CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

PeterH 21-10-2017 11:12 PM

Biggest annoyance has to be BBC videos - generally football not being available outside the UK. Fantastic goal scored by ....... Ooops I cant see it. Yet I can watch the full video of Mourinho moaning post match - no country restrictions with that shite. Anything remotely interesting is blocked.

rainbow_child 21-10-2017 11:19 PM

Having no Strikers!

PeterH 22-10-2017 06:07 AM

White Disney pop singers working with sell out black rappers to add some cool.

Can an artist produce a record without featuring multiple artists anymore.

Find some feckin talent from somewhere tossers.

PeterH 22-10-2017 06:08 AM

And as much as I like porn, do we have to have gyrating, twerking bottoms in every video. Have some respect for yourself and other women.

I am referring also to Mayweather and his video of throwing dollars at twerking women. What message is he trying to send?

PeterH 22-10-2017 06:30 AM

Companies offering premium products in their range.

Especially food.

What does that say about your regular products. Shit you have been selling for decades.



Extending that to probably No 1. Toothpaste. Colgate Total Clean etc. Well, what the feck what the other stuff supposedly doing since before my childhood - semi clean.
Can we have a few decades of money back? Marketing treating people like idiots.

Isle of Wight 22-10-2017 10:55 AM

I came here to moan about Sam Smith and his high pitched wailing that gets in my nerves but realise, after reading Peters list of angst, that I've got it easy ��

Maz 22-10-2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13905652)
Companies offering premium products in their range.

Especially food.

What does that say about your regular products. Shit you have been selling for decades.

:confused:

Icy 22-10-2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13905646)
White Disney pop singers working with sell out black rappers to add some cool.

Can an artist produce a record without featuring multiple artists anymore.

Find some feckin talent from somewhere tossers.

Nothing cool about it, just what happens appeals to 12 year olds.

On a separate note Sami Mockbell - shit reporter, shit ****

Neckinger Eagle 22-10-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13903700)
Yep,



I am against people looking for things to be offended by, but snowflake is such a poor phrase and is already well overused. I am trying to understand the metaphorical meaning and I dont think it makes sense. A snowflake melts away easily - a PC PC warrior keeps going on about a point like a dog worrying a bone.


The first time I heard the term 'snowflake' in its modern hipster usage I actually thought it had racist connotations like it might be said in 'Love thy Neighbour' as a retort. I never thought it related to a soldier in the Internet Wars.

It's like 'Nigel' - it's such a weak pejorative term it's almost a compliment, and only used by those desperate to prove that they have street credibility beyond a qwerty keyboard. Actually this paragraph does not belong on this thread at all. It doesn't annoy me when people use 'Nigel'. I just pity the person. who typed it.

Neckinger Eagle 22-10-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 13905879)
On a separate note Sami Mockbell - shit reporter, shit ****


I thought that watching Sunday Supplement too.

glenn.f 22-10-2017 02:31 PM

Getting Weetabix out of the packet without it disintegrating or covering half of the kitchen work top in crumbs.

Wolfnipplechips 22-10-2017 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 13906067)
Getting Weetabix out of the packet without it disintegrating or covering half of the kitchen work top in crumbs.

Post of the thread.

eagle mart 22-10-2017 02:46 PM

I crumb 2/3 biscuits in the packet, and eat it like I used to as a kid.

Stellavista 22-10-2017 06:38 PM

Just pour the milk and sugar into the packet. Job done.

Roadblock 22-10-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 13906067)
Getting Weetabix out of the packet without it disintegrating or covering half of the kitchen work top in crumbs.

Absolutely. Ditto with Ready Brek.

Se9 eagles 22-10-2017 07:00 PM

Black spot.Plays havoc with my roses:sob:

PeterH 22-10-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 13906067)
Getting Weetabix out of the packet without it disintegrating or covering half of the kitchen work top in crumbs.

I have just introduced Weetabix to the family after 16 years. The have gone crazy over it. I have to buy it in 24 carton boxes now.

