CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

Strathclyde Eagle 16-05-2007 09:59 AM

Technical difficulties apparently. :(

Strathclyde Eagle 16-05-2007 10:00 AM

The seating plan also seems to indicate that you can stand and watch on the field. Probably a good idea to move when Zach Thomas comes by. :D

elliott 16-05-2007 10:00 AM

you bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perky 16-05-2007 10:01 AM

Additional Information:
Due to unforeseen technical circumstances today's pre sale has been moved to 11:00am.

elliott 16-05-2007 10:02 AM

Getting 4 tickets in the middle price range on the top sideline on the left at about the 20-30ish.

Wooo... Will put on a DVD to calm me.

Benzhiyi 16-05-2007 10:02 AM

Pre-sale moved to 11... and I have to leave to get my train to Heathrow at 10.45.

Arse!

elliott 16-05-2007 10:03 AM

what are you going to do Ben? Will someone be able to do it for you?

Jammy 16-05-2007 10:04 AM

Grrrrr!!!!!

Benzhiyi 16-05-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by elliott
what are you going to do Ben? Will someone be able to do it for you?
My missus also has a password but it halves the chance of us getting tickets. Will have to see how it goes.

Jamie W 16-05-2007 10:06 AM

there was someone on the official forum for this yesterday saying prices in the top tier are 45 and the lower 2 tiers along the side of the pitch 90 in both tiers. Behind the Endzones 60 a ticket!

Grim Reaper 16-05-2007 10:08 AM

So all my comments from yesterday now do apply.

I was merely acting as a soothsayer.

Can't believe I've prevented my wife and I going to a job at 10 and now this.

F*cked up Iraq and now f*cking up NFL fans. Good old Uncle Sam!! :-(

richit 16-05-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jamie W
there was someone on the official forum for this yesterday saying prices in the top tier are 45 and the lower 2 tiers along the side of the pitch 90 in both tiers. Behind the Endzones 60 a ticket!
Ticketmaster says 45 - 90, so that sounds accurate.

Strathclyde Eagle 16-05-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Benzhiyi
My missus also has a password but it halves the chance of us getting tickets. Will have to see how it goes.
You should be fine I would have thought Ben.

Strathclyde Eagle 16-05-2007 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
So all my comments from yesterday now do apply.

I was merely acting as a soothsayer.

Can't believe I've prevented my wife and I going to a job at 10 and now this.

F*cked up Iraq and now f*cking up NFL fans. Good old Uncle Sam!! :-(

Calm down dear, it's just a delay. ;)

Benzhiyi 16-05-2007 10:16 AM

So long as we can get 'em, I think we're going to go for the 90 tickets. Worth it for a one-off event. :)

nookiebear 16-05-2007 10:26 AM

Ben, if I do get them, I'll prob be going for the 60 quid ones

Benzhiyi 16-05-2007 10:43 AM

Sounds fair enough, Mr Bear.

elliott 16-05-2007 10:56 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaagh. The page won't work!

Strathclyde Eagle 16-05-2007 10:58 AM

Didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

elliott 16-05-2007 10:59 AM

How long can they keep delaying it for! I've got bloody exams!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.