CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

pallet 16-11-2015 07:59 PM

My cat, comes to the window stares at me, starts to paw at the window, then when I get off my arse to open it, he looks at it and walks away, then we repeat this again and again.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 16-11-2015 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12666555)
My cat, comes to the window stares at me, starts to paw at the window, then when I get off my arse to open it, he looks at it and walks away, then we repeat this again and again.

"cat" you say. You mean space-alien mind-controlist sent to tease all humans?

JJ 16-11-2015 11:28 PM

I find it annoying when the World Cup comes around and all of a sudden everyone in the office is a "socca" expert, and insist on sharing their in depth knowledge.
Socca genius: "Course, what he should have done was..." or other similar type shit. My response: "Did you watch the game?"
SG: "Nah, but I've recorded the highlights."
End of conversation. Tossers.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 16-11-2015 11:35 PM

Inadvertently putting dirty cutlery/plates in to the dishwasher that you've forgot to unload. It's only a second or two until I realise but it's already ruined my day by then.

dweedman 16-11-2015 11:41 PM

When you buy something on Ebay and the guy you buy it from takes 2-3 days to dispatch it, and once he finally does you realise he's dispatched it via 2nd class. It's not that bloody hard to wrap up a jumper, and I'd gladly pay you 1-2 quid more to send it via 1st class.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 16-11-2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dweedman (Post 12666972)
When you buy something on Ebay and the guy you buy it from takes 2-3 days to dispatch it, and once he finally does you realise he's dispatched it via 2nd class. It's not that bloody hard to wrap up a jumper, and I'd gladly pay you 1-2 quid more to send it via 1st class.

Annoys me more when c*nts don't pay in a hurry.

JJ 17-11-2015 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12666968)
Inadvertently putting dirty cutlery/plates in to the dishwasher that you've forgot to unload. It's only a second or two until I realise but it's already ruined my day by then.

Alternatively, when you use a fork for its intended purpose, and it's only when you put it in your mouth that you realise the dishwasher has failed to do its job, and there's something small and crusty still stuck to the underside. :hmph:

davech 17-11-2015 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 12666579)
"cat" you say. You mean space-alien mind-controlist sent to tease all humans?

Yep!

You train dogs; cats train you :D

danpalace07 17-11-2015 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12666420)
That my left earhole is physically incapable of retaining a headphone when you lose the wee furry yoke that covers them.

Losing the wee furry yoke that goes on the end of headphones.

getting a good pair of over ear headphones that don't make you look like a bellend was one of the most satisfying things I've ever bought

they are AKG K451's by the way, very affordable for the quality.

art malice 17-11-2015 10:48 AM

Drivers who let you through then don't acknowledge that you've acknowledged them.

sirdougie 17-11-2015 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12666968)
Inadvertently putting dirty cutlery/plates in to the dishwasher that you've forgot to unload. It's only a second or two until I realise but it's already ruined my day by then.

Ggrrrr, even thinking about this is annoying me.

beds83 17-11-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12666975)
Annoys me more when c*nts don't pay in a hurry.

especially when they win on a last second bid!

jolly 17-11-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 12666359)
Aches and pains as i get older. I used to heal so quickly.
Trapped nerve in my back alongside a pulled groin which have barely healed in two months and now topped off by squashing the top of my finger under a manhole cover. Happy days.

It only gets worse
I'm a mass of aches and pains from broken bones in the past to prolapsed discs in my back several severed nerves from various knife and one shooting accident

I'm only 50 in 20 years time I'll prolly be in a wheelchair

Maz 17-11-2015 01:49 PM

People who post giant pictures on threads.

Breaking rocks 17-11-2015 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12667039)
getting a good pair of over ear headphones that don't make you look like a bellend was one of the most satisfying things I've ever bought

they are AKG K451's by the way, very affordable for the quality.

That has just raised a red flag at GCHQ.