Our little treats, baked beans, brown sauce, weetabix, wine gums, marmite, twiglets, bisto etc. etc. crap all over anything they sell here. Except fresh foods of course.

PeterH 22-10-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagle mart (Post 13906086)
I crumb 2/3 biscuits in the packet, and eat it like I used to as a kid.

We are trying all combos. With jam, milkshakes, with fruit and yoghurt, as a base for cheesecake.

Terrace Bickle 22-10-2017 07:53 PM

Which kind of moron lets their dog off the lead on farmland, then rips down farmer's signs warning asking for dog owners to be responsible?
We're in the New Forest for half term and feckwit dog owners are rife.

Panther 22-10-2017 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se9 eagles (Post 13906435)
Black spot.Plays havoc with my roses:sob:

Too bloody right!

cappuccinoeagle 22-10-2017 09:09 PM

On E4,ads for 2 Broke Girls,seems like an unfunny,loud,overacted piece of crap.

Hedgehog 22-10-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 13906614)
On E4,ads for 2 Broke Girls,seems like an unfunny,loud,overacted piece of crap.

It is... it thinks it is risque, but the delivery is so false and badly acted it only makes it embarrassing to watch - not the content.

Maidstoned Eagle 23-10-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 13906617)
It is... it thinks it is risque, but the delivery is so false and badly acted it only makes it embarrassing to watch - not the content.

"Edgy" is the palabras de dia, apparently.

palace_crystal 23-10-2017 09:38 AM

Music in shops, Ellie Goulding - sounds like a puppy being tortured.

Worksop Palace 23-10-2017 10:28 AM

Making a shed load of fresh sarnies, packing them in a rucksack with drinks, chocolate bars, snacks etc for a day out in London. Getting on the train and realising said rucksack is still in the fkin kitchen. Fook my old grannies boots

pallet 23-10-2017 10:32 AM

My wife and the battle of the thermostat. Why do you need the heating on when your in bed???

Maidstoned Eagle 23-10-2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13906978)
Making a shed load of fresh sarnies, packing them in a rucksack with drinks, chocolate bars, snacks etc for a day out in London. Getting on the train and realising said rucksack is still in the fkin kitchen. Fook my old grannies boots

That's OK, apparently you were only saving a 1 doing all that, so crack on.

Worksop Palace 23-10-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13907047)
That's OK, apparently you were only saving a 1 doing all that, so crack on.

:D only slightly more

11.20 for a pint and a half of peroni and a small OJ

Can't wait for the Lakes tomorrow. I could get pissed for that

the digger 23-10-2017 06:51 PM

Me.

The list of things that don't annoy me would be shorter at the moment.

Se9 eagles 23-10-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 13906982)
My wife and the battle of the thermostat. Why do you need the heating on when your in bed???

Know what you mean.Our house is like the inside of a blast furnace in Winter....

andyocpfc 23-10-2017 07:13 PM

....and then probably only wearing a t-shirt instead of leaving the heating off and putting a jumper on.

dannyb1 23-10-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 13906982)
My wife and the battle of the thermostat. Why do you need the heating on when your in bed???

I knew listening to bbc sussex would come in handy for a situation like this even if my wife thinks it's a boring old farts station.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?dcr=....0.JUk6s05ueR8

dannyb1 23-10-2017 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 13906614)
On E4,ads for 2 Broke Girls,seems like an unfunny,loud,overacted piece of crap.

Wife watches it and it's horrendous, some real poor cliche characters and an annoying stiflers mum.

PeterH 23-10-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13907047)
That's OK, apparently you were only saving a 1 doing all that, so crack on.

Ending up costing him double. Need a checklist for that kind of organisation, plus left and right painted on your shoes.

PeterH 23-10-2017 08:10 PM

Worksop, dont you still leave the doors unlocked in those terraced northern streets. Telegram one of your neighbours and tell them there is a right good free feed going to waste and to get themselves round there. They can let the whippets out for a run around and put some send in pigeon coop as well.

PeterH 23-10-2017 08:12 PM

LOL. Cant be anything worse than dilligently making up a packed lunch for work, and then forgetting it and having to spend anyway. That must really tear at the soul of a man.

