CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

jazman 24-01-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Well, full credit to the Jets and Sanchez, defied the critics, made it this far and have given the Colts a game tonight, Manning just too good. Got a lot of respect for Sanchez after this post season.

Well said. I've enjoyed watching them progress .... now for the Saints to get there now ...

peagle 24-01-2010 11:06 PM

Thought Sanchez looked good today :(

ardeo 24-01-2010 11:09 PM

Surprisingly good game this one, Jets making it interesting with the two big plays in the first half, but been a bit of a procession in the second half.

Looking forward to the next one. Is it possible I might pick 2 out of 2 this week???

AddiscombeEagle 24-01-2010 11:11 PM

Well done to the Colts, they are a team, going to be hard to stop.

Massive credit to Sanchez, I thought that was a impressive performance tonight.

Strathclyde Eagle 24-01-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeo
Looking forward to the next one. Is it possible I might pick 2 out of 2 this week???

Think I'm now 2-7 against the spread this postseason. 0 for my last 5. On a streak like Walter Payton in 1985 (100 yard rushing games).

PalaceFan in Alabama 24-01-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
I have done a lot of flying throughout my life.

What all 25 years :rolleyes:

No two flights are the same, no matter what airline one picks.

AddiscombeEagle 24-01-2010 11:24 PM

Clearly I respect him massively for what he has done and what he still is doing, but is it only me that no matter how hard I try I can't warm to Peyton Manning.

PalaceFan in Alabama 24-01-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AddiscombeEagle
Clearly I respect him massively for what he has done and what he still is doing, but is it only me that no matter how hard I try I can't warm to Peyton Manning.

No, IMHO father and his two sons have the personality of a wet day on Bourbon Street :p

deftones_eagle 24-01-2010 11:29 PM

So that was my bet down the pan :(

pauldrulez 24-01-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
No, IMHO father and his two sons have the personality of a wet day on Bourbon Street :p

Peyton - Like
Archie - He's alright.

Eli - He strikes me as being a bit ********.

Swanny32 24-01-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
What all 25 years :rolleyes:

No two flights are the same, no matter what airline one picks.

Actually, the best part of 26 years.

I have lots of family overseas, some of which are moved around the world with my uncles job, US, Dubai, South Africa to name a few, flying out to see them for summers, winter breaks, Christmas period etc has meant that I have flown a lot. I do agree though that no two flights are the same, you're right, I know who I like and I know who I don't every time I have flown BA it's been a fairly stress free experience. To be fair though, flying economy can only be so good!

Swanny32 24-01-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Peyton - Like
Archie - He's alright.

Eli - He strikes me as being a bit ********.

Eli should be on your wavelength then Paul! :p

Sorry, you set yourself up for that one. :D

peagle 24-01-2010 11:47 PM

Who Dat?

ardeo 24-01-2010 11:47 PM

Lets go Saints, my money is on them covering 4.5 points and there being over 52.5 points

pauldrulez 24-01-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Eli should be on your wavelength then Paul! :p

Sorry, you set yourself up for that one. :D

I'm deliberately ******** on here most of the time.

In real life when I have to be normal, I'm not. Well, not so much :D

peagle 24-01-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez

In real life when I have to be normal, I'm not.

:lux:

Kaberle15 24-01-2010 11:52 PM

Peyton continues to amaze me. LOVE the guy. Its going to be tough having to watch us play with an ordinary QB when he eventually retires.

Still, here hoping he adds to his superbowl talley before then. Starting February 7th.

pauldrulez 24-01-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peagle
:lux:

:D

Swanny32 25-01-2010 12:19 AM

Favre is getting smashed about all over the place, he's going to need a replacement hip after tonight.

peagle 25-01-2010 12:20 AM

Can't say I'm not enjoying watching Favre get hit, the last one in particular looked brutal!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.