CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Jim Cannon 31-12-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevek (Post 12732514)
Isn't Parcel force part of Royal Mail?

Yes

Yoda 31-12-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchboard (Post 12732494)
Every delivery company in this country Royal Mail aside, they are all ******* useless. Been sat in all day waiting for a delivery from B&Q (sent out with Parcel force on next day delivery) Not one bit of communication that it was even out for delivery today, just phoned up and been told it was attempted 2 hours ago and they couldn't get into the flat so ****ed off without even calling me or emailing to say failed delivery. After 30 minutes on the phone to B&Q I am told to pick it up from the Parcelforce depot an hour away or wait until Monday when I will be back in work and they will try again. It really isn't difficult.

And I will exclude Royal Mail from this rant because at least they leave a card to say they have been and have a pick up office local everywhere I have lived and I've never had a problem with them, touch wood.

Last Xmas we waited in hours for a courier delivery. Then received an email saying it had been delivered. Contacted them immediately and said it hadn't been delivered.

They then said they knocked and we weren't in. We replied, no you haven't cos we've been here all day and been listening out for you.

They then said it's been signed for. We replied, 'who signed for it, what does it say?'.

They then said 'oh, it hasn't been delivered, so we'll send you another one'.

No idea what happened to the first delivery because it never came, but the whole series of exchanges was v fishy and we reckon it went walkies somewhere in the chain.

Owngoal 31-12-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 12732528)
Last Xmas we waited in hours for a courier delivery. Then received an email saying it had been delivered. Contacted them and said it hadn't been delivered.

They then said they knocked and we weren't in. We replied, no you haven't cos we've been here all day and been listening out for you.

They then said it's been signed for. We replied, 'who signed for it, what does it say?'.

They then 'oh, it hasn't been delivered, so we'll send you another one'.

No idea what happened to the first delivery because it never came, but the whole series of exchanges was v fishy and we reckon it went walkies somewhere in the chain.

Had that with Yodel. They refused to show the signature and paypal would not refund even though the signature never was shown. It was a pair of fifty quid trainers from Sports Direct who are notorious for just ignoring customers. Complaints online showed it happened several times with SD and Yodel.

Away 31-12-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 12732432)
In the past, if I was attending a business meeting with someone that needed putting in their place, I would open with a bone crusher:D. But otherwise, your point stands

I guess that's the size of it. I just think, on what planet do you need to put me down? The one yesterday was actually a guest in my home.

'Mrs' A. said he was probably nervous (new boyfriend of friend who of course we knew as part of a couple for many years).

So I told her it was a gendered issue and she couldn't possibly understand. I think that's what I said. I was quite pissed by then.

switchboard 31-12-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevek (Post 12732514)
Isn't Parcel force part of Royal Mail?

:D haha well one could learn a lot from the other!

Terrace Bickle 31-12-2015 07:11 PM

Women , of a certain age it seems, snorting when they laugh...I've never met a man that does it, so is it an exclusively female thing?

Terrace Bickle 31-12-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchboard (Post 12732494)

And I will exclude Royal Mail from this rant because at least they leave a card to say they have been and have a pick up office local everywhere I have lived and I've never had a problem with them, touch wood.

Though some Royal Mail sorting staff are light fingered. We regularly received some of our children's birthday cards it little plastic bags as they had been opened in a vain search for cash.

Isle of Wight 31-12-2015 07:35 PM

Oversized mobility scooters. Why have one thats bigger than an old mini to get round in? Blocks the pavement, the supermarket aisles, shops just about everywhere. There seems to be more and more of the bloody things around. I expect they use the safety excuse in case they get in a crash, like certain car owners.

Ardent Eagle Forever 31-12-2015 07:38 PM

Firework displays at home.

Pat of the Palace 31-12-2015 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 12732687)
Firework displays at home.

I was at one for the millennium. The geezer had spent 15 grand on fireworks that lasted all of 10 minutes. Tosser.

Breaking rocks 31-12-2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever (Post 12732687)
Firework displays at home.

Fireworks are illegal where I live :)

Hedgehog 31-12-2015 09:16 PM

CNN (and probably FOX)

cappuccinoeagle 31-12-2015 09:23 PM

Dame feckin Barbara Windsor

hughff 31-12-2015 09:35 PM

All different companies of course but I also have trouble with couriers. Most of my street is a left turn from a major road but the part where I live is a right turn. However, it's also connected to a major road at the other end. Yet I frequently get couriers who say that the street doesn't go to my number. Use google maps, you freaks.

