CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Richard 19-07-2019 07:05 PM

He's probably got contacts.

davech 19-07-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgetail (Post 14829173)
Some of us have milk allergies so I find the current fashion for veganism is really useful.

Not belittling that. Just pondering the legitimacy of their claim that a quarter of Britons drink it based on their minuscule sample. Do they know how many vegans/lactose intolerant people they asked in this sample? Just seems to be rather inadequate research. I have actually tried it myself, but didn't care for the taste.

Isle of Wight 19-07-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 14829088)
According to a bunch of market research geniuses called Mintel, a quarter of the UK is drinking Ersatz-Milk :D. Based an extensive sample of 2,000 people (yes, 2,000!), 33% of 18-24 year-olds drink it. More vegan lunacy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-49030175

What a load of dangerous, ill-founded tosh. Have they proved yet from their extensive research if it causes cancer, dementia, heart disease or anti-social behaviour?

Why? Itís far better for the environment. Itís supposedly better for health so why lunacy? I love milk, itís my Achilles heal, and drink at leat 4 pints a day but if others want to drink Oat milk then great.

davech 19-07-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14829296)
Why? It’s far better for the environment. It’s supposedly better for health so why lunacy? I love milk, it’s my Achilles heal, and drink at leat 4 pints a day but if others want to drink Oat milk then great.

Agreed. People are perfectly free to drink it (I don't like it). Again, what I am querying is the claim that 25% of all people are drinking it on a such a tiny sample. Surely this claim is misleading at best?

CP-RJW 19-07-2019 08:06 PM

Yeah, no way it’s as high as 25%, even amongst young people. There’s other non dairy milk options like almond milk.

Reps AJ 19-07-2019 11:43 PM

Do what now?

You have 4 pints of milk a day? :eek:

ceeby 19-07-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 14829229)
Not belittling that. Just pondering the legitimacy of their claim that a quarter of Britons drink it based on their minuscule sample. Do they know how many vegans/lactose intolerant people they asked in this sample? Just seems to be rather inadequate research. I have actually tried it myself, but didn't care for the taste.

I have no point to make on the drink Dave, but just to let you know that a sample of 2000 is enough of a sample to give a reasonably accurate sample of the UK population.

Isle of Wight 20-07-2019 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 14829873)
Do what now?

You have 4 pints of milk a day? :eek:

Yep at least. Iíve weaned myself down to skimmed but still go though a 2 litre bottle a day if Iím at home. If Iím traveling itís normally about two pints but got to be fresh milk not UHT. A bit of a challenge in certain places.

art malice 20-07-2019 12:12 AM

Bores who go 'it's going to be a looooooong season'.

You'd move away from them in the pub sharpish

Worksop Palace 20-07-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 14827239)
Colin Murray. You're on the BBC again mate, not Talksport. Try being a half-decent broadcaster rather than a smartarse dickhead.

He is absolutely shite (assume you are referring to him doing the golf on five live ?)

Embarrassing by the BBC as per usual

evvo111 20-07-2019 01:46 PM

Scottish women trying to be subtle


davech 20-07-2019 02:09 PM

"And now on BBC1, Eastenders".

Not on my telly it isn't! Instead of robbing the over-75s of their free licence, if they want to save money, they should axe that heap of shite.

And AND AND they are actually going to a 10th anniversary episode of f*ckin Miranda! Jesus wept!!! I want my licence money back.

Coastal Palace 20-07-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 14830468)
"And now on BBC1, Eastenders".

Not on my telly it isn't! Instead of robbing the over-75s of their free licence, if they want to save money, they should axe that heap of shite.

And AND AND they are actually going to a 10th anniversary episode of f*ckin Miranda! Jesus wept!!! I want my licence money back.

They'll probably follow that special up with a 30 minute best of Steven K Amos highlight reel.
What will they fill the other 29 minutes and 59 seconds with?

davech 20-07-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14830489)
They'll probably follow that special up with a 30 minute best of Steven K Amos highlight reel.
What will they fill the other 29 minutes and 59 seconds with?

Steven K Amos; also unfunny, but one of the best balanced blokes around - a chip on each shoulder :moo2:

chateauferret 20-07-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 14830468)
"And now on BBC1, Eastenders".

Not on my telly it isn't! Instead of robbing the over-75s of their free licence, if they want to save money, they should axe that heap of shite.

And AND AND they are actually going to a 10th anniversary episode of f*ckin Miranda! Jesus wept!!! I want my licence money back.

