CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Hedgehog 13-09-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14408969)
Reading a detective/murder crime novel, and the crime solves itself by either process of elimination or a suicide confession note. FFS... where is the detective work in that?

I just finished a P.D. James - Adam Dalgliesh book and this is exactly what happened.

At no time in the book did the crime(s) get solved, and they seemed to be closing in on the wrong person.

After I finished the book, I just had to say to myself, "What was that all about? it certainly wasn't AD solving the crime".

danpalace07 13-09-2018 07:13 PM

that awkward period between England games and the proper football coming back. Absolutely gagging for some Barclays right now

Terrace Bickle 13-09-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14425246)
People on trains who get offended when you sit on their bag.

People on trains.

Hedgehog 13-09-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14424921)
Smashing into a reindeer and losing both air horns, then having to do 20mph for an hour and a half.

There's something you don't hear on the Southern lines...

Hedgehog 13-09-2018 08:24 PM

Going to hit some golf balls on the local driving range (first time I've dug my clubs out for 15+ years) at 10:30 on a Thursday morning and finding the place swarming with people and no free mats.

Dosen't anybody work 9 to 5 Monday through Friday anymore?

elgin eagle 13-09-2018 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14425620)
There's something you don't hear on the Southern lines...

The speed must be familiar though. Didn't hit anything today apart from a few pigeons.

Dj 784 15-09-2018 10:23 PM

People who post rubbish on twitter and then boast about how many ‘bites’ they’ve got when people call them out

bubbs11 15-09-2018 11:15 PM

Psychics and mediums. Mrs Bubbs, her sister and friends are off to see John Edwards tonight. I mean, I can understand why the spectacle might be entertaining, but how do people still believe in this? It’s so bloody obvious how they do it.

ExiledStirling 15-09-2018 11:19 PM

Robbie Savage passionately sticking up for Zaha. :veryangry

I like having a pop at him for talking shit.

ExiledStirling 15-09-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 14428486)
Psychics and mediums. Mrs Bubbs, her sister and friends are off to see John Edwards tonight. I mean, I can understand why the spectacle might be entertaining, but how do people still believe in this? It’s so bloody obvious how they do it.

We even have the likes of Derren Brown doing exactly the same thing and telling everyone that it has nothing to do with psychic powers.

bubbs11 16-09-2018 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14428491)
We even have the likes of Derren Brown doing exactly the same thing and telling everyone that it has nothing to do with psychic powers.

He’s actually better than them!

Mrs Bubbs just got back and said it was mostly nonsense although Edwards was good at his craft.

Maidstoned Eagle 16-09-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 14428555)
He’s actually better than them!

Mrs Bubbs just got back and said it was mostly nonsense although Edwards was good at his craft.


Mr Mojo Risin 18-09-2018 08:21 AM

People who use the word "learnings". The right word is "lessons".

andyocpfc 18-09-2018 04:04 PM

Another one about social f—king media prats and responses to CPFC official posts.

CPFC wish Max a happy Birthday. Fine, done.

Next comes a load of people saying “Start him/play him FFS/give him start for present”. So now the media team choose the team do they?! Or perhaps, they report back to Roy and say “boss, this f—ker wants us to play Max so can you redo your team to accommodate”. FFS - what’s the point.

Anyhow, I’m calm again now.

1905 18-09-2018 04:16 PM

Other cyclists cycling side by side chatting on a one way or even worse a single two way single cycle lane like earlier, next time will just plough into you! :grrr:

thefox 18-09-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14430934)
Another one about social f—king media prats and responses to CPFC official posts.

CPFC wish Max a happy Birthday. Fine, done.

Next comes a load of people saying “Start him/play him FFS/give him start for present”. So now the media team choose the team do they?! Or perhaps, they report back to Roy and say “boss, this f—ker wants us to play Max so can you redo your team to accommodate”. FFS - what’s the point.

Anyhow, I’m calm again now.

I'm glad I wound you up today without even realizing. Now where's that 'things that make you happy' thread. :supergrin:

Richard 18-09-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1905 (Post 14430947)
Other cyclists cycling side by side chatting on a one way or even worse a single two way single cycle lane like earlier, next time will just plough into you! :grrr:

Don't get me started !

