CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 29-04-2011 03:04 AM

D'oh :(

Swanny32 29-04-2011 03:04 AM

It's funny how you can instantly dislike someone through no fault of their own

Swanny32 29-04-2011 03:06 AM

Think we'll take Castonzo or Bowers, hoping for Castonzo now though

SteveyHawking 29-04-2011 03:07 AM

I'd probably go Carimi or Castanzo at #23.

pauldrulez 29-04-2011 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Think we'll take Castonzo or Bowers, hoping for Castonzo now though

Castonzo or Carimi will surely go to Indy. God forbid they use a pick on the back 7 of their defense.

Bowers would be interesting. Though you don't have the need.

I'm going to go with either Jimmy Smith. (As talented as Prince, but has issues) or maybe Danny Watkins, OG.

pauldrulez 29-04-2011 03:09 AM

It's Clayborn to the Bucs.

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 03:09 AM

Carimi to Colts IMO

Swanny32 29-04-2011 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Castonzo or Carimi will surely go to Indy. God forbid they use a pick on the back 7 of their defense.

Bowers would be interesting. Though you don't have the need.

I'm going to go with either Jimmy Smith. (As talented as Prince, but has issues) or maybe Danny Watkins, OG.

Reid likes drafting DE's and has already said that it's one position he wants to address this year.......again :grrr:

SteveyHawking 29-04-2011 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Castonzo or Carimi will surely go to Indy. God forbid they use a pick on the back 7 of their defense.

Bowers would be interesting. Though you don't have the need.

I'm going to go with either Jimmy Smith. (As talented as Prince, but has issues) or maybe Danny Watkins, OG.

Indy will definitely go tackle but that will leave one left. Smith wouldn't be a bad call though as corner is a massive need.

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 03:10 AM

Doesnt he have a mobile?!

SteveyHawking 29-04-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Reid likes drafting DE's and has already said that it's one position he wants to address this year.......again :grrr:

Loves his injury prone players too! :D

pauldrulez 29-04-2011 03:12 AM

Unless, Chiefs take Castonzo, Colts take Carimi, Eagles can either reach for Sherrod, take Smith, take Watkins.

Looking 8 picks ahead to my Patriots. I like Mohammad Wilkerson. I like Jabaal Sheard. I wouldn't mind Cameron Jordan or Bowers there.

Swanny32 29-04-2011 03:13 AM

Da'Quan Bowers slipping the whole time, he was tipped as a top 5 pick a couple months ago

Swanny32 29-04-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Unless, Chiefs take Castonzo, Colts take Carimi, Eagles can either reach for Sherrod, take Smith, take Watkins.

Looking 8 picks ahead to my Patriots. I like Mohammad Wilkerson. I like Jabaal Sheard. I wouldn't mind Cameron Jordan or Bowers there.

I don't think we'll go corner although I know if it were me I would. Pretty sure we'll go OLine

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 03:14 AM

Buccs good young team, looking forward to seeing them again this year

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Da'Quan Bowers slipping the whole time, he was tipped as a top 5 pick a couple months ago


Dodgy knee innit?

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 03:15 AM

kansas looking to trade down

pauldrulez 29-04-2011 03:15 AM

They'll use the full 10 mins here. Looking to trade.

On that note, I need a pee.

Swanny32 29-04-2011 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Dodgy knee innit?

As far as I'm aware he does have some injury concerns but no more than some of the guys who have been taken already. The fact he's injury prone though means he'll be wearing green next year. :clown:

LLCOOLSTEVE 29-04-2011 03:16 AM

Browns up


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.