If I were the Governor General of the BBC the first thing I'd get rid of would be Alan Shearer and the second would be Gary Lineker.

Yoda 20-07-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chateauferret (Post 14830495)
If I were the Governor General of the BBC the first thing I'd get rid of would be Alan Shearer and the second would be Gary Lineker.

Whilst I agree theyíre overpaid, that adds up to about £2m.

Just another £748m to go to cover the over 75 licence, which is projected to reach a billion as the population ages.

Sick Bucket 20-07-2019 04:18 PM

Zoe Ball REALLY irritates the hell out of me, can't listen to her.

Coastal Palace 20-07-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick Bucket (Post 14830580)
Zoe Ball REALLY irritates the hell out of me, can't listen to her.

Errr who? errrr you errrr don't errrrr mean Zoe errrrr Ball errrr surely?

Reps AJ 20-07-2019 04:47 PM

Stupid threads in the transfer forum

mte103 20-07-2019 05:01 PM

Right wing politicians and leaders for whom it seems lying is part of their DNA: tens of thousands of square km of Amazon forest slashed daily in Brazil for cattle raising, as surveyed by his own government, and the President just denies it (on BBC today) for business reasons.

Maidstoned Eagle 20-07-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 14830618)
Stupid threads in the transfer forum

Surely not!

cappuccinoeagle 21-07-2019 09:41 PM

Programmes about celebrities ( often of the micro variety) travelling, the latest, Five Go Barging. Feck off!

PIE "N" MASH 21-07-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14831808)
Programmes about celebrities ( often of the micro variety) travelling, the latest, Five Go Barging. Feck off!

I do agree but think the 3 on the trawler were great.All 3 mucked in and did a great job in difficult surroundings.A job I could not do:p

ElwissAtMemphis 21-07-2019 11:18 PM

The ridiculous over-exposure of Romesh Ranganathan

We are currently being bombarded with trailers for the less than enticing The Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan on The BBC. This is on the tail of The Ranganation, Asian Provocateur and some bollocks where he went on holiday with his mother (comedians and their parents ... never seen that before) on the same channel.

And then over on Dave we've had Judge Romesh and a series of Taskmaster. Sky have blessed us with The Reluctant Landlord, a series of A League of their Own and some bollocks featuring him and Rob Beckett being unfunny. Not to mention incessant appearances on shows like QI, Mock The Week, 8 out of 10 Cats, Live at the Apollo etc etc etc

Kudos to his agent; he's clearly earning his commission but fecking hell. He's hardly an innovative comedy talent. Enough already. Is anybody out there a particular fan?

Little Fozzie 21-07-2019 11:51 PM

I think he's good, but yeah he is everywhere atm. Seems like a thing comedians do to cash in before people tire of their type of comedy. I remember Michael McIntyre and I think John Bishop being everywhere a few years ago.

chrisophiex 22-07-2019 09:13 AM

People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs.

Maidstoned Eagle 22-07-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 14832011)
People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs. People who write very interesting posts but refuse to use paragraphs.

This

Maz 22-07-2019 10:39 AM

People who don’t use full stops.

ebyeeckeagle 22-07-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 14831904)
Kudos to his agent; he's clearly earning his commission but fecking hell. He's hardly an innovative comedy talent. Enough already. Is anybody out there a particular fan?

Tbf, he jokes about filling the ethnic 'quota' all by himself, with a bit of the disabled slot too due to his eyesight.

There is a guy often with him, huge gleaming teeth - another mystery as to how he is always on. And that comedian with slight west country accent. He's always on and, yes, his mum too.

Maidstoned Eagle 22-07-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14832095)
People who donít use full stops.

This too

adrenalin john 22-07-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14832095)
People who donít use full stops.

Even on the ends of questions?

Maidstoned Eagle 22-07-2019 10:42 AM

Maybe

Maz 22-07-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrenalin john (Post 14832098)
Even on the ends of questions?


What's that dot under the tilde?

brighton_eagle 22-07-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14832111)
What's that dot under the tilde?

There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer to this!

art malice 22-07-2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14832111)
What's that dot under the tilde?

Is it a monster?

Is it a monster?

cappuccinoeagle 22-07-2019 11:34 PM

Fly Tippers - scum who should be parachuted over war torn Syria.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-49047042

bubbs11 22-07-2019 11:41 PM

Blokes wearing thick jackets in the summer.