Maidstoned Eagle 23-10-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13907589)
:D only slightly more

11.20 for a pint and a half of peroni and a small OJ

Can't wait for the Lakes tomorrow. I could get pissed for that

No, no, no, I have it on good authority that you can eat lunch and have a drink for a quid.

Worksop Palace 23-10-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13907693)
Worksop, dont you still leave the doors unlocked in those terraced northern streets. Telegram one of your neighbours and tell them there is a right good free feed going to waste and to get themselves round there. They can let the whippets out for a run around and put some send in pigeon coop as well.

You may jest but replace cat for whippet and you've actually nailed it :D

Worksop Palace 23-10-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13907709)
No, no, no, I have it on good authority that you can eat lunch and have a drink for a quid.

You 'kin can in worksop

Blind_Eagle 23-10-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13906978)
Making a shed load of fresh sarnies, packing them in a rucksack with drinks, chocolate bars, snacks etc for a day out in London. Getting on the train and realising said rucksack is still in the fkin kitchen. Fook my old grannies boots

I'm getting the popcorn in for when our token Chilean wakes up and reads this. :)

Blind_Eagle 23-10-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13907697)
LOL. Cant be anything worse than dilligently making up a packed lunch for work, and then forgetting it and having to spend anyway. That must really tear at the soul of a man.

Damn. Seems I'm late on parade.

Nom nom

Oldtown Eagle 23-10-2017 10:00 PM

:( Not sure whether I am behind the news on this, but I have just read that plans are afoot to start charging around 3.50 to drop and pick up from the airport. Is there no end to ways in which we can be robbed?

Ardent Eagle Forever 23-10-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 13907826)
:( Not sure whether I am behind the news on this, but I have just read that plans are afoot to start charging around 3.50 to drop and pick up from the airport. Is there no end to ways in which we can be robbed?

Already happening at Gatwick.

Worksop Palace 23-10-2017 11:30 PM

Hull Trains

Just don't

PeterH 24-10-2017 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13907804)
I'm getting the popcorn in for when our token Chilean wakes up and reads this. :)

You are late to parade. You will have forgotten that CT Palace has lived here for nearly a year.

PeterH 24-10-2017 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13907791)
You may jest but replace cat for whippet and you've actually nailed it :D

LOL. I am visiting you when I come back. I might bring a documentary crew for a kitchen sink drama.

PeterH 24-10-2017 03:40 AM

I get annoyed by my facial hair. If I don't shave for five days I start to resemble Dr Shipman. That is not a good feckin look.

Hedgehog 24-10-2017 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 13907826)
:( Not sure whether I am behind the news on this, but I have just read that plans are afoot to start charging around 3.50 to drop and pick up from the airport. Is there no end to ways in which we can be robbed?

You mean like toll gates?

Surly having to park covers this, I assume it will be both, not one or the other.

bubbs11 24-10-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 13907826)
:( Not sure whether I am behind the news on this, but I have just read that plans are afoot to start charging around 3.50 to drop and pick up from the airport. Is there no end to ways in which we can be robbed?

Been doing that at Edinburgh airport for a few years now but only a quid.

glenn.f 24-10-2017 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 13907879)
Already happening at Gatwick.

Stansted as well. Think it jumped originally from 50p to 3 out of the blue a couple of years ago. Robbing gits.

olly cromwell 24-10-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 13907879)
Already happening at Gatwick.

Not yet, they try to pressurise you into using the car park for pick ups, but still no charge for drop offs

Stanstead aint so bad, although you only have 10 minutes to do pick up so you need your person to be out and ready (sit in services and phone them) tbh if you used stanstead car park for a pick up you would realise how fu**%^g awful it is and just pay the money for the quick pick up, bit expensive though

Wolfnipplechips 24-10-2017 08:49 AM

Noisy bin men throwing the glass recycling into the truck at 7am on my day off.

Worksop Palace 24-10-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13908126)
Noisy bin men throwing the glass recycling into the truck at 7am on my day off.

