CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

civil eagle 13-09-2016 10:20 PM

Outsourcing; often results in a worse service that costs more than using your own staff

Worksop Palace 13-09-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YASSA the PALACETINIAN (Post 13225283)
Didn't hear
Benteke, oh oh
Benteke, oh oh oh oh
Let's fly way up to the top
Away from that pillock called Klopp.....?

No

Worksop Palace 13-09-2016 10:22 PM

Charlie Nicholas

What a bellend

civil eagle 13-09-2016 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13225565)
No

How about Whoa Christian Benteke to the tune of free Nelson Mandela by the special Aka (or is that the Villa one)

Worksop Palace 13-09-2016 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by civil eagle (Post 13225582)
How about Whoa Christian Benteke to the tune of free Nelson Mandela by the special Aka (or is that the Villa one)

Nope

Must have had water in my ears !

Jim Cannon 13-09-2016 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13225587)
Nope

Must have had water in my ears !

Didn't hear them either

elgin eagle 13-09-2016 10:42 PM

Arsenal

ChiswickEagle 14-09-2016 11:07 AM

People who wear monocles. There was a bloke wearing one on the District Line this morning. it got on my proverbials.

strawberry mivi 14-09-2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle (Post 13226022)
People who wear monocles. There was a bloke wearing one on the District Line this morning. it got on my proverbials.

I say old chap!
My dear old thing.

Jim Cannon 14-09-2016 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle (Post 13226022)
People who wear monocles. There was a bloke wearing one on the District Line this morning. it got on my proverbials.

just about acceptable if you are geriatric but otherwise, just no

New LP 14-09-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle (Post 13226022)
People who wear monocles. There was a bloke wearing one on the District Line this morning. it got on my proverbials.

You know most of us live miles from hipsterville don't you? 😄

smileysmith 14-09-2016 01:43 PM

I've never actually seen one, but the thread mentioning their existence annoyed me ...

Cat cafes.

ChiswickEagle 14-09-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New LP (Post 13226245)
You know most of us live miles from hipsterville don't you? ��

The bloke wearing the one I saw today would have no idea where hipsterville is. I would bet a penny or two on him wearing red trousers at the weekend.

evvo111 14-09-2016 09:32 PM

Footballers who, when they score, point up to the sky. Where are the devil worshippers?

Wolfnipplechips 14-09-2016 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evvo111 (Post 13226902)
Footballers who, when they score, point up to the sky. Where are the devil worshippers?

Charlton, Brighton, Manchester Utd, Millwall and Chelsea.

evvo111 14-09-2016 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13226903)
Charlton, Brighton, Manchester Utd, Millwall and Chelsea.

They wouldn't be cool enough for Old Nick. I just want to see someone scream to the cameras Hail Satan or something like that.

I can't believe God is remotely bothered whether Toby Alderweireld has scored a goal but, if Suarez scored, bit a chunk out of the opposition defenders arm and made an offering of that in celebration I think the Devil could be impressed.

Worksop Palace 14-09-2016 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evvo111 (Post 13226902)
Footballers who, when they score, point up to the sky. Where are the devil worshippers?

Apart from Benteke of course .....

Stellavista 15-09-2016 12:41 AM

Insects.
Been bitten to f*ckery the last few days.

CT_Palace 15-09-2016 03:26 AM

Absolutely bound to have been mentioned on this thread before, so sorry for the duplication but...

Estate Agents.

Hedgehog 15-09-2016 04:34 AM

People who offer to take some of your work off you to help, and then spend the rest of the day asking you question about how to do it!

Short sighted I know... but still very frustrating.

Adlerhorst 15-09-2016 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13227111)
Insects.
Been bitten to f*ckery the last few days.

I am currently in a place where it is 31 during the day and drops all the way down to 30.5 at night. Also humid as ****.

Thankfully no insects though. Pollution like you wouldn't believe but no insects. And I was expecting many many mosquitoes.

Biggineagle 15-09-2016 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 13227161)
I am currently in a place where it is 31 during the day and drops all the way down to 30.5 at night. Also humid as ****.

Thankfully no insects though. Pollution like you wouldn't believe but no insects. And I was expecting many many mosquitoes.