However, there is a different thread for you to vent your spleen on this subject ...

thefox 18-09-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard (Post 14430968)
Don't get me started !

However, there is a different thread for you to vent your spleen on this subject ...

Sssssshhhh. Don't let Maidstoned and Maz know about it.

Hedgehog 18-09-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1905 (Post 14430947)
Other cyclists cycling side by side chatting on a one way or even worse a single two way single cycle lane like earlier, next time will just plough into you! :grrr:

Where I live we are very fortunate to have dedicated bike paths that run along side the dry river bed. These paths are I would guess be about 10 feet wide including about 2 feet for pedestrians to walk in. That leaves two lanes of about 4 feet each for the cyclist in each direction.

Nothing pisses me off more than riding these paths and encountering 2 guys (or girls) coming towards me side by side with the outer one in my lane forcing me to move out of the center of the lane to the side. Inevitably they just sail on by like I'm invisible without even a twitch of recognition of me getting out of their way.

Wish I had the balls to play chicken with them...

the digger 18-09-2018 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1905 (Post 14430947)
Other cyclists

Saved you some typing

andyocpfc 18-09-2018 05:41 PM

Things that annoy you
 
Cyclists —— F—KING CYCLISTS!!! I’m having (well slight exaggeration, choosing more like) to stay in a hotel on Saturday night after the Palace game because of a poxy race that means they’re shutting half (slight exaggeration) of Sussex roads on Sunday. I can’t even get out of my road come 6am Sunday morning because of a load of poxy two wheeled f—kers. Roads are built for cars, not bikes!! Lots of people are in uproar near us. Bloody ridiculous to shut main roads because of a push bike.

Don’t tell me you’re included in that race too fox! [emoji6]

Stellavista 18-09-2018 05:43 PM

'The next level'.
F*ck off. It doesn't mean anything.

thefox 18-09-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14431005)
Cyclists —— F—KING CYCLISTS!!! I’m having (well slight exaggeration, choosing more like) to stay in a hotel on Saturday night after the Palace game because of a poxy race that means they’re shutting half (slight exaggeration) of Sussex roads on Sunday. I can’t even get out of my road come 6am Sunday morning because of a load of poxy two wheeled f—kers. Roads are built for cars, not bikes!! Lots of people are in uproar near us. Bloody ridiculous to shut main roads because of a push bike.

Don’t tell me you’re included in that race too fox! [emoji6]

I'm coming home especially for it.

If it's the London to Brighton I know what you mean.

Bipe 18-09-2018 07:19 PM

Yes we get a lot of cyclists round our way, which is predominantly relatively narrow country roads. I often encounter groups of them in all their gear when driving to the shops, they bunch up as if in the peloton of the Tour de France and seem affronted that you might actually want to overtake them and get on with your day. One of these days I will just drive behind them, about 6 inches from the rear rider's back wheel with headlights flashing just like the backup cars in the Tour.

And the word 'woke' is really starting to annoy me. Not when used in its original meaning obviously.

Maidstoned Eagle 18-09-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefox (Post 14430979)
Sssssshhhh. Don't let Maidstoned and Maz know about it.

Too late. :supergrin:

andyocpfc 18-09-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefox (Post 14431039)
I'm coming home especially for it.



If it's the London to Brighton I know what you mean.


Not London to Brighton.


It’s this one...can’t believe a load of bikes can shut a whole network of road down causing so much Agro to all around in the area - bastards!

However, gives my little daughter and I a chance to stay in a hotel for night which she thinks is fun. I’m half tempted to send to send them the bill and see what they say [emoji2].

https://www.velosouth.com/the-route/

1905 18-09-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14430985)
Where I live we are very fortunate to have dedicated bike paths that run along side the dry river bed. These paths are I would guess be about 10 feet wide including about 2 feet for pedestrians to walk in. That leaves two lanes of about 4 feet each for the cyclist in each direction.

Nothing pisses me off more than riding these paths and encountering 2 guys (or girls) coming towards me side by side with the outer one in my lane forcing me to move out of the center of the lane to the side. Inevitably they just sail on by like I'm invisible without even a twitch of recognition of me getting out of their way.

Wish I had the balls to play chicken with them...

