CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Wolfnipplechips 10-11-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14973623)
He seems affable, but he once wore a Ramones T Shirt, but didnít know any of their songs, which is pretty wanky behaviour.

He says his favourite footballer ever was Cruyff... and later had to admit that heíd only ever seen a five second clip of him playing.

and my Mrs. watches his daft cookery programme every week. The insufferable smug wanksock. Lovejoy that is...

Walter Wort 10-11-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 14973637)
One of whom laid his wreath the wrong way, the same one who was the only person there who hadnít bothered buttoning his overcoat. Blond, bulky bloke who doesnít own a comb.

Looked like a tramp, and stepped forward out of turn.

But oddly, it is another party leader who, as usual every Remembrance Day, has provoked the fury of the tabloid writers.

cappuccinoeagle 10-11-2019 06:02 PM

Chris Sutton

cappuccinoeagle 10-11-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 14973645)
People in gym changing rooms walking around with their knackers out. Exhibitionists.


In the other changing room do people walk around with their knockers out?!

Stellavista 10-11-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 14973582)
I’m a reader, but it does annoy me at times. There’s a few writers who’s pomposity you can feel seeping through.

I only read it online for free now. I'm not giving them any more money. What swung it for me was the readers comments section. Thunder***ts united. Incontinent First World dribbling. Smug arseholes.

Olympian2 10-11-2019 07:54 PM

Juliette Ferrington interviewing Jurgen Klopp. Every time. Just suck his cock & be done with it, eh?

davech 11-11-2019 12:01 AM

Leona Lewis' butchering of Bridge Over Troubled Water at the Festival Of Remembrance. Why?? Did she really think that was good?? Absolutely Criminal insult to the song and the occcasion.

Wolfnipplechips 11-11-2019 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14973829)
I only read it online for free now. I'm not giving them any more money. What swung it for me was the readers comments section. Thunder***ts united. Incontinent First World dribbling. Smug arseholes.

In which case, shouldnít you be annoyed about Guardian readers rather than the august organ itself?

Wayne Andrews is God 11-11-2019 12:38 PM

When you are told ‘do you know how it works here?’ In a patronising tone when sitting down to a table at a restaurant. It’s food and tables you havent reinvented the wheel. The customer doesnt want to feel that have to be in your click to succeed in the experience. More and more places are doing this as I think they think it trendy to have a Individual way of doing things. Went to Hopper near Bond St after the match on Saturday and was given a bill and payment machine after minute of finishing the meal, to which they said you can sit here but what we do here is to make you pay the bill, we know it’s different. Shame great food but was fairly rude and unexpected.

(this wasnt Mirsh Masala in Tooting Broadway where you expect to get kicked out as soon as you finish, which I love for that, that a canteen not a middle of the road restaurant).

Skiddo 11-11-2019 12:43 PM

ďWe are Liverpool. This means more.Ē

Stellavista 11-11-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14974078)
In which case, shouldnít you be annoyed about Guardian readers rather than the august organ itself?

Nope. The paper has got very poor over the last five years or so.

Oli28 11-11-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 14974293)
ďWe are Liverpool. This means more.Ē

100

EagleSE24 11-11-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 14974293)
ďWe are Liverpool. This means more.Ē

Canít stand that. Constant whinging about the league. When you remind them of their endless recent cup victories they come back with complaints that they briefly had Paul Konchesky and Charlie Adam in their team.

The Norwoodsman 11-11-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14974280)

(this wasnt Mirsh Masala in Tooting Broadway where you expect to get kicked out as soon as you finish, which I love for that, that a canteen not a middle of the road restaurant).

I used to love that place, but the complete lack of space between tables and queuing pissed-up punters once caused me to accidentally arse-butt a full glass of red wine into a strangers lap.

I said sorry profusely but they were not happy.

danpalace07 11-11-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14973495)
The Guardian.

shit lib paper for FBPE twats and yellow tories

Mr Mojo Risin 11-11-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 14974293)
“We are Liverpool. This means more.”

Annoys me as well but then I just think of Crystanbul and the brilliant gif from that night.

Maz 11-11-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 14974406)
shit lib paper for FBPE twats and yellow tories

Insightful. Thanks for sharing.

Panther 11-11-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 14974054)
Leona Lewis' butchering of Bridge Over Troubled Water at the Festival Of Remembrance. Why?? Did she really think that was good?? Absolutely Criminal insult to the song and the occcasion.