Spose its the pollution that killed all the mossies off :D

Hedgehog 15-09-2016 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 13227161)
I am currently in a place where it is 31 during the day and drops all the way down to 30.5 at night. Also humid as ****.



Thankfully no insects though. Pollution like you wouldn't believe but no insects. And I was expecting many many mosquitoes.


Sounds like some clubs we used to go in in Croydon back when!

Enfield eagle 15-09-2016 07:13 AM

The popularity of Bake Off. I just don't get it. Is it a middle class middle age Society supplement of the Guardian type ting?

I hope on Channel 4 its becomes The great British Kark off, in which contestants make hash cakes and everyone lies on beanbags babbling ****.

Ardent Eagle Forever 15-09-2016 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enfield eagle (Post 13227173)
The popularity of Bake Off. I just don't get it. Is it a middle class middle age Society supplement of the Guardian type ting?

I hope on Channel 4 its becomes The great British Kark off, in which contestants make hash cakes and everyone lies on beanbags babbling ****.

Agree with you here.

On the odd time I've watched it, that Mel and Sue double act makes me cringe. Their smutty remarks are out of place in a programme like this. And that Hollywood guy is a pretentious prick imvho.

And as for the BBC, their part in that programme sucks. Ever willing to pander to the politically correct, they appear to have raised last year's winner up on a pedestal of glory for the ethnic minorities. Why haven't previous winners been awarded the accolades of their own TV programmes on the beeb and had their names put to books?

Same goes to masterchef winners, can't see many of them with their own TV programmes. Previous winners of other programmes must be pretty pissed off.

Nostrils 15-09-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enfield eagle (Post 13227173)
The popularity of Bake Off. I just don't get it. Is it a middle class middle age Society supplement of the Guardian type ting?

I hope on Channel 4 its becomes The great British Kark off, in which contestants make hash cakes and everyone lies on beanbags babbling ****.

Got to agree mate. I realise it's a bit sad, but I love a cookery programme. However, the popularity of 'Bake Off' is a mystery to me. I can't understand why anybody who doesn't enter WI competitions would actually choose to watch it. Smug, middle class b0llocks.

Yoda 15-09-2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 13227194)
Agree with you here.

On the odd time I've watched it, that Mel and Sue double act makes me cringe. Their smutty remarks are out of place in a programme like this. And that Hollywood guy is a pretentious prick imvho.

And as for the BBC, their part in that programme sucks. Ever willing to pander to the politically correct, they appear to have raised last year's winner up on a pedestal of glory for the ethnic minorities. Why haven't previous winners been awarded the accolades of their own TV programmes on the beeb and had their names put to books?

Same goes to masterchef winners, can't see many of them with their own TV programmes. Previous winners of other programmes must be pretty pissed off.

I think you're being too simplistic here.

She's a charismatic character, with a bit of that X factor that makes her more memorable than many previous winners.

Her ethnicity probably did make her initially someone who the media were interested in, but that would have soon worn off by now. She's fun, likeable and willing to talk about her life experiences.

Her programme about returning to Bangladesh was interesting and she was honest about how that experience has stirred up questions /doubts in her own mind.

But beyond the BBC, she's appeared on many ITV programmes, magazines etc, so there is considerable interest in her.....can't blame her for accepting the work whilst it's on offer.

spike 15-09-2016 10:30 AM

The women on either side of me on the train both applying slap.

viking's no1 15-09-2016 10:33 AM

Me

Prince Phillip 15-09-2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evvo111 (Post 13226902)
Footballers who, when they score, point up to the sky. Where are the devil worshippers?

And the ones who prattle about in the centre circle pre-match trying to get some divine blessing and intervention for the next 90 minutes.

Don't the other 21 players deserve a slice of that almighty luck, too?

spike 15-09-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 13227194)
Agree with you here.

On the odd time I've watched it, that Mel and Sue double act makes me cringe. Their smutty remarks are out of place in a programme like this. And that Hollywood guy is a pretentious prick imvho.

And as for the BBC, their part in that programme sucks. Ever willing to pander to the politically correct, they appear to have raised last year's winner up on a pedestal of glory for the ethnic minorities. Why haven't previous winners been awarded the accolades of their own TV programmes on the beeb and had their names put to books?

