CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Jordan's Jacket 10-12-2016 09:04 AM

It's because apple products are overpriced

Worksop Palace 10-12-2016 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket (Post 13359862)
It's because apple products are overpriced

Their sales figures would suggest their price point is about right

mushroom 10-12-2016 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popester (Post 13359725)
Maybe you could drive a train instead and help get me home?


Tell me where u live, and I'll come collect you in my car.

chrisophiex 10-12-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13359788)
You can't afford one can you ?


:D

SeanPalace84 10-12-2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13359788)
You can't afford one can you ?

:D

Think I actually paid more for my s6 when it came out.

Fair enough if someone prefers an Apple product but the attitude of some is hilarious. They genuinely think it is strange if you dont have an iPhone. I had the 5s for about a week and sold it.

Jim Cannon 10-12-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redandblue (Post 13359858)
Palace supporters who claim to have been the best supporter ever until 19** when their circumstances changed and have been twice in the last 5 seasons and expect tickets for big games

And they don't just want them for themselves they want to bring 5 mates too. All massive, loyal fans of course

Worksop Palace 10-12-2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 (Post 13359891)
:D

Think I actually paid more for my s6 when it came out.

Fair enough of someone prefers an Apple product but the attitude of some is hilarious. They genuinely think it is strange if you dont have an iPhone. I had the 5s for about a week and sold it.

I'm lucky enough to get an iPhone with work. But I agree, I wouldn't pay for my own

davech 10-12-2016 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redandblue (Post 13359858)
Palace supporters who claim to have been the best supporter ever until 19** when their circumstances changed and have been twice in the last 5 seasons and expect tickets for big games

Sometimes it is really true.:(

I had season ticket until 5 years ago (and paid for my brother's too) until I was made redundant, when both our tickets had to be given up. Try affording even a single match on job-seeker's allowance, which barely covers necessities (although I am still a member). Recent health issues mean I probably couldn't hold down a job now, even if I could get one at 63, or even get to a match now.

Due to the generosity of few BBS-ers (I only know a few personally), I have seen three matches in the last few years - and, no, they weren't "big" games. But I never have "mates" in tow ('cos I haven't got any :D)

Arron 10-12-2016 12:20 PM

New mods throwing their weight around for no good reason.

richdeniro 10-12-2016 12:32 PM

People posting their 'Year in Review' on Facebook.

chav_hater 10-12-2016 12:58 PM

On a similar theme to the above, round robin newsletters. Who the **** still does that in 2016?

CT_Palace 10-12-2016 01:06 PM

The saturday morning aftermath of a night out on the piss with the lads followed by a stonking curry.

Far East Eagle 10-12-2016 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13359864)
Their sales figures would suggest their price point is about right

But for what you actually get, the iPhone is far too expensive. I was considering the 7+, the bloody thing is 800 quid for a decent model. I went for the Huawei Mate 9 pro for half that in the end which is just as good (if not better if Android is your thing)

Worksop Palace 10-12-2016 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arron (Post 13360050)
New mods throwing their weight around for no good reason.

I think Slimbloke is rightly just trying to stop the constant abuse we tend to throw at each other at the drop of a hat

Seems a good idea to me

mushroom 10-12-2016 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arron (Post 13360050)
New mods throwing their weight around for no good reason.

"You over sensitive prick"....





Is the neg rep you sent me for disagreeing with you a while back.

Arron 10-12-2016 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 13360205)
"You over sensitive prick"....





Is the neg rep you sent me for disagreeing with you a while back.

You probably deserved it. :p

Ardent Eagle Forever 10-12-2016 04:40 PM

Cheating c units like Snodgrass

little al 10-12-2016 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13359864)
Their sales figures would suggest their price point is about right

Or that their customers are mugs

Ridcully 10-12-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13360658)
Or that their customers are mugs

people that get upset by other people spending their money on what they like

little al 10-12-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridcully (Post 13360793)
people that get upset by other people spending their money on what they like

Not me, I couldn't give a shit what people spend their money on or what they have. I buy iphones for the missus, I prefer my windows phone after my Samsung phone pissed me off.

Arron 10-12-2016 06:29 PM

Premier League managers with bucket loads of arrogance but little ability to back it up.

strawberry mivi 10-12-2016 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richdeniro (Post 13360064)
People posting their 'Year in Review' on Facebook.

this, this, this
Who gives a shit?

