CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

chrisophiex 05-04-2016 05:38 PM

People who only reply to one question in an email when there are clearly two questions to be answered.

Me : What is the best number to call you on and what days are you available ?

Them : I'm around all this week and most of next week

Chocky 05-04-2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 12911129)
It's Rachel Riley's shyness that bothers me. Like if anything really awful happened you know she wouldn't be able to deal with it; she'd just turn red and try to hide behind her fringe.

I like to have complete confidence in my TV presenters, not feel nervous for them.

I assume this is tongue in cheek as one thing she ain't is shy. She's full on out for herself now (not a bad thing in this day and age if you can earn a huge wage for doing nothing but putting make up on) with an agent chucking her into every appropriate show possible where she turns up behind her oh so lovely mask. She let that mask drop once on 8 out of 10 Countdown where for some reason she suddenly got the raving hump about something, looked up at a TV monitor, got even more of the hump, then laid into Joe Wilkinson who gave her shit back, all pathetically disguised as banter, it clearly wasn't. Then a woman on a team made some joke, everyone laughed, it cut to her, no pretend finding it hilarious this time, face of nothing. The mask had dropped and the producers may well have thought sod her her don't smooth this out on the edit, let them see her for the person she is. She will not have been happy about that being broadcast.

Terrace Bickle 05-04-2016 09:16 PM

Going to a pub for a simple lunch and having chips served in a mini frying basket. WTF is that all about, other than serving tiny portions? Which **** in marketing thought it'd be a good idea?

Little Fozzie 05-04-2016 09:19 PM

Reading the same things on the 'Things that annoy you' thread every 3 pages

kayjay 06-04-2016 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 12912390)
Going to a pub for a simple lunch and having chips served in a mini frying basket. WTF is that all about, other than serving tiny portions? Which **** in marketing thought it'd be a good idea?

Served with a focaccia on a wooden chopping board and an orange juice in a jar.

Hibernator 06-04-2016 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Fozzie (Post 12912397)
Reading the same things on the 'Things that annoy you' thread every 3 pages

Just a suggestion but - How about ignoring that " third page" that annoys you?

Sounds like your quality of life could improve no end! ;)

elgin eagle 06-04-2016 02:36 AM

Sleeper train drivers that think they are hauling coal.

Chocky 06-04-2016 02:48 PM

Reading the same things on the 'Things that annoy you' thread on the same page.

little al 06-04-2016 02:53 PM

Reading the same things on the 'Things that annoy you' thread on the same page.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 06-04-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12913201)
Reading the same things on the 'Things that annoy you' thread on the same page.


Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12913207)
Reading the same things on the 'Things that annoy you' thread on the same page.

Reading the same things on the 'Things that annoy you' thread on the same page.

little al 06-04-2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12913213)
Reading the same things on the 'Things that annoy you' thread on the same page.

This.

Chocky 06-04-2016 03:09 PM

This.

biggus mickus 06-04-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12913234)
This.

This.

CT_Palace 06-04-2016 03:42 PM

The "Songs you hate but can't help singing over and over again in your head" thread.
I've never opened it for fear of being reminded about shitty songs I hate and then can't help singing over and over again in my head, but it's got to the point where when I read the thread title I start thinking of shitty songs I hate and then can't help singing over and over again in my head.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 06-04-2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12913279)
The "Songs you hate but can't help singing over and over again in your head" thread.
I've never opened it for fear of being reminded about shitty songs I hate and then can't help singing over and over again in my head, but it's got to the point where when I read the thread title I start thinking of shitty songs I hate and then can't help singing over and over again in my head.

What'sa matta you, hey Gotta no respect, whatta you think you do, Why you looka so sad? It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place, Ah, shaddap you face

CT_Palace 06-04-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12913287)
What'sa matta you, hey Gotta no respect, whatta you think you do, Why you looka so sad? It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place, Ah, shaddap you face

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :grrr::grrr:

WLYWLYAWYPWF 06-04-2016 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12913304)
Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :grrr::grrr:

:D

Blind_Eagle 06-04-2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 12912390)
Going to a pub for a simple lunch and having chips served in a mini frying basket. WTF is that all about, other than serving tiny portions? Which **** in marketing thought it'd be a good idea?

