CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

Strathclyde Eagle 05-02-2012 11:54 PM

Oz, did you see Jonah Keri's last tweet "quoting" Don Cherry? Thought that might be up your street (especially as it came from a Bruins-Habs game). :)

Ridcully 06-02-2012 12:01 AM

Boston is great, very welcome as an Englishman there too. All NYG so far.

Andy Newton 06-02-2012 12:07 AM

i can personaly recomend the butterscotch coated ice cream from the stall in the harbour, and also the chowder in boston is the best.

Strathclyde Eagle 06-02-2012 12:24 AM

I see Cousin Sal's guaranteed prop bet of the year came in already (Henry Hynoski, over 4.5 yards from scrimmage).

oz_da II 06-02-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Oz, did you see Jonah Keri's last tweet "quoting" Don Cherry? Thought that might be up your street (especially as it came from a Bruins-Habs game). :)

I'll do a search.

Top man is Jonah. :p

edit: Found it. Very good! That too many men penalty probably cost the Bruins a Cup.

Got to be on the ball to come up with that. :p

oz_da II 06-02-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
I see Cousin Sal's guaranteed prop bet of the year came in already (Henry Hynoski, over 4.5 yards from scrimmage).

Nice work, Sal. :lux:

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 06-02-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnInTheUSA
Pats for me. Being a Birds fan I just can't bring myself to support the idiots from up the road. The lesser of 2 evils it is, then...


^^^^^^^ Still not a good first half :( ...... But a good drive here and who knows the Pats could be up at the half after being totally out played .... Lets hope so!! :)

LLCOOLSTEVE 06-02-2012 12:42 AM

Hmmm anoying Pats still in this after having so little of the ball

SteveyHawking 06-02-2012 12:47 AM

Brady is pretty darn good in two minute drills.

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 06-02-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edenbridge Eagle In Exile
^^^^^^^ Still not a good first half :( ...... But a good drive here and who knows the Pats could be up at the half after being totally out played .... Lets hope so!! :)

HA HA HA!!!!! :)

Andy Newton 06-02-2012 12:48 AM

most undeserved lead at half time in superbowl history?

GodstoneEagle 06-02-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
My likely bets:

Giants -3
Woodhead anytime TD
Hernandez anytime TD (6/5? Printing money)
BJGE, Welker and Hernandez to be MVP

And maybe a few other little prop bets.

:p

Chucky 06-02-2012 12:49 AM

Gutted, had 25 at 3/1 on there not being a touchdown in the 2nd :(

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 06-02-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Newton
most undeserved lead at half time in superbowl history?

Great ..... Ain't it !!! :)

Dave Nunn 06-02-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edenbridge Eagle In Exile
Great ..... Ain't it !!! :)

You still up? Aren't you going to work tomorrow! I've had 4 pints of Dark Star already. :p

By the way come on Pats beat the GNuts! :lux:

Woof Woof!!!!

Strathclyde Eagle 06-02-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chucky
Gutted, had 25 at 3/1 on there not being a touchdown in the 2nd :(

Ouch. :(

And the other side of that:
https://p.twimg.com/Ak7jzK8CAAAUn_t.jpg

kayjay 06-02-2012 12:57 AM

My over 53.5 is looking a bit dodgy.
So is Branch anytime, hasn't touched it yet has he?

Chucky 06-02-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Ouch. :(

And the other side of that:
https://p.twimg.com/Ak7jzK8CAAAUn_t.jpg

Oh well, least I didn't have a grand on!

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 06-02-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Nunn
You still up? Aren't you going to work tomorrow! I've had 4 pints of Dark Star already. :p

By the way come on Pats beat the GNuts! :lux:

Woof Woof!!!!

Piss head!!!! Yes at the moment as I fell asleep on the sofa for a couple of hours and woke up just before kick off ....... May drink my last pint of Partridge and go from there ......

Ugh what does that old slapper look like :moo: :o

Icy 06-02-2012 01:08 AM

Perfectly good game ruined by shitty half time entertainment. ******* hate Madonna and whoever the ***** in the silly glasses were.

No way Pats deserved to go in ahead despite that great drive.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.