CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Wolfnipplechips 23-02-2016 06:38 PM

Busy Lizzie?

For Paranoias 23-02-2016 07:11 PM

Has anyone mentioned The Hive adverts yet?

For the love of god just stop please.

Selhurst Celtic 23-02-2016 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 12834939)
Busy Lizzie?

Betty Swollocks in the summer.

Santos-er 23-02-2016 07:18 PM

The price of used cars these days.

The equivalent model/year/mileage of a car I bought in 2006 for 9k will set me back 15k now. WTF? How do these wankers get away with that kind of bollocks, given the shit state of the economy?

Santos-er 23-02-2016 07:20 PM

I know the answer to that actually, yet again it's the result of "want it all, want it all now" ******* spending beyond their means with all that PCP crap, rather than saving up / getting a proper loan. Dickheads.

Nork1 23-02-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Paranoias (Post 12834985)
Has anyone mentioned The Hive adverts yet?

For the love of god just stop please.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/cd2684e9...7xtao3_540.jpg
https://41.media.tumblr.com/86ccee6e...7xtao2_540.jpg
https://41.media.tumblr.com/700f399f...7xtao4_540.jpg
https://41.media.tumblr.com/851a8308...7xtao1_540.jpg

Wolfnipplechips 23-02-2016 10:11 PM

Top top.

As in

"top top player"
"Top top club"
"Top top manager"

Top top bollocks.

danpalace07 24-02-2016 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 12835302)
Top top.

As in

"top top player"
"Top top club"
"Top top manager"

Top top bollocks.

Jamie Redknapp has a lot to answer for

PhuketEagle 24-02-2016 06:46 AM

In that last pic with Ben Elton & the banjo, is that Jose Mourinho looking depressed @ the Jobcentre?

ceeby 24-02-2016 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santos-er (Post 12835004)
I know the answer to that actually, yet again it's the result of "want it all, want it all now" ******* spending beyond their means with all that PCP crap, rather than saving up / getting a proper loan. Dickheads.

Why would you "save up" or take out a loan though if PCP works out cheaper than either? I get a new car every two years with no deposit as there is always equity on the one I am trading in, with reasonable payments and no hassle when getting rid of the car.

Am I a Dickhead?

Steamy 24-02-2016 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12835662)
Jamie Redknapp has a lot to answer for

As does the sperm that emerged from his father all those years ago...

Steamy 24-02-2016 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 12835722)

Am I a Dickhead?

Dangerous question to ask on the BBS...

ceeby 24-02-2016 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamy (Post 12835726)
Dangerous question to ask on the BBS...

I realised that as soon as I hit "submit reply" :)

firesign 24-02-2016 09:47 AM

Sharepoint

liberal clubber 24-02-2016 11:08 AM

:lux::lux::lux:"top top b*ll*cks":lux::lux::lux:

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 24-02-2016 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firesign (Post 12835865)
Sharepoint

and i-Manage.

EagleSE24 24-02-2016 01:58 PM

Noticing things that remind me I'm getting older.

For instance, I just realised that if Julian Speroni doesn't play this season, then it will be the first season of my Palace supporting career that every player to make an appearance is younger than me.

Salisbury 24-02-2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleSE24 (Post 12836249)
Noticing things that remind me I'm getting older.

For instance, I just realised that if Julian Speroni doesn't play this season, then it will be the first season of my Palace supporting career that every player to make an appearance is younger than me.

It's something you get used to.......

Chris K 24-02-2016 02:04 PM

Copying tables from Excel into Word. I'm mean for ****s sake, you're made by the same bloody people, stop being a twat to me

EagleSE24 24-02-2016 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris K (Post 12836259)
Copying tables from Excel into Word. I'm mean for ****s sake, you're made by the same bloody people, stop being a twat to me

Ahh the Office family.

Which reminds me - being asked "Sounds good. Can you just put that in a slide pack for me. No more than four"

When did work become all slides, slides, slides?

catty 24-02-2016 02:18 PM

I don't get annoyed by emojis in general, I quite like them however this �� gets on my tits. As do ones that come through to my phone as the constitute parts rather than the actual emoji, and I can't work out what they mean.

