CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

suits_you 14-05-2015 09:18 AM

The person, that on a busy commuter train, uses one of the fold down chairs by the door.

simplex 14-05-2015 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicky (Post 12383877)
Cherry Garcia: I dont like cherry ice cream, but if i did I would not want it adulterated with pieces of fudge.
.

Cherry Garcia... no fudge therein. you probably chewed on a lump of furry mould.


Anyway it is unfortunately no longer available.

Its a bit like Aston Martin making those smart car thingys and then thinking its a great idea to discontinue the DB series

spunky 14-05-2015 09:40 AM

People who seem incapable of filling up the right turn section of a junction properly, move all the way forward then more people can turn right. Useless twunts

nicky 14-05-2015 02:28 PM

Whoever decided to region-lock-ify printer ink should be flayed and rolled in salt.

Chris K 14-05-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 12385160)
Sh1t airconditioning at work.

Air conditioning politics at work. World War 3 nearly kicked off at our place last summer as some people would insist on having it on at 25-27 degrees. It should be a straight down the line 22 and people have to dress up or down accordingly

mether 14-05-2015 04:05 PM

People with rucksack s on backs tuning round and bashing into you.

Terrace Bickle 14-05-2015 04:10 PM

Diane Abbott running for Labour Mayor. She's about as unsuitable for the role as it gets and seems to be a closet racist.

glenn.f 14-05-2015 05:50 PM

Sponging stepson's with no pips bleating they have no money for food after getting sacked for not being arsed to turn up for work. Next week it'll be rent arrears and food for a third week on the bounce guaranteed.

danpalace07 14-05-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayjay (Post 12385078)
Taylor Swift enthusiasts calling he "taytay"

Man better not be hating T. Swift...

If you can listen to 1984 and not have it stuck in your head for the next month, you're essentially dead IMO

Isle of Wight 14-05-2015 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 12386017)
Sponging stepson's with no pips bleating they have no money for food after getting sacked for not being arsed to turn up for work. Next week it'll be rent arrears and food for a third week on the bounce guaranteed.

Your stepson must be my sons twin. Mine just got fired for the same reason.

Maybe the "things that annoy you" should be simply work shy youth of today :)

little al 14-05-2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayjay (Post 12385078)
Taylor Swift enthusiasts calling he "taytay"


mroakley9 14-05-2015 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12386036)
Man better not be hating T. Swift...



If you can listen to 1984 and not have it stuck in your head for the next month, you're essentially dead IMO


Having it stuck in your head doesn't mean it's not absolutely dreadful

breagle 14-05-2015 09:04 PM

houses with names and not numbers - how the hell are you supposed to find them???

Even worse if the name sign's 5 inches by 2, or obscured by a tree

maestro 14-05-2015 09:19 PM

People who tie bags of dog shit to tree branches, its ******* disgusting, I would much rather them leave it on the floor than that, atleast it would rot down.

Heath eagle 14-05-2015 09:30 PM

Geordie shore:veryangry

SeanPalace84 14-05-2015 11:24 PM

Pitch invasions. Every ******* play off Semi final. Yes, semi. Pricks

carter 14-05-2015 11:45 PM

people who wear sunglasses in doors and continue to talk to you.. You looking at me or?

c-nts who do wheelies on mopeds. Praying you fall off

when ya walking on pavement and see 2 people approaching but they don't go in a single file and just carry on so you stop and look at them. Cant stand that sh-t

Stellavista 14-05-2015 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breagle (Post 12386254)
houses with names and not numbers - how the hell are you supposed to find them???

Even worse if the name sign's 5 inches by 2, or obscured by a tree

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...t/DSC00189.jpg

WLYWLYAWYPWF 15-05-2015 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 (Post 12386428)
Pitch invasions. Every ******* play off Semi final. Yes, semi. Pricks

Swindon 89 was epic.

JJ 15-05-2015 09:07 AM

How every time I look something up in a street map (paper, not on t'interweb) the place I want is ALWAYS in a corner, on the edge, or worse still right in between the 2 pages. It is NEVER in the middle of the feckin page.

viking's no1 15-05-2015 10:18 AM

Working out of Glasgow and finding that Fred MacAulay's show has been axed :veryangry

thefox 15-05-2015 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 (Post 12386428)
Pitch invasions. Every ******* play off Semi final. Yes, semi. Pricks

Snigger.

kayjay 15-05-2015 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12386036)
Man better not be hating T. Swift...