Get out on the links you lazy bastard

Worksop Palace 24-10-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13908067)
LOL. I am visiting you when I come back. I might bring a documentary crew for a kitchen sink drama.

You're more than welcome

Except we haven't got a sink

Wolfnipplechips 24-10-2017 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13908132)
Get out on the links you lazy bastard

09:22:)

Worksop Palace 24-10-2017 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13908135)
09:22:)

Bastard

Play well :p

Blind_Eagle 24-10-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 13907826)
:( Not sure whether I am behind the news on this, but I have just read that plans are afoot to start charging around 3.50 to drop and pick up from the airport. Is there no end to ways in which we can be robbed?

Bournemouth International (or Hurn Airport for those of us of a certain age) have been charging this for years.

It gets worse, drivers had the audacity to drop people off near the entrance to avoid this charge, so the local council on the grounds of health and safety, removed the pavement and installed cameras to fine anyone dropping off passengers outside the airport grounds.

Worksop Palace 24-10-2017 10:16 AM

Anyway back Hull Trains, called HTW (Hull Train Wankers) for ease of reference

8.30pm train back from LKX last night. Due to arrive Retford 10pm, meaning I would be tucked up in my pit for 10.30pm after a days hoofing around London with the Mrs and kids (which was very enjoyable btw).

So, hot on the heels of the 'rucksack' incident (see previous post about 9am yesterday morning), we arrive at LKX at 8.15pm to be greeted by 'Cancelled' on the board. Lovely. But wait, HTW are so efficient that the message over the tannoy was that this cancellation would hardly affect your journey - take the 8.35pm to Leeds and hop off at Grantham where the Hull train is waiting for you to take us to Retford and beyond. Mmm, I thought. HTW....

Anyway off we pop onto the 8.35pm, managed to get 4 seats. All good. Just before our Grantham stop the train guard made an announcement basically saying that actually HTW were a set of lying c u next tuesdays and that there wasn't a train at Grantham and those wanting to go to retford should stay on until Newark where onward road transport would be waiting. Ok, not the end of the world - 20 mins by taxi from Newark to retford so still home by 11pm.

Got to Newark at 10pm, disembarked and hey guess what....yep HTW left us fkin high and dry. No taxis, no bus, nothing. Had to wait for the next retford train which was 11.03pm and finally made it home at 11.45pm.

The last time HTW get my custom. Disgraceful *****

strawberry mivi 24-10-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 13907879)
Already happening at Gatwick.

And East Midlands

saxoneagle 24-10-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13908179)
Bournemouth International (or Hurn Airport for those of us of a certain age) have been charging this for years.

It gets worse, drivers had the audacity to drop people off near the entrance to avoid this charge, so the local council on the grounds of health and safety, removed the pavement and installed cameras to fine anyone dropping off passengers outside the airport grounds.

I understand the reasons why they do this, but it's a massive piss take really.

I'm still trying to decide whether parking at the airport, for longer stays, is reasonable.

I mean, at LHR you can valet park for about 20 a day... using a short stay to pick someone up can cost you that for about 2hrs (which happens to us regularly when we pick up visitors coming from the US).

Anything over a week's holiday though, and getting a taxi to/from the airport becomes more costs effective anyway, especially when your friend does it :D

pallet 24-10-2017 12:29 PM

Southend airport is free to drop off and pick up.

ceeby 24-10-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13908126)
Noisy bin men throwing the glass recycling into the truck at 7am on my day off.

Not as bad as the 80's Pollards Hill Estate, bin cupboard right by front door, 5am start, metal bins, bin men hanging off the back of the wagon shouting at the top of their voices. Metal bins dragged along the floor and chucked back in the cupboard and left open and the metal lid just flung anywhere.

No chance of a lay in back then, noisy fcukers :)

saxoneagle 24-10-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 13908364)
Not as bad as the 80's Pollards Hill Estate, bin cupboard right by front door, 5am start, metal bins, bin men hanging off the back of the wagon shouting at the top of their voices. Metal bins dragged along the floor and chucked back in the cupboard and left open and the metal lid just flung anywhere.