Ironically the �� above isn't showing. It's the ok hand sign whatsit.

little al 24-02-2016 04:13 PM

People that use # on anything other than Twitter. Not everyone uses Twitter, for a good reason, its shit.
#Wankers

Chocky 24-02-2016 04:35 PM

I think Palace's away shirt this season is a top top top.

Isle of Wight 24-02-2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12836518)
I think Palace's away shirt this season is a top top top.


A Top top top in top tumps?

cappuccinoeagle 24-02-2016 05:07 PM

The sight of David Cameron on my TV
The sight of Boris Johnson on my TV
Chris Grayling
People who want to relax Britain's gun laws

nickgusset 24-02-2016 05:12 PM

Getting to division 2 in Fifa 16, then somehow losing enough games on the trot to get relegated 5 divisions, with the same team.
The game is rigged - is Blatter a coder for EA?

Chocky 24-02-2016 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickgusset (Post 12836569)
Getting to division 2 in Fifa 16, then somehow losing enough games on the trot to get relegated 5 divisions, with the same team.
The game is rigged - is Blatter a coder for EA?

Bolasie must've been out for ages.

nickgusset 24-02-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12836572)
Bolasie must've been out for ages.

Got IF Bolasie, scores loads if you rest him every 2 games

viking's no1 24-02-2016 05:42 PM

The name 'Nick Gusset'. Especially the gusset bit. And I've said it again.

nickgusset 24-02-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking's no1 (Post 12836602)
The name 'Nick Gusset'. Especially the gusset bit. And I've said it again.

That's enough worcester(shire) sauce thank you.

EagleSE24 24-02-2016 06:49 PM

Still annoying me - the people who wait on platform 10 at London Bridge for the train after mine. There's still 10mins before this one leaves. I assume there's at least 20-25mins before yours. Stop huddling round the doors and stopping us getting on.

Hedgehog 24-02-2016 09:21 PM

people who want to talk to you about work during your lunch break, especially while you are eating your lunch.

elgin eagle 24-02-2016 09:27 PM

Potholes. There should be truck that drives round all day fixing the feckers.

Mat ov CPFC 24-02-2016 10:03 PM

My daughters school insists on using pop songs and cheesy feel good videos at any and every function I have attend there. Just stop it.

Polak 24-02-2016 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12836865)
people who want to talk to you about work during your lunch break, especially while you are eating your lunch.

Had that today. Newspaper open , bbs on the laptop, sandwiches on the desk. "Are you having your lunch?" "Of course I ******* am! Are you ******* blind?"

Far East Eagle 24-02-2016 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12836563)
People who want to relax Britain's gun laws

They should be shot.

Mr Statto 24-02-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12836870)
Potholes. There should be truck that drives round all day fixing the feckers.

Tell me about it - there's a road I cycle down on my way home from work that's like a ******* minefield. Thank God it's now light enough in the evenings to spot them easily, it was a nightmare when it was dark before 5pm

Far East Eagle 24-02-2016 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleSE24 (Post 12836249)
Noticing things that remind me I'm getting older.

For instance, I just realised that if Julian Speroni doesn't play this season, then it will be the first season of my Palace supporting career that every player to make an appearance is younger than me.

I remember watching Bostock play for us at colchester and realising I was older than him and I will never be a professional footballer. Therefore, I would like to add reality to the list.

nickgusset 24-02-2016 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 12836965)
I remember watching Bostock play for us at colchester and realising I was older than him and I will never be a professional footballer. Therefore, I would like to add reality to the list.

Yep. I think Teddy Sheringham was the last player I saw who was older than me...

elgin eagle 24-02-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Statto (Post 12836959)
Tell me about it - there's a road I cycle down on my way home from work that's like a ******* minefield. Thank God it's now light enough in the evenings to spot them easily, it was a nightmare when it was dark before 5pm

The road to the station car park is like a russian motorway, bloody holes everywhere. I reckon the council are getting kickbacks from the tyre repair places to do nothing about them.

Stellavista 25-02-2016 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12836987)
The road to the station car park is like a russian motorway, bloody holes everywhere. I reckon the council are getting kickbacks from the tyre repair places to do nothing about them.

Adding to their kickback from KwikFit for speed hump exhaust pipe damage.

Enfield eagle 25-02-2016 12:41 AM

Adele.
Poor man's Winehouse and the next divaish Essex bird to be exposed Gemma Collins style.