Smoz 31-12-2015 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 12731834)
Just watching Why sharks attack on Eden channel on Sky....its cos their *****!

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 12731843)
Some bloke crying about the fear after the attack... He has a scar on his arm.....Man up you Wanker go get a big **** arse gun and go shoot some of the ****ers! There's only one premium Hunter on this planet and its us!

Don't waste time with guns, send in the hippos to sort them out.

Smoz 31-12-2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12732843)
Dame feckin Barbara Windsor

A glaring example of nepotism.

Yoda 31-12-2015 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owngoal (Post 12732548)
Had that with Yodel. They refused to show the signature and paypal would not refund even though the signature never was shown. It was a pair of fifty quid trainers from Sports Direct who are notorious for just ignoring customers. Complaints online showed it happened several times with SD and Yodel.

So was it left at that, with you receiving no trainers and no refund?

I'd have kept pursuing that one on principle, otherwise they can rip off customers all the time.

Pat of the Palace 31-12-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoz (Post 12732867)
A glaring example of nepotism.

:-)

WLYWLYAWYPWF 01-01-2016 12:27 AM

The fact that no one has stabbed, shot or punched Kay Burley in the neck yet.

cappuccinoeagle 01-01-2016 12:31 AM

Tom Jones on Jools Hootenay

pallet 01-01-2016 01:46 AM

Some muppet at the BBC who things anyone wants to see Bryan Adams on telly anytime of the year let alone on New Year's Eve.

BERT'S HEAD 01-01-2016 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12733066)
Some muppet at the BBC who things anyone wants to see Bryan Adams on telly anytime of the year let alone on New Year's Eve.

The bit I endured he looked like a World War 2 spiv.

Owngoal 01-01-2016 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 12732869)
So was it left at that, with you receiving no trainers and no refund?

I'd have kept pursuing that one on principle, otherwise they can rip off customers all the time.

Eventually it was. As you can imagine I hate both companies with conviction and the PayPal protection is a joke. Oddly never had a problem with decent companies who use Yodel such as Nespresso as they would lose the contract.

Hedgehog 01-01-2016 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD (Post 12733071)
The bit I endured he looked like a World War 2 spiv.

There's only one WWII Spiv...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Beck-1973.png

Icy 01-01-2016 02:38 PM

Hangovers

danpalace07 01-01-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owngoal (Post 12732548)
Had that with Yodel. They refused to show the signature and paypal would not refund even though the signature never was shown. It was a pair of fifty quid trainers from Sports Direct who are notorious for just ignoring customers. Complaints online showed it happened several times with SD and Yodel.

Yodel are shithouse

ChiswickEagle 01-01-2016 03:48 PM

People who over stay their welcome on New Years Day.

Nork1 01-01-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12733612)
Yodel are shithouse

Can't disagree with that. I've never had a good experience with them from non-delivery on agreed days to lying about trying to deliver parcels. Shambles of a company.

http://36.media.tumblr.com/104505f47...67qro1_500.jpg

pallet 01-01-2016 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle (Post 12733663)
People who over stay their welcome on New Years Day.

Had a whole house of the barstards.

mrgins 02-01-2016 03:51 PM

New Years eve

Adlerhorst 02-01-2016 04:04 PM

BT. Have faults with the landline and broadband. But if they come out and cannot find a fault at their end they'll charge me 129.

This is idiotic. It is cheaper for me to ditch them and go with Virgin.

wedgetail 02-01-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 12735040)
BT. Have faults with the landline and broadband. But if they come out and cannot find a fault at their end they'll charge me 129.

This is idiotic. It is cheaper for me to ditch them and go with Virgin.

Virgin have the worst customer support in the universe. Surely you could afford Zen.

Chocky 02-01-2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 12732528)
Last Xmas we waited in hours for a courier delivery

But the very next day you gave it away.

strolling bones 02-01-2016 06:01 PM

Garth crooks .. Makes me spit feathers !

Chocky 02-01-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strolling bones (Post 12735260)
Garth crooks .. Makes me spit feathers !

He is nothing but a gay Malteser.

in-exile 02-01-2016 06:34 PM

Kebab shops that put Cheese on your burger when you asked for no Cheese!
Grilled meat in a bun few onions little bit of ketchup, job done! Why the **** would I want shity plastic pretend cheese on it!
Dumb twats! Yes that's you Marmaris kebab shop you *****!

strolling bones 02-01-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12735320)
He is nothing but a gay Malteser.