Oddjob 10-12-2016 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richdeniro (Post 13360064)
People posting their 'Year in Review' on Facebook.

100%, i whinge too much about FB so wasn't gonna mention it but as you've raised it.

Surely the people who publish theirs must appreciate no one looks at them?

redandblue 10-12-2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13359909)
I'm lucky enough to get an iPhone with work. But I agree, I wouldn't pay for my own

I have upgraded my IPhone 6s Plus to. Motorola G4 plus at third of the price for twice the phone only thing not as good is the camera

cappuccinoeagle 10-12-2016 08:24 PM

Over the top Christmas Lights outside houses. Chav Britain.

KYLIE MINEAGLE 11-12-2016 05:35 AM

Footballers who suck their thumb after scoring. Or run round with their tongues out,is it a Polynesian throw back or something?

bubbs11 11-12-2016 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddjob (Post 13362351)
100%, i whinge too much about FB so wasn't gonna mention it but as you've raised it.

Surely the people who publish theirs must appreciate no one looks at them?

As FB is an easy way to private message friends and send vids and photos, I have the displeasure of catching the absolute bollocks people write in their timelines.

You really get a feel of who has the most fragile egos reading through that. A massive case of, 'LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!' 'Look how interesting my life is and how benevolent i am.'

bubbs11 11-12-2016 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redandblue (Post 13362399)
I have upgraded my IPhone 6s Plus to. Motorola G4 plus at third of the price for twice the phone only thing not as good is the camera

I've got an iPhone 6sc and really like it. Does everything I want of it. Granted I haven't tried any others so don't know what I'm missing.

One of you wise guys are going to tell me what I'm missing now aren't you? :sob:

CT_Palace 11-12-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 13363291)

One of you wise guys are going to tell me what I'm missing now aren't you? :sob:

Actually I'm interested to hear how you can have a phone that is twice as good as an iPhone 6s+. I can see how you may be able to buy a phone with double the memory, but a camera with double the resolution? Or is it a software thing?
Wrong thread I know, but if the OP is unable to satisfy my curiosity then:

people who over exaggerate

little al 11-12-2016 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13363681)
Actually I'm interested to hear how you can have a phone that is twice as good as an iPhone 6s+. I can see how you may be able to buy a phone with double the memory, but a camera with double the resolution? Or is it a software thing?
Wrong thread I know, but if the OP is unable to satisfy my curiosity then:

people who over exaggerate

People that comment on posts that they have not read properly. He quite clearly stated that the camera is not as good.

CT_Palace 11-12-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13363920)
People that comment on posts that they have not read properly. He quite clearly stated that the camera is not as good.


:D
Its Sunday morning and I have a hangover

elgin eagle 11-12-2016 04:24 PM

Working on a Sunday. I've been to Hull and back. Heartless bastards.

PhuketEagle 11-12-2016 04:29 PM

Tosser neighbours. German above who loves stomping @ 4am & Aussie below who shd be anesthetized, as has no brain, is ignorant & arrogant & has no respect for himself let alone others. I'm not paying for the ethyl chloride but if you agree please send donations to Killdementedaussie.com. All contributions gratefully rec'd.

Pat of the Palace 11-12-2016 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhuketEagle (Post 13364016)
Tosser neighbours. German above who loves stomping @ 4am & Aussie below who shd be anesthetized, as has no brain, is ignorant & arrogant & has no respect for himself let alone others. I'm not paying for the ethyl chloride but if you agree please send donations to Killdementedaussie.com. All contributions gratefully rec'd.

:)
More details needed!

little al 11-12-2016 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 13364012)
Working on a Sunday. I've been to Hull and back. Heartless bastards.

I haven't had a day off since the weekend before Halloween.

Worksop Palace 11-12-2016 05:54 PM

Martin Tyler

STFU you irritating ****

elgin eagle 11-12-2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13364071)
I haven't had a day off since the weekend before Halloween.

Elevenerieffe ;) Do you want me to keep looking or are you sorted now?

Say hello to Susan :)

Hedgehog 11-12-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13364071)
I haven't had a day off since the weekend before Halloween.

Odd that you use Halloween as a point of reference of time.

Surely you should just say the end of October?

Or is Halloween up there with Easter and Christmas in The UK now?

Mr Mojo Risin 11-12-2016 06:11 PM

Christmas movies and how unbelievably schmaltzy they all are. I swear they all have the same soundtrack, whoever wrote it must be very rich indeed.

