CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

kayjay 20-02-2018 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14121704)
Try living in a house where your daughter is starting periods and your wife is starting menopause.......

Sent me mental!

Maidstoned Eagle 20-02-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14122834)
Getting chewing gum on the white wall sides of my trainers.

Put them in the freezer, the gum freezes solid and you can just pick it off.

Wolfnipplechips 20-02-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14121704)
Try living in a house where your daughter is starting periods and your wife is starting menopause.......

16 and 48.:rolleyes:

Do I qualify for some sort of grant?

Maidstoned Eagle 20-02-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14123374)
16 and 48.:rolleyes:

Do I qualify for some sort of grant?

I am trying to get the 2nd amendment in my house

PeterH 20-02-2018 02:33 PM

Menopause seems to be lasting 5 years.

PALACEWU 20-02-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14123396)
Menopause seems to be lasting 5 years.

You are doing it wrong.

ebyeeckeagle 20-02-2018 03:12 PM

This Fortnite game; every teenage lad seems to be playing it endlessly, often shouting a lot it seems.

Hedgehog 20-02-2018 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14123369)
Put them in the freezer, the gum freezes solid and you can just pick it off.

Yeah I saw that on Google, but our freezer is full - don't ask. The "clump" I can pick off, but it is what is left in the little crevices that I couldn't get off.

Used another tip found on Google instead. Spray with WD-40, leave for an hour and scrub with an old toothbrush (don't use the wife's - it makes a mess of it) and paper towel. Still took some elbow grease, but got most of the gum off.

Added bonus, the shoes don't squeak anymore!

PeterH 20-02-2018 05:17 PM

It isn't the shoe squeaking. Did you rub some WD40 on your joints?

Hedgehog 20-02-2018 05:28 PM

Some might say it is my wallet!

the digger 20-02-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14122250)
Isn’t Monday the new Sunday and Friday the new Thursday for people who struggle to actually do a full weeks bleeding work?

Monday is my Friday, and Thursday is my Monday. Sundays, I work from home.

SA Eagle 20-02-2018 05:48 PM

The Andrex adverts. “I feel as clean as a squid” **** off!

Worksop Palace 20-02-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14123374)
16 and 48.:rolleyes:

Do I qualify for some sort of grant?

Exactly the same for me mate. Medals is all we’ll qualify for

Wayne Andrews is God 20-02-2018 07:32 PM

‘Top Bins’ for Top corner of a goal.

chrisophiex 20-02-2018 07:37 PM

Women who still wear their handbag when they’re having their photograph taken on holiday.

Just put it down for a second !

Stellavista 20-02-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14123374)
16 and 48.:rolleyes:

Do I qualify for some sort of grant?

Snap....

Worksop Palace 20-02-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14123749)
Snap....

We ought to set a WhatsApp up so we can compare strops, rants and hissy fits.

And we can also discuss how the girls are behaving

Jim Cannon 20-02-2018 11:43 PM

posh people saying "mate"

100% Palace 20-02-2018 11:45 PM

The First Choice 'mahoosive inclusive' advert is getting right on my tits

Wayne Andrews is God 21-02-2018 01:19 AM

The phrase ‘...... is a thing now’

We are entering further into a world of double speak where vocabulary is being reduced.

elgin eagle 21-02-2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14124237)
The phrase ‘...... is a thing now’

We are entering further into a world of double speak where vocabulary is being reduced.

Only 1500 different words in a newspaper now apparently. Less in a Murdoch comic. Dumbing down in the tv news to fit in all the sensationalist smear lies. Anyone would think they want to control us with propaganda or something. Double speak eh. Starting to think Orwell was onto something.

The Norwoodsman 21-02-2018 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 14124162)
posh people saying "mate"

They've been doing that for years mate.

The following is a real overheard conversation at my not even that posh university, some 15 odd years ago.

"Bevvies mate?"

"Beer o'clock mate."

"Bosh"

Bipe 21-02-2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14124237)
The phrase ‘...... is a thing now’

We are entering further into a world of double speak where vocabulary is being reduced.


Agreed, I am also vexed by the modern appropriation of the word 'woke' to describe some sort of political / social enlightenment.

Little Fozzie 21-02-2018 09:36 AM

'It's lit'

Wolfnipplechips 21-02-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Norwoodsman (Post 14124308)
They've been doing that for years mate.

The following is a real overheard conversation at my not even that posh university, some 15 odd years ago.

"Bevvies mate?"

"Beer o'clock mate."

"Bosh"

I do hope the bosh was your physical intervention in said discussion.

