CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

ExiledStirling 18-06-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick Bucket (Post 14297953)
Mark ******* Lawrenson, the miserable, whingy, whiny tosser, draining all the joy and excitement out of every game he commentates on.

This

Purepalace 18-06-2018 07:09 PM

Hitting the name of the thread starter instead of the thread itself. Apologies to all. I'm really not that nosey.

Martin H 18-06-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purepalace (Post 14297981)
Hitting the name of the thread starter instead of the thread itself. Apologies to all. I'm really not that nosey.

Yeah, ditto.

Do it all the time, especially on my phone. Fat fingered wotsit that I am :(

Stuart2017 18-06-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14297584)
Hardly any outlet selling a bog-standard ham or cheese roll anymore. I don't want it in a baguette. I'm not f*cking French.

(London) Victoria - the cheese shop near the Southern train platforms does the best proper cheese rolls. Decent price as well.

little al 18-06-2018 07:59 PM

The DVLA

PIE "N" MASH 18-06-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14297584)
Hardly any outlet selling a bog-standard ham or cheese roll anymore. I don't want it in a baguette. I'm not f*cking French.

Behind the bar at Lakeside Hammers(speedway)were plenty of the crusty variety Friday night.Didn't try one as i'd had a sausage and onion baguette just moments before:love:
So there are outlets out there:cool:

cappuccinoeagle 18-06-2018 11:17 PM

Shearer- I’ve probably posted this before

elgin eagle 18-06-2018 11:22 PM

Pious England supporters on the BBS. Are we not all English and allowed to be objective with our praise/criticism? Obviously not with some people.

Wolfnipplechips 18-06-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14299082)
Pious England supporters on the BBS. Are we not all English and allowed to be objective with our praise/criticism? Obviously not with some people.

I thought you were half Jock and half Russian?

And bald.

Son of Ron 18-06-2018 11:25 PM

West ******* Ham

elgin eagle 18-06-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14299085)
I thought you were half Jock and half Russian?

And bald.

You think it the way some go on :) 100% English me as you know. With a full head of hair on the way eventually. I just find the better-supporter-than-thou feckwits really irritating. Its like you arent allowed to say we scraped by when we did.

Wolfnipplechips 18-06-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14299096)
You think it the way some go on :) 100% English me as you know. With a full head of hair on the way eventually. I just find the better-supporter-than-thou feckwits really irritating. Its like you arent allowed to say we scraped by when we did.

What would you know? No commitment to the game. :angel:

I thought we played really well for 20 minutes and did ok for the rest of the first half when we were robbed of a couple of penalties that even Clusterf*ck would have given us.

Second half we were poor but showed some grit to get over the line.

elgin eagle 18-06-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14299102)
What would you know? No commitment to the game. :angel:

I thought we played really well for 20 minutes and did ok for the rest of the first half when we were robbed of a couple of penalties that even Clusterf*ck would have given us.

Second half we were poor but showed some grit to get over the line.

Yeah, we watched the same game.

Did laugh at some of the russophobes strawmen explanations though. They are having a bad time of it, bless em.

Selhurst Celtic 19-06-2018 12:06 AM

Nathe.

glenn.f 19-06-2018 12:28 AM

That clicking sound a cat does just before it's about to bring up a furball or worse his dinner. Especially when it results in you leaping into action and losing half a bag of chilli Doritos across the living room floor.

firesign 19-06-2018 02:10 PM

People who put a double space after a full stop - and who then get arsey when you change them to single spaces.

weltklasse 19-06-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick Bucket (Post 14297953)
Mark ******* Lawrenson, the miserable, whingy, whiny tosser, draining all the joy and excitement out of every game he commentates on.

Hes a big leggy tosser.

nathe 19-06-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 14299146)
Nathe.

Love you x [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Snikt5 19-06-2018 04:44 PM

Going to the ATM to get £40 for the England game and then walking off before collecting the money. I had hoped for someone honest to hand it in but it doesn't get away from the fact that I'm a Pratt.

sirdougie 19-06-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firesign (Post 14299617)
People who put a double space after a full stop - and who then get arsey when you change them to single spaces.

:rage:

smileysmith 19-06-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firesign (Post 14299617)

Debatable issue.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a8337646.html

Hedgehog 19-06-2018 05:06 PM

When you buy something on line, and then get inundated with adverts for pretty much the same product.

