CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

saxoneagle 05-09-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chester
Paul and Saxon are one and the same ;)
You bastard.

jazman 05-09-2008 03:40 PM

It's the tool here with his forgotten predictions for this weekend, if you are all kind enough to allow the administrator to add them .. ;)

DET @ ATL - ATL
CIN @ BAL - BAL
SEA @ BUF - BUF
STL @ PHI - STL
JAC @ TEN - JAC
HOU @ PIT - PIT
TB @ NO - NO
KC @ NE - NE
NYJ @ MIA - NYJ
DAL @ CLE - DAL
CAR @ SD - SD
ARI @ SF - SF
CHI @ IND - IND

MIN @ GB - MIN
DEN @ OAK - DEN

I thank you :p

Chester 05-09-2008 03:43 PM

Will see if i can add them some how Jazman if not your picks are noted and will be added manually.

You need to add a total points score for the Denver Oakland game though

saxoneagle 05-09-2008 03:47 PM

Jaz - you are the ONLY person to pick Philly to lose to the god-damn-son-of-a-bitch-awful Rams. Good luck with that.

jazman 05-09-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chester
Will see if i can add them some how Jazman if not your picks are noted and will be added manually.

You need to add a total points score for the Denver Oakland game though

Thanks fella. Is that how it works, one game a week you have to predict the actual score?

Chester 05-09-2008 03:49 PM

St Louis win it is then

saxoneagle 05-09-2008 03:49 PM

Has anyone else also noticed about the whole Chad Johnson sh*t? Why has he changed his name to Chad Eight Five? Did his Spanish counting classes not take him as far as 85?

F*cking ******. I refuse to use his new name and I hoped TV commentators would as well.

I also wish Palmer would walk out on the Bengals as he deserves better than that team.

saxoneagle 05-09-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jazman
Thanks fella. Is that how it works, one game a week you have to predict the actual score?
Just the total points in the game, once a week.

saxoneagle 05-09-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chester
St Louis win it is then
Then we won't let him play :D

jazman 05-09-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by saxoneagle
Jaz - you are the ONLY person to pick Philly to lose to the god-damn-son-of-a-bitch-awful Rams. Good luck with that.
Thank you :p

I did just run through them at speed with little thought. I think I took STL as Seattle though but I'll stick with it ...

Chester 05-09-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by saxoneagle
Has anyone else also noticed about the whole Chad Johnson sh*t? Why has he changed his name to Chad Eight Five? Did his Spanish counting classes not take him as far as 85?

F*cking ******. I refuse to use his new name and I hoped TV commentators would as well.

I also wish Palmer would walk out on the Bengals as he deserves better than that team.

I am led to believe, since i have never worn a set of pads in my life, that coaches tend to call out the numbers seperately so no. 85 would be eight five rather than eighty five etc

jazman 05-09-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jazman
It's the tool here with his forgotten predictions for this weekend, if you are all kind enough to allow the administrator to add them .. ;)

DET @ ATL - ATL
CIN @ BAL - BAL
SEA @ BUF - BUF
STL @ PHI - STL
JAC @ TEN - JAC
HOU @ PIT - PIT
TB @ NO - NO
KC @ NE - NE
NYJ @ MIA - NYJ
DAL @ CLE - DAL
CAR @ SD - SD
ARI @ SF - SF
CHI @ IND - IND

MIN @ GB - MIN
DEN @ OAK - DEN (points 38)

I thank you :p

^^^^^^^^ Here you go :p

saxoneagle 05-09-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chester
I am led to believe, since i have never worn a set of pads in my life, that coaches tend to call out the numbers seperately so no. 85 would be eight five rather than eighty five etc

That maybe so but he is even more of a tool than jazman could ever wish to be :D

jazman 05-09-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by saxoneagle
That maybe so but he is even more of a tool than jazman could ever wish to be :D
:lux:

Chester 05-09-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by saxoneagle
That maybe so but he is even more of a tool than jazman could ever wish to be :D
Steady.....


This is almost a Paul like prediction ;)

jazman 05-09-2008 04:03 PM

I think we agreed he is Paul .. ;)

saxoneagle 05-09-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chester
Steady.....


This is almost a Paul like prediction ;)

No, a Paul-like one would be:

Well, Chad is a tool. But then so is jazman. I think they could both be the biggest tool. But you also have to consider Gholston. I used to love him but now he's a tool. And don't forget Favre. He did nothing wrong but he's the biggest tool. Possibly.

In conclusion, the biggest tool is Chad-brett-jaz Ocho-Gholston-Favre-man.

Chester 05-09-2008 04:08 PM

:D

You missed out a cinco though

jazman 05-09-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by saxoneagle
No, a Paul-like one would be:

Well, Chad is a tool. But then so is jazman. I think they could both be the biggest tool. But you also have to consider Gholston. I used to love him but now he's a tool. And don't forget Favre. He did nothing wrong but he's the biggest tool. Possibly.

In conclusion, the biggest tool is Chad-brett-jaz Ocho-Gholston-Favre-man.

:sob: Ok, enough is a enough .... ;)

saxoneagle 05-09-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chester
:D

You missed out a cinco though

I also missed out Vernon...

Chad-brett-jaz-Vernon Ocho-Gholston-Favre-Cinco-man


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.