CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

the drexciyan 04-02-2015 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12223727)
I had just finished watching Neighbours when footage appeared on the TV of a plane smashing into one of the Twin Towers. Then spent the next few hours sat there glued to it. Completely took my mind off Mrs Mangle's chlamydia scare after her one night stand with Bouncer.

Yeah, the cover story was Jane Mangel, but Bouncer terrorised that family with his sexual demands.

ConCPFC 05-02-2015 08:39 AM

The rite of passage that every pregnant woman in London must wear one of those buttons which say 'baby on board' within the underground logo.

Moe Lester 05-02-2015 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConCPFC (Post 12224928)
The rite of passage that every pregnant woman in London must wear one of those buttons which say 'baby on board' within the underground logo.

Bit harsh. If people weren't such inconsiderate rude sh1t heads on the tube they wouldn't have to. It's not a rite of passage but it's probably a help if they get to sit down. Why people wouldn't want to be a help is beyond me.

Santos-er 05-02-2015 08:54 AM

The word "tekkers". Don't know where the **** it came from, what the **** it means, but it annoys the crap out of me. Must be something to do with Chelsea.

Precocious.Moi? 05-02-2015 08:57 AM

Soccer AM

Chocky 05-02-2015 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santos-er (Post 12224943)
The word "tekkers". Don't know where the **** it came from, what the **** it means, but it annoys the crap out of me. Must be something to do with Chelsea.

Shit way of saying 'technique' or 'technical ability'. :)


Gooders 05-02-2015 09:12 AM

Took a very rare trip to Stansted in the middle of the night - cheeky feckers charge you to drop someone off at the terminal. :grrr:

Chocky 05-02-2015 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12224029)
Biggins was in a 70's porn film called the Sex Thief, I have seen the hardcore copy, it featured Diane Keen sticking her little finger up Gareth Hunt's arse.

And there was me wondering which DVD to watch with my old Mum this evening.

art malice 05-02-2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12224029)
Biggins was in a 70's porn film called the Sex Thief, I have seen the hardcore copy, it featured Diane Keen sticking her little finger up Gareth Hunt's arse. It seems you can only download the softcore version now :(

Ironically, Diane Keen later went on to star in Rings on their Fingers

Brett 05-02-2015 09:16 AM

Today, mostly annoyed by sensationalist and deeply irreponsible reporting.

Example; bus strike armageddon all over the news despite the fact that tonnes of busses are operating normally.

Result; civil panic, every bugger in their car and complete gridlock on the road.

:veryangry

TopKnot 05-02-2015 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConCPFC (Post 12224928)
The rite of passage that every pregnant woman in London must wear one of those buttons which say 'baby on board' within the underground logo.

its not a rite of passage, its a neccessity so that wankers don't shove into them in rush hour. If I had the choice between the safety of my unborn child and some suit on the tube's newpaper reading space, I'm pretty sure I know which one I'd go for.

cpfcfly 05-02-2015 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12224283)
Clubs that employ sad ***** to sit behind the goal and wave big **** off flags when their team scores. Arsenal, Chelsea and... Bolton. Why???

This. Completely this. Annoys the crap out of me. A lot of clubs do it these days before the match too.

The other thing is the Army guys before an international match at Wembley. Ok unveiling the flag is cool, but parading it round the pitch? Seriously?

viking's no1 05-02-2015 09:41 AM

Stevie G's birthday

Jim Cannon 05-02-2015 09:46 AM

Anthem Jackets. It's a tracksuit top. Shut up.

WorthingEagle 05-02-2015 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 12221459)

Fella on the other hand is totally mockney and gets right up my nose particularly when used to address someone......alright fella? Piss off you Danny Dyer mockney wannabe!

Nothing personal dude....

Surfer / Bill & Ted / Ninja Turtles wannabe...;)

WorthingEagle 05-02-2015 10:08 AM

Brendan Rodgers' goal celebration. Typically smug.

Chocky 05-02-2015 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking's no1 (Post 12225000)
Stevie G's birthday

Don't you know "it's their year!".

Bloody SSN this morning going on about how he's on course for a special birthday on cup final day. Piss off.

Wolfnipplechips 05-02-2015 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorthingEagle (Post 12225016)
Surfer / Bill & Ted / Ninja Turtles wannabe...;)

Correct.:D

Wolfnipplechips 05-02-2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking's no1 (Post 12225000)
Stevie G's birthday

Remind me.......when is it?

viking's no1 05-02-2015 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 12225408)
Remind me.......when is it?