Yeah i know what you mean. I love cycling to work and back everyday (over here though would not attempt back in London). We also have dedicated cycle lanes here, basically all over Copenhagen (where half the population commute by cycle everyday) The cycle lanes are raised up from the road and down from the pavement so works well from a safety perspective. But still get some annoying idiot cyclists/just like idiot car drivers/pedestrians) :supergrin:

cappuccinoeagle 18-09-2018 08:12 PM

This ad - Lloyds Bank By Your Side - feck off

Socrates 18-09-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14430985)
Where I live we are very fortunate to have dedicated bike paths that run along side the dry river bed. These paths are I would guess be about 10 feet wide including about 2 feet for pedestrians to walk in. That leaves two lanes of about 4 feet each for the cyclist in each direction.

Nothing pisses me off more than riding these paths and encountering 2 guys (or girls) coming towards me side by side with the outer one in my lane forcing me to move out of the center of the lane to the side. Inevitably they just sail on by like I'm invisible without even a twitch of recognition of me getting out of their way.

Wish I had the balls to play chicken with them...

Don’t they have a “Stand your ground “ in your state? Assert your second amendment rights!

Joe85 18-09-2018 09:01 PM

I’ve switched to BT Sport UHD 3 times in the last 15 minutes and been greeted with 5 minutes of Ads each time.

No wonder people pirate.

danpalace07 19-09-2018 03:38 AM

Liverpool not losing every match ever

stop being good you Kopite gimps

GorBlimey 19-09-2018 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14431007)
'The next level'.
F*ck off. It doesn't mean anything.

I suppose if you’re on an escalator then it does. :supergrin:

Football wise you’re right - utter bollocks.

I think the Clowns must be regretting their reaching the “next level”.

Hedgehog 19-09-2018 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socrates (Post 14431126)
Don’t they have a “Stand your ground “ in your state? Assert your second amendment rights!


Yes, and I could say from my hospital bed, “I stood my ground”....

thefox 19-09-2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14431286)
Tees, and I could say from my hospital bed, “I stood my ground”....

I've got a horrible image of obese Americans arses on saddles now. Thanks.

Stellavista 19-09-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipe (Post 14431055)

And the word 'woke' is really starting to annoy me. Not when used in its original meaning obviously.

Last night I read, in a Sunday supplement, '..a woke moment of gender fluidity'. I will now be hunting down the writer with a woke moment of excessive brutality in mind.

Stellavista 19-09-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14430985)

Nothing pisses me off more than riding these paths and encountering 2 guys (or girls) coming towards me side by side with the outer one in my lane forcing me to move out of the center of the lane to the side. Inevitably they just sail on by like I'm invisible without even a twitch of recognition of me getting out of their way.

Wish I had the balls to play chicken with them...

Cheese wire is your friend.

Richard 19-09-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14431005)
Cyclists —— F—KING CYCLISTS!!! I’m having (well slight exaggeration, choosing more like) to stay in a hotel on Saturday night after the Palace game because of a poxy race that means they’re shutting half (slight exaggeration) of Sussex roads on Sunday. I can’t even get out of my road come 6am Sunday morning because of a load of poxy two wheeled f—kers. Roads are built for cars, not bikes!! Lots of people are in uproar near us. Bloody ridiculous to shut main roads because of a push bike. [emoji6]

Seconded

Chillo 19-09-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 14431066)
Not London to Brighton.


It’s this one...can’t believe a load of bikes can shut a whole network of road down causing so much Agro to all around in the area - bastards!

However, gives my little daughter and I a chance to stay in a hotel for night which she thinks is fun. I’m half tempted to send to send them the bill and see what they say [emoji2].

https://www.velosouth.com/the-route/

I've driven my VW campervan around the Goodwood circuit. :p

Chillo 19-09-2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14431090)
This ad - Lloyds Bank By Your Side - feck off

All the bank ads, I shout at the TV - "pay our money back you crooks!"

Makes me feel much better. :lux:

Stellavista 19-09-2018 06:49 PM

Fragrance ads.

PhuketEagle 19-09-2018 08:07 PM

Theresa May's arse

Herr Colonpharter 19-09-2018 08:43 PM

SKY broadband's American family.

