CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

jj62255 09-01-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLlll
Why does only one side of your helmet have your logo?

"The new Steelmark logo was originally only applied to one side of the helmet (the right side) by equipment manager Jack Hart because the Steelers were uncertain how it would look on their solid gold helmets. Even when they later switched their helmet color to solid black, they decided to permanently retain the logo on just the one side due to the team's new success and the interest generated by the logo's uniqueness. The Steelers are now the only team in the NFL to sport its logo on only one side of the helmet."

http://www.steelersfever.com/helmet_logo.html

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 05:06 PM

Looking at the New Year website, most of them were high school bands.

There were some erm... developed ones. :) Ones that actually looked legal :p

Is this a challenge now to find cheerleader pictures, as its one I dont mind losing ;)

saxoneagle 09-01-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Looking at the New Year website, most of them were high school bands.

There were some erm... developed ones. :) Ones that actually looked legal :p

Is this a challenge now to find cheerleader pictures, as its one I dont mind losing ;)

In the US Paul, they go to High School until they are 18. In England, a lot of them would be legal :p

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 05:18 PM

Oh, excellent.

Off to google :)

elliott 09-01-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jj62255
"The new Steelmark logo was originally only applied to one side of the helmet (the right side) by equipment manager Jack Hart because the Steelers were uncertain how it would look on their solid gold helmets. Even when they later switched their helmet color to solid black, they decided to permanently retain the logo on just the one side due to the team's new success and the interest generated by the logo's uniqueness. The Steelers are now the only team in the NFL to sport its logo on only one side of the helmet."

http://www.steelersfever.com/helmet_logo.html

I love the way we're all talking about cheerleaders and "development" and there's this post in between it all.

It's one of the geekiest posts on here!:lux:

More cheerleader pictures please. They're all being transferred to our Sabres forum. We've already have an extensive debate on the merits of TT girlfriend (/airbag) and Ugly Colt's missus. TT won.

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 05:34 PM

Nice to know we can be of use to the Sabres despite the rest of us (well me) lacking in Football ability.

I can catch and Punt though.

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 05:37 PM

Numero uno: I'll try and improve as I go through:
http://www.humorpass.com/media/Pictu...heerleader.jpg

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 05:40 PM

From last years Patriots cheerleader calendar :)

http://www.thepiratescove.us/wp-cont...02/imgdyn.jpeg

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 05:44 PM

http://www.humorpass.com/media/Pictu...heerleader.jpg

One more after this :)

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 05:45 PM

And welcome to Wembley, London, October 25th 2009.

The CPFC BBS are proud to erm... welcome:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...s/PC300060.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...s/PC300346.jpg

elliott 09-01-2009 05:49 PM

the UCLA girls the best.

FFS... I owe so many people on here some reps.

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 06:13 PM

elliott, whatever you mention, I can help.

UCLA he says:

http://americasbestonline.net/UCLABustyCheerleader1.jpg

saxoneagle 09-01-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
And welcome to Wembley, London, October 25th 2009.

The CPFC BBS are proud to erm... welcome:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...s/PC300060.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...s/PC300346.jpg

I'd like to Tampa with them

Yep, that's my coat, thanks... :D

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 06:16 PM

And UCLA again.

http://beatsc.com/wp-content/uploads...l08bb-713f.jpg

I can let this go back to Football talk if you want...... ;)

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 06:17 PM

Any of these can "insert sexual innuendo here" me.

saxoneagle 09-01-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
And UCLA again.

http://beatsc.com/wp-content/uploads...l08bb-713f.jpg

I can let this go back to Football talk if you want...... ;)

I'd like to be in a sandwich with the two on either end :D

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 06:26 PM

I'll have the other 3 then ;)

saxoneagle 09-01-2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
I'll have the other 3 then ;)

Which one would you let break you in?

pauldrulez 09-01-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Which one would you let break you in?

Oh, a comedian.

There goes your rep ;)

But for purposes of the game, 2nd from the right.

saxoneagle 09-01-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Oh, a comedian.

There goes your rep ;)

But for purposes of the game, 2nd from the right.

True. She looks she'd treat you proper as she popped your cherry. Once you'd blown in her in 5 seconds, move onto the one in the middle. I reckon she's filthy.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.