CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Ashes 2021 - 4-0 (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285220)

TAK 11-12-2021 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0.bj (Post 16142674)
Turn the belief up and crush it inside 20 minutes. Good old England.


Palacesque almost.

PauLo 11-12-2021 01:02 AM

Was better without the picture AM I RIGHT, HEY??

art malice 11-12-2021 01:02 AM

Is this Benaud CGI on TMS?

jmemour 11-12-2021 01:02 AM

Ok now Iím actually off to bed.

TAK 11-12-2021 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNHAPPY (Post 16142631)
live stream ??

Check PM's if you can be arsed.

art malice 11-12-2021 01:06 AM

Simon Mann bringing up Botham 81 FFS

stinky 11-12-2021 01:07 AM

WE ARE THE ARMY. THE BARMY ARMY.

Repeat x100

PALACEWU 11-12-2021 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinky (Post 16142704)
WE ARE THE ARMY. THE BARMY ARMY.

Repeat x100

Where's Maidstoned

art malice 11-12-2021 01:14 AM

Hope c out b inevitably 0

PauLo 11-12-2021 01:14 AM

ROBINSON AND WOAKES BATTING MASTERCLASS INCOMING

west country boy 11-12-2021 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALACEWU (Post 16142705)
Where's Maidstoned

Getting bummed up off a donkey, no doubt.

stinky 11-12-2021 01:15 AM

Is that 4 caught behind? And one at slip? How many of those were balls they could have left outside off stump?

Wolfnipplechips 11-12-2021 01:17 AM

******* rubbish from Malan, Root and Pope early doors.

Left the party at this point and I’m just in.

Can’t even bring myself to look at the score.

What the **** sort of shite was that from Root? Wouldn’t have hit another set and he’s gone neither forward not back. Hopeless.

art malice 11-12-2021 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinky (Post 16142709)
Is that 4 caught behind? And one at slip? How many of those were balls they could have left outside off stump?

That final ball last night, way outside off and Root fished at it. A sign of uncertainty. They ainít much better though. Gotta bounce back.

Hope this doesnít jink things moving forward FFS ya paranoid fvckfaces

stinky 11-12-2021 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 16142711)
That final ball last night, way outside off and Root fished at it. A sign of uncertainty. They ainít much better though. Gotta bounce back.

Hope this doesnít jink things moving forward FFS ya paranoid fvckfaces

Moving forward we can only go forward from here. Unless we go backwards.

art malice 11-12-2021 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinky (Post 16142712)
Moving forward we can only go forward from here. Unless we go backwards.

In these cliched times, we can deffo go backwards moving forward

Bones14 11-12-2021 01:28 AM

I think you guys haven't had a lot of luck tbf, but feck me, you've been your own worst enemies with the bat. Given us so many wickets with shit shots and decisions.

PauLo 11-12-2021 01:31 AM

OMG WEíRE LEVEL

KYLIE MINEAGLE 11-12-2021 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 16142691)
Shite Oz radio coverage still preferable to the Norcross/Tufnell cockwipe flux

Is Quinton Hull and Beames ? If so its fing shite. Totally amateur hour.

ebyeeckeagle 11-12-2021 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 16142713)
In these cliched times, we can deffo go backwards moving forward

Stokes went a little back, a little forward and a little sideways all in one go for his dismissal.

But they will go again.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.