Panther 21-02-2018 01:00 PM

The inclusion of curling as an Olympic sport. Quite how it qualifies under the “higher, faster, stronger” Olympic motto is beyond me. Slower, lower, duller, maybe.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 21-02-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14124293)
Only 1500 different words in a newspaper now apparently. Less in a Murdoch comic. Dumbing down in the tv news to fit in all the sensationalist smear lies. Anyone would think they want to control us with propaganda or something. Double speak eh. Starting to think Orwell was onto something.


About the 1500 different words, is that not linked to the volume of the paper and length of stories - not strictly dumbing down?

Language is simply a vehicle to convey a meaning. If that can be accurately achieved with fewer words, that must be a good thing.

ChiswickEagle 21-02-2018 02:21 PM

People tapping away on their laptop when on the tube. I really don't want to be continually nudged by your elbow.

art malice 21-02-2018 02:23 PM

Bloke on the phone in the caff talking loudly about his incontinence

Wolfnipplechips 21-02-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14124699)
Bloke on the phone in the caff talking loudly about his incontinence

You did check it out though didn’t you.

art malice 21-02-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14124728)
You did check it out though didn’t you.

I asked him to sit on all the condiments

saxoneagle 21-02-2018 02:53 PM

Insurance brokers.

smileysmith 21-02-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 14124743)
Insurance brokers.

Yep.

In fact, just Insurance.

thefox 21-02-2018 03:08 PM

People who ride their motorbikes/moped so slowly down the middle of the lane blocking the road so their kid can eat their dinner out of a bowl on the back.

Wayne Andrews is God 21-02-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 14124672)
About the 1500 different words, is that not linked to the volume of the paper and length of stories - not strictly dumbing down?

Language is simply a vehicle to convey a meaning. If that can be accurately achieved with fewer words, that must be a good thing.

Simplicy in language is most often the most profound however if concepts are being simplified by language that is the danger of losing cognative critical ability on a wider scale in society if it is not challenged whilst being spoken down to, and losing vocabulary. I would suggest that a phrase ‘...is a thing now’ is generalising a concept to not distinguish what is distictive about the attributes that make it noteworthy, why not use a relevent adjective? Or is that not a thing anymore.

bubbs11 21-02-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefox (Post 14124759)
People who ride their motorbikes/moped so slowly down the middle of the lane blocking the road so their kid can eat their dinner out of a bowl on the back.

You are kidding me!

Maidstoned Eagle 21-02-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14124767)
Simplicy in language is most often the most profound however if concepts are being simplified by language that is the danger of losing cognative critical ability on a wider scale in society if it is not challenged whilst being spoken down to, and losing vocabulary. I would suggest that a phrase ‘...is a thing now’ is generalising a concept to not distinguish what is distictive about the attributes that make it noteworthy, why not use a relevent adjective? Or is that not a thing anymore.

Not. Sure. If. Being. Whooshed.

Maidstoned Eagle 21-02-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 14124768)
You are kidding me!

No, he almost dropped his bowl of porridge when he saw them.

dannyb1 21-02-2018 03:39 PM

The film lids you get on food packaging, you pick the corner bit off then that breaks then spend 30 minutes trying to find a gap in the seal which in the end you give up and just tear round it with a fork/knife.

Bastard things.

Wayne Andrews is God 21-02-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14124784)
Not. Sure. If. Being. Whooshed.

No Im talking straight. I cant see what part wou

Is that Rambo behind there with the fullstops?

Stellavista 21-02-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14124699)
Bloke on the phone in the caff talking loudly about his incontinence

I once had Bamber Gascoigne sitting opposite me in the hospital waiting room, talking loudly on his phone about his dick....

Ron Dodgers 21-02-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14124876)
I once had Bamber Gascoigne sitting opposite me in the hospital waiting room, talking loudly on his phone about his dick....

Was it his starter for 10?

thefox 21-02-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 14124768)
You are kidding me!

True. Not the UK though.

Wolfnipplechips 21-02-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Dodgers (Post 14124936)
Was it his starter for 10?

Hopefully not the picture round.

ceeby 21-02-2018 08:17 PM

That pair of bloody stupid singing sisters on the Nationwide advert, does my bloody box in!!.

Jim Cannon 21-02-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Norwoodsman (Post 14124308)
They've been doing that for years mate.

The following is a real overheard conversation at my not even that posh university, some 15 odd years ago.

"Bevvies mate?"

"Beer o'clock mate."

"Bosh"

I know they have but it still makes me cringe

Jim Cannon 21-02-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyb1 (Post 14124805)
The film lids you get on food packaging, you pick the corner bit off then that breaks then spend 30 minutes trying to find a gap in the seal which in the end you give up and just tear round it with a fork/knife.

