CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Worksop Palace 29-11-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14522469)
Years ago I had an op on my ‘old boy’. I split it having sex and every time after that I bled for England. Anyhow, I was under the impression I was having a local and a screen put up across my stomach so I couldn’t see what was happening. When I got there the surgeon told me he would be doing a general to which confused me so I asked why. He said if you saw me coming towards your chap with a scalpel you’d either punch me or run a mile. It was as much for their sake as it was for mine. Op went well though and no issues since, thank fook. Awful looking down and seeing a pool of blood afterwards.

Ouch :eek:

andyocpfc 29-11-2018 11:31 PM

Women just don’t know what some of us fellas have to go through [emoji6]

Reps AJ 29-11-2018 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14522470)
Apparently this surgeon has a reputation... brilliant but shocking bedside manner. (Twat)

I'd take that every day of the week over funny but shit surgeon

Wolfnipplechips 29-11-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 14522476)
I'd take that every day of the week over funny but shit surgeon

Me too.


Although a polite good afternoon would have been nice.

Worksop Palace 30-11-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14522479)
Me too.


Although a polite good afternoon would have been nice.

I suppose it’s just another day in the office for them. My guy has done over 5,000 hernia ops of all shapes and sizes. He could have literally probably done mine stood on his head with his eyes shut.

Nostrils 30-11-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14522469)
Years ago I had an op on my ‘old boy’. I split it having sex and every time after that I bled for England. Anyhow, I was under the impression I was having a local and a screen put up across my stomach so I couldn’t see what was happening. When I got there the surgeon told me he would be doing a general to which confused me so I asked why. He said if you saw me coming towards your chap with a scalpel you’d either punch me or run a mile. It was as much for their sake as it was for mine. Op went well though and no issues since, thank fook. Awful looking down and seeing a pool of blood afterwards.

The ol' split banjo string. I was beside myself when this happened, so much so I confided in a mate of mine, who assured me with the wisdom of a smug 17 year old, that this was perfectly normal once you start doing the wild thing regularly. I didn't need an op though, I'm very, very happy to say.

bubbs11 30-11-2018 09:49 AM

Lazy creative-less advertising people making ads for Talksport that a 5 year old could come up with.

Advertiser: Right, this advert is going to air on a channel mostly listened to by football fans. I know! ‘Buy our goods and you’ll SAVE loads!’ Genius! (Slaps himself on the back and collects an underserved bulging pay packet).

I’m not bitter

andyocpfc 30-11-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 14522572)
The ol' split banjo string. I was beside myself when this happened, so much so I confided in a mate of mine, who assured me with the wisdom of a smug 17 year old, that this was perfectly normal once you start doing the wild thing regularly. I didn't need an op though, I'm very, very happy to say.

I think it is quite a regular thing for some of us lads. I put off and put off going to the quacks as I was embarrassed but it was either that, or be a monk for the rest of my life. I decided the former. They had to cut and lengthen my 'string'. I was then not allowed to do it again for a while but then I had gone a year building up courage and waiting for the appointment. The worst thing was after, it was a balloon and he lifted the dressing when I got back to the room after recovery and it looked like my boy had been in a car crash. Lots of dried blood and iodine. I was glad to get home after ;)

mushroom 30-11-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14522609)
I think it is quite a regular thing for some of us lads. I put off and put off going to the quacks as I was embarrassed but it was either that, or be a monk for the rest of my life. I decided the former. They had to cut and lengthen my 'string'. I was then not allowed to do it again for a while but then I had gone a year building up courage and waiting for the appointment. The worst thing was after, it was a balloon and he lifted the dressing when I got back to the room after recovery and it looked like my boy had been in a car crash. Lots of dried blood and iodine. I was glad to get home after ;)


Feel for you bro.

Maidstoned Eagle 30-11-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14522609)
I think it is quite a regular thing for some of us lads. I put off and put off going to the quacks as I was embarrassed but it was either that, or be a monk for the rest of my life. I decided the former. They had to cut and lengthen my 'string'. I was then not allowed to do it again for a while but then I had gone a year building up courage and waiting for the appointment. The worst thing was after, it was a balloon and he lifted the dressing when I got back to the room after recovery and it looked like my boy had been in a car crash. Lots of dried blood and iodine. I was glad to get home after ;)

Shurrup ya girl.

fioreuk 30-11-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14522469)
Years ago I had an op on my ‘old boy’. I split it having sex and every time after that I bled for England.

had similar many years ago, thankfully a partial tear and not total split so didn't require surgery. A partner needs to watch their sharp teeth during sex.