Case in point, I ordered a storage shed, it came, I was happy. Now I get adverts from the same company for similar storage sheds... why would I be in the market for another one?

PALACEWU 19-06-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14299938)
When you buy something on line, and then get inundated with adverts for pretty much the same product.

Case in point, I ordered a storage shed, it came, I was happy. Now I get adverts from the same company for similar storage sheds... why would I be in the market for another one?

Yes. Bought my wife a jacket for her birthday 2 weeks ago, same thing, ladies jackets all up in my grill.

Bryan 19-06-2018 05:14 PM

VAR

thefox 19-06-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weltklasse (Post 14299637)
Hes a big leggy tosser.

Nathe ?

Pub Idol 19-06-2018 05:35 PM

Piers Morgan talking about football - Granted he is annoying in general but he is clearly not a football person.

PIE "N" MASH 19-06-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snikt5 (Post 14299910)
Going to the ATM to get £40 for the England game and then walking off before collecting the money. I had hoped for someone honest to hand it in but it doesn't get away from the fact that I'm a Pratt.

There is a short time limit that the cash sits in the slot,if not taken it is reclaimed by the ATM(mainstream one at any rate)Give ya bank a call and see if this has happened,only know cos the female did it and got her money back after a week:p

Maidstoned Eagle 19-06-2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Click on some of the links on the Trainers thread, next thing you know there is ads for those very trainers all over the place.

Snikt5 19-06-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 14299993)
There is a short time limit that the cash sits in the slot,if not taken it is reclaimed by the ATM(mainstream one at any rate)Give ya bank a call and see if this has happened,only know cos the female did it and got her money back after a week:p

Thanks, will find out

Tony Montana 19-06-2018 07:53 PM

overly long train announcements. This guy won't shut up

Olympian2 19-06-2018 07:59 PM

I might have already said this - when I open the bathroom cabinet and all sorts of shit tumbles out onto the floor because my wife shoves everything in there and closes the cabinet quickly, knowing full well that the next time I open it, I’ll get buried by a ton of cotton wool, veruca cream, toothpaste & Calpol sachets....

PIE "N" MASH 19-06-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 14300180)
overly long train announcements. This guy won't shut up

Is the train going to
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch.
And that my friend is a real place:p

thefox 19-06-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 14300193)
Is the train going to
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch.
And that my friend is a real place:p

could be worse...

https://youtu.be/pE2goCPGC2Q

Maidstoned Eagle 19-06-2018 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 14300187)
I might have already said this - when I open the bathroom cabinet and all sorts of shit tumbles out onto the floor because my wife shoves everything in there and closes the cabinet quickly, knowing full well that the next time I open it, I’ll get buried by a ton of cotton wool, veruca cream, toothpaste & Calpol sachets....

Leave it all on the floor

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 19-06-2018 09:06 PM

Quote:

Did you know that adverts on Sky are adjusted that way too? Quite likely you get different ones to the person living next door. Ask yourself, when did you last see an advert not for something similar to what you already buy or might buy? Or, if so minded, spend a few days googling things outside your 'demographic' no see how long it takes to affect the ad content.
Straight after my lad went to Uni we stopped getting Xbox ads and other such things that young people do. When my phone was due out of contract, plenty of phone ads.
What is spooky is when ads start to match your text message content. We don't have Alexa and all that gubbins but I do suspect that phones listen for key words too

Ardent Eagle Forever 19-06-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Is her name Sandra? My wife does that.

Wolfnipplechips 19-06-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Funnily enough, there’s a bloke I know who’s nickname is “two sheds” ... on the basis that if you’ve got a shed he’s got two. :D

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 19-06-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14300337)
Funnily enough, there’s a bloke I know who’s nickname is “two sheds” ... on the basis that if you’ve got a shed he’s got two. :D

We had a version of that where I worked, with a bloke known as Eleven-erife
If you'd been to Tenerife ......

Hedgehog 20-06-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14300337)

Les Butler?

Polish Pete 20-06-2018 12:12 AM

Polish Football Team

Hedgehog 20-06-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14300020)
Click on some of the links on the Trainers thread, next thing you know there is ads for those very trainers all over the place.

I was looking at new Jeeps the other day, now Jeeps are popping up everywhere in the ads on webs sites.