I thought he looks like one of the aliens in starship troopers .. But if they have gay ones then ill happily go with that ..

spunky 03-01-2016 12:04 AM

People who insist on quoting the original post in a thread, It's just not ******* necessary, stop doing it

thereichstuff 03-01-2016 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunky (Post 12735852)
People who insist on quoting the original post in a thread, It's just not ******* necessary, stop doing it

Ok.

chav_hater 03-01-2016 12:08 AM

Europeans on the Tube and the escalators. Keep your kissing and touching to yourselves you ******* peasants.

Breaking rocks 03-01-2016 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thereichstuff (Post 12735854)
Ok.

:D

oops!

JJ 03-01-2016 05:36 AM

The Lift Moron.

Very large shopping centre. We had to wait quite a while before a lift came, we got in on level 1, to go down to the car park at level 4. We had a flat bed trolley of heavy shelving, so had no option but to get the lift.

Mad woman gets in the lift the same time, also with a full trolley, and says to us in a very indignant voice "I can't remember where I've parked my car - I've got no idea where it is - so I'm going to press every button!" and that she did.

Did she think we'd hold the lift for her on each floor while she got out and had a look round for her car or something? FFS! :veryangry

JJ 03-01-2016 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12735151)
But the very next day you gave it away.

This year, to save them from tears, they're shopping from somewhere better.

Jim Cannon 03-01-2016 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav_hater (Post 12735857)
Europeans on the Tube and the escalators. Keep your kissing and touching to yourselves you ******* peasants.

And stand on the ******* right, do not **** about at the ticket barriers - you have the same ******* things at home ffs

GorBlimey 03-01-2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 12736103)
And stand on the ******* right, do not **** about at the ticket barriers - you have the same ******* things at home ffs

Not if you're visiting from Cuba. :confused:

mroakley9 03-01-2016 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ (Post 12736099)
The Lift Moron.

Very large shopping centre. We had to wait quite a while before a lift came, we got in on level 1, to go down to the car park at level 4. We had a flat bed trolley of heavy shelving, so had no option but to get the lift.

Mad woman gets in the lift the same time, also with a full trolley, and says to us in a very indignant voice "I can't remember where I've parked my car - I've got no idea where it is - so I'm going to press every button!" and that she did.

Did she think we'd hold the lift for her on each floor while she got out and had a look round for her car or something? FFS! :veryangry

I don't generally condone violence, but in this case it would have been well deserved.

Dorking .Eagle 03-01-2016 08:46 AM

Back pain :(

WLYWLYAWYPWF 03-01-2016 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 12736126)
Back pain :(

It's awfully annoying isn't it!! Have been waking up with chronic UPPER back pain the last week or so. It's like I've taken a hiding with a baseball bat. God knows what it is. Leaves me alone after I'm up and about for a few hours.

cantspell 03-01-2016 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12736129)
It's awfully annoying isn't it!! Have been waking up with chronic UPPER back pain the last week or so. It's like I've taken a hiding with a baseball bat. God knows what it is. Leaves me alone after I'm up and about for a few hours.


How old is your mattress?

in-exile 03-01-2016 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantspell (Post 12736130)
How old is your mattress?

He sleeps in his car! :bash:

WLYWLYAWYPWF 03-01-2016 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantspell (Post 12736130)
How old is your mattress?

Not old and it's memory foam. I've had a bad chest infection over Christmas so wonder whether it is linked as I've been coughing incessantly at times especially at night.

spunky 03-01-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thereichstuff (Post 12735854)
Ok.

This isn't my problem, I'm talking about those people who will quote post #1 in a thread, which is often long just to say "yes, I agree" or something similar quoting someone's reply to that is fine just not the entire original post

Stellavista 03-01-2016 11:33 AM

The c*nt who put his Christmas tree in the recycling cage WITH the baubles.

henryhallandhisbasque 03-01-2016 11:47 AM

People that hang filled up poo bags on branches of trees which blow off and fall on your head on very windy days in rural locations.

elgin eagle 03-01-2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque (Post 12736380)
People that hang filled up poo bags on branches of trees which blow off and fall on your head on very windy days in rural locations.

Yeah, that sounds pretty annoying. Responsible to take the poo bag in the first place, not so responsible to play russian roulette with it.

Having shit in your eye for days on end. Can't get it out.

Jim Cannon 03-01-2016 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GorBlimey (Post 12736106)
Not if you're visiting from Cuba. :confused:

Poster was talking about europeans

the drexciyan 03-01-2016 12:44 PM

More generally: central London tourists. Seems like they pack up their brain into their oversized backpacks and wander around in a daze, blocking all exits like fukkwitted morons.

the drexciyan 03-01-2016 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 12736126)
Back pain :(

A major bummer. Worst feeling i had was 'walking' down the street like a 90 yo man after a slipped disc. Frustrating and annoying.