Had the cat put down after that ;)

Lombardo's hair 30-11-2018 07:06 PM

The annual grand larceny by railway companies for a poorer and poorer service.....and I rarely use trains. It's a disgrace.....needed for investment.....or bigger dividends for shareholders and pay rise for incompetent CEO?

mushroom 30-11-2018 11:04 PM

https://twitter.com/phatdadslim/stat...266011136?s=21

What the **** is wrong with people.

Isle of Wight 30-11-2018 11:14 PM

Again I am upset and speechless. I swear in my day if there was a "beef" it ended once someone was either on the floor or had "given up" after a few lumps. This just went on and on and on. It where the expression kicking someone when they are down came from as an insult. Society just seems to have got worse.

mushroom 30-11-2018 11:16 PM

The poor girl didn’t even defend herself... just awful.

Nostrils 30-11-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14522609)
They had to cut and lengthen my 'string'.

Terrifying, but worthwhile.

Nostrils 30-11-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 14523301)
https://twitter.com/phatdadslim/stat...266011136?s=21

What the **** is wrong with people.

I'm not looking at any more of these.

mushroom 30-11-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 14523330)
I'm not looking at any more of these.


This one is awful. I probably shouldn’t have posted it.

Nostrils 30-11-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 14523331)
This one is awful. I probably shouldn’t have posted it.

It wasn't a dig mate, but it's too much. There's something desperately wrong with a generation that thinks that this kind of stuff is so good they want to film it and proudly let the world see what they have done. I don't understand the mentality. We had a few rucks in my time, but there was rarely the cruelty and one sided dominance that seems to be acceptable these days - even hardened nutters would have a line. Or maybe they just didn't have phones and I'm erasing the bad bits, I don't know.

mushroom 30-11-2018 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 14523336)
It wasn't a dig mate, but it's too much. There's something desperately wrong with a generation that thinks that this kind of stuff is so good they want to film it and proudly let the world see what they have done. I don't understand the mentality. We had a few rucks in my time, but there was rarely the cruelty and one sided dominance that seems to be acceptable these days - even hardened nutters would have a line. Or maybe they just didn't have phones and I'm erasing the bad bits, I don't know.


I didn’t take it as a dig.

I agree... I never witnessed anything like this growing up. We had scraps... but never attacked anyone so defenceless

Nostrils 30-11-2018 11:36 PM

On a lighter note; micro usbs. They come free with every gadget, yet as soon as you need one, you can't find one, and if you do, your Mrs says it's hers.

Steamy 01-12-2018 12:09 AM

The Boots Christmas advert. More specifically the line "she's me Mum".

The rest of the song is well enunciated - even if the reworked lyrics are cringeworthy - and there is no hint of an accent in the singer's voice. But then...enter broad accent...."she's meee Moom".

It jars, and not because it's a Northern accent, but because it's so false.

The ad agency is trying so hard to appeal to a certain demographic when there's really no need.

Hedgehog 01-12-2018 12:14 AM

Getting dog poop on your shoe, and despite washing everything in sight, and completely changing all your cloths the smell still lingers on.

Maidstoned Eagle 01-12-2018 12:15 AM

Whiny mods who sulk when you neg rep them for protecting a troll.


Maidstoned Eagle 01-12-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14523373)
Getting dog poop on your shoe, and despite washing everything in sight, and completely changing all your cloths the smell still lingers on.

Perhaps its not on your shoe.

andyocpfc 01-12-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14522731)
Shurrup ya girl.


[emoji8]

If they had misjudged the cut I might well have been a girl. [emoji3]

Hedgehog 01-12-2018 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14523376)
Perhaps its not on your shoe.

It does make you paranoid that it's somewhere else, I'll agree!

art malice 01-12-2018 12:12 PM

People saying a loud, ambiguous ‘excuse me’ in public places. Attention-seeking wankers.

CP-RJW 01-12-2018 12:40 PM

Besides Phil Spector’s stuff and a few other classics, Christmas music. Especially if it’s Michael Buble, who my flatmates have stuffed our Christmas playlist with.

CP-RJW 01-12-2018 12:49 PM

And that obnoxious fvcking song about Jesus by Chris De Burgh.

chav_hater 01-12-2018 07:51 PM

People who incessantly tap the button to open train doors before they’re unlocked. Calm down mate.

Purepalace 01-12-2018 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 14523301)
https://twitter.com/phatdadslim/stat...266011136?s=21

What the **** is wrong with people.