Blind_Eagle 25-02-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enfield eagle (Post 12837117)
Adele.
Poor man's Winehouse and the next divaish Essex bird to be exposed Gemma Collins style.

Essex?

little al 25-02-2016 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enfield eagle (Post 12837117)
Adele.
Poor man's Winehouse and the next divaish Essex bird to be exposed Gemma Collins style.

She's from Tottenham, a stones throw from Enfield.

Chocky 25-02-2016 03:28 PM

She's from West Norwood! (Raised)

ForzaPalace 25-02-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickgusset (Post 12836569)
Getting to division 2 in Fifa 16, then somehow losing enough games on the trot to get relegated 5 divisions, with the same team.
The game is rigged - is Blatter a coder for EA?

How true this is. I've started an offline career with myself up front. Much more rewarding and less stressful.

little al 25-02-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12837838)
She's from West Norwood! (Raised)

She said Tottenham the other night, can't stand her so never Googled it.

Edit. I did

Early life
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins was born on 5 May 1988 in Tottenham, London, the daughter of an English mother, Penny Adkins, and a Welsh father, Mark Evans.[20] Evans left when Adele was two, leaving her mother to raise her.[21][22] She began singing at age four and asserts that she became obsessed with voices.[23][24] Growing up, Adele spent most of her time singing rather than reading; the last book she read was Roald Dahl's Matilda when she was six years old.[25] In 1997, at the age of nine, Adele and her mother, who by then had found work as a furniture maker and an adult-learning activities organiser, relocated to Brighton on the south coast of England.[26]

In 1999, two years later, she and her mother moved back to London; first to Brixton, and then to neighbouring district West Norwood, in south London.[27] West Norwood is the subject for Adele's first record, "Hometown Glory", which she wrote and composed in 2004, when she was 16.[28] Adele graduated from the BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology in Croydon in May 2006,[29] where she was a classmate of Leona Lewis and Jessie J.[5][30] Adele credits the school with nurturing her talent[31] even though, at the time, she was more interested in going into A&R and hoped to launch other people's careers.[5]

little al 25-02-2016 03:57 PM

She's still a fat miserable ****.

Chocky 25-02-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12837883)
She's still a fat miserable ****.

Boring SHIT.

little al 25-02-2016 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12837888)
Boring SHIT.

So is she.

palace ray 25-02-2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 12836865)
people who want to talk to you about work during your lunch break, especially while you are eating your lunch.

This is so annoying :veryangry

Chocky 25-02-2016 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12837889)
So is she.

That's what I meant Little Alan. Can't stand her miserable bollocks.

little al 25-02-2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12837901)
That's what I meant Little Alan. Can't stand her miserable bollocks.

Whoosh you dopey bastard.

KentExpress 25-02-2016 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
David Buik.

Appointed mouthpiece of the City of London.

Terrace Bickle 25-02-2016 06:56 PM

That's soooo random!

No it's not, at best it a coincidence you ****.

Terrace Bickle 25-02-2016 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC (Post 12836925)
My daughters school insists on using pop songs and cheesy feel good videos at any and every function I have attend there. Just stop it.

You shouldn't have sent her to William McKinley High.

Mind you in the 70's it was all Grease, Abba and Fame....

Adlerhorst 25-02-2016 08:09 PM

Today I annoy me. Got to the car, no keys. Left them in the office, and my wife's out tonight. Might make it home by 9.30 if I am lucky

Duffle Coat 25-02-2016 08:48 PM

Anachronisms in writing. I'm reading A Brief History of Seven Killings, set in Jamaica 1976. At one point the author gives the expression, 'So last year' to one of the characters. I am pretty sure that is a 21st century expression or at the very least, late 1990s. At another juncture, he has one character use the term 'chillax' which I did check up on. Chillax is most certainly not 1976. Hard to take the rest of the writing seriously (it is a good book for all that) with that.

3 Beers at HT 25-02-2016 09:13 PM

The lollipop lady at the bottom of Borstal Hill in Whitstable.

Do you know where she helps to usher the kid's across the road? On a Pelican f*cking crossing :confused:

What is the point in that? She just presses the button and when the red lights come up, she walks out all purposeful and stands there waving the kid's across.

