CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

LLCOOLSTEVE 18-10-2007 08:05 PM

Dolphins cheerleaders at Selhurst

Strathclyde Eagle 18-10-2007 08:31 PM

You serious Steve?

LLCOOLSTEVE 18-10-2007 09:04 PM

Tuesday night, thread in Gen Palace discussion :)

Strathclyde Eagle 18-10-2007 09:09 PM

Can't do both sadly.

Major upgrade over the Palace Crystals!

Benzhiyi 19-10-2007 09:30 AM

With our two new arrivals, we now have seven defensive tackles on the active roster. (Holliday, Traylor, Wright, Soliai, Fifita, Mahelona and Rayburn.)

One question:

Why?

elliott 19-10-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Dolphins cheerleaders at Selhurst
Been there, done that. Got the signed calender.

Benzhiyi 19-10-2007 11:02 AM

We've just signed a guy called Anthony Bryant.

What position does he play, you ask?

Defensive tackle.

I know our run defense is poor but seriously, Cam, do we need eight of them?!!

jlmatthews 19-10-2007 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Benzhiyi


I know our run defense is poor but seriously, Cam, do we need eight of them?!!


Apparently, if they all played at the same time they'd finally be able to stuff the run up the middle.

Strathclyde Eagle 19-10-2007 01:58 PM

Revolutionary new 8-1-2 system, innit.

Actually we've got Crowder and Thomas, let's make that a 8-2-1 instead. No-one will miss the secondary, they're not there anyway.

BTW has anyone seen the Steve Smith TD from last weekend where the Cardinals' DB just stopped? Very strange.

Strathclyde Eagle 19-10-2007 10:41 PM

Did I imagine it, or did Martin Johnson just say "You play to win the game" on the ITV news? Herm Edwards is very proud.

davematt 21-10-2007 12:51 AM

Has anyone had their tickets for next Sunday arrive yet?

Strathclyde Eagle 21-10-2007 10:40 AM

Yep, about two weeks ago I think.

Jamie W 21-10-2007 10:55 AM

Yeah we ordered 2 sets to different addresses and they both arrived around 3 weeks ago.

nookiebear 21-10-2007 11:51 AM

got em about 10 days ago

jlmatthews 21-10-2007 03:38 PM

Fins 16 point dogs right now...

jlmatthews 21-10-2007 05:06 PM

Keyshawn Johnson just did an awesome interview with Chad Johnson on ESPN.

Asked some really good Q's about Chad being a problem on the team... and worrying more about TD celebrations than winning.

Strathclyde Eagle 21-10-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jlmatthews
Fins 16 point dogs right now...
Only 15.5 over here. The Pats beat Dallas by 21 for crying out loud!
Quote:

Originally posted by jlmatthews
Keyshawn Johnson just did an awesome interview with Chad Johnson on ESPN.

Asked some really good Q's about Chad being a problem on the team... and worrying more about TD celebrations than winning.

I take it they came to the conclusion that Chad isn't the problem (because he isn't, IMHO)? Besides anything else he's said he's stopping the celebrations until the Bengals are .500 again.

jlmatthews 21-10-2007 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle


I take it they came to the conclusion that Chad isn't the problem (because he isn't, IMHO)? Besides anything else he's said he's stopping the celebrations until the Bengals are .500 again.

Key said he was a distraction... and since he wants to be the center of attention all the time that the finger was pointing at him. Chad got pretty defensive. I think it's ironic that it was Key putting him on the hot seat like that.

I agree that CJ isn't the problem. I think if you are going to look at anything as a major problem with the Bengals... it's the defense.

BVB Bob 21-10-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by davematt
Has anyone had their tickets for next Sunday arrive yet?
Mine arrived last Weds. Was starting to worry.

Strathclyde Eagle 21-10-2007 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jlmatthews
Key said he was a distraction... and since he wants to be the center of attention all the time that the finger was pointing at him. Chad got pretty defensive. I think it's ironic that it was Key putting him on the hot seat like that.

I agree that CJ isn't the problem. I think if you are going to look at anything as a major problem with the Bengals... it's the defense.

Yikes, has Keyshawn ever heard of pots and kettles?

JLM right on the money again - the Bengals problem is the D. Add in the arrests/suspensions and I don't know how you can blame Johnson (or Palmer or his colleague WR with the long surname which I can't spell).

I'm glad we don't get that NFL preview show on NASN anymore. The only half-decent one on it was Steve Young.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.