You might enjoy a read of this :D

https://mobile.twitter.com/wewantplates?lang=en-gb

Vince Hilaire's Afro 06-04-2016 04:32 PM

My problems seem to increasingly be of a 'first world' nature, but I have clicked on google's link to something about the Olympic Games about six times now, rather than just going to the search bar as intended, due to it moving just before I click it

doogies boots 06-04-2016 04:36 PM

The FA overturning red cards and undermining referees.
Paying £30 to park at Wembley on the 24th
Not winning since god knows when

WLYWLYAWYPWF 06-04-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doogies boots (Post 12913340)
The FA overturning red cards and undermining referees.
Paying £30 to park at Wembley on the 24th
Not winning since god knows when

Why are you parking at Wembley? You might get something cheaper and easier to get away after on here. https://www.justpark.com/

Chocky 06-04-2016 04:54 PM

Reading the same things on the 'Things that annoy you' thread on the next page.

Yes I have indeed been waiting for that. Get f*cked.

Yoda 06-04-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12913330)
You might enjoy a read of this :D

https://mobile.twitter.com/wewantplates?lang=en-gb

Some great photos on that site.

I particularly liked the ice cream melting on the slate tile, soon to drip off the sides and become an expensive mess on the table.

Normally I'm way too English to make a fuss in a restaurant but in that situation I'd be tempted to call the chef/manager to my table, point at the mess and pause as we all watch silently as it forms creamy riverlets and puddles.

'WTF do you expect me to do with this?'.

trev81 06-04-2016 06:06 PM

The thing that annoy me is not having coffee when I wake up every morning. It's like your daily dosage of energy to fight for the upcoming stress.

New LP 06-04-2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 12910135)
Luton airport.

I cannot think of a single non-hateful thing about it (other than it is about twenty mins door to door).

It isn't Stanstead?

Worksop Palace 06-04-2016 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doogies boots (Post 12913340)
The FA overturning red cards and undermining referees.
Paying £30 to park at Wembley on the 24th
Not winning since god knows when

£30 to park ? That's scandalous

Only cost me £40 for a return train ticket from Retford to LKX

And I can get super lashed

Worksop Palace 06-04-2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trev81 (Post 12913466)
The thing that annoy me is not having coffee when I wake up every morning. It's like your daily dosage of energy to fight for the upcoming stress.

Easy solution

Have a coffee

Supa Pard 06-04-2016 06:34 PM

The sun always seems to shine on your telly.

You could write a hit song about that. Or move your telly to a different part of the living room.

BERT'S HEAD 06-04-2016 06:41 PM

Just had to pull the blind down. Had a Mexican standoff but sunny won. I refused to budge seat though.

Blind_Eagle 06-04-2016 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD (Post 12913518)
Just had to pull the blind down.

Better down than off I guess. :eek:

mroakley9 07-04-2016 01:01 PM

Couples that feel the need to be all lovey dovey in the ******* lift. **** off and molest each other when I'm not within arms reach ffs

chrisophiex 07-04-2016 01:07 PM

Having a pervert watching me when I'm cuddling my lady friend in the lift. He started tutting and then started typing on his smartphone.

Pat of the Palace 07-04-2016 01:09 PM

Being accused of something you didn't do.

Just had some div tell me "that phone that you picked up yesterday was mine and the police will be coming for you" " we saw on the cctv how you had your hand in your pocket in case it rang"

Ringpiece.

doogies boots 07-04-2016 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12913343)
Why are you parking at Wembley? You might get something cheaper and easier to get away after on here. https://www.justpark.com/

Cheers
I'll look into this. 2 disabled passengers so need as close as I can get

WLYWLYAWYPWF 07-04-2016 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doogies boots (Post 12914629)
Cheers
I'll look into this. 2 disabled passengers so need as close as I can get

Have you not got a blue badge then? Blue badge is £15 at Wembley.

Chris K 07-04-2016 01:31 PM

"O-key Doke"

:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry

mroakley9 07-04-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris K (Post 12914653)
"O-key Doke"

:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry

My last name is Oakley (as one may be able to ascertain from my username), so every now and again I get some cretin thinking that they're funny by saying 'oakley dokely' (à la one Ned Flanders) to me.

Sometimes I long for a new plague.