It's every year.

cappuccinoeagle 06-02-2015 05:37 PM

Endless TV ads for the show Fortitude

Chocky 06-02-2015 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12226881)
Endless TV ads for the show Fortitude

National Geographic Channel that show the same trailers for programmes EVERY bloody ad break which is every 10 minutes.

Chris K 07-02-2015 08:35 AM

Co-op radio. I'm sorry but when I nip out at 8a.m. to buy some milk the last thing I want is to be followed round the shop by an overtly cheerful radio presenter who is so bad he can only get work on a shop's radio station playing his selection of white trash pop music

strawberry mivi 07-02-2015 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the drexciyan (Post 12222403)
No way were english kids saying uni before neighbours. Or maybe it was Home and Away, but Lance wasn't that type of kid.

We used to say Poly.
HTH

El Jefe 07-02-2015 09:43 AM

People not knowing/using the correct form of 'to' 'too' and 'two'.

Also add all 'there' 'they're' and 'their's' to that list!

People using 'an' instead of 'and'.

People using 'then' instead of 'than'.

Many more I should think too!


Learn basic English words you fools!

El Jefe 07-02-2015 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry mivi (Post 12227724)
We used to say Poly.
HTH

Whilst we're on the subject of University, I've lost count of the number of older people who insist on calling it college! Not sure if they know the difference or not but college is where Americans/school leavers go to get mostly vocational qualifications, compared to degrees etc from University!

Suffolkeagle 07-02-2015 09:49 AM

Palace box office! Been 1st in line for last 50 minutes!

little al 07-02-2015 10:09 AM

Add to that people who use "a" in front of a word beginning with a vowel. It's AN umbrella, not A umbrella.

racehorse-80s 07-02-2015 10:27 AM

Waiters that pour wine into your glass during your meal .

Reps AJ 07-02-2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 12227790)
Whilst we're on the subject of University, I've lost count of the number of older people who insist on calling it college! Not sure if they know the difference or not but college is where Americans/school leavers go to get mostly vocational qualifications, compared to degrees etc from University!

A few universities are split into colleges, iirc Oxford, Cambridge, Durham and probably others

Yoda 07-02-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12227855)
Waiters that pour wine into your glass during your meal .

Yeah...that bugs me too. It interrupts conversation and you can feel under pressure to drink faster.

I'm a slow wine drinker and take my time to get thru a glass or two.

It strikes me as an old school posh custom.

I'd prefer prompt delivery of our first bottle and then, when we're nearing the end of that, it's fine for the waiter to ask if we'd like another. But I don't want my glass topped up by them in between.

audreytatou 07-02-2015 10:46 AM

Indian restaurants in Australia where the cook is actually Indian and cooks Indian food because I reeealllly miss Indian Restaurants that are really Bangladeshi like in the UK....:( Oh and those delicious Turkish restaurants over here who REFUSE to serve doner kebab meat in pitta bread and, instead, roll it up in freshly baked delicious home made Pide!:(....oh and Baps...i hate that word:veryangry

Suffolkeagle 07-02-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 12227790)
Whilst we're on the subject of University, I've lost count of the number of older people who insist on calling it college! Not sure if they know the difference or not but college is where Americans/school leavers go to get mostly vocational qualifications, compared to degrees etc from University!

Cambridge is the university. There is no designated place for cambridge university it is just made up of colleges.

Pat of the Palace 07-02-2015 10:56 AM

Also in Ireland. All the universities are called colleges. Trinity, UCD, etc.

little al 07-02-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 12227871)
Yeah...that bugs me too. It interrupts conversation and you can feel under pressure to drink faster.

I'm a slow wine drinker and take my time to get thru a glass or two.

It strikes me as an old school posh custom.

I'd prefer prompt delivery of our first bottle and then, when we're nearing the end of that, it's fine for the waiter to ask if we'd like another. But I don't want my glass topped up by them in between.

It's also pretty irresponsible, you might be driving and only want a very small glass.

Maz 07-02-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12227957)
It's also pretty irresponsible, you might be driving and only want a very small glass.

Meh - it's not exactly hard to say no thank you to a waiter.

And good ones will of course remember.

the drexciyan 07-02-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suffolkeagle (Post 12227807)
Palace box office! Been 1st in line for last 50 minutes!

Shooting at an open goal with that one.