In other news... I just got back from riding my bike along the ocean from Venice to Santa Monica, and it appears the craze this summer is electric scooters... it was like those midges at the England game yesterday!

What is frustrating is some are just fast enough to make them tough to overtake, and at the same time I was overtaken by some of them. Amazing how fast they are, and not one person wearing a helmet. There was a thing on TV the other day about Santa Monica thinking about what they can do about this new phenomenon.

Not the place to be for a serious bike ride. Too many tourist all over the bike path on these things.

Blind_Eagle 20-06-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14298078)
The DVLA

HTF can someone who doesn’t even drive be pissed off with the DVLA? :supergrin:

Blind_Eagle 20-06-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

This with balls on.

I wonder when retailers will realise that their paid for targeted audience is frequently delivered to an audience who have already purchased the product they sell.

Hpalace 20-06-2018 01:02 AM

Quote:

You have it easy mate. Try the same technique in the kitchen with pots, pans and the most venemous toe killers - pan lids. A pot is dodgeable but a pot lid following it is just ******* guaranteed to **** you off.

Cpfcbob 20-06-2018 01:05 AM

The way most of you are blinkered to the fact that we are all SO controlled 247 by big brother. You only have to look at the demonisation of Russia when two supposed spies were poisoned here in the UK. It hit the headlines for a week, not minutes, nor hour or even days, but for weeks.
Yet if you looked at all news outlets this arvo, you'd seen MASSIVE headlines, sprawled across all papers, EXPLOSION AT LONDON TUBE.
Try to find it now, you cant, it's gone! Because it wasn't a terror bomb, the elite has deleted the story.
Ask yourselves 'whos really controlling you?

foresthillbilly 20-06-2018 05:14 AM

Piers Morgan. On TV

Up his own arse

Saw 3 seconds of him yesterday, and that was enough to fuel a lifetime of hatred

foresthillbilly 20-06-2018 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpfcbob (Post 14300466)
The way most of you are blinkered to the fact that we are all SO controlled 247 by big brother. You only have to look at the demonisation of Russia when two supposed spies were poisoned here in the UK. It hit the headlines for a week, not minutes, nor hour or even days, but for weeks.
Yet if you looked at all news outlets this arvo, you'd seen MASSIVE headlines, sprawled across all papers, EXPLOSION AT LONDON TUBE.
Try to find it now, you cant, it's gone! Because it wasn't a terror bomb, the elite has deleted the story.

Citizen Kane was before its time

Joe85 20-06-2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Five injured at Southgate? It’s all over the news still.

Perhaps they’re just after you.

Cpfcbob 20-06-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14300542)
Five injured at Southgate? It’s all over the news still.

Perhaps they’re just after you.

no, it's not, and let's see where it is in two weeks. Russian spy story made front page headlines for over two weeks.

If the tube explosion was a terror attack there would be mass demonisation of Muslims again. Instead, the story has virtually disappeared. It's happening same every time.

Little Fozzie 20-06-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpfcbob (Post 14300561)
no, it's not, and let's see where it is in two weeks. Russian spy story made front page headlines for over two weeks.

If the tube explosion was a terror attack there would be mass demonisation of Muslims again. Instead, the story has virtually disappeared. It's happening same every time.

So you think that a battery short circuiting is just as news worthy as a terrorist attack?

I kind of see where you are coming from with what is given prominence in the media over other things, but being a pretentious, condescending, ott div about it doesn't help anyone.

Little Fozzie 20-06-2018 09:36 AM

People who try to ruin the thread with politics or other shit.

Cpfcbob 20-06-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Fozzie (Post 14300595)
People who try to ruin the thread with politics or other shit.

SHEEP:
ʃiːp/
noun
used with reference to people who are too easily influenced or led.
"party members should not follow their leader like sheep"

Worksop Palace 20-06-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Let it all out Bob lad. Let it all out

Reps AJ 20-06-2018 10:12 AM

Quote:

Just had a look at the BBC website and its on the front page.

Or am I just seeing what they have implanted in my head to trick me into thinking everything is ok

simplex 20-06-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Are you saying the Russina were ordered to take out Southgate to scupper our World cup dreams but got it all wrong

Pub Idol 20-06-2018 10:48 AM

Vaping. Really winds me up! I thought it was a good idea at first... ie help people give up smoking etc But all you see is these divs with there silly bong type bits of plastic blowing this weird coloured shit air over the place thinking they actually look sophisticated. ******* morons. Not to mention at work where they all hangout out the smoking shelter hour after hour. Bloody loads of them doing it! Absolute twats the lot of them!

