CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

Benzhiyi 04-10-2009 08:10 PM

Tyler Thigpen inactive for Miami, as predicted.

Joey Porter also inactive. 0-4 here we come. Sorry Paul, I'll still be commenting on the Pats.

pauldrulez 04-10-2009 08:11 PM

Redskins now winning.

pauldrulez 04-10-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
Tyler Thigpen inactive for Miami, as predicted.

Joey Porter also inactive. 0-4 here we come. Sorry Paul, I'll still be commenting on the Pats.

As I had said.

Thigpen won me points and at the time, I didn't need the spot so picked up a guy who I think will be put in at some point towards the end of the season.

You'll probably beat the Bills anyway.

Strathclyde Eagle 04-10-2009 08:15 PM

Must admit I'm laughing each time Ben and Paul post at exactly the same time. :D

Won't be laughing when we're 0-4 and Mr Selfish gets to the end zone twice. Ah, at least we'll hopefully throw a spanner in the works of the Jets later in the year.

pauldrulez 04-10-2009 08:15 PM

Oakland doing their best to compete for worst team in the NFL.

Give up a Safety.

Lechler punts a bomb (as always)

Promptly returned for a TD.

:D

Swanny32 04-10-2009 08:16 PM

Is anybody watching the Titans game? Is Gage actually playing?

pauldrulez 04-10-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Must admit I'm laughing each time Ben and Paul post at exactly the same time. :D

Won't be laughing when we're 0-4 and Mr Selfish gets to the end zone twice. Ah, at least we'll hopefully throw a spanner in the works of the Jets later in the year.

You wont be as bad as you think.

Jets will blow up like last year. They got rid of fatass Mangini and brought in fatterass Ryan. They still got dickcheese Tennenbaum to throw it all away.

Benzhiyi 04-10-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Must admit I'm laughing each time Ben and Paul post at exactly the same time. :D

Won't be laughing when we're 0-4 and Mr Selfish gets to the end zone twice. Ah, at least we'll hopefully throw a spanner in the works of the Jets later in the year.

We're playing each other in Fantasy next Sunday. (Rivalry week.)

Maybe best we both stay away from the nets... :o

pauldrulez 04-10-2009 08:18 PM

Shit.

Poxy commentator curse.

Great rush by Suggs.

Swanny32 04-10-2009 08:18 PM

Hahaha Brady, fumbled for a TD, brilliant

Benzhiyi 04-10-2009 08:18 PM

Woohoooooooooooo! ******* complain to the officials about that Tom Baby!

pauldrulez 04-10-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
We're playing each other in Fantasy next Sunday. (Rivalry week.)

Maybe best we both stay away from the nets... :o

Well, my laptop has broke so stole my Dad's one for an hour.

Pissed because I lose 3 of my best players next week and you make it a Rivalry week.

Boo ;)

Should have done rivalry week as 3 and 13 so it was out of Bye range.

pauldrulez 04-10-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
Woohoooooooooooo! ******* complain to the officials about that Tom Baby!

Unnecessary Roughness.

Number 55.

Sacking the Quarterback.

95 yard penalty.

Automatic Touchdown.

http://www.churchmarketingsucks.com/...giantjesus.jpg

Benzhiyi 04-10-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Well, my laptop has broke so stole my Dad's one for an hour.

Pissed because I lose 3 of my best players next week and you make it a Rivalry week.

Boo ;)

Should have done rivalry week as 3 and 13 so it was out of Bye range.

Yeah, that's a decent enough suggestion. I'll put it to a vote before next season.

pauldrulez 04-10-2009 08:22 PM

I'm not bothered, i'll lose anyway, I hate it when there are rivalry games.

Nerves get the better of me.

Well, in real life anyway ;)

Swanny32 04-10-2009 08:23 PM

Bye's effect everyone though

Swanny32 04-10-2009 08:23 PM

Campbell picked AGAIN!

ardeo 04-10-2009 08:24 PM

Go Ronnie Brown :)

Benzhiyi 04-10-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeo
Go Ronnie Brown :)

Even as your opponent, I'll agree. :)

Strathclyde Eagle 04-10-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Should have done rivalry week as 3 and 13 so it was out of Bye range.

Good idea.

You two not going for the Steve in Phoenix signature bet on next week's outcome then?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.