My particular variation is why the club have to charge 10p a minute and more from mobiles just for the priviledge to buy a ticket from them or just ask them a question.

Yoda 07-02-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12227973)
Meh - it's not exactly hard to say no thank you to a waiter.

And good ones will of course remember.

Good ones, yes.

In a restaurant last year, I had to repeatedly say 'no thank you, I'm driving' when they kept trying to top up my glass. It certainly did get annoying (as per the thread's title).

Tripod 10 07-02-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12227855)
Waiters that pour wine into your glass during your meal .

That is so annoying.:veryangry
They don't bring small chunks of my steak out for me every 48 seconds.
Get off my ******* wine.

Blind_Eagle 07-02-2015 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12227855)
Waiters that pour wine into your glass during your meal .

Similar, but what really winds me up is when the sommelier goes through the routine of asking you to taste the wine and then, if you subsequently request a second bottle of the same wine, just rocks up with the second bottle and proceeds to top up people's glasses on top of the existing wine.

Is a second bottle never corked or has suffered form poor storage then? :grrr:

little al 07-02-2015 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12227973)
Meh - it's not exactly hard to say no thank you to a waiter.

And good ones will of course remember.

Say they top you up if you are in the toilet or outside haveing a smoke?

chrisophiex 07-02-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12227845)
Add to that people who use "a" in front of a word beginning with a vowel. It's AN umbrella, not A umbrella.

A honest mistake to be fair

Tripod 10 07-02-2015 01:54 PM

People who slow down to a crawl or even STOP to go through width restrictions:veryangry

mroakley9 07-02-2015 01:56 PM

People.

Maz 07-02-2015 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12228024)
Say they top you up if you are in the toilet or outside haveing a smoke?

I don't think I have ever had a glass of wine topped up in my absence.

Worksop Palace 07-02-2015 02:04 PM

3 hr 45 m train journeys on an old rattler from Cardiff to nottm with a raging hangover. Not buffet car or at seat service. Shocking

carlito 07-02-2015 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12228109)
I don't think I have ever had a glass of wine topped up in my absence.

#realworld issues

wombat 07-02-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripod 10 (Post 12228100)
People who slow down to a crawl or even STOP to go through width restrictions:veryangry

Unacceptable in a micra or fiesta I agree, but surely acceptable in a transit when you've only got about 2 inches each side.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 08-02-2015 09:19 AM

Solid Dock in Yosemite.

CaterhamEagle 08-02-2015 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12228013)
Similar, but what really winds me up is when the sommelier goes through the routine of asking you to taste the wine and then, if you subsequently request a second bottle of the same wine, just rocks up with the second bottle and proceeds to top up people's glasses on top of the existing wine.

Is a second bottle never corked or has suffered form poor storage then? :grrr:

Had this happen to me where a waiter had already topped up 3 glasses by the time I'd tasted it and it was corked. Had a long conversation about losing wine as a result of his failure to do the job properly. Wasn't a cheap restaurant either.

Chocky 09-02-2015 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12228013)
Similar, but what really winds me up is when the sommelier goes through the routine of asking you to taste the wine and then, if you subsequently request a second bottle of the same wine, just rocks up with the second bottle and proceeds to top up people's glasses on top of the existing wine.

Is a second bottle never corked or has suffered form poor storage then? :grrr:

So many waiters and diners think that you are offered to taste the wine first to see if you like it. "Mmm that's very nice thanks".

ConCPFC 09-02-2015 01:00 PM

Motivational posters being put around the workplace, such as "You miss 100% of shots you don't take" - Jesus

The only motivational quote I want is that Clinton Morrison one about not making excuses

chav_hater 09-02-2015 06:03 PM

The Real Housewives of xyz. Brain dead dog shit for idiots.

Scratch that.

ITV.

Nork1 09-02-2015 06:35 PM

Pretentious use of foreign/Latin phrases in italics when there are perfectly adequate English equivalents by pompous 'oooh, look at how ******* intellectual I am' arseholes.

racehorse-80s 09-02-2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12227973)
Meh - it's not exactly hard to say no thank you to a waiter.

And good ones will of course remember.

Not if they just pick the bottle up and pour it without asking , Which happened to me on Friday .

Chocky 09-02-2015 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12233984)
Not if they just pick the bottle up and pour it without asking , Which happened to me on Friday .

It's not exactly hard to take the bottle off him and smash it over his bastard head.