Bastard things.

The trick is not to waste 30 mins and just cut the ****** off:D

Stellavista 21-02-2018 09:29 PM

That gonk in the bobble hat presenting the Winter Olympics.

I joked to the wife that he had all the charisma of a Blue Peter presenter.......

Crofty 21-02-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14125208)
That gonk in the bobble hat presenting the Winter Olympics.

I joked to the wife that he had all the charisma of a Blue Peter presenter.......

Wife and I were just saying same.......who the feck is he?

Crofty 21-02-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14124876)
I once had Bamber Gascoigne sitting opposite me in the hospital waiting room, talking loudly on his phone about his dick....

I'll have to hurry you......

Jim Cannon 21-02-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crofty (Post 14125226)
Wife and I were just saying same.......who the feck is he?

Me and mrs Cannon said the same too

Wolfnipplechips 21-02-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crofty (Post 14125228)
I'll have to hurry you......

:D

At least it wasn’t “I’ve started so I’ll finish.”

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 21-02-2018 11:27 PM

Finding people watching HD TV in SD.

Oh and why the BBC can't put the local news on in HD which is why loads of people watch in SD.

Maz 21-02-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 14125136)
That pair of bloody stupid singing sisters on the Nationwide advert, does my bloody box in!!.


Stellavista 22-02-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crofty (Post 14125226)
Wife and I were just saying same.......who the feck is he?

Er.....

http://images.radiotimes.com/remote/...700&height=422

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 22-02-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14124876)
I once had Bamber Gascoigne sitting opposite me in the hospital waiting room, talking loudly on his phone about his dick....

What did he say about his dick?

art malice 22-02-2018 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels (Post 14125511)
What did he say about his dick?

His testicles are actually next to each other but are made to look like one’s on top of the other

big bad John 22-02-2018 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14124876)
I once had Bamber Gascoigne sitting opposite me in the hospital waiting room, talking loudly on his phone about his dick....

Did he catch something off Five Bellies??

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 22-02-2018 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14125541)
His testicles are actually next to each other but are made to look like one’s on top of the other

Where's his dick?

art malice 22-02-2018 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels (Post 14125552)
Where's his dick?

Moves around but this week it was bottom left with a cravat on

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 22-02-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14125558)
Moves around but this week it was bottom left with a cravat on

In any case, it's still no reason for Bamber going to hospital. Eh? ;)

art malice 22-02-2018 01:57 AM

Fair point. I think he may have been discharged pretty quickly

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 22-02-2018 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14125564)
Fair point. I think he may have been discharged pretty quickly

To be fair.... It's easily enough done and we've all been there... Get distracted by the cock and balls and lose track of the original supposition. Hugs xxx

Maidstoned Eagle 22-02-2018 02:36 PM

The twits who, after organising a Soul and Funk night at my local, and after several reccomendations, didn´t book me to DJ because i dont use vinyl (apparently they wanted the ´70s authenticity that only vinyl has?) are now contacting me because they don´t have a PA to use.....they weren´t very happy when I pointed out that for authenticity maybe they should set up an old Goodmans stereo in the corner of the bar and blow the speakers after an hour.

PeterH 22-02-2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14126032)
The twits who, after organising a Soul and Funk night at my local, and after several reccomendations, didn´t book me to DJ because i dont use vinyl (apparently they wanted the ´70s authenticity that only vinyl has?) are now contacting me because they don´t have a PA to use.....they weren´t very happy when I pointed out that for authenticity maybe they should set up an old Goodmans stereo in the corner of the bar and blow the speakers after an hour.

I love the posts you make mate.

Maidstoned Eagle 22-02-2018 03:26 PM

Enjoy them whilst you can, coz this place is slowly sinking into the pits and I´m sick of it.

smileysmith 22-02-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14126096)
Enjoy them whilst you can, coz this place is slowly sinking into the pits and I´m sick of it.

Torn between posting :( or flounce alert.

Harry Bassett 22-02-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14126096)
Enjoy them whilst you can, coz this place is slowly sinking into the pits and I´m sick of it.


Don't you dare bugger off from here and try and bring Mickus back as well.

Maidstoned Eagle 22-02-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileysmith (Post 14126124)
Torn between posting :( or flounce alert.

Not a flounce whatsoever. Just a thought.

Maidstoned Eagle 22-02-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Bassett (Post 14126145)
Don't you dare bugger off from here and try and bring Mickus back as well.

Biggus was wavering but one read of the Mutch thread yesterday made him decide he´d had enough.

LN1 22-02-2018 05:37 PM

Probably an oldie but many people still get caught out.