Same goes to masterchef winners, can't see many of them with their own TV programmes. Previous winners of other programmes must be pretty pissed off.

Plenty of other contestants (not just winners) on each show have had books published / newspaper columns / made a living demonstrating how to cook.

switchboard 15-09-2016 11:14 AM

Being treated like an absolute ****** by TV adverts .... This has long become a grating issue for me, every TV advert seems to be treating the audience like they are 10 years old, can't you just advertise to a dignified audience instead of having dogs, babies, shit music, patronising voice overs ... the crème de la crème coming from Virgin's new advert with 7 year olds telling 'grown ups' what to watch.

fioreuk 15-09-2016 12:31 PM

:veryangry Female colleague having fan heater going under desk and heating whole area as the "aircon is so cold" Put a cardy on love if you re cold on such a hot day while the rest of us swelter

Mad Max 15-09-2016 01:00 PM

Peeps are doing my head in with newspapers.Why approach a stack of identical `new` newspapers then take the one forth or fith down making a mess of those on top.

Mad Max 15-09-2016 01:01 PM

And why do peeps get off trains with the free Metro`s then chuck them on the escalators??????

saxoneagle 15-09-2016 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchboard (Post 13227359)
Being treated like an absolute ****** by TV adverts .... This has long become a grating issue for me, every TV advert seems to be treating the audience like they are 10 years old, can't you just advertise to a dignified audience instead of having dogs, babies, shit music, patronising voice overs ... the crème de la crème coming from Virgin's new advert with 7 year olds telling 'grown ups' what to watch.

Not even telling you what to watch - it's making out you can't even turn the TV on...

saxoneagle 15-09-2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fioreuk (Post 13227482)
:veryangry Female colleague having fan heater going under desk and heating whole area as the "aircon is so cold" Put a cardy on love if you re cold on such a hot day while the rest of us swelter

On the flipside, our ridiculously cold a-c is annoying when it's a gorgeous day outside. And it's making me ill. I'd happily have no a-c and use a fan if I get too hot.

Gazza2 15-09-2016 03:40 PM

On packed commuter trains, people who are standing leaning against the floor to ceiling handrails so that others standing cannot hang onto them (which is what I believe they were designed for)!

art malice 15-09-2016 03:43 PM

Paul McKenna talking about his new golf app and sounding just like Mike Smash

danpalace07 15-09-2016 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchboard (Post 13227359)
Being treated like an absolute ****** by TV adverts .... This has long become a grating issue for me, every TV advert seems to be treating the audience like they are 10 years old, can't you just advertise to a dignified audience instead of having dogs, babies, shit music, patronising voice overs ... the crème de la crème coming from Virgin's new advert with 7 year olds telling 'grown ups' what to watch.

thank god for Sky+ and Kodi

fioreuk 15-09-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 13227706)
Paul McKenna talking about his new golf app and sounding just like Mike Smash

:D I heard that, switched off when he said something about how he wakes in the morning and just wonders what good he can give the world.

A £4.99 golf app it seems.

Sharkba1t 15-09-2016 04:49 PM

Probably said this before but people who answer a question with " yeah, no, its..."
What in ****s name is that supposed to mean?

And a particularly annoying new one - people who confuse "bought" with "brought. How is that even possible but the idiots do...

Eddie McGoldrick's tash 15-09-2016 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkba1t (Post 13227797)
Probably said this before but people who answer a question with " yeah, no, its..."
What in ****s name is that supposed to mean?

And a particularly annoying new one - people who confuse "bought" with "brought. How is that even possible but the idiots do...

Did you ever notice how Pulis often answers his questions with 'Nah...' even when he then goes on to agree with the question. I swear he just (probably subconsciously) wants to start every conversation telling the other person they are wrong in order to think he has the power over the other person.

biggus mickus 15-09-2016 05:15 PM

Getting a bag of ice home, to find lumps of three or four cubes.

Bastards. I have to use a pint glass now.:lux:

gold76 15-09-2016 10:21 PM

Bought some jam doughnuts tonight- got home to find a ******* fly in them- straight in the bin..

I wasn't that desperate for a doughnut!

Wolfnipplechips 15-09-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus (Post 13227827)
Getting a bag of ice home, to find lumps of three or four cubes.