Russboy 09-02-2015 07:14 PM

Eddie Redmayne

SOUTHGATE EAGLE 09-02-2015 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russboy (Post 12234037)
Eddie Redmayne

Agreed! Annoying, effeminate, foppish dullard. I'm in the film industry and hope to f*ck he never gets near one of my scripts.

chrisophiex 09-02-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE (Post 12234050)
Agreed! Annoying, effeminate, foppish dullard. I'm in the film industry and hope to f*ck he never gets near one of my scripts.

I've never heard of him.... Off to google him now

Skiddo 09-02-2015 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConCPFC (Post 12233525)
Motivational posters being put around the workplace, such as "You miss 100% of shots you don't take" - Jesus



The only motivational quote I want is that Clinton Morrison one about not making excuses


"Iíd been ill and hadnít trained for a week and Iíd been out of the team for three weeks before that, so I wasnít sharp. I got cramp before half-time as well. But Iím not one to make excuses."

:p

CT_Palace 09-02-2015 07:56 PM

Snow.

Chocky 09-02-2015 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12234100)
I've never heard of him.... Off to google him now

Me neither. Googled him still no idea. But I hate him because Palace fans hate him and because of his bastard face.

Yoda 09-02-2015 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12234100)
I've never heard of him.... Off to google him now

Won BAFTA for best actor yesterday, as Stephen Hawking.

little al 09-02-2015 09:09 PM

Websites like this that autoplay a video complete with sound. Pisses me right off http://www.90min.com/posts/1846448-j...e=facebook.com

palace nutter 09-02-2015 09:15 PM

People who walk slowly in front of you and then proceed to waiver across the pavement so you can't get round. Dopey or what.

Stavros 69 09-02-2015 09:58 PM

People who pick up your partners plate if you've not finished.
So rude.
Wait till we are both finished before even attempting it.

Worksop Palace 09-02-2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConCPFC (Post 12233525)
Motivational posters being put around the workplace, such as "You miss 100% of shots you don't take" - Jesus

The only motivational quote I want is that Clinton Morrison one about not making excuses

Jesus said that ? Well fook my old grannies boots

Salad_Burnet 09-02-2015 10:00 PM

Waiters that give you your main with your starter, just so they can get rid of you quicker.

...Really!

Stavros 69 09-02-2015 10:03 PM

Also compulsory tipping.
I hate paying 12.5% for someone who writes down two meals
Brings them out
Then you have to ask for the Bill

cupid stunt 09-02-2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stavros 69 (Post 12234335)
Also compulsory tipping.
I hate paying 12.5% for someone who writes down two meals
Brings them out
Then you have to ask for the Bill

Yep

Just a good excuse for the restaurant to pay them **** all. No one tips me for searching them or their bags.

cupid stunt 09-02-2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 12234322)
Jesus said that ? Well fook my old grannies boots

Jesus was a well known blue sky thinker during his recruitment days

Kylie_Tracey 09-02-2015 10:47 PM

Chelsea fans for some reason trolling on another teams forum and crying off back with new usernames, sick id say

Timbo 09-02-2015 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stavros 69 (Post 12234335)
Also compulsory tipping.
I hate paying 12.5% for someone who writes down two meals
Brings them out
Then you have to ask for the Bill

20% at the bar for drinks in my local bar. Not paying

Russboy 10-02-2015 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12234159)
Me neither. Googled him still no idea. But I hate him because Palace fans hate him and because if his bastard face.

No need to go any further with the research Chocky - the most punchable face in showbiz. From the Tim nice but Dim grin to his enormous forehead, I'd never get tired of tw@tting the pr1ck.

danpalace07 10-02-2015 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConCPFC (Post 12233525)
Motivational posters being put around the workplace, such as "You miss 100% of shots you don't take" - Jesus

The only motivational quote I want is that Clinton Morrison one about not making excuses

Has anyone ever in the history of the world been motivated by these posters?

Hedgehog 10-02-2015 04:06 AM

My bosses new one is, "Strive for perfection and you will achieve exceptional along the way".

I think he stole it from Vince Lombardi to be honest.

Quote:

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Skin Up 10-02-2015 04:19 AM

cpfc.org becoming a Chelsea BBS.

hughff 10-02-2015 05:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skin Up (Post 12234536)
cpfc.org becoming a Chelsea BBS.

This

Palace Kebab 10-02-2015 06:50 AM

Drivers who don't acknowledge with a wave or similar when you have given way.

JHJ EAGLE 10-02-2015 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpfcfly (Post 12224979)
This. Completely this. Annoys the crap out of me. A lot of clubs do it these days before the match too.