Duffle Coat 11-12-2016 06:32 PM

Is it just me or is the phrase "back in the day" becoming very,very annoying?

foresthillbilly 11-12-2016 06:33 PM

my wife

She is ****** annoying

Shipsisourking 11-12-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foresthillbilly (Post 13364173)
my wife

She is ****** annoying

Surely the wife's job in life is to be annoying, mine is and every one of my mates wives are equally annoying. Well apart from Alex, his wife's Is a babe and a laugh as well

Worksop Palace 11-12-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shipsisourking (Post 13364221)
Surely the wife's job in life is to be annoying, mine is and every one of my mates wives are equally annoying. Well apart from Alex, his wife's Is a babe and a laugh as well

Looks like you picked the wrong one then mate :D

Shipsisourking 11-12-2016 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13364228)
Looks like you picked the wrong one then mate :D

:sob:

Adlerhorst 11-12-2016 10:50 PM

Pen Pineapple Apple Pen

little al 12-12-2016 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 13364123)
Odd that you use Halloween as a point of reference of time.

Surely you should just say the end of October?

Or is Halloween up there with Easter and Christmas in The UK now?

I only used it because I went to a Halloween dinner dance thing with a night at a hotel, thats why I had the weekend off.

Far East Eagle 12-12-2016 04:41 AM

Housemate taking my keys for the third time in 2 months meaning I had to run to work this morning. Utter ****.

PeterH 12-12-2016 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddjob (Post 13362351)
100%, i whinge too much about FB so wasn't gonna mention it but as you've raised it.

Surely the people who publish theirs must appreciate no one looks at them?

Too self-obsessed.

Hedgehog 12-12-2016 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13364658)
I only used it because I went to a Halloween dinner dance thing with a night at a hotel, thats why I had the weekend off.

Fair do's.

Worksop Palace 12-12-2016 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13364658)
I only used it because I went to a Halloween dinner dance thing with a night at a hotel, thats why I had the weekend off.

Dinner dance LOL

My mum and dad used to go to those :D

Nostrils 12-12-2016 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 13364493)
Pen Pineapple Apple Pen

:supergrin: My children have had it on youtube for a good while now and it gets stuck in your head. Was at a customers house the other day and their children were playing some mobile game with the same sountrack!!!!!:hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph:
https://turntable.kagiso.io/images/P....width-400.jpg

Nostrils 12-12-2016 01:30 PM

Self Assessment tax returns. :veryangry

Adlerhorst 12-12-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 13365111)
Self Assessment tax returns. :veryangry

Why are these annoying?

I mean I could understand this post on 30 January....

Nostrils 12-12-2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 13365115)
Why are these annoying?

I mean I could understand this post on 30 January....

I have to get mine to my accountant before he has an operation after Christmas.

Compiling paperwork for the duration of a 12 month period long gone is a nightmare for a sole trader - particularly one like me that loathes any kind of paperwork.

Edit - my wife playing Shakin' Stevens, Wizard, Cliff Mutha****** Richards etc... in the background isn't helping either.

little al 12-12-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13364731)
Dinner dance LOL

My mum and dad used to go to those :D

I'm old. It was dinner and a band followed with a disco. Not sure what else to call it.

remmer 12-12-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 13364123)
Odd that you use Halloween as a point of reference of time.

Surely you should just say the end of October?

Or is Halloween up there with Easter and Christmas in The UK now?

People who use Christmas as a point of reference.

CedarEagle 12-12-2016 08:15 PM

CABAYE AND HIS HAIR THAT MATCHES HIS PERFORMANCES !

cranesparkeagle 12-12-2016 08:23 PM

People who block carparks by stopping at the entrance and waiting for someone to pull out. Stop being so bloody selfish

Worksop Palace 12-12-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13365764)
I'm old. It was dinner and a band followed with a disco. Not sure what else to call it.

No you're not. You're 47. That's not old. Not nowadays. Prolly (down wiv da kids me innit) only halfway through.

And it's simply called 'a booze up'

Dinner dance my sweaty crack

Steamy 12-12-2016 08:54 PM

The fact that I now have a mental image of Worksop's sweaty crack seared into my skull.

palace_crystal 12-12-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffle Coat (Post 13364172)
Is it just me or is the phrase "back in the day" becoming very,very annoying?