Joe85 20-06-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Yes it is:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Southgate+explosion

Let's get this right though.

A battery explodes injuring 5.
A failed assassination attempt putting 2 Spy's into a coma due to the use of a radioactive poison.
A Terrorist Attack

You think all 3 should get the same amount of media coverage?

Do you honestly think if all three were headline articles on website for the 1 day that they would get the same amount of clicks?

elgin eagle 20-06-2018 10:58 AM

Darts Bob.

The Norwoodsman 20-06-2018 11:00 AM

Conspiracy Loons.

In the olden days they used to have to go to weird conventions or meetings in the upstairs rooms of pubs to discuss whatever irrational bollocks has got them all overexcited. Now thanks to the bloody internet they’re frigging everywhere.

Even if my every thought word and deed was being controlled by The Man*/Global Elite*/The Illuminati* it would still be infinitely preferable to being called a Sheeple and patronised within an inch of my ******* life life by people with literally zero grasp of how human beings operate on a basic level and who seem to be under the misapprehension that they’re the next ******* Buddha on back of watching a couple of badly made videos on Youtube.

Jesus wept.

*The Jews
*The Jews
*Yep it’s the Jews again

Little Fozzie 20-06-2018 03:12 PM

Wankers with whistles in the crowd at football

SA Eagle 20-06-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Are you referring to the Explosion at London Tube story that is currently on the BBC homepage, or another one that has been hidden somewhere?

Maidstoned Eagle 20-06-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 14301055)
Are you referring to the Explosion at London Tube story that is currently on the BBC homepage, or another one that has been hidden somewhere?

The other one.

weltklasse 20-06-2018 04:23 PM

i think the bomb went off in Cpfcboob's head. Elgin probably planted it so he could pick up a few more hair follicles.

elgin eagle 20-06-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weltklasse (Post 14301108)
i think the bomb went off in Cpfcboob's head. Elgin probably planted it so he could pick up a few more hair follicles.

Dont need any more. Look like an aging Mo Salah as it is. You leave cpfcbob alone ya bullying feckwit.

thefox 20-06-2018 06:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpfcbob (Post 14300613)
SHEEP:
ʃiːp/
noun
used with reference to people who are too easily influenced or led.
"party members should not follow their leader like sheep"

Pistol Knight 20-06-2018 06:59 PM

Another thread taken over by bullshit

Maidstoned Eagle 20-06-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Knight (Post 14301364)
Another thread taken over by bullshit

Sheepshit

TopKnot 20-06-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Norwoodsman (Post 14300675)
Conspiracy Loons.

In the olden days they used to have to go to weird conventions or meetings in the upstairs rooms of pubs to discuss whatever irrational bollocks has got them all overexcited. Now thanks to the bloody internet they’re frigging everywhere.

Even if my every thought word and deed was being controlled by The Man*/Global Elite*/The Illuminati* it would still be infinitely preferable to being called a Sheeple and patronised within an inch of my ******* life life by people with literally zero grasp of how human beings operate on a basic level and who seem to be under the misapprehension that they’re the next ******* Buddha on back of watching a couple of badly made videos on Youtube.

Jesus wept.

*The Jews
*The Jews
*Yep it’s the Jews again

Not only that but in the old days, the conspiracy theories were generally of the amusing aliens/lizard people variety. Nowadays you have weirdos harassing the parents of murdered children because they think they are actors, or far-right gun nuts trying to blame the jews, or simpletons who think their opinions on vaccinations and flat earth matter in the face of actual indisputable scientific proof.

Its all gone a bit shit.

Salad_Burnet 20-06-2018 07:32 PM

I'm annoyed by England's new found acceptance and appreciation of the media. All that darts crap and pictures of Dele Ali's puggy face in a dance-off with Raheem Stirling. I can't stand it. I was half hoping England would lose the other day and make the love-in turn sour. Fat chance of that for at least a fortnight now.

Until then, more pictures of Kyle Walker, who looks like a Walt Disney lion, sitting on a pink inflatable in his kegs. Great.

Tony Montana 20-06-2018 07:53 PM

people who say bless you to random strangers sneezes

elgin eagle 20-06-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 14301433)
people who say bless you to random strangers sneezes

If you have hay fever you can tell the protestants from the catholics up here with a simple sneeze at work.