What a country you live in.

Hedgehog 03-12-2018 03:11 AM

The way plumbing problems always happen on a Sunday or on a national holiday!

I did my McGiver thing and band aided the problem. Hopefully will get us through the night.

thefox 03-12-2018 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14526214)
The way plumbing problems always happen on a Sunday or on a national holiday!

I did my McGiver thing and band aided the problem. Hopefully will get us through the night.


It's called old age mate.

Hedgehog 03-12-2018 03:37 AM

Well that as well... but this was the home variety! Don’t get me started on the other! [emoji33]

Worksop Palace 03-12-2018 06:53 AM

Waking up at 5.15am when you haven’t got work. FFS

Adlerhorst 03-12-2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14526233)
Waking up at 5.15am when you haven’t got work. FFS

I don’t know how people don’t wake up at work time on non working days.

Every Saturday I wake up at 5.45am without fail.

Joe85 03-12-2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 14526237)
I don’t know how people don’t wake up at work time on non working days.

Every Saturday I wake up at 5.45am without fail.

i don’t know how people do it. I stuggle to get up. Have done since i was at school.

Worksop Palace 03-12-2018 08:12 AM

I don’t struggle to get up for work. Have no issue with getting up at 5.30/6am every morning and hitting the road and 6.45am, but when you’re not working it makes for a feckin long day

Andy in Rome 03-12-2018 08:26 AM

You wait til you're retired.... I took early retirement some 3 years ago now.
Still wake up every morning at 6am just like I used to when working, and no matter what I try, I cannot break the habit.

Bloody annoying it is.

Maz 03-12-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14526247)
I don’t struggle to get up for work. Have no issue with getting up at 5.30/6am every morning and hitting the road and 6.45am, but when you’re not working it makes for a feckin long day

Used to be me too. So now, a Nytol on Friday night, and it seems to reset my weekend clock perfectly.

Wolfnipplechips 03-12-2018 09:36 AM

I saw 3am this morning. Just couldn’t sleep.

Too much BBS and YouTube late at night for me. Was only thinking this morning that this neeeds to change to a healthier pattern.

Hedgehog 03-12-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy in Rome (Post 14526254)
You wait til you're retired.... I took early retirement some 3 years ago now.
Still wake up every morning at 6am just like I used to when working, and no matter what I try, I cannot break the habit.

Bloody annoying it is.

I'm finding pretty much the same after nearly a year. Although I have shifted my whole time zone so to speak (go to bed later, get up later) I do still wake up and look at the clock every day at 4:30am, which was my working get up time.

I can't for the life of me imagine doing that again!

Maz 03-12-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14526286)
I saw 3am this morning. Just couldn’t sleep.

Try reading Racehorsezzzzzz’ pozzzzzzts.

Worksop Palace 03-12-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14527071)
Try reading Racehorsezzzzzz’ pozzzzzzts.

:D

You tinker

Wolfnipplechips 03-12-2018 07:22 PM

I’m torn between his honest idiocy and the emerging lunacy of Raggy.

Maz 03-12-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14527095)
I’m torn between his honest idiocy and the emerging lunacy of Raggy.

RAggy’s too random ; he can be lunatic on a whole wide variety of subjects. For a good night’s sleep you need someone who can be both tedious AND predictable. There’s only one choice.

CT_Palace 03-12-2018 07:26 PM

Nooo, Raggy you read when you need a laugh.

RazorsEdge 03-12-2018 08:32 PM

TV commentators wetting themselves saying 'The magic of FA cup'

Nostrils 03-12-2018 08:49 PM

Yodel's 'Live Chat'.

It's an insult to call this service live, all I've had for 45 minutes is "Thank you for your patience". I'm out of patience.

Olympian2 03-12-2018 09:38 PM

Mark Pougatch calling Arsenal 'The Arsenal'

Co-presenters calling Mark Pougatch 'Pougers'

FORZA SELHURST 04-12-2018 12:18 AM

People in rural Kent who think it's a good idea to go jogging in the road at night in black clothing, particularly when there's a pavement on the other side.

Isle of Wight 04-12-2018 12:51 AM

You could have stopped at jogging in the dark or maybe even just jogging

sirdougie 04-12-2018 03:46 AM

Could have stopped at “People”

100% Palace 04-12-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 14527233)
Yodel's 'Live Chat'.

It's an insult to call this service live, all I've had for 45 minutes is "Thank you for your patience". I'm out of patience.

