CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

pauldrulez 21-12-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funk Butter (Post 12126076)
They're easy for the Falcons, 5-0!

Are you 0-10 out of the division then? ;)

Just kidding, big game vs the Panthers coming next week.

LLCOOLSTEVE 21-12-2014 09:55 PM

5-1 after next week Funk

Funk Butter 21-12-2014 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez (Post 12126084)
Are you 0-10 out of the division then? ;)

C'mon man, you know they beat the NFC leading Cardinals.

Tripod 10 21-12-2014 10:09 PM

Excellent.
Romo on fire at the moment.

Funk Butter 21-12-2014 10:28 PM

I'm watching the Redzone channel and I haven't seen one play with the Colts on offense.

pauldrulez 21-12-2014 10:47 PM

Luck is regressing.

Every week, he just makes multiple idiotic throws.

CT_Palace 22-12-2014 03:05 AM

Why can't Seattle play without getting consistently penalised????

Oh wait, I forgot... Cheathawks

oz_da II 22-12-2014 03:10 AM

If you're not cheating, you're not trying...

Adlerhorst 22-12-2014 07:44 AM

http://i.imgur.com/s0uNJeo.png

jazman 22-12-2014 08:58 AM

Good morning all. And what a wonderful morning it is too. NFC East Champions has a great ring to it. Not bad for a 'poor' team and doing it is style by dismantling the Colts. Even Weedon came in and threw a TD. What the hell is going on?

A team hitting form at just the right time. I am really not sure how far we can go this year but it's mouth watering to think.

Not sure where all the Filly fans have gone though. I thought it was going down to the last game .... ;) :lux: :D

Swanny32 22-12-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman (Post 12126425)
Good morning all. And what a wonderful morning it is too. NFC East Champions has a great ring to it. Not bad for a 'poor' team and doing it is style by dismantling the Colts. Even Weedon came in and threw a TD. What the hell is going on?

A team hitting form at just the right time. I am really not sure how far we can go this year but it's mouth watering to think.

Not sure where all the Filly fans have gone though. I thought it was going down to the last game .... ;) :lux: :D

My Mum always told me, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

dannyboy1807 22-12-2014 10:03 AM

Big win Hawks big win!!

What a last 5 weeks this has been.

jazman 22-12-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32 (Post 12126533)
My Mum always told me, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

The crap I've taken the last few years on here for being a Cowboys fan and this is all you can give me? I'm disappointed. :moo:

Swanny32 22-12-2014 10:56 AM

Let me calm down first Jaz.....there are only two words I want to say right now, and if I've learnt anything over the years on the BBS, saying those two words will not go down well.

ardeo 22-12-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman (Post 12126425)

As soon as we lost to the Cowboys with a pretty insipid display I knew it was over. Chip Kelly for all his gimmicks might just be turning into Andy Reid mark 2. Sanchez throwing 50 times in a close game, good thinking Chip. :veryangry

Cowboys look pretty good unfortunately, so i'm hoping there will be a massive implosion in wildcard weekend and everybody gets sacked.

As much as I hate the Cowboys i'm pleased for Romo, consistently good QB that plays for a joke organisation and has taken loads of crap, but plays like a top 10 QB week in week out and sometimes like a top 5 one.

jazman 22-12-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeo (Post 12126649)
As soon as we lost to the Cowboys with a pretty insipid display I knew it was over. Chip Kelly for all his gimmicks might just be turning into Andy Reid mark 2. Sanchez throwing 50 times in a close game, good thinking Chip. :veryangry

Cowboys look pretty good unfortunately, so i'm hoping there will be a massive implosion in wildcard weekend and everybody gets sacked.

As much as I hate the Cowboys i'm pleased for Romo, consistently good QB that plays for a joke organisation and has taken loads of crap, but plays like a top 10 QB week in week out and sometimes like a top 5 one.

Have to say, I thought Filly were nailed on for the division but in the back of my mind I hoped that we would not play as badly against you in the second game as we did at home. Perhaps the Kelly hurry up offensive strategy, while it was effective for the most part, has completely knackered your players, who knows ...

It is very pleasing to see Romo doing what he is doing particularly off of some major back surgery in the close season. I have stood by him for so long that even last season I was starting to lose patience. It has been a joke at Dallas for a few years now but the sensible drafting is now paying dividends.

As I said, I have no idea if we will get any further but we could not be in any better form right now with one regular season game left to play.

oz_da II 22-12-2014 11:15 AM

The NFL thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman (Post 12126660)
It is very pleasing to see Romo doing what he is doing particularly off of some major back surgery in the close season. I have stood by him for so long that even last season I was starting to lose patience.

I reckon it was a little bit more than "starting". ;) :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman (Post 11290575)
NFC East is no longer a beast. My continued support for Romo finally died last night. It was on it's last legs I have to admit but my frustrations were too much to bare last night.

Latvian Eagle 22-12-2014 11:16 AM

Have they selected live games for next Sunday yet? Straight shoot out between Panthers and Falcons to win the NFC South. :eek: Shame I am on Earlies next Monday.

pauldrulez 22-12-2014 11:21 AM

Ladies, stop arguing

jazman 22-12-2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II (Post 12126669)
I reckon it was a little bit more than "starting". ;) :eek:

Oops :D:D:D