SA Eagle 07-04-2016 01:42 PM

At the risk of annoying some, it's a repeat of morons having loud, banal phone conversations on the train. No-one's interested in what you're having for dinner - Pasta, Peas and wild Garlic, sounds delightful :rolleyes: now **** off and take your conversation about dinner and what your baby did last night with you.

firesign 07-04-2016 02:14 PM

'Booking fees'

:veryangry

ExiledStirling 07-04-2016 02:18 PM

My memory annoys me.

I ask it to store things that have annoyed me during the day, so I can post on here later, and it just flings it in the recycle bin and empties.

Please believe me that the thing that annoyed me yesterday, would have had you all nodding in agreement and full of praise for its brilliant observation. The thing last week was even brillianter.

switchboard 07-04-2016 02:25 PM

CDM and CAM appearing in the team and formation thread. **** off whoever invented it!

big bad John 07-04-2016 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchboard (Post 12914745)
CDM and CAM appearing in the team and formation thread. **** off whoever invented it!

Like most things it comes from the yanks. In the last few years alone we've had to listen to commentators mentioning things like:
Offensive star. They've a star studded bench. Coming off the bench to close out the game. Running down the clock. Defensive coach. First period, second period. In a year or two you won't hear anymore, that so and so is the manager of such a team. He will be referred to as the first team coach. In the past a team was losing 2-0 with twenty to go they took off a midfielder and stuck on the sub who was usually a forward. Now with that scenario the commentator will babble on about what a genius tactician the manager is because he has changed up the formation from xy4 z 2 to xzz5. and at the same time moved some player two and a half feet in off the wing.

Chocky 07-04-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12914610)
Couples that feel the need to be all lovey dovey in the ******* lift. **** off and molest each other when I'm not within arms reach ffs

If possible, fart. Let it be a right stinker tambien.

Terrace Bickle 07-04-2016 07:55 PM

Have-a-go 'heroes' who allow themselves to be paraded by the media. Fair enough you've done a good deed, but don't then go on TV saying you don't think you've been heroic or anyone else would have done it, as if you didn't you'd walk away content with the fact you'd helped someone. A real knight in armour would stroll off into the sunset never to be seen again... :-)

KYLIE MINEAGLE 07-04-2016 10:34 PM

It would be difficult to stroll anywhere in armour .

CT_Palace 07-04-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE (Post 12915453)
It would be difficult to stroll anywhere in armour .

and whilst some cunning camouflage may render said knight invisible so that he's never seen again, all the clanking and chinking of his armour as he disappeared into the sunset would give him away.

RobertCPFC 07-04-2016 10:57 PM

Any posts on here to do with politics.

danpalace07 08-04-2016 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertCPFC (Post 12915491)
Any posts on here to do with politics.

stopped posting in politics threads a long time ago. Nothing good to be gained from them on here

Hibernator 08-04-2016 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12915141)
If possible, fart. Let it me a right stinker tambien.


Tu madre era un hámster y tu padre olía a bayas de saúco ;)

Far East Eagle 08-04-2016 04:42 AM

people writing in foreign

mroakley9 08-04-2016 03:16 PM

'Soure'.

glenn.f 08-04-2016 08:24 PM

Nissan Micra's

Chocky 08-04-2016 08:29 PM

Apostrophes in Micras.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 08-04-2016 08:48 PM

Only ever feeling like getting totally wankered when I can't!!:veryangry

Supa Pard 08-04-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12916640)
Apostrophes in Micras.

:)

Although I would argue that Astra's is the greater crime of the 2.
But that's just my opine.

Chocky 08-04-2016 08:58 PM

....'Black and White Minstrel's....could not be worse.

Supa Pard 08-04-2016 09:04 PM

Mmmmm Minstrel's...

glenn.f 09-04-2016 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supa Pard (Post 12916669)
:)

Although I would argue that Astra's is the greater crime of the 2.
But that's just my opine.

Partially agree, how often do you see one of the older ones in the outside lane of any road being thrashed to **** in an attempt to hold off more powerful cars. Driven by prannies.

Sorry Chocky I just let spell correct take over....Won't happen again.

Neckinger Eagle 09-04-2016 12:29 AM

Meghan Trainor. Just inadvertantly caught her at the end of Graham Norton's prog. My ears are bleeding.

I honestly thought that song about being all about the base (or face or whatever) was a comedy song like Benny Hill's Ernie.

Palace121 09-04-2016 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neckinger Eagle (Post 12916897)
Meghan Trainor. Just inadvertantly caught her at the end of Graham Norton's prog. My ears are bleeding.