Saw three blokes today while shopping, in quite a humid heat, wearing jackets that I would feel are suitable wearing during winter. All three of them fancied themselves and were clearly wearing them because they felt it looked cool.

NO IT DOESN’T YOU PONCY TWATS! Clearly you’ve bought them at a cut down price because they’re not in season, and think it somehow makes you look more attractive to the opposite sex. If they’re looking for dumb, superficial empty headed pricks that they can easily manipulate then I guess you’re onto a winner.

Hedgehog 23-07-2019 12:01 AM

Sort of along the same theme... why do lily white red haired people who have to walk around in floppy hats, Welders strength sun glasses, 100 SPF sun screen on their face making them look like Australian cricketers, wearing long sleeves UV protection T-shirts... complete with mini-me kids with the same affliction go to Hawaii for their holidays?

It's like someone who gets sea sick on the Woolwich Ferry thinking it would be a good idea to go on a cruise!

Wayne Andrews is God 23-07-2019 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14832957)
Sort of along the same theme... why do lily white red haired people who have to walk around in floppy hats, Welders strength sun glasses, 100 SPF sun screen on their face making them look like Australian cricketers, wearing long sleeves UV protection T-shirts... complete with mini-me kids with the same affliction go to Hawaii for their holidays?

It's like someone who gets sea sick on the Woolwich Ferry thinking it would be a good idea to go on a cruise!

Ginger people canít go to hot countries is the basis of what you are saying? Bit unfair...

Wayne Andrews is God 23-07-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALACEWU (Post 14829097)
It's called a white Americano.

Of just a coffee in 1998.

Hedgehog 23-07-2019 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14832980)
Ginger people canít go to hot countries is the basis of what you are saying? Bit unfair...

Not really saying that (Or not my intent). More that when you are looking for a place to go on holiday, surely things you should avoid (i.e. the sun in this case) should have an influence where you would be happiest or comfortable.

Admittedly it is mostly impossible to avoid the sun, even if you were to go to Manchester for your holiday.

I don't think a beach holiday in Hawaii would tick too many boxes... but hey, if they are OK with it, that is their prerogative. It just seems to irk me on their behalf! :)

Slimbloke'H' 23-07-2019 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14832938)
Fly Tippers - scum who should be parachuted over war torn Syria.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-49047042

Absolutely gets my vote!

KYLIE MINEAGLE 23-07-2019 05:00 AM

I would add people who leave shopping trolleys in the the street. Vermin

KYLIE MINEAGLE 23-07-2019 05:31 AM

Sorry .Vermin. Missed full stop.

bubbs11 23-07-2019 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE (Post 14833040)
I would add people who leave shopping trolleys in the the street. Vermin

Also, people that leave their litter in shopping trolleys so when you use it you have to remove it. Crisp packets, choc wrappers, used tissues...saw a banana skin in one yesterday. Lazy pricks.

Worksop Palace 23-07-2019 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 14833054)
Also, people that leave their litter in shopping trolleys so when you use it you have to remove it. Crisp packets, choc wrappers, used tissues...saw a banana skin in one yesterday. Lazy pricks.

Just monkeying around mate...

bubbs11 23-07-2019 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14832980)
Ginger people can’t go to hot countries is the basis of what you are saying? Bit unfair...

Think Trump has banned gingers from the west coast of the States.

And people call him a fool??

Selhurst Celtic 23-07-2019 10:10 AM

Pokemon cards. Day 2 of the school holidays, do I want a Pokemon battle again? No I f*cking don't. I don't understand it. I never win. It's a load of nonsense. Why hasn't it died out? Why didn't the Enola Gay have more atom bombs on board to wipe Japan from the map & save me from this complete bollocks.

Reps AJ 23-07-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 14833163)
Pokemon cards. Day 2 of the school holidays, do I want a Pokemon battle again? No I f*cking don't. I don't understand it. I never win. It's a load of nonsense. Why hasn't it died out? Why didn't the Enola Gay have more atom bombs on board to wipe Japan from the map & save me from this complete bollocks.

I think we live in the same house

Edit: Although I have my 6yo wanting to play, not WCB

Stavros 69 23-07-2019 11:28 AM

Having to carry my own shopping bags.
Paper straws

Stavros 69 23-07-2019 11:38 AM

People waiting to step on a bus to then try and find out their Oyster card.

People who pretend they didn’t know their Oyster card doesn’t have enough credit.

Maidstoned Eagle 23-07-2019 12:47 PM

My kids, lazy arsed little freeloading *****.