Selhurst Celtic 17-11-2015 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12667039)
getting a good pair of over ear headphones that don't make you look like a bellend was one of the most satisfying things I've ever bought

they are AKG K451's by the way, very affordable for the quality.

Would you know if such a device would work on a sony mobile phone please?

WLYWLYAWYPWF 17-11-2015 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12667515)
Would you know if such a device would work on a sony mobile phone please?

They would work fine but they are over ear so you will look like a prima donna footballer getting off the team coach when you are wearing them. Just walk around with your toiletries bag under your arm to pull off the complete look.

justjuice 17-11-2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12667459)
People who post giant pictures on threads.

I've done this by mistake in the past - if posted from the bbs phone app, you can't tell how big it is until you see it in a browser as the app shows it at fixed size.

dannyb1 17-11-2015 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 12667234)
Drivers who let you through then don't acknowledge that you've acknowledged them.

I can be guilty of this sometimes, what annoys me is drivers who go 30/40 in a 50/60 that you're stuck behind and when it gets back to a 30 they intentionally go faster. :veryangry

justjuice 17-11-2015 02:42 PM

Drivers at night that thank you by flashing full beam in your eyes. I appreciate the sentiment but would prefer not to be thanked than momentarily blinded.

Maidstoned Eagle 17-11-2015 03:35 PM

Non Spanish speaking ex-pats who drink in Brit bars, go to Brit supermarkets, or Gib, to shop for British food, slag off Spain on dedicated Faceache pages, livein urbanisations that are almost 100% foreign owned and get buried in British cemeteries with services provided by British priests...posting "if you dont fit in, **** off where you came from" posts.

Maidstoned Eagle 17-11-2015 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12666555)
My cat, comes to the window stares at me, starts to paw at the window, then when I get off my arse to open it, he looks at it and walks away, then we repeat this again and again.

My cat used to do that,but then I put the microwave up to full and it stopped.

Isle of Wight 17-11-2015 07:20 PM

Siri "text" ...... "Call doctor" ........ No text ......."calling vets"

elgin eagle 17-11-2015 07:31 PM

Satellite dish motors. Also constant rain while fruitlessly fecking about with them.

palace nutter 17-11-2015 07:31 PM

When you have to commute and your train is late every single day, normally by the same amount. Why not save us your incompetence and just change the f-ing timetable.

Nork1 17-11-2015 09:37 PM

Clive Tyldesley shouting "ROONEEEEYYYYY!!" every time the shreddie headed potato faced **** takes a shot.

danpalace07 17-11-2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12667515)
Would you know if such a device would work on a sony mobile phone please?

They should, yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12667523)
They would work fine but they are over ear so you will look like a prima donna footballer getting off the team coach when you are wearing them. Just walk around with your toiletries bag under your arm to pull off the complete look.

they look fine, pretty low key really (see the below picture)

http://i.imgur.com/dskblRf.jpg

Breaking rocks 17-11-2015 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12668301)
They should, yes



they look fine, pretty low key really (see the below picture)

http://i.imgur.com/dskblRf.jpg

Why do you have a book called Man World? :D

Selhurst Celtic 17-11-2015 10:52 PM

Cor, that'll take me back to my glory days. "Chairmany calling..."

http://www.dx-qsl.com/hindenburg-radio-room.jpg

WLYWLYAWYPWF 17-11-2015 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12668301)
They should, yes



they look fine, pretty low key really (see the below picture)

http://i.imgur.com/dskblRf.jpg

Unlike the haberdashery.