I honestly thought that song about being all about the base (or face or whatever) was a comedy song like Benny Hill's Ernie.

I like her....and her new song.

danpalace07 09-04-2016 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neckinger Eagle (Post 12916897)
Meghan Trainor. Just inadvertantly caught her at the end of Graham Norton's prog. My ears are bleeding.

I honestly thought that song about being all about the base (or face or whatever) was a comedy song like Benny Hill's Ernie.

irritating fat bint, that whole "fatties are ok actually, **** the skinny girls" song she got famous for can get to ****.

Hedgehog 09-04-2016 03:17 AM

Banks... full stop.

I (should I say Mother-in-law who I am executor for) got charged $20.00 Monthly service fee. Never seen this in 3 years of doing this.

Turns out is it is because her balance dropped below $3,000.00! This is on an account that pays zero interest.

If it was my account I would get shot of pronto.... now I am going to have to do some Panama banking to fix this!

Hedgehog 09-04-2016 03:17 AM

This frigging site at this hour for double posting... and no I did not hit submit twice.

mroakley9 11-04-2016 05:34 AM

Me, for being a brilliant procrastinator as well as being unable to make phone calls to strangers. All I need to finish this one assignment for uni is to make a phone call to some guy, and I physically can't do it. I've got three hours to do it, and given my knack for procrastination, I'll be surprised if I get it done.

kayjay 11-04-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12921979)
Me, for being a brilliant procrastinator as well as being unable to make phone calls to strangers. All I need to finish this one assignment for uni is to make a phone call to some guy, and I physically can't do it. I've got three hours to do it, and given my knack for procrastination, I'll be surprised if I get it done.

Did you make the call, Ross?

mroakley9 11-04-2016 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayjay (Post 12922114)
Did you make the call, Ross?

One could say that. I made the call, and the guy didn't answer. But I sorted it all out in the end, so it's all good :p

HilaireHairHere 11-04-2016 02:09 PM

Price labels etc that don't easily come off items you've just bought and then leave a load of gum behind that requires some industrial solvent to remove.

ConCPFC 11-04-2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HilaireHairHere (Post 12922577)
Price labels etc that don't easily come off items you've just bought and then leave a load of gum behind that requires some industrial solvent to remove.

Your 6th post in 9 years. Must have been somewhat annoying

Joe85 11-04-2016 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12916944)
irritating fat bint, that whole "fatties are ok actually, **** the skinny girls" song she got famous for can get to ****.


I'm a fatty and this song inspired me to eat more because fat people are cool.

True story.

mroakley9 11-04-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12916944)
irritating fat bint, that whole "fatties are ok actually, **** the skinny girls" song she got famous for can get to ****.

That Dear Future Husband song is the one that pisses me off. She's obviously trying to say she's not going to some classic old school housewife, but all she's doing is admitting she's a shit person in need of sledgehammer to the throat.

HilaireHairHere 11-04-2016 04:25 PM

Spend a penny

art malice 11-04-2016 05:24 PM

A staunchly working-class employee of Tata Steel said today she hoped the new company had a 'plan moving forward'.

FFS

Oddjob 12-04-2016 01:25 PM

People on Facebook who share those posts showing an anniversary of being friends with someone on the Facebook...........No one cares.

Oddjob 12-04-2016 01:26 PM

Those who go into cafes / bar / restaurants and their first action is to get the wifi password, was recently in Portugal for a week and the amount of families and couples who did this and then spent the next hour ignoring each other was so depressing.

Oddjob 12-04-2016 01:27 PM

The paper recycling bin being locked so I have to spend 20 mins posting every piece of cardboard through a tiny slot.

Worksop Palace 12-04-2016 01:32 PM

Not very happy today Oddjob ??

:)

Ps I'm only Cert...

little al 12-04-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddjob (Post 12924215)
The paper recycling bin being locked so I have to spend 20 mins posting every piece of cardboard through a tiny slot.

People that bother recycling. Sod that, life is too short.

biggus mickus 12-04-2016 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12925218)
People that bother recycling. Sod that, life is too short.

Spoken like a selfish sod.
Oh thats right, you are a plastic Tory boy. My bad. As you are. Sorry.

mroakley9 13-04-2016 08:35 AM

Burger places that charge you $12 (thats £6.45 in your money) for a glorified McDonald's cheeseburger.