Yoda 03-01-2016 05:40 PM

Couple sitting in my row this season, never arrive on time.

Arrive as match kicks off, leave to the bar on 40 mins, back from bar when the match is on 56 mins (pies in their hands) and left at 81 mins.

FFS, we're here to watch football, can't you devote 90 mins to that once a fortnight and be less anxious to fill your stomachs.

Our row has little leg space, so it is literally an arse ache to get up 3-4 times per match to let them into the middle. They do apologise, but somehow that's even more annoying.

Worksop Palace 03-01-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 12737720)
Couple sitting in my row this season, never arrive on time.

Arrive as match kicks off, leave to the bar on 40 mins, back from bar when the match is on 56 mins (pies in their hands) and left at 81 mins.

FFS, we're here to watch football, can't you devote 90 mins to that once a fortnight and be less anxious to fill your stomachs.

Our row has little leg space, so it is literally an arse ache to get up 3-4 times per match to let them into the middle. They do apologise, but somehow that's even more annoying.

I presume you have advised them of your ire ?

RobertCPFC 03-01-2016 06:36 PM

Getting told when I got in from the game this afternoon that I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning.

For Paranoias 03-01-2016 06:42 PM

Fraizer Campbell

danpalace07 03-01-2016 07:01 PM

having a banging headache while watching the scaffs in the away end gloat today

Jim Cannon 03-01-2016 07:30 PM

Chelsea fans in the main stand. Particularly the huge fat **** in the tracksuit in the gents at half time. Hope he got chucked out later with some others, typical Chelsea prick

dleaves 03-01-2016 07:51 PM

A "Palace fan" filming the Chelsea players walking off at the end of the game.....wtf

SeanPalace84 03-01-2016 08:02 PM

Chelsea fans abusing the Family end....when is something going to be done. People bring their kids in the Family end to watch football not be abused.

SeanPalace84 03-01-2016 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dleaves (Post 12738179)
A "Palace fan" filming the Chelsea players walking off at the end of the game.....wtf

What a wanker.

arabian eagle 03-01-2016 08:09 PM

The ref today. Be consistent

cappuccinoeagle 03-01-2016 08:10 PM

Kevin Friend

Chocky 03-01-2016 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ (Post 12736100)
This year, to save them from tears, they're shopping from somewhere better.

Brilliant. :lux::lux:

RobertCPFC 04-01-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertCPFC (Post 12737953)
Getting told when I got in from the game this afternoon that I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning.

Next moan ...

Having to spend 45 to have someone look in your mouth and then another 48 to see the Hygienist tomorrow.

glenn.f 04-01-2016 12:57 PM

Attempting find the page number of a thread on Android is a pain in the arse, i must spend half of my time pressing the wrong one or getting no repsonse from a touchscreen.

Yoda 04-01-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertCPFC (Post 12739241)
Next moan ...

Having to spend 45 to have someone look in your mouth and then another 48 to see the Hygienist tomorrow.

Consider joining something like Denplan, so you spread the cost?

One of my teeth cracked last week, but dentist's shut for 8 days. Not in agony, but it's awkward to eat and wobbly.

Rang early this morning and couldn't get an appt till Thursday. Found that a bit poor...can understand them shutting for over a week but they should have kept more appts available today and tomorrow to enable them to squeeze in the inevitable flurry of patients who were ringing this morning.

I'm sure the previous guy would have seen me sooner.

glenn.f 04-01-2016 03:02 PM

Bloody seal bags for cat food, spent 3 days attempting to seal the bag after feeding puss. Still not got it sealed since the first time i opened. Sodding great bag as well.

Chocky 04-01-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 12739566)
Bloody seal bags for cat food, spent 3 days attempting to seal the bag after feeding puss. Still not got it sealed since the first time i opened. Sodding great bag as well.

Serves you right for having a f*cking c*nting cat. Don't come on here moaning. Your own fault.

pallet 04-01-2016 05:01 PM

Automated phone lines, when you do get through to someone they ask you all the same bloody questions again anyway.

smileysmith 04-01-2016 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12739793)
Automated phone lines, when you do get through to someone they ask you all the same bloody questions again anyway.

This a lot. :grrr:

strawberry mivi 04-01-2016 10:17 PM

Sharing the house with 3 women, trying to find the shampoo in the shower- 8 bottles with tiny writing.
Note to self, in-shower moisturiser doesn't work on your hair.

jobiinthelastmi 04-01-2016 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12739772)
Serves you right for having a f*cking c*nting cat. Don't come on here moaning. Your own fault.