If you can listen to 1984 and not have it stuck in your head for the next month, you're essentially dead IMO

Audio wallpaper

kayjay 15-05-2015 12:04 PM

When did Intensive Care become ICU?

bern5161 15-05-2015 12:44 PM

well before it became ITU

elgin eagle 15-05-2015 01:29 PM

Teenagers

Blind_Eagle 15-05-2015 01:35 PM

Pretty much everything at the moment.

cappuccinoeagle 15-05-2015 06:06 PM

The fact there's a KFC in Addiscombe

carlito 15-05-2015 07:24 PM

People on telly who say 'hey' instead of 'hello' as a greeting. Really grips my shit.

civil eagle 15-05-2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12386036)
Man better not be hating T. Swift...

If you can listen to 1984 and not have it stuck in your head for the next month, you're essentially dead IMO

I think you will find the album is 1989

THB 15-05-2015 08:32 PM

2 way bike lanes on one way streets in the city of london. C****!!!

danpalace07 15-05-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by civil eagle (Post 12387475)
I think you will find the album is 1989

****...

:o

chrisophiex 15-05-2015 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlito (Post 12387430)
People on telly who say 'hey' instead of 'hello' as a greeting. Really grips my shit.

More evidence of the American culture ambush . A bit like when you read this you'll go up at the end of this sentence ?

EastbourneEagle 16-05-2015 12:01 AM

Pre empting the Gerrard love in on TV tomorrow

Pint of Speroni 16-05-2015 12:16 AM

People who refer to people they don't know as "buddy".

Often the same people who like to post stories (strops, sulks, whatever you want to call them) to social media whereby they take the moral high ground over somebody who was probably just doing their job (in most cases) and try to hide the fact that they probably came across as condescending pricks.

Same applies to champ, pal, dude etc.

**** off.

kayjay 16-05-2015 12:36 AM

Settle down, champ!

Hedgehog 16-05-2015 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12387685)
More evidence of the American culture ambush . A bit like when you read this you'll go up at the end of this sentence ?


I was going through my voice mails at work the other day and cleaning them out. It was really noticeable that every one opened with, "Hey Bob"... Had this at least 20 times in a row.

As a 34 year veteran of living in the U.S. I can't say it annoyed me rather than made me smile.

People really are predictable wherever they call home.

Hedgehog 16-05-2015 03:41 AM

Oh... And I also tend to call people Buddy lately. In my defense it is only people I know well and like.

GorBlimey 16-05-2015 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12387832)
Oh... And I also tend to call people Buddy lately. In my defense it is only people I know well and like.

Hey buddy... it's the American version of the English... alright mate.

GorBlimey 16-05-2015 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12387832)
Oh... And I also tend to call people Buddy lately. In my defense it is only people I know well and like.

And you're spelling "defence" incorrectly! :D

Hedgehog 16-05-2015 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 12387847)
And you're spelling "defence" incorrectly! :D


I had a feeling that one would get picked on as I typed it!

Hedgehog 16-05-2015 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 12387844)
Hey buddy... it's the American version of the English... alright mate.


Thanks buddy!

GorBlimey 16-05-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12387854)
Thanks buddy!

No problem mate!

Little Fozzie 16-05-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12387854)
Thanks buddy!


pallet 16-05-2015 09:10 PM

My neighbours who never clean their BBQ and when they use it, it fills myvwhole garden with smoke and the horrible smell of burning sausages.

mroakley9 16-05-2015 09:13 PM

People who write 'Bolaise' instead of 'Bolasie'

chrisophiex 16-05-2015 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12390086)
People who write 'Bolaise' instead of 'Bolasie'

Must be the same brain fart as people who write "Brain" instead of Brian :D

Breaking rocks 16-05-2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12390144)
Must be the same brain fart as people who write "Brain" instead of Brian :D

Reminds of the old 'what do dyslexic zombies eat?' joke :)

mroakley9 16-05-2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12390166)
Reminds of the old 'what do dyslexic zombies eat?' joke :)

A favourite joke of mine is 'A dyslexic man walks into a bra...'

Chocky 17-05-2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12387830)
I was going through my voice mails at work the other day and cleaning them out. It was really noticeable that every one opened with, "Hey Bob"... Had this at least 20 times in a row.

As a 34 year veteran of living in the U.S. I can't say it annoyed me rather than made me smile.