PhuketEagle 18-11-2015 07:18 AM

And what's that leaning surreptitiously against the lamp? Looks like some kind of sex toy to me. The 'slacks' are a strange gay colour & match the arm protectors perfectly. Nice!
Changing the subject & getting back to Things That Annoy You, have just remembered the name of that wank*r I hate on TV with his poor dogs; Paul O'Grady. As well as being a complete tosser he speaks some kind of nonsensical alien jibberish language which, even after lengthy translation, is so annoying I want to punch his lights out. No more Piss Off Grady for me. ITV have the cheek to put it on 'ITV choice' over here along with Constipation St - come on, where do they get this shit?!

danpalace07 18-11-2015 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12668307)
Why do you have a book called Man World? :D

if I looked like that I wouldn't leave the house

Chocky 18-11-2015 07:00 PM

'Finishing' a massive shit, waiting a while because you think it might not quite be over but think no that's it, using half a toilet roll to clean up because it was an extra sticky one, pull your pants and strides up then feeling the rumblings of some more. FFS.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 18-11-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12666975)
Annoys me more when c*nts don't pay in a hurry.

and last week's reply I got to an invoice;
"I've changed my mind" So that's now lost in the pit of Hades called the resolution centre.

And that B*llend that left negative feedback about the price they paid. I listed an item with extremely accurate details (even my inner OCD suggested that the decimal place for the actual weight was perhaps a little too much detail) and a 99p start price. They joined an auction, they bid their price. What did they not understand ???:veryangry

dweedman 18-11-2015 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 12669433)
and last week's reply I got to an invoice;
"I've changed my mind" So that's now lost in the pit of Hades called the resolution centre.

And that B*llend that left negative feedback about the price they paid. I listed an item with extremely accurate details (even my inner OCD suggested that the decimal place for the actual weight was perhaps a little too much detail) and a 99p start price. They joined an auction, they bid their price. What did they not understand ???:veryangry

Wow, what a wanker.

the drexciyan 18-11-2015 09:18 PM

The so called word 'starchitect'

Isle of Wight 19-11-2015 11:48 AM

That fact that call centres are always "experiencing unusual heavy demand" so you end up on hold. Then when you do get through they ask you for the account number/reference number that you have already tapped in with tiny fingers on your phone or argued about with the computer " I did not understand please repeat" GET MORE STAFF YOU TIGHT FISTED BASTARDS!!!!!

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 19-11-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12668301)
They should, yes



they look fine, pretty low key really (see the below picture)

http://i.imgur.com/dskblRf.jpg

Wow! That's a bold statement in the red spectrum; teaming a burnt orange chino with an aubergine pullover, sporting contrasting elbow patches - on a raging Ging' !

henryhallandhisbasque 19-11-2015 12:11 PM

Taking the rubbish out to the bin at night in bare feet and treading in dog excrement.

People farting in the fresh food aisles in Asda in Long Eaton.

Selhurst Celtic 19-11-2015 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 12670132)
Wow! That's a bold statement in the red spectrum; teaming a burnt orange chino with an aubergine pullover, sporting contrasting elbow patches - on a raging Ging' !

He looks like a fire.

sirdougie 19-11-2015 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12668301)
They should, yes



they look fine, pretty low key really (see the below picture)

http://i.imgur.com/dskblRf.jpg

Why is he using his MacBook when there is a perfectly good iMac there with a massive screen? Level 10 knobjockey.

JJ Hunsecker 19-11-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque (Post 12670148)
Taking the rubbish out to the bin at night in bare feet and treading in dog excrement.

People farting in the fresh food aisles in Asda in Long Eaton.

My bad, sorry.


(Not the fart, the other one).

Chocky 19-11-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirdougie (Post 12670196)
Why is he using his MacBook when there is a perfectly good iMac there with a massive screen? Level 10 knobjockey.

That's the special computer he uses to do ginger and orange things on.

Joe85 19-11-2015 11:33 PM

Induction Hobs, a form of middle class sorcery!

Skiddo 20-11-2015 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 12670122)
That fact that call centres are always "experiencing unusual heavy demand" so you end up on hold. Then when you do get through they ask you for the account number/reference number that you have already tapped in with tiny fingers on your phone or argued about with the computer " I did not understand please repeat" GET MORE STAFF YOU TIGHT FISTED BASTARDS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerIXcivHMM

kayjay 20-11-2015 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque (Post 12670148)
People farting in the fresh food aisles in Asda in Long Eaton.

