to find everything anyone says hilarious and lacks any warmth or personality.

And she comes from Southend and 'supports' Man Utd.

Having said that if she reads this I think I've just blown my chances of ever throwing a lump up it.

Yup. That should do it.

Post 8783. Finally close thread.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 04-04-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12910917)
Rachel Riley. On more and more 'celebrity' shows these days 'famous' for doing what? Being highly attractive and being good at maths on an afternoon programme for old age piss drinkers?

She's false, has perfected the art of being able to find everything anyone says hilarious and lacks any warmth or personality.

And she comes from Southend and 'supports' Man Utd.

Having said that if she reads this I think I've just blown my chances of ever throwing a lump up it.

The fact I don't get to slap my cock round her chops annoys me.

PALACEWU 04-04-2016 11:06 PM

Carol wouldn't have slipped it out so quick, she had class.

Worksop Palace 04-04-2016 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12910932)
The fact I don't get to slap my cock round her chops annoys me.

:D

Salad_Burnet 05-04-2016 01:33 AM

It's Rachel Riley's shyness that bothers me. Like if anything really awful happened you know she wouldn't be able to deal with it; she'd just turn red and try to hide behind her fringe.

I like to have complete confidence in my TV presenters, not feel nervous for them.

3 Beers at HT 05-04-2016 01:40 AM

But a 19%er, she surely must be.

SOUTHGATE EAGLE 05-04-2016 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 12911129)
It's Rachel Riley's shyness that bothers me. Like if anything really awful happened you know she wouldn't be able to deal with it; she'd just turn red and try to hide behind her fringe.

I like to have complete confidence in my TV presenters, not feel nervous for them.

When they look like Rachel Riley I must admit my first thought is always who she is as a person. Same for Scarlett Johansson.

Jack Daniels 05-04-2016 09:22 AM

The fact I don't get to slap my cock round her chops annoys me.
That's made my day. Thanks :)

mroakley9 05-04-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 12910092)
Depends on the circumstances, surely?

Negative. If a car has right of way, the car should always go. The pedestrians can wait.

ConCPFC 05-04-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesfan1 (Post 12910843)
KG suddenly becoming 'Dikashwee' after we got promoted

Always thought it was funny when we used to shout out the player's last name after a goal and, on the rare occasions he scored, the whole crowd shouting Geeee

chrisophiex 05-04-2016 11:20 AM

People who say their phone number too quickly.

I know you know it.... but I don't , so SLOW DOWN !

strawberry mivi 05-04-2016 12:53 PM

What about when people read your phone number back to you but break up the numbers in a different pattern.
Then you have no idea if it's your number or not.
That is bloody annoying.

mroakley9 05-04-2016 01:46 PM

People that write 'ue' instead of ''. I know it's pretty much the same thing, but it's really not hard to throw in a ******* umlaut.

little al 05-04-2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12911788)
People that write 'ue' instead of ''. I know it's pretty much the same thing, but it's really not hard to throw in a ******* umlaut.

I wouldn't know how to.

Hector 05-04-2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firesign (Post 12908883)
People who live on streets without parking restrictions who get annoyed about other people parking their cars on said street.
Tough shit.

Did you need this bit?

Pidster 05-04-2016 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12910917)
Rachel Riley. On more and more 'celebrity' shows these days 'famous' for doing what? Being highly attractive and being good at maths on an afternoon programme for old age piss drinkers?

She's false, has perfected the art of being able to find everything anyone says hilarious and lacks any warmth or personality.

And she comes from Southend and 'supports' Man Utd.

Having said that if she reads this I think I've just blown my chances of ever throwing a lump up it.



I was watching her the other day. I got aroused. Not bad, seven letters.

biggus mickus 05-04-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidster (Post 12911966)
I was watching her the other day. I got aroused. Not bad, seven letters.

Oh Piddles. What happened to you?:(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.