The truth :p

glenn.f 04-01-2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12739772)
Serves you right for having a f*cking c*nting cat. Don't come on here moaning. Your own fault.

:D:D worse it ain't even my cat, its the neighbours mouser.

For Paranoias 05-01-2016 05:31 AM

'Tuneage'.

Ffs.😡😡😡😡

mroakley9 05-01-2016 07:35 AM

The ****wit(s) that invented the phrases 'touch base' and 'going forward'.

And due to fan requests I'm also adding in the phrases 'reach out' and 'closure'.

Fatboy 05-01-2016 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 12739566)
Bloody seal bags for cat food, spent 3 days attempting to seal the bag after feeding puss. Still not got it sealed since the first time i opened. Sodding great bag as well.

Put the cat in the bag with the food - problem sorted.:p

henryhallandhisbasque 05-01-2016 08:34 AM

Couples splitting their shopping into separate sales of fiddly items on self-scan checkouts, activating the red assistance light on each swipe, then producing a load of smelly looking, creased vouchers that the machine won't accept as your life ticks slowly away behind them.

CT_Palace 05-01-2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12740681)
The ****wit(s) that invented the phrases 'touch base' and 'going forward'.

can I add "reach out" to that?

Oddjob 05-01-2016 11:08 AM

People using the phrase 'making memories' on the Facebook

People on the Facebook

Facebook

art malice 05-01-2016 11:09 AM

People who say 'bad day at the office' and 'move on'. Fvck off.

ebyeeckeagle 05-01-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 12740882)
People who say 'bad day at the office' and 'move on'. Fvck off.

I'd avoid any further Pardew interviews if I were you.

chrisophiex 05-01-2016 11:15 AM

Skin on a cup of coffee....disgusting !

art malice 05-01-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle (Post 12740885)
I'd avoid any further Pardew interviews if I were you.

Ha yeah though he probably just wants the interview over with as emotions run high and it's a convenient cliche. No excuse for supporters, unless they are in a hurry on the internet and want their post over with as quickly as possible. In which case they should maybe forget all about it, log off and 'move on' themselves.

Breaking rocks 05-01-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12739793)
Automated phone lines, when you do get through to someone they ask you all the same bloody questions again anyway.

Yes. Just a way to let them state they answer all calls within 10 seconds or similar bullshit.

Breaking rocks 05-01-2016 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12740681)
The ****wit(s) that invented the phrases 'touch base' and 'going forward'.

Can I add 'closure' as in 'getting closure'.

chrisophiex 05-01-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12740928)
Can I add 'closure' as in 'getting closure'.

Yes, I'll let you square that circle.

mroakley9 05-01-2016 12:10 PM

'Could/Would/Should of'

Trilby 05-01-2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 12737720)
Couple sitting in my row this season, never arrive on time.

Arrive as match kicks off, leave to the bar on 40 mins, back from bar when the match is on 56 mins (pies in their hands) and left at 81 mins.

FFS, we're here to watch football, can't you devote 90 mins to that once a fortnight and be less anxious to fill your stomachs.

Our row has little leg space, so it is literally an arse ache to get up 3-4 times per match to let them into the middle. They do apologise, but somehow that's even more annoying.

On the other hand, big lad sits on the end seat in our row in Block H. Have to walk past him at least twice a match as he doesn't leave his seat at half time. Sometimes more if he's at the ground early.
Always looks SUPER PISSED OFF when I apologetically squeeze past.
You sit on the end of the row, mate, you must have assumed this might happen a few times when you ordered the effing season ticket!!

stinky 05-01-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trilby (Post 12741040)
On the other hand, big lad sits on the end seat in our row in Block H. Have to walk past him at least twice a match as he doesn't leave his seat at half time. Sometimes more if he's at the ground early.
Always looks SUPER PISSED OFF when I apologetically squeeze past.
You sit on the end of the row, mate, you must have assumed this might happen a few times when you ordered the effing season ticket!!

He's probably pissed off with Dunbar.

Maidstoned Eagle 05-01-2016 01:09 PM

Twits

Jordan's Jacket 05-01-2016 01:14 PM

Brits on holiday. Germans on holiday, Russians on holiday. Actually, people on holiday

sirdougie 05-01-2016 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket (Post 12741140)
Brits on holiday. Germans on holiday, Russians on holiday. Actually, people on holiday

people

OxtedBob 05-01-2016 01:26 PM

Range Rover Drivers!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.