CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

pauldrulez 28-04-2011 10:48 PM

Well, that's about to happen to me.

Long Day with a bit of family problems as well as the Sun waking me up at 6am has not worked well.

Think i'll take a 2 hour break quick.

Swanny32 28-04-2011 10:57 PM

Take a nap and set your alarm fella

Strathclyde Eagle 29-04-2011 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Also Rick Gosselin's final mock draft is out.

Unfortunately, you have to pay to read it.

I hate when Peter King tweets one of his links and doesn't mention it is behind a paywall. Does my head right in. Actually thinking of unfollowing King in the offseason, he isn't offering much value at present.

Good work Paul. :p

Swanny32 29-04-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
I hate when Peter King tweets one of his links and doesn't mention it is behind a paywall. Does my head right in. Actually thinking of unfollowing King in the offseason, he isn't offering much value at present.

Good work Paul. :p

Ditto, rambles bollocks or stuff I already know about.

SteveyHawking 29-04-2011 01:06 AM

We want football! We want football! :D

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 01:09 AM

ffs panthers

Bust!

SteveyHawking 29-04-2011 01:09 AM

Shock horror - Cam Newton #1 pick

Swanny32 29-04-2011 01:10 AM

No surprise there, Von Miller next I reckon. Beast of a player

SteveyHawking 29-04-2011 01:11 AM

#2 could be interesting

...and Miller it is

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 01:13 AM

Stop crying you big girl

pauldrulez 29-04-2011 01:14 AM

Miller is a great pick.

Mildly surprised as I really thought it would be Dareus until all the rumours came out a few hours ago.

Dude needs to stop crying though ;)

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 01:14 AM

Awful glasses

Swanny32 29-04-2011 01:15 AM

Looks like he should be in a library reading books and messing around with computers instead of playing in the NFL

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 01:16 AM

Tiki barber is mad

Swanny32 29-04-2011 01:16 AM

Paul, get one of the administrators of your website to authorize my account

pauldrulez 29-04-2011 01:17 AM

Miller opposite Dumervil is one insane pass-rush. 2 under-sized 4-3 DE's, but that is Freeney/Mathis-esque.

They've got 2 early 2nd rounders to get a big DT and CB to sort out that defense for Fox.

pauldrulez 29-04-2011 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Paul, get one of the administrators of your website to authorize my account

Yikes, there's only one and I don't know if he's awake in Wales.

Will drop him a message and see.

Otherwise i'll move them into the chatroom where you don't need to register.

SteveyHawking 29-04-2011 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Miller opposite Dumervil is one insane pass-rush. 2 under-sized 4-3 DE's, but that is Freeney/Mathis-esque.

They've got 2 early 2nd rounders to get a big DT and CB to sort out that defense for Fox.

Their defense stunk it up so much last year they could do with using all their picks on that side of the ball!

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 01:20 AM

#85 is praying bengals pick AJ Green

pauldrulez 29-04-2011 01:21 AM

Although saying that, there's enough of us on here to chat with each other anyway :p

Love to see the team chemistry from Dareus with Julio Jones and Mark Ingram coming up to shake hands with him


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.