Tony Montana 19-09-2018 11:07 PM

People who blow into their paper to separate pages.

art malice 19-09-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14431090)
This ad - Lloyds Bank By Your Side - feck off

‘For the journey’

What, into the abyss, wankers?

Isle of Wight 20-09-2018 10:42 AM

Stores already having Christmas shite for sale

akinbiyifan 20-09-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14432361)
Stores already having Christmas shite for sale

People that say store instead of shop.

Isle of Wight 20-09-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akinbiyifan (Post 14432488)
People that say store instead of shop.

A shop is smaller than a store in my mind.

the digger 20-09-2018 06:32 PM

People who stand in a doorway, holding the door open so that the things the door was designed to keep out come in.

Said people not closing door properly behind them so said things continue to come in, and ignoring the situation until a member of staff rectify it.

the digger 20-09-2018 06:35 PM

People bringing their bikes into the pub.
a) did you not plan to chain it up before you left the house?
b) drunk-cycling is not an acceptable alternative to drink-driving

the digger 20-09-2018 06:36 PM

Enjoying having things to post on here.

the digger 20-09-2018 06:37 PM

People who ask you a question about something very specific, then tell you to stop going on about it

the digger 20-09-2018 06:39 PM

The potential for new legislation that will require all restaurants to document the calorie content of their dishes

Dobbo 20-09-2018 06:52 PM

Car insurers who send you a renewal price, but when you check them on Meerkat.com are £50 cheaper. Con artists :grrr:

the digger 20-09-2018 08:00 PM

The disgrace that Fuller's pubs have become. More specifically, The Half Moon in Herne Hill

Direwolf 20-09-2018 09:03 PM

Being sent a text by your GP surgery telling you who your designated GP is, who you will never be able to get an appointment with in a million years but will be fobbed off with anyone vaguely available at the time.

Having tests done at your GP surgery and then only being able to ring them them between 3 pm and 3.01 pm to get the results from someone on the front desk who hasn’t a clue what they mean and is reading them out in front of the attentive waiting room audience having already confirmed your name and date of birth.

Having to use the pharmacy at your GP surgery, which incidentally happen to be owned by the GP partners, and which then doesn’t stock the drug you are prescribed.

When said pharmacy doesn’t stock your prescribed drug and instead of giving you the prescription to go elsewhere rings the doctor to change your prescription to one they do have!

Having to mix with all those contagious people at your GP surgery when all you came in for was a blood pressure check. No wonder my bloody BP is high.

CriticalEagle 20-09-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14432894)
The disgrace that Fuller's pubs have become. More specifically, The Half Moon in Herne Hill

Same. Not just Fuller's and not just the Half Moon either :wallbash:

Polak 20-09-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14432568)
A shop is smaller than a store in my mind.

Yes, as in department store as opposed to shop.

strawberry mivi 20-09-2018 09:35 PM

James Dyson.
He isn't going to make any more large vacuums anymore.
Twat.

CP-RJW 20-09-2018 09:53 PM

Flatmates who can’t cook, and are seemingly unwilling to learn how.

the digger 20-09-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direwolf (Post 14432994)
Being sent a text by your GP surgery telling you who your designated GP is, who you will never be able to get an appointment with in a million years but will be fobbed off with anyone vaguely available at the time.

Having tests done at your GP surgery and then only being able to ring them them between 3 pm and 3.01 pm to get the results from someone on the front desk who hasn’t a clue what they mean and is reading them out in front of the attentive waiting room audience having already confirmed your name and date of birth.

Having to use the pharmacy at your GP surgery, which incidentally happen to be owned by the GP partners, and which then doesn’t stock the drug you are prescribed.

When said pharmacy doesn’t stock your prescribed drug and instead of giving you the prescription to go elsewhere rings the doctor to change your prescription to one they do have!

Having to mix with all those contagious people at your GP surgery when all you came in for was a blood pressure check. No wonder my bloody BP is high.

Don’t get me started on the frustrations in dealing with my streamlined, target driven, point of contact healthcare provider.

the digger 20-09-2018 10:12 PM

Commentators who seem to think English teams only need to turn up to win European ties and are unable to recognise the fact that English teams are “favourites” to win tournaments due to betting patterns, not in-depth analysis.