The f*cking kid's could press the button and probably get the hump because they can't any more :grrr:

rbarmy 25-02-2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 Beers at HT (Post 12838298)
The lollipop lady at the bottom of Borstal Hill in Whitstable.

Do you know where she helps to usher the kid's across the road? On a Pelican f*cking crossing :confused:

What is the point in that? She just presses the button and when the red lights come up, she walks out all purposeful and stands there waving the kid's across.

The f*cking kid's could press the button and probably get the hump because they can't any more :grrr:

No she quite often carries on after the lights have changed - was late for the dentist last time I went down there in the morning

Isle of Wight 25-02-2016 11:34 PM

Packaging that is more air than product.

Just got a pack of Twirls, 3 + 1 free it shouts at me. First off the twirls are smaller than I remember, second the pack has room for 5 & 1/2 of these bars not the 4 that are inside.

PhuketEagle 26-02-2016 07:26 AM

Remember Milky Ways? Same thing - more airways than milky. You just recognised a taste & it was gone...which is what my girlfriend said the other day (Right, that's enough - Ed.)

little al 26-02-2016 01:17 PM

The Oscars. Why do we have to have a 5 day run up then a 3 day dissection of the results? Who cares?

Maz 26-02-2016 02:53 PM

Dumb journalists.

Love this story...

saxoneagle 26-02-2016 03:44 PM

TheMexicanHorse... I've been away for a while, some things have changed, but he's still a monumental, argumentative ****, even when he's clearly wrong.

CT_Palace 26-02-2016 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12839073)
The Oscars. Why do we have to have a 5 day run up then a 3 day dissection of the results? Who cares?

^^^^

It's just a movie FFS.

elgin eagle 26-02-2016 04:54 PM

People who judge others based on ethnicity or employment. Small minded ignorant turds.

CT_Palace 26-02-2016 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12839403)
People who judge others based on ethnicity or employment. Small minded ignorant turds.

or meeting someone and very early in the conversation, have them asking which school you went to

Panther 26-02-2016 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12839073)
The Oscars. Why do we have to have a 5 day run up then a 3 day dissection of the results? Who cares?

You could extend that to include any showbiz awards ceremony.

elgin eagle 26-02-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12839412)
or meeting someone and very early in the conversation, have them asking which school you went to

Yeah, cos that makes such a difference :rolleyes: judgemental wankers.

Chocky 26-02-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12839412)
or meeting someone and very early in the conversation, have them asking which school you went to

"What star sign are you?"

"You with your knowledge of astrology should be able to work out I was born under the sign of people who tell you to get f*cked you stupid pathetic tart".

Selhurst Celtic 26-02-2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12839412)
or meeting someone and very early in the conversation, have them asking which school you went to

Have you ever been to the north of Ireland?

:vader:

biggus mickus 26-02-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12839403)
People who judge others based on ethnicity or employment. Small minded ignorant turds.

You shaddup!

biggus mickus 26-02-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12839468)
Have you ever been to the north of Ireland?

:vader:

Yes, its called the Atlantic. Its a bit wet there.

biggus mickus 26-02-2016 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12839412)
or meeting someone and very early in the conversation, have them asking which school you went to

Ravenswood. You know, David Bowie and Peter Frampton.

elgin eagle 26-02-2016 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus (Post 12839472)
You shaddup!

:)

You're a big bloke, but you're out of shape.

So am I, come to think of it.

biggus mickus 26-02-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12839073)
The Oscars. Why do we have to have a 5 day run up then a 3 day dissection of the results? Who cares?

Agreed.

henryhallandhisbasque 26-02-2016 06:55 PM

My wife getting her hands on a number of very rare Showaddywaddy and Grumbleweeds' 45s I'd left on top of the radiogram, and making them 'nice and shiny' for me by removing them from their sleeves and polishing them with Pledge.

DocSavage 26-02-2016 07:03 PM

I sold a copy of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg4RqR4IADw 42 yrs ago and so wish I hadn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTdn1w-oiIk

Anyone got a copy in vinyl?

biggus mickus 26-02-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12839564)
:)

You're a big bloke, but you're out of shape.

So am I, come to think of it.

Shaddup youngster, shaddup !

elgin eagle 26-02-2016 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus (Post 12839590)
Shaddup youngster, shaddup !

easy, easy, easy.

Whats all that about anyway?

chrisophiex 26-02-2016 08:08 PM

The sound when the washing machine has finished.