Covered in a recent sketch on bbc comedy show 'David Williams & friend' featuring the very talented Sheridan smith.

Waiting to see a sketch on the use of 'so' as the beginning word of nearly every social media post.

Eaglesmad123 12-12-2016 10:15 PM

People born in surrey but talking like a gangster. There's a palace guy on twitter that talks like he's from the bronx but born into a middle class Surrey family.

TonyPulis4PM 12-12-2016 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 (Post 13366100)
People born in surrey but talking like a gangster. There's a palace guy on twitter that talks like he's from the bronx but born into a middle class Surrey family.

Who?

Reps AJ 12-12-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyPulis4PM (Post 13366129)
Who?

Pardew

ElwissAtMemphis 12-12-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13365764)
It was dinner and a band followed with a disco. Not sure what else to call it.

I'd call it the sort of evening that my parents get invited to and if they turned up, it was only because they were invited and they didn't want to offend anyone. Or if you want a snappier adjective, 'horrific'. 'The night from hell' perhaps?

Terrace Bickle 12-12-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 13366138)
I'd call it the sort of evening that my parents get invited to and if they turned up, it was only because they were invited and they didn't want to offend anyone. Or if you want a snappier adjective, 'horrific'. 'The night from hell' perhaps?

Things that annoy me. Social snobs that's another one.

Blind_Eagle 13-12-2016 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13365837)
Dinner dance my sweaty crack

Is that an open invite?

Blind_Eagle 13-12-2016 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 13366138)
I'd call it the sort of evening that my parents get invited to and if they turned up, it was only because they were invited and they didn't want to offend anyone. Or if you want a snappier adjective, 'horrific'. 'The night from hell' perhaps?

Abigail's Party surely?

Stellavista 13-12-2016 12:43 AM

In the sixties and seventies, the works dinner and dance was an annual ritual.
I guess posh firms called them balls.

Dad would be wearing an ill-fitting suit and Mum, like all the 'wives and girlfriends', would be modelling some hideous polyester number. The friction generated in that room must have been capable of powering a small factory.

http://www.odwyer.net/~dunmore/index_htm_files/3068.jpg

Jim Cannon 13-12-2016 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13366368)
In the sixties and seventies, the works dinner and dance was an annual ritual.
I guess posh firms called them balls.

Dad would be wearing an ill-fitting suit and Mum, like all the 'wives and girlfriends', would be modelling some hideous polyester number. The friction generated in that room must have been capable of powering a small factory.

In the 70s my dad worked for Guinness and then Allied Breweries as they were then known. They used to go on "beanos" and as kids we got taken along,and spent long periods of time playing in pub gardens. Wasn't till I was about 21 that I worked out that I had in fact been taken on numerous pub crawls without knowing it

kayjay 13-12-2016 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffle Coat (Post 13364172)
Is it just me or is the phrase "back in the day" becoming very,very annoying?

I found it more annoying back in the day.

little al 13-12-2016 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 13366138)
I'd call it the sort of evening that my parents get invited to and if they turned up, it was only because they were invited and they didn't want to offend anyone. Or if you want a snappier adjective, 'horrific'. 'The night from hell' perhaps?

It was a great night as it happens

Worksop Palace 13-12-2016 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13366350)
Is that an open invite?

It very possibly is Blind. But it's not extended to you mate. Soz

Worksop Palace 13-12-2016 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13366368)
In the sixties and seventies, the works dinner and dance was an annual ritual.
I guess posh firms called them balls.

Dad would be wearing an ill-fitting suit and Mum, like all the 'wives and girlfriends', would be modelling some hideous polyester number. The friction generated in that room must have been capable of powering a small factory.

http://www.odwyer.net/~dunmore/index_htm_files/3068.jpg

Eeee, the old candle in the top of a wine bottle look. Happy days. The only surprise from that picture is that no one has got a fag on

N Herts Eagle 13-12-2016 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13366484)
Eeee, the old candle in the top of a wine bottle look. Happy days. The only surprise from that picture is that no one has got a fag on

Must have been a real posh do....no fag until after the toast to the Queen.
I refuse to comment on work related 70's/80s Christmas activities on the grounds I will incriminate myself, other than to say it brought back many fond memories.

KYLIE MINEAGLE 13-12-2016 08:22 AM

God yeah. Especially the 70's ones.