Stellavista 20-09-2018 10:12 PM

'I am planning to staircase in the future..' What the f*cking f*ck does that mean?

the digger 20-09-2018 10:14 PM

In addition, the notion that Arsenal and Chelsea are “favourites” to win the Europa league when the third placed Champions League teams will enter the tournament at the knockout stage.

the digger 20-09-2018 10:21 PM

Half empty football grounds for European games

the digger 20-09-2018 10:43 PM

People who walk past the bar on their way out of the pub and leave their empty glasses on the table.

Nicebitofgreen 20-09-2018 11:00 PM

Sports news readers who incorrectly pronounce the names of foreign teams during the broadcast.

elgin eagle 20-09-2018 11:03 PM

Taking a day off and the bloke doing my job hitting a tree and winning the trauma lottery. I didnt get feck all for my reindeer.

Adlerhorst 20-09-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433190)
Taking a day off and the bloke doing my job hitting a tree and winning the trauma lottery. I didnt get feck all for my reindeer.

Did you not even get any antlers? That’s poor

Fatboy 20-09-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433190)
Taking a day off and the bloke doing my job hitting a tree and winning the trauma lottery. I didnt get feck all for my reindeer.

Not even a steak or two ?

Socrates 20-09-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433190)
Taking a day off and the bloke doing my job hitting a tree and winning the trauma lottery. I didnt get feck all for my reindeer.

Leaving aside the matter of a reindeer on the tracks (although clearly it had no business being at large in Scotland) , how the feck did he hit a tree? Was he ambushed by mexican bandits or something?

Fatboy 20-09-2018 11:18 PM

It's a 'falling down' moment - but McDonalds and finishing serving breakfast at 10:30.

Nobody has ever said "Let's go for an early lunch" at 10:30 - but everyone's heard of 'All Day Breakfast'

Wankers - now where did I put my machine gun ?......

elgin eagle 20-09-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 14433194)
Did you not even get any antlers? That’s poor

I went back up two days later and the whole thing was gone. I think the p way picked it up and took it to the butchers. It must have been in bits, i hit it square on doing 85mph and went right over it. His tree did make a mess of the windscreen i suppose. Would have been a (more) weird birthday i guess but could have been on a beach now. Well after newcastle anyway.

elgin eagle 20-09-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socrates (Post 14433206)
Leaving aside the matter of a reindeer on the tracks (although clearly it had no business being at large in Scotland) , how the feck did he hit a tree? Was he ambushed by mexican bandits or something?

:D

It was mentally windy up here yesterday. The reindeer are everywhere on the highland line though. No predators i guess. Apart from trains.

whereEaglesFly 20-09-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14433113)
In addition, the notion that Arsenal and Chelsea are “favourites” to win the Europa league when the third placed Champions League teams will enter the tournament at the knockout stage.

Well they can't make teams who aren't in the Tournament yet favorites can they haha

ExiledStirling 20-09-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socrates (Post 14433206)
Was he ambushed by mexican bandits or something?

How Elgin dealt with Mexican bandits, in the days he had no hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHMuSA63eoA

Wolfnipplechips 20-09-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433210)
I went back up two days later and the whole thing was gone. I think the p way picked it up and took it to the butchers. It must have been in bits, i hit it square on doing 85mph and went right over it. His tree did make a mess of the windscreen i suppose. Would have been a (more) weird birthday i guess but could have been on a beach now. Well after newcastle anyway.

I had a similarly traumatic experience on the way to the gym yesterday.

After 32 years of driving I hit my first live animal. Car 1-0 Squirrel.

elgin eagle 20-09-2018 11:32 PM

:p

Bet he votes Corbyn and not some wishy washy centrist c*nt.

Les Butler 20-09-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433190)
I didnt get feck all for my reindeer.

If some of you get your gifts late this upcoming Christmas we know who to blame...

http://images-in.i.m.pic.centerblog.net/be517d60.gif

elgin eagle 20-09-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14433219)
I had a similarly traumatic experience on the way to the gym yesterday.

After 32 years of driving I hit my first live animal. Car 1-0 Squirrel.

As long as it was a yank grey one you're in the clear. Got to protect the reds.

elgin eagle 20-09-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 14433223)
If some of you get your gifts late this upcoming Christmas we know who to blame...

http://images-in.i.m.pic.centerblog.net/be517d60.gif

Musf spread. Cant jusf rep anyone when i feel like it like you.