Ditto James Blunt or whatever his name is.

davech 11-11-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 14974492)
Ditto James Blunt or whatever his name is.

Yes. Very strange song.

Lombardo 888 11-11-2019 05:52 PM

Contestants on University Challenge who introduce themselves by their first name only

danpalace07 11-11-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14974434)
Insightful. Thanks for sharing.

You shag dogs

tomlig 11-11-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 14974668)
You shag dogs

Actual dogs, or just hounds?

Stellavista 11-11-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 14974406)
shit lib paper for FBPE twats and yellow tories

You might want to remove the rolled up Daily Express from your arse.

Maz 11-11-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14974701)
You might want to remove the rolled up Daily Express from your arse.

Certainly if he wants to speakÖ

Reps AJ 11-11-2019 07:50 PM

Traffic.

cappuccinoeagle 11-11-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 14974406)
shit lib paper for FBPE twats and yellow tories


Whatís a yellow Tory?

Reps AJ 11-11-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14974745)
Whatís a yellow Tory?

Someone with jaundice prejudice

spike 11-11-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 (Post 14974571)
Contestants on University Challenge who introduce themselves by their first name only

Contestants on University Challenge who introduce themselves as "originally from" as if they don't still live with their parents for 20 weeks a year.

Wayne Andrews is God 11-11-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Norwoodsman (Post 14974402)
I used to love that place, but the complete lack of space between tables and queuing pissed-up punters once caused me to accidentally arse-butt a full glass of red wine into a strangers lap.

I said sorry profusely but they were not happy.

Their Methi Gosht is/was the best curries going.

The Norwoodsman 11-11-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14974769)
Their Methi Gosht is/was the best curries going.

Pretty much everything was good. I also used to like Al Mirage next door but it was no booze allowed so a different dining experience. The Chana Massala , garlic naan and mango lassi for about £6 was awesome in about 2011ish.

Oh man I really fancy a curry trip back to Tooting now, but I'm not 100% sure I can sell it as a date night.

ChiswickEagle 11-11-2019 09:33 PM

Nigel Wray. You’ve been caught. Just admit it.

Wayne Andrews is God 11-11-2019 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Norwoodsman (Post 14974787)
Pretty much everything was good. I also used to like Al Mirage next door but it was no booze allowed so a different dining experience. The Chana Massala , garlic naan and mango lassi for about £6 was awesome in about 2011ish.

Oh man I really fancy a curry trip back to Tooting now, but I'm not 100% sure I can sell it as a date night.

It's the best in London easily, Tooting that is for curry.

Phil's Barber 11-11-2019 10:09 PM

Michael Crawford and Alfie Boe.

andyocpfc 11-11-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil's Barber (Post 14974824)
Michael Crawford and Alfie Boe.


Surely Ball?

The name, not what youíre saying.

CT_Palace 11-11-2019 11:12 PM

That fecking paco (police) helicopter that's been buzzing around all fecking afternoon.

Son of Selhurst 12-11-2019 12:07 AM

Probably been said before. Probably by me also. But BBC making a massive thing about the early rounds of the FA Cup, and small teams, because it's the only 'real' sport they get to show. But then a fluke 3rd round draw throws up a Prem v Prem draw and then that's what they show, even though it'll be under-21 v reserves

Son of Selhurst 12-11-2019 12:09 AM

And Chichester is NOT pronounced ChiT-chest-ter

CT_Palace 12-11-2019 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 14974853)
That fecking paco (police) helicopter that's been buzzing around all fecking afternoon.

Thought the fecker had gone... but must have just been refueling.. 4 feckin hours now... pilot must be dizzy as ****

TopKnot 12-11-2019 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil's Barber (Post 14974824)
Michael Crawford and Alfie Boe.

The cringe is strong with this one

pallet 12-11-2019 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 14974886)
Thought the fecker had gone... but must have just been refueling.. 4 feckin hours now... pilot must be dizzy as ****

How much money must they waste??

Phil's Barber 12-11-2019 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14974843)
Surely Ball?

The name, not what youíre saying.

Yes Ball. Utter *****.