Those companies that send out your yearly automatic insurance/utility renewals and hope you don't see or follow up the unbelievable figure that they are charging you. Worse still when you phone up the customer services to cancel and they still want you to renew despite you telling them you can get it for half price elsewhere. (this weeks chancers are Tesco Home Insurance).

Also me for not always looking for better offers.

big bad John 22-02-2018 06:03 PM

footballers, managers and even bloody linesmen, taking themselves too seriously by covering their mouths when they're having a chinwag. They must think there's a bunch of nerds in Bletchley Hall trying to decipher them saying, " I think it's time for a sub" or "pass it to me next time, you greedy bastard." That little runt Giggs used to be the worst for this. He'd be giving his words of wisdom, behind his hand to Van Gaal, who never looked one bit interested in what advice the little genius of 92 had to offer him.

Hedgehog 22-02-2018 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big bad John (Post 14126240)
footballers, managers and even bloody linesmen, taking themselves too seriously by covering their mouths when they're having a chinwag.

I was going to post pretty much the same thing recently. I see they are actually doing after the final whistle as well now, usually when taking to someone from the other side.

I guess in this day and age they just can't be too careful.

Max_Power 22-02-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LN1 (Post 14126218)
Probably an oldie but many people still get caught out.

Those companies that send out your yearly automatic insurance/utility renewals and hope you don't see or follow up the unbelievable figure that they are charging you. Worse still when you phone up the customer services to cancel and they still want you to renew despite you telling them you can get it for half price elsewhere. (this weeks chancers are Tesco Home Insurance).

Also me for not always looking for better offers.

As a rule I now switch even if the current mob who’ve sent me out a ridiculous renewal quote match what I’ve found online as a matter of principal.

If enough people do it they’ll soon get the message (I hope!)

old traf 22-02-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14123575)
Yeah I saw that on Google, but our freezer is full - don't ask. The "clump" I can pick off, but it is what is left in the little crevices that I couldn't get off.

Used another tip found on Google instead. Spray with WD-40, leave for an hour and scrub with an old toothbrush (don't use the wife's - it makes a mess of it) and paper towel. Still took some elbow grease, but got most of the gum off.

Added bonus, the shoes don't squeak anymore!

There used to be a saying that your shoes were not paid for if they squeak,no one seems to use it anymore, except me, is that why i get strange looks do you think?

TopKnot 22-02-2018 09:17 PM

Netflix app on iPad, why does it need to be updated so effing frequently? Feels like there’s a new update to download every few hours.

old traf 22-02-2018 09:18 PM

[QUOTE=art malice;14124699]Bloke on the phone in the caff talking loudly about his incontinence[/QUOTE

Bet you were pissed off

big bad John 22-02-2018 10:06 PM

[QUOTE=old traf;14126428]
Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14124699)
Bloke on the phone in the caff talking loudly about his incontinence[/QUOTE

Bet you were pissed off


More chance of being pissed on

PeterH 23-02-2018 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14126096)
Enjoy them whilst you can, coz this place is slowly sinking into the pits and I´m sick of it.

We have been here 17/18 years - we'll survive the twats dragging the place down.

Worksop Palace 23-02-2018 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14126096)
Enjoy them whilst you can, coz this place is slowly sinking into the pits and I´m sick of it.

Fagg.......

Oh I see what you mean ...

Worksop Palace 23-02-2018 07:10 AM

I walked into the toilets at work yesterday behind some geezer from a different office (shared bogs) who was talking to someone with those wireless earphones in. I assumed he would end the conversation as he entered the toilets but no, he nonchalantly strolled up to a urinal a starting undoing his flies, still merrily yapping some corporate bullshit. What a **** I said to myself. I joined him at the next urinal and ensured I fired my wastage as hard as possible to enhance to noise hoping that whoever he was speaking to would hear.

Given the speed at which my wastage was delivered I was finished way before tinky winky and proceeded to wash my hands. Their was then the option of paper hand towels or dryer. I swiftly moved to the dryer which was no more than 2 feet from where dingle was stood at the urinal jabbering away. I stopped the dryer when my hands started to melt by which time knobhead had zipped up. As I started to walk out of the toilets he walked straight out to the door without washing his hands, still talking shite into thin air. I called him a dirty **** which I think he heard but pretended not to.