ExiledStirling 20-09-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433222)
:p

Bet he votes Corbyn and not some wishy washy centrist c*nt.

I think there was a time when Alexis Sayle would have described Corbyn as a centrist c*nt :)

ExiledStirling 20-09-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433225)
Musf spread. Cant jusf rep anyone when i feel like it like you.

Why has Corbyn not addressed this total inequality?

elgin eagle 20-09-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14433226)
I think there was a time when Alexis Sayle would have described Corbyn as a centrist c*nt :)

Yeah true. Shows how far into wrongness we have moved.

elgin eagle 20-09-2018 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14433227)
Why has Corbyn not addressed this total inequality?

We all need to become mods. You volunteer then send me your login details.

ExiledStirling 20-09-2018 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433229)
We all need to become mods. You volunteer then send me your login details.

Lets both volunteer and start the revolution that ends the tyranny that allows Mods to rep whenever they can, a luxury not afforded to us plebs.

the digger 20-09-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly (Post 14433214)
Well they can't make teams who aren't in the Tournament yet favorites can they haha

Quite. The obsession with all things gambling leads to nonsensical analysis.

Isle of Wight 20-09-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry mivi (Post 14433049)
James Dyson.
He isn't going to make any more large vacuums anymore.
Twat.

I was told they are continuing to make them just not develop any new ones.

Blind_Eagle 20-09-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433190)
I didnt get feck all for my reindeer.

I’m surprised you haven’t got a custodial sentence, there’s only 150 reindeer in Scotland.

Actually there’s only 149 now. :)

Isle of Wight 21-09-2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14432894)
The disgrace that Fuller's pubs have become. More specifically, The Half Moon in Herne Hill

Had a pint in the Winston Churchill in Bayswater on Monday and it was lovely.:frown:

Les Butler 21-09-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14433231)
Lets both volunteer and start the revolution that ends the tyranny that allows Mods to rep whenever they can, a luxury not afforded to us plebs.

I repped you both for this :D

elgin eagle 21-09-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14433231)
Lets both volunteer and start the revolution that ends the tyranny that allows Mods to rep whenever they can, a luxury not afforded to us plebs.

Ive already volunteered but you have more chance than me as you agree with them occasionally.

ExiledStirling 21-09-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 14433253)
I repped you both for this :D

Must spread etc :veryangry

elgin eagle 21-09-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14433244)
I’m surprised you haven’t got a custodial sentence, there’s only 150 reindeer in Scotland.

Actually there’s only 149 now. :)

:D

I must see the same buggers all the time then. Especially in snowy season when they come down off the mountains looking for food. Theres definitely more than that. Nothing kills them.

elgin eagle 21-09-2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14433255)
Must spread etc :veryangry

Hes abusing his powers again. I dont know why we have taken this for 18 years.

ExiledStirling 21-09-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14433257)
Hes abusing his powers again. I dont know why we have taken this for 18 years.

Comrade Elgin we sent YOU out 18 years ago, I was sent in 10 years later to find out what the **** you were doing. You are useless as an infiltrator. You should have been head mod by now.

Siberia awaits.

elgin eagle 21-09-2018 12:34 AM

:p

Beautiful women, proper climate, free land from the Pres, whats not to like? Well the mossies i guess.

I'll watch your infiltration attempts from afar in my sauna. My interest in becoming a mod was purely vengeful. You have a far calmer demeanour, and can spell entryism. Even if you cant say eeeeaaggles properly.

Jonboy 21-09-2018 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polak (Post 14433028)
Yes, as in department store as opposed to shop.

In my part of the world a shop is where you make things (a workshop) and a store is a place to buy things other people have made.

Socrates 21-09-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14433216)
How Elgin dealt with Mexican bandits, in the days he had no hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHMuSA63eoA

Well played :p

Little Fozzie 21-09-2018 05:08 PM

When the company you're calling actually has some decent hold music, but their stupid robot voice keeps interrupting it every 20 seconds to thank me for my patience, and to suggest going online for more information

elgin eagle 22-09-2018 05:21 AM

This sleeper driver. Utter c*nt. Can only be deliberate. Can't get a minutes sleep. Wanker.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.