CT_Palace 12-11-2019 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 14974905)
How much money must they waste??

still circling. I figured out its actually 2, tag-teaming. Obviously something going down in the local rough area. The Mrs saw some FB video of the local rozzers on motorbikes unsuccessfully trying to arrest someone and getting chased off... but to warrant 2 choppers for 5.5hrs now does seem a bit excessive. I'm watching the noisy fecker right now training a floodlight down onto the ground

Little Fozzie 12-11-2019 02:01 AM

"OK boomer".

The current buzz phrase being used by unoriginal, unimaginative dickheads, desperate to appear remotely funny or relevant.

Maidstoned Eagle 12-11-2019 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopKnot (Post 14974904)
The cringe is strong with this one

Amazed they took each others cocks out of their mouths long enough to howl into a mic.

olly cromwell 12-11-2019 08:30 AM

Any shop or restaurant that sells foie gras

Blind_Eagle 12-11-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olly cromwell (Post 14975046)
Any shop or restaurant that sells foie gras

Even La Pateria de Sousa?

Slimbloke'H' 12-11-2019 11:30 AM

Tournedos Rossini with Watermelon ĎFoie Grasí.

Maidstoned Eagle 12-11-2019 11:34 AM

Another thing that, if it didnt exist, then neither would the animal that produces it.

Blind_Eagle 12-11-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14975473)
Another thing that, if it didnt exist, then neither would the animal that produces it.

Youíre not referring to foie gras I hope?

Maidstoned Eagle 12-11-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14975487)
Youíre not referring to foie gras I hope?

Why?

Isle of Wight 12-11-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14975473)
Another thing that, if it didnt exist, then neither would the animal that produces it.


Er yes it would, you can still eat geese. Just getting a huge tube forcing it down their throats and force feeding them until their liver nearly explodes is not really necessary.

ChiswickEagle 12-11-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olly cromwell (Post 14975046)
Any shop or restaurant that sells foie gras

As a matter of interest, do you only eat free range chicken, non high intensity farmed meat/fish etc?

Maidstoned Eagle 12-11-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14975878)
Er yes it would, you can still eat geese. Just getting a huge tube forcing it down their throats and force feeding them until their liver nearly explodes is not really necessary.

Damn.

As you were then.

Maidstoned Eagle 12-11-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle (Post 14975883)
As a matter of interest, do you only eat free range chicken, non high intensity farmed meat/fish etc?

Blind eats free range cormorant....

Slimbloke'H' 12-11-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14975886)
Blind eats free range cormorant....

:supergrin:

Timbo 12-11-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle (Post 14975883)
As a matter of interest, do you only eat free range chicken, non high intensity farmed meat/fish etc?

olly..? Olly?...OLLLLLY!!!?

As a matter of interest Jamaican KFC is prized because our fowl are reared in traditional wooden coops in the open air. The birds are not exactly sauntering around but it has to be better for them than high intensity factory production

dannyb1 12-11-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Selhurst (Post 14974881)
And Chichester is NOT pronounced ChiT-chest-ter

No, it's Chi.

Blind_Eagle 12-11-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14975873)
Why?

Because it wouldnít be correct.

Blind_Eagle 12-11-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14975878)
Er yes it would, you can still eat geese. Just getting a huge tube forcing it down their throats and force feeding them until their liver nearly explodes is not really necessary.

You can buy foie gras that has been produced without the bird having to endure gavage. Itís bloody expensive mind but itís also bloody fantastic.

Ironically, to the best of my knowledge, itís only produced in Maidstonedís adopted country. :D

Blind_Eagle 12-11-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14975886)
Blind eats free range cormorant....

:D

You’re actually advised to not eat their meat due to bioaccumulation.

As an aside, even foxes won’t eat cormorants.

Lombardo 888 12-11-2019 10:32 PM

Tea bags that are in pairs. Why?

norwoodeagle 12-11-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 (Post 14976181)
Tea bags that are in pairs. Why?

Makes packaging easier.
But the joy of tearing the join of a handful.

Hedgehog 12-11-2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 (Post 14976181)
Tea bags that are in pairs. Why?

Is this a euphemism?