What a ****

andyocpfc 23-02-2018 09:29 AM

On the bog front. At work the other day, I received and signed for a delivery. Like with most deliveries, you have two parts to the invoice and one a carbon copy. I signed the delivery and he separated the invoice and I received one copy. Two mins later I needed a piss so went off to the toilet where surprisingly he was stood at the urinal so I approached next to him at the next urinal. I then noticed whilst he was holding his old boy, the second copy of the invoiced attached to the same hand and also his pen (which I used to sign the document). Given the fact that his hands are no further than a foot away from the porcelain where the splash would occur, there is no way that invoice and pen wouldn't be coated in his piss. He then proceeded to walk out without even washing his hands. I know for a fact that he often uses our workplace as a piss stop before I after he comes into the office. This means there is a high chance I've coated my hands in his piss before signing a piss invoice and holding his piss coated pen - Dirty f--k bastard!! When he comes in now I ensure I use my own pen and sign the document free hand without touching the paper. What is wrong with people FFS.

Johnnieboy 23-02-2018 09:35 AM

Maybe he used to work for Yellow Pages?

Maidstoned Eagle 23-02-2018 09:43 AM

Or maybe he's able to piss without getting it all over his hands? Something some of you seem unable to do

Yoda 23-02-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14126377)
I was going to post pretty much the same thing recently. I see they are actually doing after the final whistle as well now, usually when taking to someone from the other side.

I guess in this day and age they just can't be too careful.

This annoys me too and I wonder if there’s ever been a case when anyone has gone to the trouble of lip reading the whole conversation of the officials?

It’s ridiculous when you consider that some sports (eg rugby and American football) have mics on their refs so you can hear what they’re saying.

I’d advise the officials to be careful and professional about what they say on the pitch at all times, and then they won’t have to have this charade.

If they want to discuss how much they loathe a player or manager, wait till after the match.

It first annoyed me when the tennis doubles players did this....do they think there’s someone in the stadium that can lip read their tactics for the next play and then instantly convey this info to their opponents? It’s so pretentious.

Maidstoned Eagle 23-02-2018 09:47 AM

It is funny when a manager is obviously having a paddy at someone and has to keep covering his mouth though. :)

simplex 23-02-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14126377)
I see they are actually doing after the final whistle as well now, usually when taking to someone from the other side.

I guess in this day and age they just can't be too careful.

Doris Stokes stylee

Blind_Eagle 23-02-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14126769)
At work the other day, I received and signed for a delivery. Like with most deliveries, you have two parts to the invoice and one a carbon copy.

Where do you live, in the 1970’s? :D

andyocpfc 23-02-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14126831)
Where do you live, in the 1970’s? :D


Still happens in my trade. One copy for us, the second to be retained by supplier.

Blind_Eagle 23-02-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14126856)
Still happens in my trade. One copy for us, the second to be retained by supplier.

What trade is that, Antiques?

Joking apart, pretty much all of our deliveries are signed electronically and have been for a few years now.

mte103 23-02-2018 04:03 PM

People sat behind you on a plane or train who are unable to get out their seat without pulling with all their strength on the back of your seat, causing you to be violently rocked.

Fatboy 23-02-2018 04:17 PM

That bit of grease-proof paper between the spread and the lid for the spread container.

Bastard thing gets all creased up, mangled and covered all over in the contents that you end up with spread all over your fingers.

andyocpfc 23-02-2018 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14126872)
What trade is that, Antiques?

Joking apart, pretty much all of our deliveries are signed electronically and have been for a few years now.

Motor trade. There is not one supplier of ours (and we have many) that do electronic signed deliveries. Strange I know is this day and age.

Nostrils 23-02-2018 04:41 PM

People with deliberately big hair sitting in front of you at the theatre. Big people can't help it, those that style their hair sideways and up can **** off.

Vince Hilaire's Afro 23-02-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14126778)
Or maybe he's able to piss without getting it all over his hands? Something some of you seem unable to do

Ah, the comforting safe place that non hand washers like to retreat to.

However, it does not protect them from the terrifying horrors of perianal sweat.

Thanet Eagle 23-02-2018 04:53 PM

Flat battery alerts on smoke alarms that always go off at 3am in the morning.

Silks&Tekkers 23-02-2018 05:00 PM

People who think Weed is a drug in the same category as Heroin and Cocaine.

Jesus christ it's just a plant. A absolutely wonderful plant at that.

Maidstoned Eagle 23-02-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mte103 (Post 14127283)
People sat behind you on a plane or train who are unable to get out their seat without pulling with all their strength on the back of your seat, causing you to be violently rocked.

I do that to people who insist on reclining their seats onto my knees.

Silks&Tekkers 23-02-2018 05:01 PM

Living with my bird.

Maidstoned Eagle 23-02-2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro (Post 14127335)
Ah, the comforting safe place that non hand washers like to retreat to.

However, it does not protect them from the terrifying horrors of perianal sweat.

You hold your hands onto your perenium? How small is your willy?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.