El Aguila 23-07-2019 01:06 PM

VTCs. Pootling along at 5 mph pretending they're not illegally angling for punters. 20,000 ******* Uber and Cabify licences they've handed out in Madrid in the last couple of years. *****.

Isle of Wight 23-07-2019 04:14 PM

Wankers that just want to stir up trouble

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49084466

art malice 23-07-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14833916)
Wankers that just want to stir up trouble

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49084466

How did they not get sick?

cappuccinoeagle 23-07-2019 07:08 PM

B Johnson- PM

dave_who_ru 23-07-2019 07:17 PM

People who can't queue properly at a bus stop. Didn't we all used to face the direction the bus was coming from!

Terrace Bickle 23-07-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14833922)
How did they not get sick?

They must have been very drunk surely.

Ardent Eagle Forever 23-07-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave_who_ru (Post 14834582)
People who can't queue properly at a bus stop. Didn't we all used to face the direction the bus was coming from!

Eejits who put their hand out to stop a bus at a compulsory stop.

Terrace Bickle 23-07-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stavros 69 (Post 14833253)
People waiting to step on a bus to then try and find out their Oyster card.

People who pretend they didnít know their Oyster card doesnít have enough credit.

Stopping right in front of the train station barriers to look is another practice of the lesser brained ****wit.

Salad_Burnet 23-07-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 14834611)
Eejits who put their hand out to stop a bus at a compulsory stop.

Oh dear, I think that's me.

I'm annoyed by people typing loudly because they want you to know that they're working. You're supposed to be working!

Also, people who keep their loud heavy and chunky bracelets or watches on, to bang about on the desk as they type. ******* take it off!

art malice 23-07-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 14834673)
Oh dear, I think that's me.

I do it too. I ain't trusting the driver not to shoot straight past me. It happened once (about 35 years ago) - never again.

cpfc@eastbourne 23-07-2019 08:11 PM

C units who think it's a good idea to have a bonfire on the hottest day of the year area completely covered in smoke as no breeze at all, complete tossers

Ardent Eagle Forever 23-07-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14834686)
I do it too. I ain't trusting the driver not to shoot straight past me. It happened once (about 35 years ago) - never again.

I've seen them go past even with the arm out.

Robson 24-07-2019 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpfc@eastbourne (Post 14834843)
C units who think it's a good idea to have a bonfire on the hottest day of the year area completely covered in smoke as no breeze at all, complete tossers

I agree with this, absolute scum.

CP-RJW 24-07-2019 03:11 PM

Thick bastards who genuinely argue that Hitler was a socialist

Icy 24-07-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle (Post 14832096)
Tbf, he jokes about filling the ethnic 'quota' all by himself, with a bit of the disabled slot too due to his eyesight.

There is a guy often with him, huge gleaming teeth - another mystery as to how he is always on. And that comedian with slight west country accent. He's always on and, yes, his mum too.

Russell Howard. No idea how that bumpkin gimp ever got himself a slot on TV, let alone as a comedian. At least Romesh is funny at times.

gold76 25-07-2019 01:11 PM

Boris Johnson and his smug gurning face
Boris Johnson's cabinet
Jeremy Corbyn's ineptitude
The heat
Jordan Ayew

Maidstoned Eagle 25-07-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 14836422)
Russell Howard. No idea how that bumpkin gimp ever got himself a slot on TV, let alone as a comedian. At least Romesh is funny at times.

I think he means that bloke with the irritating laugh and huge nashers, Rob Beckett.

ExiledStirling 25-07-2019 03:16 PM

Optimism being portrayed as a solution to overcoming realism.

Maidstoned Eagle 25-07-2019 03:17 PM

That "well I didnt know" becoming an excuse for my kids doing something stupid.

Pat of the Palace 25-07-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14833594)
My kids, lazy arsed little freeloading *****.

They ain't going to paint the house for you.

Joe85 25-07-2019 07:20 PM

The **** who last did my engine oil sump drain plug up.

I hope he dies.

Maidstoned Eagle 25-07-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace (Post 14838663)
They ain't going to paint the house for you.

My daughter spent 10 minutes with a roller and a wall........then the teenage shoulder slump started.

jjeagle 25-07-2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold76 (Post 14838235)
Boris Johnson and his smug gurning face
Boris Johnson's cabinet
Jeremy Corbyn's ineptitude
The heat
Jordan Ayew

To be pos repped when l get to a lap top although l am not to displeased with the Ayew signing but spot on with the rest of the post.