Also, the idiots that think these burger places are so good. They're not. They're shit.

Far East Eagle 13-04-2016 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12925560)
Burger places that charge you $12 (thats £6.45 in your money) for a glorified McDonald's cheeseburger.

Also, the idiots that think these burger places are so good. They're not. They're shit.

Burger king is great

racehorse-80s 13-04-2016 08:45 AM

Household electrical Wiring and phone/sky cables etc that are exposed or in unsightly trunking , So lazy and botched looking .

foresthillbilly 13-04-2016 08:50 AM

Like
Bless
Literally
basically
take care

and all the other chavvy phrases,nouns, verbs and adjectives that make the user look like a massive lady garden

elgin eagle 13-04-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12925573)
Household electrical Wiring and phone/sky cables etc that are exposed or in unsightly trunking , So lazy and botched looking .

Haha, you'd hate my flat out here mate. Its like the Prince George for cables, but with tiled floors they have to go in trunking without a major reorganisation of the furniture/room layout.

The price of new kitchens abroad.

racehorse-80s 13-04-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12925582)
Haha, you'd hate my flat out here mate. Its like the Prince George for cables, but with tiled floors they have to go in trunking without a major reorganisation of the furniture/room layout.

The price of new kitchens abroad.

Shame on you :D

Out of interest when you say kitchens abroad do you get annoyed because they are cheaper or more expensive ?

elgin eagle 13-04-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12925619)
Shame on you :D

Out of interest when you say kitchens abroad do you get annoyed because they are cheaper or more expensive ?

Much more expensive to buy and get fitted. Have found a solid oak one but our lift is broken and we live on the top floor. Think it might have to wait :)

danpalace07 13-04-2016 06:20 PM

Internet problems. ******* bastard useless thing, never works when you want it to. Spent all day trying to fix it and it decides to work for about 10 mins.

Jim Cannon 13-04-2016 06:27 PM

Semi Final tickets, moan whinge, Semi Final tickets will we sell out, moan whinge, Semi Final tickets aaaaarrrrrghhhh

Just wait if we reach the Final

BUNGLE 13-04-2016 06:28 PM

Trains

danpalace07 13-04-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 12926398)
Semi Final tickets, moan whinge, Semi Final tickets will we sell out, moan whinge, Semi Final tickets aaaaarrrrrghhhh

Just wait if we reach the Final

I already have the popcorn ready

Maz 13-04-2016 07:06 PM

People who cross the road diagonally whilst making a phone call. Way to die.

Nostrils 13-04-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12926467)
People who cross the road diagonally whilst making a phone call. Way to die.

People who cross the road near a crossing, but can't be arsed to walk ten metres to safety.

mroakley9 13-04-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12926467)
People who cross the road diagonally whilst making a phone call. Way to die.

It's the modern day natural selection. Those of us who aren't ******* morons will survive and the species will advance.

Stellavista 14-04-2016 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 12926473)
People who cross the road near a crossing, but can't be arsed to walk ten metres to safety.

The behaviour of some pedestrians these days is astonishing. I'm getting pissed off with having to think for other people when I'm driving.
Imagine the eulogies. "He died happy, listening to Michael Buble on his iPhone."

Adlerhorst 14-04-2016 08:56 AM

It appears I am going to need to learn Cantonese.

Which is irritating.

racehorse-80s 14-04-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12925744)
Much more expensive to buy and get fitted. Have found a solid oak one but our lift is broken and we live on the top floor. Think it might have to wait :)

I surprised given the cost of kitchens in the UK that they are more expensive abroad .

Reps AJ 14-04-2016 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 12928050)
It appears I am going to need to learn Cantonese.

Which is irritating.

You're not reduced to flogging off plan flats round Croydon are you?

Adlerhorst 14-04-2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 12928087)
You're not reduced to flogging off plan flats round Croydon are you?

It is related to a new job....

elgin eagle 14-04-2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12928053)
I surprised given the cost of kitchens in the UK that they are more expensive abroad .

I can buy a cheap one in ikea here, but it'll probably not last long. Sadly been talked out of the solid oak one.

Pidster 14-04-2016 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 12928090)
It is related to a new job....

People smuggling?

Adlerhorst 14-04-2016 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12928097)
I can buy a cheap one in ikea here, but it'll probably not last long. Sadly been talked out of the solid oak one.

Buy the oak one and tell her it came from Ikea.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.