Worksop Palace 13-12-2016 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle (Post 13366496)
Must have been a real posh do....no fag until after the toast to the Queen.
I refuse to comment on work related 70's/80s Christmas activities on the grounds I will incriminate myself, other than to say it brought back many fond memories.

You old rascal you. Go steady with that old ticker of yours mate ! ;)

Baffled Bob 2 13-12-2016 10:50 AM

New aerosols of deodorant/antiperspirant with some sort of Heath Robinson locking device that means you can’t open them in the pitch dark of a mid-December morning while getting ready for work without waking up your whole cocking family.

Stellavista 13-12-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13366484)
Eeee, the old candle in the top of a wine bottle look. Happy days. The only surprise from that picture is that no one has got a fag on

Couple of stubs in ash trays there.

Blind_Eagle 13-12-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13366482)
It very possibly is Blind. But it's not extended to you mate. Soz

My relief is palpable. :)

Joe85 13-12-2016 11:35 AM

Sitting in Scumalls ground doing a training course

Worksop Palace 13-12-2016 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 13366738)
My relief is palpable. :)

Bit like my sweaty crack

Worksop Palace 13-12-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 13366740)
Sitting in Scumalls ground doing a training course

I'm sure you'll get chance for a visit to the loo with an indelible marker

Joe85 13-12-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13366901)
I'm sure you'll get chance for a visit to the loo with an indelible marker



3 days of it. Will try and deface something.

Hedgehog 13-12-2016 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 13366484)
Eeee, the old candle in the top of a wine bottle look. Happy days. The only surprise from that picture is that no one has got a fag on

I remember going to these sorts of do's and they would have cigarettes on the table along with the salt and pepper for your pleasure.

Stellavista 13-12-2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 13367094)
I remember going to these sorts of do's and they would have cigarettes on the table along with the salt and pepper for your pleasure.

Fantastic.

http://oldsexonians.com/USERIMAGES/r...8JSkidmore.jpg

Dave 13-12-2016 10:23 PM

People who go to the park and feed the wildlife bread despite a plethora o signs saying not to.

The worst ***** are the ones with their kids. They are all "I did it when I was a nipper so I will do it now"

*****

CT_Palace 13-12-2016 10:52 PM

Dirty twats that piss all over the floor and seat in a public toilet

Joe85 13-12-2016 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13367717)
Dirty twats that piss all over the floor and seat in a public toilet



You may want to avoid the corporate facilities at Millwall for the next few days.

Polak 13-12-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13367717)
Dirty twats that piss all over the floor and seat in a public toilet

Have the same issue at work. 2 out of 3 bog seats covered in piss.

CT_Palace 13-12-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 13367725)
You may want to avoid the corporate facilities at Millwall for the next few days.

:D
Is it you that's at some meeting being held there??

Re: pissing all over the facilities, I wouldn't mind if I was at Millwall, I'd expect it, but I happen to be in the American first class lounge at JFK.
I've been scanning round the place seeing if I can spot the ****.

CT_Palace 13-12-2016 11:21 PM

I reckon it was one of three overly expensively dressed "street" geezas I can see. The back to front baseball caps are a dead give away.

strawberry mivi 14-12-2016 03:59 PM

Patch Tuesday

Mr Mojo Risin 15-12-2016 08:54 AM

Not being able to to sleep after a Palace evening game because you are still pumped up and knowing you have work in the morning.

Payroll Legend 15-12-2016 10:09 AM

Russel Howard

Popester 15-12-2016 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payroll Legend (Post 13371798)
Russel Howard

I like his stand up and "Good News". That programme with his Mum is just weird.

Icy 15-12-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 13367760)
I reckon it was one of three overly expensively dressed "street" geezas I can see. The back to front baseball caps are a dead give away.

The back to front baseball cap is a hallmark of stupidity. *****.

Terrace Bickle 15-12-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 13367655)
People who go to the park and feed the wildlife bread despite a plethora o signs saying not to.

The worst ***** are the ones with their kids. They are all "I did it when I was a nipper so I will do it now"

*****

Explaining that all they're feeding is the rats probably wouldn't help. Some people are just thick.

V.Meldrew 15-12-2016 03:00 PM

Pardew's feeble excuses.

jobiinthelastmi 15-12-2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 13372562)
Explaining that all they're feeding is the rats probably wouldn't help. Some people are just thick.

Do rats eat the ducks after they've eaten the bread then? Maybe they should throw virtual bread on a mobile phone instead?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.