The other thing is the Army guys before an international match at Wembley. Ok unveiling the flag is cool, but parading it round the pitch? Seriously?

You should mention it to them then. JAT.

Nigel_Scarfer 10-02-2015 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12234518)
Has anyone ever in the history of the world been motivated by these posters?

I was.

Having to look at bullshit pictures of skydivers and rain forests all over the walls gave me the motivation to study evenings and weekends to get a qualification that allowed me to get out of the dead end office admin environment, and become self employed

Funnily, when I set up my office, my father in law brought me the skydiving picture and was a bit put out when it wasn't hung on my wall!

Chocky 10-02-2015 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 12234328)
Waiters that give you your main with your starter, just so they can get rid of you quicker.

...Really!

What restaurants are they? Obviously shit ones where they will clear the table when one person hasn't finished. Badly trained tossers.

racehorse-80s 10-02-2015 03:29 PM

Bad manners .

Chocky 10-02-2015 03:31 PM

Tourists in Spain who drive hire cars, and just because they sit on the other side and drive on the other side of the road gives them the right to drive in any way they like ignoring the basically the same Highway Code that they have in the UK, like suddenly stopping in the middle of the road oblivious to cars behind them because they're a bit lost or are trying to find somewhere. F**king idiots. Happens all the time, I just went round a roundabout behind a car that exited the same way I was going, as soon as he got off the roundabout he just stopped leaving me to brake and stop still on the roundabout with cars behind me. Wanker face.

Then again most Spanish drive like that anyway so when in Rome/Spain....drive like a cock.

Chocky 10-02-2015 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 12234215)
Won BAFTA for best actor yesterday, as Stephen Hawking.

Actually he must have some talent then if he can do his voice. Although we can all do the face.

Johnnieboy 10-02-2015 03:54 PM

People who play bat and ball on the beach with those crappy cheap plastic bats and balls...
Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap tap, tap, tap, tap...........tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.....SHUT UP!!!!!

Chocky 10-02-2015 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnieboy (Post 12235337)
People who play bat and ball on the beach with those crappy cheap plastic bats and balls...
Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap tap, tap, tap, tap...........tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.....SHUT UP!!!!!

Yes bloody right! But usually its people near me saying that about me except farts not taps.

Dan Dare 10-02-2015 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12234518)
Has anyone ever in the history of the world been motivated by these posters?

I prefer de motivational posters ...

Stellavista 10-02-2015 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12234532)
My bosses new one is, "Strive for perfection and you will achieve exceptional along the way".

He needs a f*cking good kicking.

Stellavista 10-02-2015 04:20 PM

Davina McCall.

Harry Bassett 10-02-2015 04:22 PM

Cannot understand why presenters of traffic reports or weather (among other things) feel the need to have music playing while they are talking.

Another moan, about breakfast presenter on 5 live Rachel?? who lets her voice fade away--so annoying ,she does not seem able to breath properly.

Stellavista 10-02-2015 04:23 PM

People who stop to look for something on a supermarket shelf and park their trolleys diagonally across the aisle. Wankers.

Stellavista 10-02-2015 04:24 PM

All breakfast show radio presenters. Collectively need an urgent meeting with a flame thrower.

Stellavista 10-02-2015 04:27 PM

Civil Enforcement Officers refusal to interact.

Dan Dare 10-02-2015 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12234532)
My bosses new one is, "Strive for perfection and you will achieve exceptional along the way".

I think he stole it from Vince Lombardi to be honest.

Print this one out and put it on his desk.

Stellavista 10-02-2015 04:29 PM

How, when finding some absolutely classic music video on Youtube, they advertise the latest One Direction/Rhianna/Coldplay release before you can watch it. Doesn't strike me as terribly smart technology/user profiling.

Stellavista 10-02-2015 04:30 PM

Olives. They're sh*t. Might just as well put random clods of earth in your mouth.

Wolfnipplechips 10-02-2015 04:53 PM

Red trousers.

TopKnot 10-02-2015 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 12235394)
People who stop to look for something on a supermarket shelf and park their trolleys diagonally across the aisle. Wankers.

on a similar note, when you are looking at something on the shelves of a supermarket, and someone comes along to look at the same shelves and goes and stands right in front of you. GTFO

racehorse-80s 10-02-2015 05:03 PM

People who ask you a question then immediately ask someone else the same question to confirm your answer .


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.