People really are predictable wherever they call home.

Hey Bob, do you also get voicemail on your 'cell' phone before you go to the rest room for a shit? Rest room? Where the F did they get that from? Oh I just 'rested' in my pants (not trousers, pants).

Rest my ASS!!

Mat ov CPFC 17-05-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12391232)
Hey Bob, do you also get voicemail on your 'cell' phone before you go to the rest room for a shit? Rest room? Where the F did they get that from? Oh I just 'rested' in my pants (not trousers, pants).

Rest my ASS!!


Surely you mean FANNY ?

carlito 17-05-2015 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12390173)
A favourite joke of mine is 'A dyslexic man walks into a bra...'

Did you hear about the dyslexic raver who got high on an F?

Breaking rocks 17-05-2015 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlito (Post 12391511)
Did you hear about the dyslexic raver who got high on an F?

:D

Have you heard about the dyslexic devil worshipper? He sold his soul to Santa!

Pint of Speroni 17-05-2015 08:57 PM

Shit jokes

Breaking rocks 17-05-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pint of Speroni (Post 12391589)
Shit jokes

Pray, share?

Biggineagle 17-05-2015 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pint of Speroni (Post 12391589)
Shit jokes

yep

Breaking rocks 17-05-2015 09:09 PM

Did you heard about the dyslexic alcoholic? He walked into a bra?

Biggineagle 17-05-2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12391601)
Did you heard about the dyslexic alcoholic? He walked into a bra?

Post 3349 ?

mushroom 17-05-2015 09:22 PM

People who think hazard lights allow you to park anywhere.

Chris K 18-05-2015 09:47 AM

Monday mornings when there's a screaming baby on the train, parents and young children should be directed to a separate carriage where they can all cry together

chav_hater 18-05-2015 10:11 AM

Have you heard the one about the dyslexic Yorkshireman? He was walking about with a cat flap on his head.

danpalace07 18-05-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris K (Post 12391954)
Monday mornings when there's a screaming baby on the train, parents and young children should be directed to a separate carriage where they can all cry together

Planes are worse IMO. Hearing a crying baby on them instantly gets me in a bad mood

ConCPFC 18-05-2015 06:22 PM

Office workers (usually Essex based) coming into work with a suit and sunglasses thinking they are the most dapper 'LAD' about

elgin eagle 18-05-2015 06:40 PM

Obvious trolls and inaccurate polls.

chrisophiex 18-05-2015 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12392678)
Obvious trolls and inaccurate polls.

Yet another post on the BBS straight out of a Moz song :D

mroakley9 20-05-2015 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12382240)
When some muppet decided to set off the fire alarm at 3 in the morning and I have to walk down 15 floors of stairs to stand outside in the cold because someone burnt their toast.


When it happens again

Norman Nigel 20-05-2015 09:31 PM

Hotel key cards that dont work, nearly always when you are in the furthest room from reception.

simplex 20-05-2015 10:17 PM

Hotel wifi login that plainly doesn't work... Then having to get dressed and go down to reception with a lazy one to sort it out..

Jim Cannon 20-05-2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplex (Post 12395770)
Hotel wifi login that plainly doesn't work... Then having to get dressed and go down to reception with a lazy one to sort it out..

Try calling reception from your room? Had this shit plenty of times myself.

Stavros 69 20-05-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplex (Post 12395770)
Hotel wifi login that plainly doesn't work... Then having to get dressed and go down to reception with a lazy one to sort it out..

Or paying for it. In this age being charged for wifi

RobertCPFC 20-05-2015 11:18 PM

People asking you what answers you wrote in an exam immediately after you finished.

Jim Cannon 20-05-2015 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertCPFC (Post 12395850)
People asking you what answers you wrote in an exam immediately after you finished.

People who say after an exam, that they have passed, and with a really good grade too. Oh how I chuckle when they fail.

simplex 20-05-2015 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 12395775)
Try calling reception from your room? Had this shit plenty of times myself.

These guys are hotel receptionists, not the IT helpdesk.. + theyre German so doppel unhelplich

Jim Cannon 21-05-2015 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplex (Post 12395887)
These guys are hotel receptionists, not the IT helpdesk.. + theyre German so doppel unhelplich

Your Plan B then:D

mushroom 21-05-2015 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplex (Post 12395770)
Hotel wifi login that plainly doesn't work... Then having to get dressed and go down to reception with a lazy one to sort it out..