I save mine for the frozen section

PhuketEagle 20-11-2015 05:02 AM

Same place - Asda, Long Eaton? Could be a place to avoid.

Worksop Palace 20-11-2015 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque (Post 12670148)
Taking the rubbish out to the bin at night in bare feet and treading in dog excrement.

People farting in the fresh food aisles in Asda in Long Eaton.

It's Long Eaton mate.

Isle of Wight 20-11-2015 09:59 AM

Eating half a Twirl, getting distracted by whining 12 year old, forgetting about the remaining one until looking for change and hour later and a hand now covered in melted chocolate. Followed by the diatribe from his mum regards how to clean the mess up.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 20-11-2015 10:06 AM

Having to wait till Monday night for Palace to play. Especially as we didn't play last weekend either.

For Paranoias 20-11-2015 12:50 PM

Total and utter dildos that write random numbers on banknotes.

Try and exchange them in some places abroad and they won't accept them.

What is the point ? Why do people do this ?

Wankers

cappuccinoeagle 20-11-2015 11:53 PM

Huey Lewis and The News why were they so successful?

Hedgehog 21-11-2015 03:46 AM

Another driving annoyance... I seem to have a lot of them.

Again an American version so please replace right with left.

People who are going to turn left and have a left turn lane and slow down and do not turn into the left hand turn lane until half way down it, and sort of creep into it with me stuck behind them... happens nearly every day.

Hate to say it, but inevitably they are women drivers!

mroakley9 21-11-2015 03:59 AM

1)The fact that there is a UCLA clothing shop near where I live in Sydney

2) The ****wits who buy UCLA branded clothing yet likely have never been to California

Hedgehog 21-11-2015 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12672784)
1)The fact that there is a UCLA clothing shop near where I live in Sydney

2) The ****wits who buy UCLA branded clothing yet likely have never been to California

The fact that (nearly) every dimwit in Los Angeles is a USC fan, when:
a) they could never afford to go to USC
b) if you could, you pays your fees you gets your B's....

Where I work is 90% UCS... when at a stretch they could/might be able to send their kids to UCLA.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 21-11-2015 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12672645)
Huey Lewis and The News why were they so successful?

It's just the Power of Love.

GorBlimey 21-11-2015 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12672645)
Huey Lewis and The News why were they so successful?

Presumably, that's the power of love.

Edit: how fecking annoying is it that you think you have a witty response to a post and then find someone has already beaten you to it?

Rhetorical question, it's infuriating!

Further edit: just remembered the thread title so this is something that annoys me!

PhuketEagle 21-11-2015 05:47 AM

Regularly collecting supermarket limited offer stamps for certain special gift products over a number of months only for the offer to expire just before you reach the minimum number of stamps required. I'm sure they do it on purpose.
As for Huey Lewis & The News, we all know people like bad News.

Palace Yankee 21-11-2015 05:57 AM

Life Itself.

The Ebert documentary, to clarify.

Nork1 21-11-2015 10:30 AM

Kevin Pietersen. It's over. Nobody cares about your opinion you whiney self interested prick. Please go away and take that odious **** Piers Morgan with you.

elgin eagle 21-11-2015 11:16 AM

Some Palace fans refusal to believe that the 'Premiership' ended in 2007.

Worksop Palace 21-11-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12672952)
Kevin Pietersen. It's over. Nobody cares about your opinion you whiney self interested prick. Please go away and take that odious **** Piers Morgan with you.

^^^^

Oli28 21-11-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12673001)
Some Palace fans refusal to believe that the 'Premiership' ended in 2007.

What's the difference?

elgin eagle 21-11-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oli28 (Post 12673010)
What's the difference?

Its just a name after all. Which reminds me, I must fill in my pools coupon for the Barclays League Division 1 fixtures next week. I missed the woman on Wednesday.

Jim Cannon 21-11-2015 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12673001)
Some Palace fans refusal to believe that the 'Premiership' ended in 2007.