Yodel are *****.

Maidstoned Eagle 04-12-2018 02:14 PM

Getting into work early because you have a lesson via Skype blooked in for a new client....not taking into account Spanish internet.

Worksop Palace 04-12-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14528061)
Getting into work early because you have a lesson via Skype blooked in for a new client....not taking into account Spanish internet.

PPPPP

PIE "N" MASH 04-12-2018 03:38 PM

PayPal holding a legit refund for 21 days.21 feckin days:veryangry:veryangry

cappuccinoeagle 04-12-2018 11:53 PM

Football

audreytatou 05-12-2018 09:47 AM

My neighbors....i want to beat them up...i might beat them up...soonish

Worksop Palace 05-12-2018 10:23 AM

Waking up and remembering we lost to Brighton the night before

Useless wankers

PIE "N" MASH 05-12-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 14528160)
PayPal holding a legit refund for 21 days.21 feckin days:veryangry:veryangry

Refund no longer showing as pending but not showing in my account either:wallbash::wallbash:

Stellavista 05-12-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audreytatou (Post 14531455)
My neighbors....i want to beat them up...i might beat them up...soonish

No good to us if it isn't on Youtube.

SOUTHGATE EAGLE 05-12-2018 11:26 AM

Having the perfect storm of one of our worst performances and facing the most one-sided refereeing against our most hated rivals in a season when we can't get out of second gear.

PalaceForever 05-12-2018 04:23 PM

Parcel2Go - when there's a problem with a parcel you've sent...good luck. Useless and difficult to contact. My advice would be to use them as a price comparison site, but book directly with the courier.

fioreuk 05-12-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE (Post 14531660)
Having the perfect storm of one of our worst performances and facing the most one-sided refereeing against our most hated rivals in a season when we can't get out of second gear.

.....When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year

Wayne Andrews is God 05-12-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 14527375)
Mark Pougatch calling Arsenal 'The Arsenal'

Co-presenters calling Mark Pougatch 'Pougers'

People in media or public calling managers pet names. Even worse when they are not even the club you support.

‘Pep’
‘Jose’

Makes me cringe.

Brett 05-12-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14523677)
People saying a loud, ambiguous ‘excuse me’ in public places. Attention-seeking wankers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iNz398Gzdo

Coastal Palace 05-12-2018 10:20 PM

Children being allowed to push mini trolleys around supermarkets.
I'm looking mainly in your direction, Morrisons.

For the record, I only go to said supermarket for their own brand crinkle cut gherkins.

Just so you know.

Maz 05-12-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14532806)
For the record, I only go to said supermarket for their own brand crinkle cut gherkins.
.

Thank you. That’s fascinating.

Coastal Palace 05-12-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14532818)
Thank you. That’s fascinating.

Their crinkle cut gherkins are worth your derogatory remark.

They're that good!

Polish Pete 05-12-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14532778)
People in media or public calling managers pet names. Even worse when they are not even the club you support.

‘Pep’
‘Jose’

Makes me cringe.

You would love OZ. All pet names end with "o"

Jono
Bottle-o
Dano
Jackie O

Maz 05-12-2018 11:21 PM

People who use the word ‘embarrassing “ to describe anything to do with the Club.

I mean, are they that insecure? Do they go bright red when one of these ‘embarrassing ‘ things happen?

andyocpfc 05-12-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14532867)
People who use the word ‘embarrassing “ to describe anything to do with the Club.

I mean, are they that insecure? Do they go bright red when one of these ‘embarrassing ‘ things happen?


Agreed, it seems to be a modern day phrase that is well overused, like ‘my bad’. It’s also, completely inaccurate to how they probably feel. I’ve not once been embarrassed to be a Palace fan. Quite the opposite in fact.

Wayne Andrews is God 06-12-2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14532867)
People who use the word ‘embarrassing “ to describe anything to do with the Club.

I mean, are they that insecure? Do they go bright red when one of these ‘embarrassing ‘ things happen?

I would agree with this. Although the closest I have felt towards that was today after last night.

Wayne Andrews is God 06-12-2018 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14532895)
Agreed, it seems to be a modern day phrase that is well overused, like ‘my bad’. It’s also, completely inaccurate to how they probably feel. I’ve not once been embarrassed to be a Palace fan. Quite the opposite in fact.

No adult should use 'my bad'.

thefox 06-12-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14532778)
People in media or public calling managers pet names. Even worse when they are not even the club you support.

‘Pep’
‘Jose’

Makes me cringe.