Bastards. I have to use a pint glass now.:lux:

Moved house last month.........

The previous occupants left their fridge with a built in ice machine........ooh the luxury.:sunglasses:

kayjay 15-09-2016 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=Sharkba1t;13227797
And a particularly annoying new one - people who confuse "bought" with "brought. How is that even possible but the idiots do...
[/QUOTE]
Didn't really notice this before but now you've bought it to my attention...

danpalace07 15-09-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold76 (Post 13228126)
Bought some jam doughnuts tonight- got home to find a ******* fly in them- straight in the bin..

I wasn't that desperate for a doughnut!

speaking of doughnuts, when you get a bag of them and they go a bit hard. Might as well chuck them, they're just not the same

JJ 15-09-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike (Post 13227310)
The women on either side of me on the train both applying slap.

Both slappers, then.

stamford triumph 16-09-2016 12:02 AM

Getting on the train, about to tuck in to some tasty tea. A minute before its due to go some sweaty overweight bloke decides to nab the seat next to you. His BO puts you off your food and by the time you get to your destination both the food and the bloke have become rank.

GorBlimey 16-09-2016 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford triumph (Post 13228198)
Getting on the train, about to tuck in to some tasty tea. A minute before its due to go some sweaty overweight bloke decides to nab the seat next to you. His BO puts you off your food and by the time you get to your destination both the food and the bloke have become rank.

People who eat stinky food on trains. Why don't you go to a f*cking restaurant or wait until you get home?

I don't want to smell your f*cking awful choice of food or have to endure your dreadful eating habits when I'm simply trying to get from A to B in the least objectionable way.

Oli28 16-09-2016 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 13228160)
speaking of doughnuts, when you get a bag of them and they go a bit hard. Might as well check them, they're just not the same

20 seconds in the microwave, good as new

Isle of Wight 16-09-2016 12:44 AM

The stupid jumping up and down fifa15 cgi type crowd in the background of the Europa league pundit team.

Tom Ince

New LP 16-09-2016 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 13228207)
People who eat stinky food on trains. Why don't you go to a f*cking restaurant or wait until you get home?

I don't want to smell your f*cking awful choice of food or have to endure your dreadful eating habits when I'm simply trying to get from A to B in the least objectionable way.

A drunken Burger King on a deserted late train home is one thing.

People who decide to tuck into a full portion of chow mein or a baked potato covered in coleslaw with a plastic fork are something else.

Another train thing is my morning commute being taken over by irritating sixth form college kids, all dressed like they are going for a night out, shouting and talking complete drivel, trying to be cool and generally disturbing me. I accept that this probably more down to me being old and jealous of their youthfulness than anything else.

Arsenal and Man Utd fans at work talking 'footie' at work. In other words talking about what they watched on MOTD. Worse is when they try and involve me in a rather condescending way, as obviously I don't support a proper team.

New LP 16-09-2016 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oli28 (Post 13228210)
20 seconds in the microwave, good as new

That cheap jam they use always warms up and tastes even worse.

Stellavista 16-09-2016 12:50 AM

Nicole Kidman.

elgin eagle 16-09-2016 01:03 AM

Sinuses and popping ears.

mroakley9 16-09-2016 09:24 AM

People who set up automatic replies on their emails when they're away for just one day. Get the **** over yourself you ******* buffoon.

Roadblock 16-09-2016 09:48 AM

The bloke sitting next to me on the train eating garlic bread

Wolfnipplechips 16-09-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadblock (Post 13228379)
The bloke sitting next to me on the train eating garlic bread

Presumably his mate is eating cheese cake?

gold76 16-09-2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New LP (Post 13228224)
A drunken Burger King on a deserted late train home is one thing.

People who decide to tuck into a full portion of chow mein or a baked potato covered in coleslaw with a plastic fork are something else.

Another train thing is my morning commute being taken over by irritating sixth form college kids, all dressed like they are going for a night out, shouting and talking complete drivel, trying to be cool and generally disturbing me. I accept that this probably more down to me being old and jealous of their youthfulness than anything else.

Arsenal and Man Utd fans at work talking 'footie' at work. In other words talking about what they watched on MOTD. Worse is when they try and involve me in a rather condescending way, as obviously I don't support a proper team.