Pistol Knight 20-06-2018 08:37 PM

Prius Drivers

ceeby 20-06-2018 09:05 PM

Honda Jazz drivers

Purepalace 20-06-2018 09:09 PM

Magpies.

Blind_Eagle 20-06-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14301388)
Sheepshit

In Sussex it’s called sheep troddles, Biggus will probably confirm.

Never heard the term used anywhere outside Sussex.

Maidstoned Eagle 20-06-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14301570)
In Sussex it’s called sheep troddles, Biggus will probably confirm.

Never heard the term used anywhere outside Sussex.

Biggus speaks a load of troddles

cappuccinoeagle 20-06-2018 11:24 PM

Glenn Hoddle- enough said
ITV World Cup pundits, why the need for four? Quality over quantity please.

Panther 20-06-2018 11:29 PM

The font used on the back of players’ shirts at the world Cup.

Blind_Eagle 20-06-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14301775)
Biggus speaks a load of troddles

:D

Isle of Wight 21-06-2018 09:55 AM

That I cant seem to get the "Front Page" of the BBS with the latest threads on the left and news stories in the middle. God know what I'm doing wrong.

Maidstoned Eagle 21-06-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14302004)
That I cant seem to get the "Front Page" of the BBS with the latest threads on the left and news stories in the middle. God know what I'm doing wrong.

You need to tab select the hyphen button then Ctrl alt del four times and press f5 4 times.

Prince Phillip 21-06-2018 11:46 AM

Must've been mentioned before, but a seasonal re-submission for wearing sunglasses on the tube. C'mon, put your toys away for 10 mins, you're supposed to be an adult.

Isle of Wight 21-06-2018 11:47 AM

That was the first thing i tried. I also tried the "swearing at the PC" technique but that failed as well.

Maidstoned Eagle 21-06-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14302205)
That was the first thing i tried. I also tried the "swearing at the PC" technique but that failed as well.

Message Dave

smileysmith 21-06-2018 12:05 PM

:D

Isle of Wight 21-06-2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14302212)
Message Dave

Again did that and he was all very nice about it and said he couldn't understand it either but would try his best to solve my problem but to no avail at the moment.

nathe 21-06-2018 01:57 PM

Noisey eaters

dannyb1 21-06-2018 03:55 PM

Not an annoyance yet but I can see it going that way, VAR decisions being asked for by members of the crowd doing silly TV impressions like they were playing charades.

Please to good god lets not see this in the stands here.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 21-06-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyb1 (Post 14302575)
Not an annoyance yet but I can see it going that way, VAR decisions being asked for by members of the crowd doing silly TV impressions like they were playing charades.

That should carry a banning order.

PALACEWU 21-06-2018 04:04 PM

I missed why no home page, how so?

Maidstoned Eagle 21-06-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14302219)
Again did that and he was all very nice about it and said he couldn't understand it either but would try his best to solve my problem but to no avail at the moment.

I would message him several times a day to remind him, he's very forgetful.

Stellavista 21-06-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALACEWU (Post 14302590)
I missed why no home page, how so?

It annoys me that anyone sees it as a problem.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 21-06-2018 08:39 PM

Drippy sad wankers who start mowing their lawn when one of the most eagerly anticipated World Cup group games is on. If his mower wasn't so loud he would have heard me shout c*nt as I slammed the window shut.

Wayne Andrews is God 22-06-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14290166)
Which group because there are some mind numbingly backward ones out there?

CPFC Forever I think it was.

robcmitchell 22-06-2018 08:43 AM

Evra's bowtie.

sirdougie 22-06-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robcmitchell (Post 14303573)
Evra's bowtie.

The ITV punditry lineup. All Man U wankers

Hector 22-06-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyb1 (Post 14302575)

Australian fans were singing "V..A..R.." yesterday!

Selhurst Celtic 22-06-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robcmitchell (Post 14303573)
Evra's bowtie.

He's raided Kevin Campbell's dressing room I reckon.

He looked like an usher at Colin Jackson's civil ceremony.

CP-RJW 22-06-2018 04:27 PM

Tennis crowds. Too Waspy for words.

cpfc@eastbourne 22-06-2018 06:23 PM

Tired after work at the end of a long week and everything is annoying me