CK 12-11-2019 11:31 PM

Tulse Hill Gyratory System being mentioned all the time on the radio traffic bulletins. When I went to school there it was a fkn one way system:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry

Blind_Eagle 13-11-2019 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 (Post 14976181)
Tea bags that are in pairs. Why?

https://www.yorkshiretea.co.uk/brew-news/seeing-double

Maidstoned Eagle 13-11-2019 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK (Post 14976226)
Tulse Hill Gyratory System being mentioned all the time on the radio traffic bulletins. When I went to school there it was a fkn one way system:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry

But that was a crystal set and the only problems back then was the stagecoach horse had thrown a shoe.

CK 13-11-2019 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14976469)
But that was a crystal set and the only problems back then was the stagecoach horse had thrown a shoe.

You're up early:hi:

But what is it with this Gyratory crap? We meant to dance round it!!:wallbash:

Leopald Stotch 13-11-2019 12:37 PM

What the f**k is the obsession old people have with 'clearing out their cupboards'? Every week I speak to my old dear and she is always clearing out her f**king cupboards. I've seen her cupboards- they usually contain 3 tins of soup and a tin of evaporated milk!
Unless the whole 'clearing out my cupboards' is a euphemism. And what she actually means is she was taking a shit before I phoned her?

Adlerhorst 13-11-2019 01:01 PM

Me: hello existing fuel supplier, I have seen a tariff of yours on a comparison site that looks good?
Fuel supplier: ah yes. You qualify for that deal.
Me: so can you put me on it?
Fuel supplier: No. You need to use the switching site to do that.
Me: even though it is one of your tariffs? It’s on your website, I can see it and have the tariff details from your website.
Fuel supplier: you need to use the switching site
Me: But I am not switching, I would be staying with you.
Fuel supplier: sorry you need to use the switching site
Me: but if I have to go through that grief of registering on a switching site and the like surely I would pick another supplier who is a little cheaper than your offering.
Fuel supplier: you need to go use the switching site
Me: that’s insane. But okay then.

Go to switching site. Chooses cheaper option.

art malice 13-11-2019 01:09 PM

Bloke in Tesco earlier talking loudly on his hands-free wandering through the aisles. He went ‘that’s the way it goes mate.’

I counted a beat and then came the inevitable ‘it is what it is.’

art malice 13-11-2019 01:10 PM

Bruce Hornsby should do a remake

Sharkba1t 13-11-2019 01:15 PM

"Driving home for Xmas" by Chris Rea. It's hurtling towards us like a thundering juggernaut. There's no escape.

bubbs11 13-11-2019 01:37 PM

This has probably been done already but....

bloody Christmas music in shops already.

https://s5.gifyu.com/images/6EF6D096...E913435E4B.gif

Leopald Stotch 13-11-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14977033)
Bruce Hornsby should do a remake

The model train fella?

art malice 13-11-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch (Post 14977077)
The model train fella?

:)

These signals will never change

weltklasse 13-11-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 14977022)
Me: hello existing fuel supplier, I have seen a tariff of yours on a comparison site that looks good?
Fuel supplier: ah yes. You qualify for that deal.
Me: so can you put me on it?
Fuel supplier: No. You need to use the switching site to do that.
Me: even though it is one of your tariffs? Itís on your website, I can see it and have the tariff details from your website.
Fuel supplier: you need to use the switching site
Me: But I am not switching, I would be staying with you.
Fuel supplier: sorry you need to use the switching site
Me: but if I have to go through that grief of registering on a switching site and the like surely I would pick another supplier who is a little cheaper than your offering.
Fuel supplier: you need to go use the switching site
Me: thatís insane. But okay then.

Go to switching site. Chooses cheaper option.

Been there done that currently fending off current supplier who wants to fit a new smart meter replacing one thats less then a year's old fitted by my old supplier...total f***ing madness.

art malice 13-11-2019 02:16 PM

Recipes that call for 'mixed herbs'.

Fvcking cop-out.

Golf Boy 13-11-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 14977062)
This has probably been done already but....

bloody Christmas music in shops already.

https://s5.gifyu.com/images/6EF6D096...E913435E4B.gif

Time to dig out an old thread

Hal Low 13-11-2019 02:29 PM

Dishwasher salt containers. Why located at the back instead of the front ?

Hal Low 13-11-2019 02:37 PM

It's normal to use 'So' to ask a question but the new habit of using 'So' to answer a question is mildly irritating.

"So, when did it become acceptable to use 'So' as the introduction to an answer?"

"So, it's probably in the last couple of years that it's become common"

"So, is it used in that way mainly by young people?"