Super Al.

Steamy 06-12-2018 09:33 AM

O2 being down.

Jim Cannon 06-12-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 14527375)
Mark Pougatch calling Arsenal 'The Arsenal'

Co-presenters calling Mark Pougatch 'Pougers'

Alan Brazil does it too. Cringeworthy

Coastal Palace 06-12-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamy (Post 14533049)
O2 being down.

C*nts

BERT'S HEAD 06-12-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamy (Post 14533049)
O2 being down.

Ah so that explains it.

Wayne Andrews is God 06-12-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefox (Post 14532947)
Super Al.

Which I never called him, and didnt hear people calling him that other than in chants which is fine.

When it’s your own manager I’ll look the other way but if you are Palace and calling Guardiola ‘Pep’ you need to straighten yourself out.

Non Liverpool fans calling Steven Gerrard ‘Stevie G’ makes me vom aswell.

thefox 06-12-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14533072)
Which I never called him, and didnt hear people calling him that other than in chants which is fine.

When it’s your own manager I’ll look the other way but if you are Palace and calling Guardiola ‘Pep’ you need to straighten yourself out.

Non Liverpool fans calling Steven Gerrard ‘Stevie G’ makes me vom aswell.

Sir Steve Coppell

BERT'S HEAD 06-12-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14533072)
Which I never called him, and didnt hear people calling him that other than in chants which is fine.

When it’s your own manager I’ll look the other way but if you are Palace and calling Guardiola ‘Pep’ you need to straighten yourself out.

Non Liverpool fans calling Steven Gerrard ‘Stevie G’ makes me vom aswell.

Big Mal

Pat of the Palace 06-12-2018 12:25 PM

Big fat Sam

mushroom 06-12-2018 05:26 PM

CPFC

Steamy 06-12-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamy (Post 14533049)
O2 being down.


O2 being down....and getting a text from O2 during the outage to inform me of my monthly bill and that funds will be taken from my bank account shortly.

art malice 06-12-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamy (Post 14533538)
O2 being down....and getting a text from O2 during the outage to inform me of my monthly bill and that funds will be taken from my bank account shortly.

That’s always unaffected

Steamy 06-12-2018 05:56 PM

I fully expect to get an email from them offering me some form of contract or handset upgrade before this is all over, ha ha!

Terrace Bickle 06-12-2018 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14532926)
No adult should use 'my bad'.

People saying slang like 'bare' and 'long' at work. Also why do some British born black people effect fake Jamaican/African accents when talking to eachother? Some of my work colleagues do it almost every day.

It's definitely a recent thing and quite odd, a bit like Tim Westwood and his fake accent.

Purepalace 06-12-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 14533708)
People saying slang like 'bare' and 'long' at work. Also why do some British born black people effect fake Jamaican/African accents when talking to eachother? Some of my work colleagues do it almost every day.

It's definitely a recent thing and quite odd, a bit like Tim Westwood and his fake accent.

Dunno? Why don't you ask them?

FORZA SELHURST 07-12-2018 12:41 AM

The fact I've got an elf hat on. Long story, not very interesting but annoying.

jaspercpfc 07-12-2018 12:49 AM

being invited to a clients work Christmas bash, declining and then receiving subtle digs. I don't even see my mates enough as it is, so forgive me for wanting to travel 90 mins each way to go and spend some time with staff employees I barely know.

cappuccinoeagle 07-12-2018 12:50 AM

Those day by day elf things some people insist putting on Facebook.

jaspercpfc 07-12-2018 12:51 AM

living amongst loads of smug weed fans in Sussex :jerkit:

Oldtown Eagle 07-12-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaspercpfc (Post 14533932)
living amongst loads of smug weed fans in Sussex :jerkit:

:rolleyes: Ditto.

elgin eagle 07-12-2018 09:39 AM

The fact that Scotrail are about to make Northern Rail look good.

Isle of Wight 07-12-2018 10:24 AM

Wankers tap tap taping on their phones whilst walking or cycling. PAY ATTENTION, get out the way and stop dawdling or crashing into people

PIE "N" MASH 07-12-2018 10:24 AM

Getting to site this morning to be told the machine is off hire tonight,wankers.

Neillo's Son 07-12-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaspercpfc (Post 14533930)
being invited to a clients work Christmas bash, declining and then receiving subtle digs. I don't even see my mates enough as it is, so forgive me for wanting to travel 90 mins each way to go and spend some time with staff employees I barely know.

Maybe that's why you should go? :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.