CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II
When I talk about North American sports and beer I'm Canadian.
When I talk about Australian sports and beer I'm Australian.

Simple stuff, even for you, my daddy.

meeeeeeeeeeeeWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop! Sides splitting. Tears rolling down cheeks :D

Comedy gold :clown:

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II
I've spent 40% of my time in Canada, 40% in Australia and 20% in the UK.

When I talk about North American sports and beer I'm Canadian.
When I talk about Australian sports and beer I'm Australian.

Simple really, even for a moron like yourself.

Nice quick edit from you. Trying to justify yourself to me some more LOL:sob:

pauldrulez 22-01-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II
They may as well make the Pro Bowl a game of flag football, there would be the same number of hits.

I don't want to see these guys playing Flag Football. Ever.

If you go in trying not to get hurt, you get hurt. Simples.

Name the teams and do Charity events.

I enjoy watching the game, but if there wasn't a game but a week of events, i'd enjoy it just the same.

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II
I'm not Australian...

:o

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II
I'm Australian.

:o

oz_da II 22-01-2010 12:07 AM

Oh yes, "Who's your Daddy?"

The question Yankees 'fans" were asking Pedro Martinez not long after his father died of brain cancer.

Classy stuff. F'wit act from f'wit fans, you fit right in.

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLlll

You are confused :D

Please see above and try and take it in this time :o:D:o

pauldrulez 22-01-2010 12:10 AM

I still have no idea about baseball, but will go with the resident insult thrown towards the Yankee/Giant fan on the Patriots radio show.

A-Rod Sucks.

Jeter Swallows.

(Still relevant? Anyone?) :D

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II
Oh yes, "Who's your Daddy?"

The question Yankees 'fans" were asking Pedro Martinez not long after his father died of brain cancer.

Classy stuff. F'wit act from f'wit fans, you fit right in.

Really? Really???

How come the chant comes from the below;-

"After a Red Sox loss to the Yankees late in the 2004 season, Martínez remarked in a press conference, ”They beat me. They’re that good right now. They’re that hot. I just tip my hat and call the Yankees my daddy”. The New York media publicized the quote heavily, and whenever Martínez pitched at Yankee Stadium in the 2004 American League Championship Series, fans chanted “who’s your daddy?”

Sorry but your desperation to get one over on me has turned you into a pathetic whinging pompous Australian. Sir, you have been sincerely ruined. Goodnight :D

:lux::lux::lux:

oz_da II 22-01-2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLlll
Please see above and try and take it in this time :o:D:o

Confused about you being a ****wit?

No, I don't think so.

oz_da II 22-01-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLlll
Really? Really???

How come the chant comes from the below;-

"After a Red Sox loss to the Yankees late in the 2004 season, Martínez remarked in a press conference, ”They beat me. They’re that good right now. They’re that hot. I just tip my hat and call the Yankees my daddy”. The New York media publicized the quote heavily, and whenever Martínez pitched at Yankee Stadium in the 2004 American League Championship Series, fans chanted “who’s your daddy?”

So that makes it ok to chant that not long after his father's death last season?

Classless.

oz_da II 22-01-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
I don't want to see these guys playing Flag Football. Ever.

That was tongue in cheek with regards to no hitting in the Pro Bowl. ;)

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:26 AM

Foot in mouth really, now that I know you :clown:

:p:D:o

oz_da II 22-01-2010 12:32 AM

You are so excited you can't even type... (quick edit i see)
Where's that mirror of a 12 year old staring back at you?

I was incorrect when I said it was simple stuff that even a moron like you could comprehend.

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:41 AM

"I'm not Australian...

I'm Australian."


This lot may be able to help you :D

http://www.confused.com/:clown:

Kaberle15 22-01-2010 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II
Oh yes, "Who's your Daddy?"

The question Yankees 'fans" were asking Pedro Martinez not long after his father died of brain cancer.

Classy stuff. F'wit act from f'wit fans, you fit right in.

Oz to be fair, the chant was a reference to Pedro's comment that the Yankees were his daddy.

There was no maliciousness there, and Pedro has taken no offence to it, so I dont see why you would.

Swanny32 22-01-2010 12:46 AM

Bedtime for me! To be continued tomorrow.

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaberle15
Oz to be fair, the chant was a reference to Pedro's comment that the Yankees were his daddy.

There was no maliciousness there, and Pedro has taken no offence to it, so I dont see why you would.

It's in his desperation to get one over me. He has to make things up.

And I guarantee you that the self righteous pom had a dig at me first.

oz_da II 22-01-2010 12:49 AM

You are confusing yourself if you believe I give two shits what you think.

Interesting how it took an observation from me regarding your two seasons of childish moronic posts until you actually started posting anything about the NFL.

sLlll 22-01-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLlll
Arizona and the Cleveland Browns tonight please ;).

Looks like I was talking football last season. Wrong again.

I must admit you probably won't hear a peep from me in the off season - it's just not my thing.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.