"So, yes"

"So - there we have it !"

TopKnot 13-11-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 14977022)
Me: hello existing fuel supplier, I have seen a tariff of yours on a comparison site that looks good?
Fuel supplier: ah yes. You qualify for that deal.
Me: so can you put me on it?
Fuel supplier: No. You need to use the switching site to do that.
Me: even though it is one of your tariffs? Itís on your website, I can see it and have the tariff details from your website.
Fuel supplier: you need to use the switching site
Me: But I am not switching, I would be staying with you.
Fuel supplier: sorry you need to use the switching site
Me: but if I have to go through that grief of registering on a switching site and the like surely I would pick another supplier who is a little cheaper than your offering.
Fuel supplier: you need to go use the switching site
Me: thatís insane. But okay then.

Go to switching site. Chooses cheaper option.

Now sit back and wait for all the phone calls trying to persuade you to stay.

Maidstoned Eagle 13-11-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 (Post 14976181)
Tea bags that are in pairs. Why?


Maidstoned Eagle 13-11-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch (Post 14977001)
What the f**k is the obsession old people have with 'clearing out their cupboards'? Every week I speak to my old dear and she is always clearing out her f**king cupboards. I've seen her cupboards- they usually contain 3 tins of soup and a tin of evaporated milk!
Unless the whole 'clearing out my cupboards' is a euphemism. And what she actually means is she was taking a shit before I phoned her?

CK has the cleanest cupboards in the whole of Christendom

Olympian2 13-11-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hal Low (Post 14977115)
Dishwasher salt containers. Why located at the back instead of the front ?

See post 18258..... :p

Brett 13-11-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weltklasse (Post 14977096)
Been there done that currently fending off current supplier who wants to fit a new smart meter replacing one thats less then a year's old fitted by my old supplier...total f***ing madness.

Then the c*nt will turn up and say something isn't right on your connection - caused by the previous supplier - and you have to have the emergency team out to come and change a cap that sits on top of a cap otherwise you'll be forcibly evicted for your own safety.

Of course it'll be the same c*nt you had before because the suppliers don't do the work and if anyone f*cked it up, it was the twat standing it front of you apparently repairing it.

I'm sure these c*nts are doing it for banter.

Jim Cannon 13-11-2019 07:51 PM

People on a train in rush hour who go into a blind panic they will miss their stop so shove everyone out of the way the second it pulls out of the station before they want to get off

Isle of Wight 13-11-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 14977342)
People on a train in rush hour

You could have stopped here.

in-exile 13-11-2019 08:27 PM

Doughnuts being baked by Supermarkets rather than old-school Fried!

Worksop Palace 13-11-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14977375)
Donuts being baked by Supermarkets rather than old-school Fried!

If you watched Masterchef last night, you would have seen Marcus Wareing frying them first then baking them.

You’re welcome

in-exile 13-11-2019 08:31 PM

American spelling I dislike too ...

Worksop Palace 13-11-2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14977383)
American spelling I dislike too ...

Amerikan ?

sunshine lucas 13-11-2019 09:14 PM

Paul McNamara , political correspondent Channel 4. Fecking amateur. Canít get through one story without numerous cock ups. He ainít up to it.

Hedgehog 13-11-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshine lucas (Post 14977436)
Paul McNamara , political correspondent Channel 4. Fecking amateur. Canít get through one story without numerous cock ups. He ainít up to it.

Sounds like he fits right in with the politicians he's reporting on...

Terrace Bickle 13-11-2019 09:37 PM

Rylan Clark Neal.... just why? Hopefully his head will disintegrate with his next procedure.

EastbourneEagle 13-11-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrB (Post 14969684)
What's he done?

He breathed!

PeterH 14-11-2019 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshine lucas (Post 14977436)
Paul McNamara , political correspondent Channel 4. Fecking amateur. Canít get through one story without numerous cock ups. He ainít up to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv85s_v3LKo

Maidstoned Eagle 14-11-2019 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EastbourneEagle (Post 14977450)
He breathed!

Told ya.

CK 14-11-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14977151)
CK has the cleanest cupboards in the whole of Christendom

Ooh! get back in the knife drawer you:clown:

WLYWLYAWYPWF 14-11-2019 10:43 AM

Virgin media. Scum.

Dobbo 14-11-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14977577)

Brilliant Peter. Thanks.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.