Yes but then the "EPL" was invented by some:veryangry

Bintang 21-11-2015 12:47 PM

Sky presenter who kept saying "so-called Islamic state". He said it 4 times in one report. Just call it SCIS.

art malice 21-11-2015 12:56 PM

The new Bury chairman talking repeatedly about his 'passion' and the 'football club' and 'moving forward.

Fvck off

mroakley9 21-11-2015 02:27 PM

When you're trying to watch a performance, and even though you're the tallest person there, you still can't see because every ****wit and their dog is holding up their phones to film it rather than watch it

elgin eagle 21-11-2015 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 12673044)
Yes but then the "EPL" was invented by some:veryangry

God yeah, thats another one.

Chocky 21-11-2015 03:53 PM

Who does everyone think will go down to the Endsleigh League this season?

And who will win the Rumbelows Cup now that we are out?

PALACEWU 21-11-2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12673001)
Some Palace fans refusal to believe that the 'Premiership' ended in 2007.

Who gives a flying **** either way

Jim Cannon 21-11-2015 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12673302)
Who does everyone think will go down to the Endsleigh League this season?

And who will win the Rumbelows Cup now that we are out?

Rumbelows? Don't you mean the Milk Cup?

Chocky 21-11-2015 04:35 PM

The fact that 94.4827354% of programmes on the documentary section of Sky is about Hitler, his mates, 'The Nazis' or their Megastructures. Then every advert break showing the same trailers during every single break for more Hitler, his mates, 'The Nazis' or their Megastructures.

During Remembrance week they showed 462 different documentaries on the last year and downfall of Hitler and the Nazi 'empire'.

I made a documentary about the war once but I think I got away with it.

For Paranoias 21-11-2015 05:02 PM

Has Garth Crooks been mentioned yet ?

What a complete dickhead.

Anonymous 21-11-2015 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bintang (Post 12673069)
Sky presenter who kept saying "so-called Islamic state". He said it 4 times in one report. Just call it SCIS.


Why not just call them cock-mongers?

Anonymous 21-11-2015 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12673351)
The fact that 94.4827354% of programmes on the documentary section of Sky is about Hitler, his mates, 'The Nazis' or their Megastructures. Then every advert break showing the same trailers during every single break for more Hitler, his mates, 'The Nazis' or their Megastructures.

During Remembrance week they showed 462 different documentaries on the last year and downfall of Hitler and the Nazi 'empire'.

I made a documentary about the war once but I think I got away with it.


^^ when I worked at Telecity in 96 we knew the History channel as The Hitler Channel

elgin eagle 21-11-2015 05:18 PM

Kids who make the universal 'blow the horn driver' gesture when you go past, then moan about their ears hurting/bleeding when you go back the other way.

Fickle kids. No pleasing 'em.

Breaking rocks 21-11-2015 06:42 PM

:bash:
Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12673430)
Kids who make the universal 'blow the horn driver' gesture when you go past, then moan about their ears hurting/bleeding when you go back the other way.

Fickle kids. No pleasing 'em.

They'll be suing you in 30 years for trauma caused :)

elgin eagle 21-11-2015 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12673580)
:bash:

They'll be suing you in 30 years for trauma caused :)

:)

I'll be long deed.


Betting on Arsenal.

Breaking rocks 21-11-2015 07:33 PM

The build up/interviews/adverts for Klitschko v Fury.

My, how far Heavyweight boxing has fallen.

mroakley9 22-11-2015 01:47 AM

Just saw some pre-match footage of El Classico and saw something even more special than a half and half scarf: a half and half beanie. Not only was it a half and half beanie but it also stood like 30 cm off of his head. He could not have been more of a ****wit if he tried.

ExiledStirling 22-11-2015 09:49 AM

In wanting only a green pepper, having to buy it a packet with a red one and a yellow one.

When I want a tin of Tuna I do not have to buy it along with a tin of Salmon and a tin of sardines, so why with peppers?