No chance of a lay in back then, noisy fcukers :)

PARKLIFE!

cpfc@eastbourne 24-10-2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olly cromwell (Post 13908123)
Not yet, they try to pressurise you into using the car park for pick ups, [B]but still no charge for drop offs[/B

Yep last time just picked up from the drop offs area with a call ahead

as216 24-10-2017 03:16 PM

Builders who spend more time sat outside in their van than in the house doing any work.

ceeby 24-10-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13908385)
PARKLIFE!

I haven't a clue what that means Saxon, maybe it's my age.

saxoneagle 24-10-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 13908634)
I haven't a clue what that means Saxon, maybe it's my age.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU

ceeby 24-10-2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 13908638)

Cheers!, interesting that just before the dustman bit the passenger gets out the tupperware for his sandwiches. I suspect Peter H will be along shortly for a commentary on that :afro:

Isle of Wight 24-10-2017 06:57 PM

People that selectively don't pronounce their T's in an effort to sound edgy. Dan Murdoch the documentary presenter of Britains forgotten men is a classic example

ceeby 24-10-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13908755)
People that selectively don't pronounce their T's in an effort to sound edgy. Dan Murdoch the documentary presenter of Britains forgotten men is a classic example

"denist"
"cener"
"inernet"

silly cuns

Vendy 24-10-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13908204)
Anyway back Hull Trains, called HTW (Hull Train Wankers) for ease of reference

8.30pm train back from LKX last night. Due to arrive Retford 10pm, meaning I would be tucked up in my pit for 10.30pm after a days hoofing around London with the Mrs and kids (which was very enjoyable btw).

So, hot on the heels of the 'rucksack' incident (see previous post about 9am yesterday morning), we arrive at LKX at 8.15pm to be greeted by 'Cancelled' on the board. Lovely. But wait, HTW are so efficient that the message over the tannoy was that this cancellation would hardly affect your journey - take the 8.35pm to Leeds and hop off at Grantham where the Hull train is waiting for you to take us to Retford and beyond. Mmm, I thought. HTW....

Anyway off we pop onto the 8.35pm, managed to get 4 seats. All good. Just before our Grantham stop the train guard made an announcement basically saying that actually HTW were a set of lying c u next tuesdays and that there wasn't a train at Grantham and those wanting to go to retford should stay on until Newark where onward road transport would be waiting. Ok, not the end of the world - 20 mins by taxi from Newark to retford so still home by 11pm.

Got to Newark at 10pm, disembarked and hey guess what....yep HTW left us fkin high and dry. No taxis, no bus, nothing. Had to wait for the next retford train which was 11.03pm and finally made it home at 11.45pm.

The last time HTW get my custom. Disgraceful *****

People who post ******* long stories on a quick read things that annoy you thread.... What was you getting annoyed about save me the time? :supergrin:

Worksop Palace 24-10-2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendy (Post 13908832)
People who post ******* long stories on a quick read things that annoy you thread.... What was you getting annoyed about save me the time? :supergrin:

Soz mate. Was venting :supergrin:

I annoyed (and bored) myself writing it

PIE "N" MASH 24-10-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 13908757)
"denist"
"cener"
"inernet"

silly cuns

:D:D

Maidstoned Eagle 24-10-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13908837)
Soz mate. Was venting :supergrin:

I annoyed (and bored) myself writing it

Will you complain in the strongest terms,or acquiesce like the limp listed northern Jessie we all know you are?

little al 24-10-2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry mivi (Post 13908224)
And East Midlands

And Aberdeen

Maidstoned Eagle 24-10-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13908957)
And Aberdeen

And Malaga...for 15 minutes.

Son of Selhurst 24-10-2017 10:21 PM

As has been pointed out on so many threads, most recently by me again, the spelling of "not win" is "Lose"

Leopald Stotch 25-10-2017 12:55 AM

I'm watching the X Files from the first episode on Prime. So far, I'm half way through season 3, and yet whenever Mulder has introduced himself with his full name, not one person has questioned that his first name is Fox. Someone surely should have asked him if his parents were taking the piss. And, why when they go into a darkened room, do they never try the light switch? Now, I'll admit I have no formal police training, but i would have thought that turning a f**king light on might make life a tad easier.

