CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

jazman 30-10-2011 08:10 PM

Massive result, I doubt anyone would have got that one in the predictions league unless by mistake ...

AddiscombeEagle 30-10-2011 08:41 PM

Great comeback by the ravens

pauldrulez 30-10-2011 08:46 PM

Awful, Awful Defense.

Not entirely sure what Belichick planned, but the Bend, Break and Take it up the arse D probably wasn't it.

jazman 30-10-2011 09:02 PM

Is that right? Brady only 22 passing yards so far?

LLCOOLSTEVE 30-10-2011 09:04 PM

espn ESPN
Yes, Stephen Tulloch was #tebowing after he sacked Tim Tebow. Well done, Internet.


:D

Jamie W 30-10-2011 09:05 PM

I think people should start taking the 49ers seriously. 17-0 up on the Browns already early in the second and only a overtime field goal loss to Dallas away from being a potential 7-0!!!

pauldrulez 30-10-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
Is that right? Brady only 22 passing yards so far?

We've only had the ball about 8 plays on 2 drives.

Steelers D are balling

Jamie W 30-10-2011 09:08 PM

Hold that TD play under review!

jazman 30-10-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie W
I think people should start taking the 49ers seriously. 17-0 up on the Browns already early in the second and only a overtime field goal loss to Dallas away from being a potential 7-0!!!

That also means that people should be taking the Cowboys seriously too ... ;)

Jamie W 30-10-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie W
I think people should start taking the 49ers seriously. 17-0 up on the Browns already early in the second and only a overtime field goal loss to Dallas away from being a potential 7-0!!!

Hold that TD play under review!

jazman 30-10-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
We've only had the ball about 8 plays on 2 drives.

Steelers D are balling

:hi: Paul

Stop pissing people off on here ...

;)

Jamie W 30-10-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
That also means that people should be taking the Cowboys seriously too ... ;)

:) Never...big difference from being a 3-3 team to a 6-1 team tonight (fingers crossed the 49ers win) :p

Jamie W 30-10-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie W
Hold that TD play under review!

No TD and now lost the ball :(

pauldrulez 30-10-2011 09:12 PM

McCourty and Arrington playing well at CB, DL doing ok. If we can now cover the middle it'd be nice!!

pauldrulez 30-10-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
:hi: Paul

Stop pissing people off on here ...

;)

Think people need to realise that I'll argue about anything. Engaging my comments was the worst thing they could do to themselves.

jazman 30-10-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie W
:) Never...big difference from being a 3-3 team to a 6-1 team tonight (fingers crossed the 49ers win) :p

They are just numbers.

1. Lost to an in form Lions team
2. Just lost to a Pats team that we put on the back foot for most of the game and probably one of the faves to reach the SB
3. Lost away to a Jets team that again we had on the rack.

Two of those losses I had penned as lossed before the seasons started, home to the Lions I didn't. Beaten the Skins, Rams and Niners. And if my team are going to back me up tonight, they will beat the so called dream team and go 4 and 3 and should then be taken seriously having beaten the apparant best team in the league ... except thats not that case, they are not the best team in the league but most experts aren't giving us a prayer tonight due to history (Filly 12 and 0 on games after a bye week, and it's been so many years since we won in Filly). Records are there to be broken.

jazman 30-10-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Think people need to realise that I'll argue about anything. Engaging my comments was the worst thing they could do to themselves.

Bunch of tools, the lot of them. They should know by now ... ;)

LLCOOLSTEVE 30-10-2011 09:20 PM

speak for yourself tool :D

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 30-10-2011 09:24 PM

I've been out all weekend ....................... What's up with Paul? What's happened?

jazman 30-10-2011 09:26 PM

Hahahaha, come on, we've all been a tool at some stage in our life, just some more than others :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.