BEEP BEEP BEEP....

WLYWLYAWYPWF 26-02-2016 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12839654)
The sound when the washing machine has finished.

BEEP BEEP BEEP....

Back in the day it was forgetting to take the washing out and only realising the following day because after the cycle finished it didn't go BEEP BEEP BEEP.

biggus mickus 26-02-2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12839607)
easy, easy, easy.

Whats all that about anyway?

Typical problem, with the youth of today. Fvck, I hate kids.

elgin eagle 26-02-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12839654)
The sound when the washing machine has finished.

BEEP BEEP BEEP....

Think yourself lucky chris sophie x The bastard we picked up from york on ebay before man city plays a bleedin' opera when its finished. Surprised it doesn't take a fecking bow as well. Its only washed some clothes ffs :)


CT_Palace 26-02-2016 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12839704)
Think yourself lucky chris sophie x The bastard we picked up from york on ebay before man city plays a bleedin' opera when its finished. Surprised it doesn't take a fecking bow as well. Its only washed some clothes ffs :)


where's the sledgehammer? :veryangry


PS. I think I know why the bloke in York was selling it.

elgin eagle 26-02-2016 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12839813)
where's the sledgehammer? :veryangry


PS. I think I know why the bloke in York was selling it.

We tried to find a way to turn it off but it wasn't having any of it. At least the dishwasher does what it should do without any poncy 'look at me' nonsense.

cranesparkeagle 26-02-2016 11:22 PM

Insurance companies offering free toys for signing up. What do I want a toy for , I'm a single adult male and the cost of these toys would just be added to my premium. I want to smelt all the Brian robots in a furnace

cranesparkeagle 26-02-2016 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickgusset (Post 12836975)
Yep. I think Teddy Sheringham was the last player I saw who was older than me...

Wait till your older than the referees:sob:

davech 26-02-2016 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12839830)
We tried to find a way to turn it off but it wasn't having any of it. At least the dishwasher does what it should do without any poncy 'look at me' nonsense.

Just shouts: "Am I doin' the dryin' again as well as per usual!!" ?

chrisophiex 26-02-2016 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12839704)
Think yourself lucky chris sophie x The bastard we picked up from york on ebay before man city plays a bleedin' opera when its finished. Surprised it doesn't take a fecking bow as well. Its only washed some clothes ffs :)



:D It's enough to make you think twice about doing a wash ! Turn those underpants inside out..... :)

elgin eagle 26-02-2016 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 12839863)
Just shouts: "Am I doin' the dryin' again as well as per usual!!" ?

That takes me back. 'You wash, i'll dry' :) Never understood why some manky dishcloth would somehow put less germs back on the plate than just leaving them to dry naturally :confused:

elgin eagle 26-02-2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12839869)
:D It's enough to make you think twice about doing a wash ! Turn those underpants inside out..... :)

It plays 'two tribes' when its washing my clothes :eek:

N Herts Eagle 26-02-2016 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle (Post 12839843)
Insurance companies offering free toys for signing up. What do I want a toy for , I'm a single adult male and the cost of these toys would just be added to my premium. I want to smelt all the Brian robots in a furnace

Its not the insurance companies offering them its the comparison websites who get a percentage of the premium you pay if you go through their sites. You would think therefore go to the company direct and the premium will be cheaper that does not seem to work very often in my experience. To get your custom they go cheaper on comparison sites (that annoys me)

Selhurst Celtic 27-02-2016 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus (Post 12839661)
Typical problem, with the youth of today. Fvck, I hate kids.

:D

mroakley9 27-02-2016 06:54 AM

Subway calling their workers 'Sandwich Artists'. They're not ******* artists, they get paid to put meatballs onto my ******* sandwich and they can barely even do that properly.

civil eagle 27-02-2016 07:08 AM

Insomnia

PhuketEagle 27-02-2016 09:12 AM

My new mobile which can't ever find an internet signal. So those 'free LINE calls' are just a waste of time & button-pressing frustrating frenzies! (Take your medication now - Ed.)

Danny1 27-02-2016 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 12834931)
So it will be referred to as 'the Liz Line'.

Of course.

Chocky 27-02-2016 05:17 PM

Being really nervous before the game today when we should be safe by now. Ditto Tuesday.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.