Drunken burger king..

Mmm could crave a BK Double, but my useless town doesn't have them..

Being an old fart is another thing that sucks- mirrors too, the years have not been kind and it's not nice to see a balding fatass every day

It's depressing, pass me another ******* doughnut

gold76 16-09-2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadblock (Post 13228379)
The bloke sitting next to me on the train eating garlic bread

Garlic bread? On a train?

what a ****

stamford triumph 16-09-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 13228207)
People who eat stinky food on trains. Why don't you go to a f*cking restaurant or wait until you get home?

I don't want to smell your f*cking awful choice of food or have to endure your dreadful eating habits when I'm simply trying to get from A to B in the least objectionable way.

Fair point, well made. Although in my defence it was a pasta salad! #firstworldproblems

Stellavista 16-09-2016 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford triumph (Post 13228398)
Fair point, well made. Although in my defence it was a pasta salad! #firstworldproblems

You f*cker. I hate the smell of lettuce.

gold76 16-09-2016 10:10 AM

Lettuce- what is the actual point?

I hate the maccy d's advert, where the bloke goes crisp batavia lettuce..

It's ******* lettuce, it sucks, ******* ****

elgin eagle 16-09-2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New LP (Post 13228224)

Arsenal and Man Utd fans at work talking 'footie' at work. In other words talking about what they watched on MOTD. Worse is when they try and involve me in a rather condescending way, as obviously I don't support a proper team.

Bide your time till we eventually beat one of them again.

stamford triumph 16-09-2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold76 (Post 13228401)
Lettuce- what is the actual point?

Makes you think you're eating something healthy without the ordeal of broccoli?

biggus mickus 16-09-2016 10:19 AM

Thanks Stellavista. Your idea worked.:p

mroakley9 16-09-2016 10:55 AM

Those 'people' that not only think it's okay to get in a lift and stand in front of the buttons, but also act like you've ruined their whole day when you ask them to move so you can press a button.

I swear to God it's ****wits like this that make me believe ISIS is doing the world a favour.

olly cromwell 16-09-2016 10:57 AM

People at a bus stop who stand by the benches, blocking the view of people sitting down
Not only are the selfish cnuts preventing somebody else from sitting but people can't see their fcuking buses coming :veryangry

BB Bob 16-09-2016 03:21 PM

Cigar smokers in public places.

Stellavista 16-09-2016 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus (Post 13228428)
Thanks Stellavista. Your idea worked.:p

I had an idea? That's unusual in itself.

macstar 16-09-2016 04:45 PM

People who continue to walk behind your car as you reverse out of your driveway or a parking space

andyocpfc 16-09-2016 05:35 PM

Things that annoy you
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 47333

F--king itchy, bastard, wanky psoriasis.

I don't want to f--king over produce skin cells you stupid f--king body. It's not clever or cool so sort it out as it itches to f--k.

Thank you.

PeterH 16-09-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New LP (Post 13228224)
Arsenal and Man Utd fans at work talking 'footie' at work. In other words talking about what they watched on MOTD. Worse is when they try and involve me in a rather condescending way, as obviously I don't support a proper team.

Sort them out then.

Ask if they go to games regularly. If the typical answer is no, tell them they are know-nothing plastics and they should keep their shit opinions about football to themselves.

hull eagle 16-09-2016 06:51 PM

Bosses who offer insults in pay negotiations

Ardent Eagle Forever 16-09-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 13228160)
speaking of doughnuts, when you get a bag of them and they go a bit hard. Might as well chuck them, they're just not the same

You can microwave them for 30 seconds. They come up fresh again, but you need to eat them quickly, cos they go hard again. Mind out for the jam though, that get firkin hot.:p

Ardent Eagle Forever 16-09-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 13228207)
People who eat stinky food on trains. Why don't you go to a f*cking restaurant or wait until you get home?

I don't want to smell your f*cking awful choice of food or have to endure your dreadful eating habits when I'm simply trying to get from A to B in the least objectionable way.

Same as people who eat smelly fish in a staff lunch area. Should be outlawed. Have we got a Pooooo smiley?

Jim Cannon 16-09-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13228966)
Sort them out then.