AddoWolz 25-07-2019 10:21 PM

BBC reporters telling us how fecking hot it is .

dannyb1 25-07-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AddoWolz (Post 14839065)
BBC reporters telling us how fecking hot it is .

Channel 5 doing a special on it, with Jeremy Vine.

GorBlimey 25-07-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AddoWolz (Post 14839065)
BBC reporters telling us how fecking hot it is .


The tossers yelling out "stop Brexit" while reporters are doing what they do.


F*ck off you attention-seeking twats.

KYLIE MINEAGLE 25-07-2019 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AddoWolz (Post 14839065)
BBC reporters telling us how fecking hot it is .

Phew ! What a scorcher. Have you had that headline yet in the Mirror.

Selhurst Celtic 26-07-2019 01:35 AM

Mosquitos. ****s.

cod 26-07-2019 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 14834611)
Eejits who put their hand out to stop a bus at a compulsory stop.

Why would that annoy you? Bus stops .... job done ...

little al 26-07-2019 07:12 AM

Easyjet today. I use them all the time, only ever had one delay of any worth. Get an email this morning, my flight today has been delayed by 2 hours which means I will miss my connection to my brothers stag weekend in Riga :(

Jim Cannon 26-07-2019 07:44 AM

Player plus cash deals for Zaha. Get fecked

Pat of the Palace 26-07-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14839230)
Easyjet today. I use them all the time, only ever had one delay of any worth. Get an email this morning, my flight today has been delayed by 2 hours which means I will miss my connection to my brothers stag weekend in Riga :(

Should've gone British airways. Bleeding foreigners can't be trusted.

Maidstoned Eagle 26-07-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace (Post 14839255)
Should've gone British airways. Bleeding foreigners can't be trusted.

Lots of poofs on easy Jet too

little al 26-07-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace (Post 14839255)
Should've gone British airways. Bleeding foreigners can't be trusted.

Should have just changed my hospital appointment and gone with the rest of them from Gatwick yesterday :(

Selhurst Celtic 26-07-2019 09:59 AM

Riga will be full of foreign types, al. You wouldn't want to be mixing with them at all so it's probably for the best. It's much better to stay here & surround yourself with your own gene pool.

Maidstoned Eagle 26-07-2019 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 14839324)
Riga will be full of foreign types, al. You wouldn't want to be mixing with them at all so it's probably for the best. It's much better to stay here & surround yourself with your own gene pool.

Perhaps he wanted to visit the holiday camp the Germans built there a while back.

biggus mickus 26-07-2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14839230)
Easyjet today. I use them all the time, only ever had one delay of any worth. Get an email this morning, my flight today has been delayed by 2 hours which means I will miss my connection to my brothers stag weekend in Riga :(

What a shame. They will be missing you.

little al 26-07-2019 02:44 PM

Love the fact you think I am a racist. I'm not. Anyway easyjet will get me to Luton on time, Wizzair are ******* me up now.

Selhurst Celtic 26-07-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14839826)
Love the fact you think I am a racist. I'm not.

You don't think races should mix, but you're not a racist? Okay.

Timbo 26-07-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace (Post 14839255)
Should've gone British Airways. Bleeding foreigners can't be trusted.

My son's BA flight back to Kingston this morning was also delayed by two hours...but no email though!

little al 26-07-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 14839864)
You don't think races should mix, but you're not a racist? Okay.

I think they should, but they don't, outside if work anyway. In the main, there are obviously exceptions.

Maidstoned Eagle 26-07-2019 03:10 PM

Whats that beeping noise?

biggus mickus 26-07-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14839826)
Love the fact you think I am a racist. I'm not. Anyway easyjet will get me to Luton on time, Wizzair are ******* me up now.

I don't blame Wiz.

little al 26-07-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14839881)
Whats that beeping noise?

You need to go back read all my posts, I'm not backtracking.

CK 26-07-2019 03:13 PM

Just walked into my local for a pint and the first thing I see is AWB playing in a wankers shirt in a replay of their tour match:(

Selhurst Celtic 26-07-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK (Post 14839896)
Just walked into my local for a pint and the first thing I see is AWB playing in a wankers shirt in a replay of their tour match:(

Yuck.

CK 26-07-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 14839903)
Yuck.

Oh! the beer/s is/are/will be fine:p

Selhurst Celtic 26-07-2019 03:43 PM

My first pint would have been launched at the screen. I'd enjoy the second one then.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.