CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

Steamy 27-11-2015 12:18 AM

Hard to get into the HT show.

3 years ago I was there and Kenny Chesney did The Boys of Fall. Love that song. Cowboys got spanked by RG3 that day....feel a similar spanking is on the way. Especially if Romo keeps throwing to his favourite receiver, Int Daception.

Latvian Eagle 27-11-2015 12:21 AM

Speaking of RGIII, what the Hell has happened to him? :eek:

Vince Hilaire's Afro 27-11-2015 12:56 AM

Quite a hit on Romo there

BLUE BOY 27-11-2015 01:01 AM

Matt Cassel in to save the day!

Latvian Eagle 27-11-2015 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro (Post 12681468)
Quite a hit on Romo there

Romo injured... :eek: Never... I won't believe it!

Latvian Eagle 27-11-2015 01:23 AM

Cowboys look so much better in all white than those horroble mermaid pants they usually wear.

oz_da II 27-11-2015 03:06 AM

Why do some players drop the ball when crossing the goal line? See it often. Baffling.

Tripod 10 27-11-2015 08:01 AM

Romo most likely out for the season. Time to prepare for the future and find a new QB.
Top 6 draft pick now also looking likely.

Strathclyde Eagle 29-11-2015 08:15 AM

Depressing:
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/wh...f-game-8067492

Less so: :)
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...andom_act.html

pauldrulez 29-11-2015 09:15 AM

Best back 7 in the league vs the Patriots depleted attack. A gimpy Gronk, a returning LaFell and a bunch of JAGs...

Patriots defense needs to come up big against Osweiler, because I don't see Brady or Blount having a field day.

Ollie Ox 29-11-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez (Post 12685164)
Best back 7 in the league vs the Patriots depleted attack. A gimpy Gronk, a returning LaFell and a bunch of JAGs...

Patriots defense needs to come up big against Osweiler, because I don't see Brady or Blount having a field day.


Such an interesting game for the pats offense. I would love lafell to step up with perhaps Harper too but think we are going to see lots of multiple tight end sets but if we can't establish the run first it's going to be a long day.

pauldrulez 30-11-2015 09:39 AM

Great.

2 best healthy players on the team outside Brady get hurt. What a surprise.

The emphasis on Gronkowski's penalties are a joke. He gets mugged every play, TE's normally do, yet when they get a little bit physical, the refs call it. Mainly on Gronk.

Hope his injury is a scare, but this team has no chance. The entire starting offense has been injured or not 100%.

Injuries league-wide yet that idiot Goodell still wants to make the season 18 games.

pauldrulez 30-11-2015 09:48 AM

The NFL thread
 
Oh, and the refs suck.

Just like the Bryant catch last year, they're so bad in EVERY game that it wouldn't shock me if the sport was fixed.

oz_da II 30-11-2015 09:51 AM

Spare a thought for the guy who has Gronk in three out of his six fantasy football teams... ;)

oz_da II 30-11-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez (Post 12686422)
Oh, and the refs suck.

Just like the Bryant catch last year, they're so bad in EVERY game that it wouldn't shock me if the sport was fixed.


The Bryant catch/non-catch was the correct decision by the letter of the law. Nothing to do with bad officiating there.

pauldrulez 30-11-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_da II (Post 12686436)
The Bryant catch/non-catch was the correct decision by the letter of the law. Nothing to do with bad officiating there.


I'll give you that, just ;)

They either need better refs (make them full time), more refs, or make everything challengable.

They don't call consistent games. Either let everything go (barring egregious fouls) or call everything and have a really bad game!

oz_da II 30-11-2015 11:07 AM

I don't see how making them full time would change anything.

Clinton100 30-11-2015 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez (Post 12686514)
I'll give you that, just ;)

They either need better refs (make them full time), more refs, or make everything challengable.

They don't call consistent games. Either let everything go (barring egregious fouls) or call everything and have a really bad game!

Watched Bucs @ Colts in the early game and the refs were absolutely abysmal. Decided it was all an anti-Bucs conspiracy until I watched Redzone for the late games and it was laughably bad.

Latvian Eagle 30-11-2015 01:12 PM

So one undefeated team left in the NFL. :cool:

What has happened to Atlanta though? They were 6-1 when we were 6-0, now they are 6-5. :eek:

Funk Butter 30-11-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle (Post 12686690)
So one undefeated team left in the NFL. :cool:

What has happened to Atlanta though? They were 6-1 when we were 6-0, now they are 6-5. :eek:

Averaged 30 ppg in their first 6 games, 15 ppg in their last 5.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.