Ask if they go to games regularly. If the typical answer is no, tell them they are know-nothing plastics and they should keep their shit opinions about football to themselves.

I am prepared to bet his ManUre supporting colleague wouldn't even know the way to Old Trafford

bubbs11 16-09-2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13228404)
Bide your time till we eventually beat one of them again.

I think I'm right in saying we haven't beaten Manure in the league since 1991, and Arsenal since 1994.

To say we are over due a victory...

What is this hold they both have over us?!

Chocky 16-09-2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hull eagle (Post 13228996)
Bosses who offer insults in pay negotiations

"I'm giving you a 15% pay rise and I'd like to be able to call your mum a slag every day, you fat c*nt".

Isle of Wight 16-09-2016 08:27 PM

My company that cancels its Global sales conference in Orlando blaming the Zika virus rather than being honest and saying it's to save $$$$

PeterH 16-09-2016 08:39 PM

Finally getting a Saturday free, only to find our game is on Sunday.

congress 16-09-2016 08:53 PM

Union members at work who hark on about how wonderful the union is because it has organised them to still be on final salary pension plans as they have been there donkeys years.The union who is so wonderful that people who are quite new to the organisation but have done more than a few years service don't get a full percentage increase like the brand new people but they get half but can wait for it..................get an exclusive tour of where they work for 90 minutes but you do get refreshments! Glad I don't pay my subs.

PeterH 16-09-2016 09:37 PM

Acid indigestion.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 16-09-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13229127)
Acid indigestion.

Lansoprazole 30mg. One a day and don't get a hint anymore.

art malice 16-09-2016 09:52 PM

Prostate ads while i'm eating pizza

little al 16-09-2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold76 (Post 13228401)
Lettuce- what is the actual point?

I hate the maccy d's advert, where the bloke goes crisp batavia lettuce..

It's ******* lettuce, it sucks, ******* ****

This is why McShitfoods eaters are fat wankers.

little al 16-09-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olly cromwell (Post 13228480)
People at a bus stop who stand by the benches, blocking the view of people sitting down
Not only are the selfish cnuts preventing somebody else from sitting but people can't see their fcuking buses coming :veryangry

Look on the plus side. You are sitting on said bench, when the "selfish cnuts" standing right in front of you, just happens to have a great arse. Perfect view.

little al 16-09-2016 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13228966)
Sort them out then.

Ask if they go to games regularly. If the typical answer is no, tell them they are know-nothing plastics and they should keep their shit opinions about football to themselves.

Very nearly the perfect answer, you need to also call them wankers.

PeterH 16-09-2016 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 13229139)
Lansoprazole 30mg. One a day and don't get a hint anymore.

I'll try and find that here.

Walter Wort 16-09-2016 10:24 PM

Someone on another thread writing "airplanes" instead of "aeroplanes".

WLYWLYAWYPWF 16-09-2016 10:25 PM

Martin Tyler

Crofty 16-09-2016 10:30 PM

Krishnan Guru-Murthy…what a wayne Kerr!

Wolfnipplechips 16-09-2016 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 13229139)
Lansoprazole 30mg. One a day and don't get a hint anymore.

Or Omeprazole.....

Down to 15 mg now......:p

fioreuk 16-09-2016 11:51 PM

:grrr: Myself..and not accept the passing of time as I should as in sitting here getting wasted by a number of means then seeing an advert for Penelope Keith's Hidden Villages and thinking I must watch that next week.

Note to self: Make your mind up about lifes path.

mexicaneagle 17-09-2016 12:25 AM

Putting socks on after the gym when my skin is moist.

CT_Palace 17-09-2016 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 13229139)
Lansoprazole 30mg. One a day and don't get a hint anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13229257)
Or Omeprazole.....

these with bells on!

Any proton pump inhibitor. Whoever discovered them needs a Nobel prize.

CT_Palace 17-09-2016 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13229165)
I'll try and find that here.

You had better be able to find them Peter, otherwise I'm going to have to bring a suitcase full.

cappuccinoeagle 17-09-2016 02:04 AM

The return of Daddy Long Legs,surely the most pointless animal ever. I reckon tiger's,elephants etc will become extinct and these feckers will still be around.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.