CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

Swanny32 23-09-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil
As long as one of the teams is Oakland, I'm happy.

Oh god! I can't imagine the NFL would put it's overseas fans through 60 minutes of the Raiders. I'd probably not go.

Swanny32 23-09-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snikt5
Isn't that only if you buy a season pass?

I shall investigate now.

Swanny32 23-09-2010 02:14 PM

It looks like it's completely free but if you don't cancel before the 30th then you'll be billed for the full price of $239.99.

Swanny32 23-09-2010 02:28 PM

I'm all signed up to gamepass, watching NFL Network right now. It's amazing!!

Swanny32 23-09-2010 02:36 PM

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...2&id=691538312

Neil 23-09-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Oh god! I can't imagine the NFL would put it's overseas fans through 60 minutes of the Raiders. I'd probably not go.

Every cloud....

;)

Snikt5 23-09-2010 02:51 PM

Excellent, I will check that out, knowing my luck, I will forget to cancel it though.

Swanny32 23-09-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snikt5
Excellent, I will check that out, knowing my luck, I will forget to cancel it though.

I have a huge note on my white board right in front of my face reminding me to cancel it. I might subscribe on a weekly basis when the Eagles have a big game coming up. Nice to have NFL Network, all the archived games (I just watched the first half of Packers @ Eagles last week), and during the games if you hover over the picture it brings up a transparent stats screen. It's quality!

pauldrulez 23-09-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
I'm all signed up to gamepass, watching NFL Network right now. It's amazing!!

There's a free thing on justin.tv that does the same thing ;)

Swanny32 23-09-2010 05:07 PM

I hate justin.tv, never works properly, loads of spam over the place, twats in the chat rooms, delayed live picture, poor picture quality. Gamepass is the nuts. I have finally stopped watching now though, I really need to get some work done.

pauldrulez 23-09-2010 05:35 PM

Depends on your stream.

I flicked a Pats-Jets stream on on Sunday and it was running virtually side-by-side with Sky and in great quality.

NFL Network stream runs at sportsstop.tv as well in hd quality.

Swanny32 23-09-2010 06:36 PM

Can't see it on there, channel 1 and 2 don't seem to be working. Sites like that are just too unreliable, I missed the first quarter of the Eagles vs Lions game on Sunday because streams weren't working.

ardeo 23-09-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Can't see it on there, channel 1 and 2 don't seem to be working. Sites like that are just too unreliable, I missed the first quarter of the Eagles vs Lions game on Sunday because streams weren't working.

Worked fine for me, lost picture a couple of times but overall had a very good stream. Can't complain really!

pauldrulez 24-09-2010 11:06 AM

I'll sign up, just to see what it's like.

And, to get the guarantee of seeing the Bills game.

Latvian Eagle 24-09-2010 02:37 PM

I want to get the now retired Green Seahawks jersey but they only seem to have it anywhere with Hasselbeck in the back and that's a bit embarrassing! Lol!

Swanny32 24-09-2010 04:57 PM

Not long till game day boys and girls! Thank god! I was getting withdrawal symptoms.

LLCOOLSTEVE 24-09-2010 05:11 PM

Cant believe its week 3 already!

Swanny32 24-09-2010 05:28 PM

It's been 2 weeks since Ardeo and I were on the first day of our trip. Time goes too fast.

jazman 24-09-2010 06:42 PM

The only problem with gameday is that it is closer to the end of the weekend and a return to work ...

pauldrulez 24-09-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
The only problem with gameday is that it is closer to the end of the weekend and a return to work ...

This :(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.