Neckinger Eagle 25-10-2017 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 13908634)
I haven't a clue what that means Saxon, maybe it's my age.

It's got nothing to do with your vorsprung durch technic you know.

CT_Palace 25-10-2017 01:41 AM

The woman, who has an albeit minor part, in the audiobook I’m listening to when she pronounces almost as ohmost.

PeterH 25-10-2017 01:50 AM

Palace never winning anything.

Hearing the phrase this evening Leicester, three times past winners.... and US.

mroakley9 25-10-2017 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Selhurst (Post 13909821)
As has been pointed out on so many threads, most recently by me again, the spelling of "not win" is "Lose"

Surely the spelling of 'not win' is 'not win'?

Worksop Palace 25-10-2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13908876)
Will you complain in the strongest terms,or acquiesce like the limp listed northern Jessie we all know you are?

Oh, I'm going to go ballistic, don't you worry about that mi ole tater

Maidstoned Eagle 25-10-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13911082)
Oh, I'm going to go ballistic, don't you worry about that mi ole tater

So acquiesce then.

cantspell 25-10-2017 09:09 AM

Poxy motorway road and lane closures at night - just too many when driving back from Bristol

Worksop Palace 25-10-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13911098)
So acquiesce then.

Yeah

Maidstoned Eagle 25-10-2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13911130)
Yeah

Limp wristed northern monkey

Maz 25-10-2017 09:27 AM

Get a room.

saxoneagle 25-10-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 13908649)
Cheers!, interesting that just before the dustman bit the passenger gets out the tupperware for his sandwiches. I suspect Peter H will be along shortly for a commentary on that :afro:

:p:p:p

Maidstoned Eagle 25-10-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 13911142)
Get a room.

Jealous...you're still my number one. Xx

saxoneagle 25-10-2017 10:23 AM

I'm starting to get annoyed that the people that work for me appear to be taking my lead and have started doing **** all and working from home regularly. It's not on. :D

saxoneagle 25-10-2017 11:25 AM

FFS... our daughter isn't well so when my wife took her to the pediatrician on Monday, they took some tests and said they'd have the results 48hrs later. Today my wife calls for the results and is told the pediatrician doesn't give results over the phone, he prefers to WRITE TO YOU.

Now, we'll assume there isn't anything serious as no doubt they'd have said, but what ******* archaic system is this? What a waste of time and money. I'm interested now to see when/if the letter actually arrives!

WLYWLYAWYPWF 25-10-2017 02:00 PM

Little screaming c*nt kids on trains accompanied by adults incapable of putting manners on them.

charltonhater 25-10-2017 09:44 PM

Hotel keycards. What's wrong with actual keys?

Hotel check in / check out times.
Why can't I in big hotels opt for early check in & early check out or late check in & late check out if that benefits my travel plans?
Logically it would reduce queues at reception just after 2pm, just before 11am. Would save hotels needing to store luggage for guests and give maids longer window for room cleaning.

RazorsEdge 25-10-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantspell (Post 13911111)
Poxy motorway road and lane closures at night - just too many when driving back from Bristol

Yup.....road closures start at 10 apparently, poor planning from me made the 2.5 trip to 4 :(

PeterH 25-10-2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13908134)
You're more than welcome

Except we haven't got a sink


Piss in shower, shit in the bath,
Finger your granny, and she thinks it's a laugh...

in your Northern slums.

the digger 25-10-2017 10:23 PM

West Ham showing signs of life.

thereichstuff 25-10-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 13912437)
West Ham showing signs of life.

Typically .

Polak 25-10-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 13912437)
West Ham showing signs of life.

It's just got worse mate

the digger 25-10-2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polak (Post 13912452)
It's just got worse mate

Unless we’re happy Bilic will still be in charge and their players think they’ve done their bit....


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.