Could you not just make a withdrawal from the wank-bank?

Stellavista 21-05-2015 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 12395915)
Your Plan B then:D

Smash your room up with a baseball bat, surely?
Works for me.

chrisophiex 21-05-2015 06:56 PM

People who eat when walking down the street

Chocky 21-05-2015 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12396933)
People who eat when walking down the street

Especially if it's a Sunday Roast or a full curry with bread and dips. Tossers.

elgin eagle 21-05-2015 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12392880)
Yet another post on the BBS straight out of a Moz song :D

Whats a moz song?

Hesitant scottish drivers. Just go ffs.

Jim Cannon 21-05-2015 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12396984)
Whats a moz song?

.

Morrissey, I believe

ExiledStirling 21-05-2015 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12396984)

Hesitant scottish drivers. Just go ffs.

This.

Also drivers who come to almost a complete stop when negotiating speed bumps

Chocky 21-05-2015 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12396984)
Whats a moz song?

Hesitant scottish drivers. Just go ffs.

Give them a break, have you ever tried to drive whilst trying to open another bottle of scotch?

elgin eagle 21-05-2015 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12396995)
Give them a break, have you ever tried to drive whilst trying to open another bottle of scotch?

:)

Its a nightmare at roundabouts if you are used to driving a certain way.

glenn.f 21-05-2015 08:06 PM

Bloody whistles, of the referee variety, on the radio. Sodding talkshite has got another advert with one in. So pissed off with leaping three foot in the air because of em.

Pistol Knight 21-05-2015 08:07 PM

Fat people who eat whilst doing their shopping in the supermarket.................and your FAT why?!!!! they just cant control themselves and should be slung out the moment they start eating

elgin eagle 21-05-2015 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 12396993)
Morrissey, I believe

Ah yeah, cheers. Meat is Murder and all that.

Chocky 21-05-2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Knight (Post 12396999)
Fat people who eat whilst doing their shopping in the supermarket.................and your FAT why?!!!! they just cant control themselves and should be slung out the moment they start eating

I bet they don't pay for half their shopping as they've eaten a three course meal, slung the wrappers and shit it out well before they've got anywhere near the checkout.

CedarEagle 21-05-2015 08:25 PM

People walking along the street bloody texting and not looking where they're going.

Erne 21-05-2015 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12397012)
I bet they don't pay for half their shopping as they've eaten a three course meal, slung the wrappers and shit it out well before they've got anywhere near the checkout.

First time I went to a LIDL, I saw a family feasting on pies that were consumed, and the wrappers disposed of before reaching the checkouts with some legitimate purchases. However, though consumed, the contraband had not yet been shat out prior their departure. I was a little shocked, but not surprised really - it was in Witehawk.

mart63 22-05-2015 01:22 AM

Sunglasses worn on the top of the head.

Hitchin Eagle 22-05-2015 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CedarEagle (Post 12397019)
People walking along the street bloody texting and not looking where they're going.

Absolutely and people posting on here while OUCH WHO PUT THAT LAMP POST THERE?

Tripod 10 22-05-2015 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggineagle (Post 12391602)
Post 3349 ?

WTF is wrong with you two?

Blind_Eagle 22-05-2015 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12396995)
Give them a break, have you ever tried to drive whilst trying to open another bottle of scotch?

Yes, dead simple.

In Scotland, it's a life skill taught as part of the national curriculum during infancy and, amusingly, paid for by the rest of you. :)

GorBlimey 22-05-2015 02:09 AM

People who abandon their country for financial reasons then act as if they are the ultra patriot.

Yes Mr. Connery, I'm referring to you.

pallet 22-05-2015 11:47 AM

People who send virus emails. Why ????

chrisophiex 22-05-2015 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12397725)
People who send virus emails. Why ????

No girlfriend

Harry Bassett 22-05-2015 04:14 PM

for exiled:-

Perhaps to avoid damage to the cars suspension? or to protect aching bodies ....you will reach old age sooner than you think!

in-exile 22-05-2015 06:43 PM

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEMY-g9WoAEgqqW.jpg
A piece of crap...who would **** it has she even got a better half?

Isle of Wight 22-05-2015 08:28 PM

People, mainly Americans, who say "erbs" in stead of Herbs. I don't know why it makes me twitch so much, but it does.

Gooders 22-05-2015 08:40 PM

People that park on their front lawns.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.