Adlerhorst 22-11-2015 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12674141)
In wanting only a green pepper, having to buy it a packet with a red one and a yellow one.

When I want a tin of Tuna I do not have to buy it along with a tin of Salmon and a tin of sardines, so why with peppers?

solution: Greengrocer.

GorBlimey 22-11-2015 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12674141)
In wanting only a green pepper, having to buy it a packet with a red one and a yellow one.

When I want a tin of Tuna I do not have to buy it along with a tin of Salmon and a tin of sardines, so why with peppers?

Buy them singly from the display that pretty much every supermarket has?

:confused:

ExiledStirling 22-11-2015 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 12674147)
Buy them singly from the display that pretty much every supermarket has?

:confused:

Because not everyone does or they run out often (probably because they prioritise packaging them with a red and yellow one :grrr:)

ExiledStirling 22-11-2015 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 12674145)
solution: Greengrocer.

It is but not at 9 O clock at night

civil eagle 22-11-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12674141)
In wanting only a green pepper, having to buy it a packet with a red one and a yellow one.

When I want a tin of Tuna I do not have to buy it along with a tin of Salmon and a tin of sardines, so why with peppers?

Swap you, my daughter pretty much eats a pepper a day but doesn't like green ones so we end up with lots of green ones left over.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 22-11-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12674157)
It is but not at 9 O clock at night

If you went to West Croydon you would be able to buy a single green pepper at 3 in the morning. It's a bit of a drive from Scotland though.

ExiledStirling 22-11-2015 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by civil eagle (Post 12674240)
Swap you, my daughter pretty much eats a pepper a day but doesn't like green ones so we end up with lots of green ones left over.

Done deal. Next time I get to SP I will come armed with yellow and red peppers.

ExiledStirling 22-11-2015 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12674241)
If you went to West Croydon you would be able to buy a single green pepper at 3 in the morning. It's a bit of a drive from Scotland though.

Do they deliver?

civil eagle 22-11-2015 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12674257)
Done deal. Next time I get to SP I will come armed with yellow and red peppers.

I'll bring the green ones, do you think they will let you in with peppers? I know I once had a potato peeler confiscated before I was allowed to enter the ground

Breaking rocks 22-11-2015 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12674156)
Because not everyone does or they run out often (probably because they prioritise packaging them with a red and yellow one :grrr:)

Do what I saw an old dear doing and open the packet and take one out. She did it with a net of onions and a bag of spuds too! I did chuckle to myself.

Chocky 22-11-2015 04:12 PM

All this green pepper (red tomato) bollocks is reminding me of Ainsley Harriott. Which is another thing that annoys me.

Ainsley smug jolly false f*cker Harriott.

Worksop Palace 22-11-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by civil eagle (Post 12674240)
Swap you, my daughter pretty much eats a pepper a day but doesn't like green ones so we end up with lots of green ones left over.

Put the greens ones in a Caribbean prawn and potato curry. Splendid

Worksop Palace 22-11-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12674258)
Do they deliver?

No just chicken and pork

Bumtish

For Paranoias 22-11-2015 04:32 PM

That bloody 'der der der,der der der' music they insist on playing after every few legs of darts on tv.

Ffs. Stop it. Now.

ExiledStirling 22-11-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 12674555)
Put the greens ones in a Caribbean prawn and potato curry. Splendid

Oi!! I gotta a deal going on here so bugger off

Worksop Palace 22-11-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12674566)
Oi!! I gotta a deal going on here so bugger off

Soz matey

Also very good in a goulash

;)

ExiledStirling 22-11-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 12674571)
Soz matey

Also very good in a goulash

;)

Even better in Chili Con Carne, my reason for buying one in the first place (along with a red and yellow one :veryangry)

Chocky 22-11-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Paranoias (Post 12674561)
That bloody 'der der der,der der der' music they insist on playing after every few legs of darts on tv.

Ffs. Stop it. Now.

Even worse when they show the winning darts highlights on SSN.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.