CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

jazman 09-04-2009 04:08 PM

Not a bad fixture list if you ask me. And the Pats will have to wait to kiss the star ;)

pauldrulez 09-04-2009 04:10 PM

You can kiss Brady's ass at that point :hi: Just like you had to in 2007 ;)

Or maybe not.

If the schedule remains the same, we will next play in Dallas in 2015 :eek:

pauldrulez 09-04-2009 04:13 PM

saxoneagle,

the 8 teams that play in Dallas in 2010 :D
Giants, Redskins and Eagles
Lions, Bears, Jaguars and Titans.
And a team from NFC South :hi:

Latvian Eagle 09-04-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
saxoneagle,

the 8 teams that play in Dallas in 2010 :D
Giants, Redskins and Eagles
Lions, Bears, Jaguars and Titans.
And a team from NFC South :hi:

Hola! :hi:

pauldrulez 09-04-2009 04:20 PM

There is a whole year before this schedule anyway :)

pauldrulez 09-04-2009 04:21 PM

Carolina are at Dallas next year :)

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...lopponents.htm

If you want to check the teams schedules :)

jazman 09-04-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
That maybe so, but I'll probably get to go there before you will :p

Definitely on my list for 2010 :D

Yes, sadly :sob:

jazman 09-04-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
You can kiss Brady's ass at that point

Why in the world would I ever want to do that??? :eek:

saxoneagle 09-04-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
Why in the world would I ever want to do that??? :eek:

You'd have to share the space with Paul, too :p

saxoneagle 09-04-2009 04:57 PM

Well, my 2009 season has been "ruined" by travelling so I plan to hit a fair few in 2010, time permitting. Denver is a definite and Dallas is high up there too, given we have family close by. Kansas, St Louis, Seattle, Oakland, San Diego, Minnesota, Seattle, Arizona, Tennessee - all about a 2 hour flight from Denver :lux:

saxoneagle 09-04-2009 05:12 PM

In fact, the longest flights I would have to get to places with be just under four hours to fly to Miami... or Boston :sob:

jazman 09-04-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Well, my 2009 season has been "ruined" by travelling so I plan to hit a fair few in 2010, time permitting. Denver is a definite and Dallas is high up there too, given we have family close by. Kansas, St Louis, Seattle, Oakland, San Diego, Minnesota, Seattle, Arizona, Tennessee - all about a 2 hour flight from Denver :lux:

Good work fella. I'm trying to avoid your previous statement for health reasons ... :o

saxoneagle 09-04-2009 05:17 PM

Feel free to come and visit, Jaz - I'll take you to a game in 28 years when I have my Broncos season tickets :D

jazman 09-04-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Feel free to come and visit, Jaz - I'll take you to a game in 28 years when I have my Broncos season tickets :D

I'll make it in 28 years. In fact, my plan is to go to New York for the weekend for my 40th .... and that includes an NFL match ... will have to deal with the shopping though ;)

pauldrulez 09-04-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
You'd have to share the space with Paul, too :p

:S: :hi:

saxoneagle 09-04-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
I'll make it in 28 years. In fact, my plan is to go to New York for the weekend for my 40th .... and that includes an NFL match ... will have to deal with the shopping though ;)

It's your birthday, she should be doing what you want - early season = baseball (Mets and Yankees) + football; late season = basketball + football + ice hockey :D

No time for shopping :p

saxoneagle 09-04-2009 05:50 PM

PS - my wife hates going anywhere with me as she knows sport always crops up ;)

Funk Butter 09-04-2009 06:36 PM

Here's the Falcons schedule:

Atlanta
Home: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, Chicago, Buffalo, Miami
Away: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Dallas, NY Giants, San Francisco, New England, NY Jets

So they have 14 games against teams that were .500 or better last season and the other 2 were 7-9. If they win 8, I'll be surprised. They have still never in their history had back-to-back winning seasons.

saxoneagle 09-04-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funk Butter
Here's the Falcons schedule:

Atlanta
Home: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, Chicago, Buffalo, Miami
Away: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Dallas, NY Giants, San Francisco, New England, NY Jets

So they have 14 games against teams that were .500 or better last season and the other 2 were 7-9. If they win 8, I'll be surprised. They have still never in their history had back-to-back winning seasons.

With the closeness of your division, it could be like last year with everyone winning their home games (Falcons won three home games, lost 3 away, as did Tampa with only Carolina winning in NO the anomaly). From your home games, you could easily get a 7-1 record and a couple of wins v the QB-less 49ers and Jets leaves you 9-7. ;)

Strathclyde Eagle 09-04-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
It's your birthday, she should be doing what you want - early season = baseball (Mets and Yankees)

Don't forget if you're seeing the Mets and you pay taxes in the US then you should be able to get in free. As a part owner of the stadium sponsor you should be entitled to those kind of perks. ;)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.