CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

ExiledStirling 08-07-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14326226)
Should sterilise the *****. (Not the Eastern Europeans).

I do not know if there is a sad tale behind why, so without having dig at him, you will be comforted to know that despite years of happy marriage there are no sprogs.

elgin eagle 08-07-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14326240)
I do not know if there is a sad tale behind why, so without having dig at him, you will be comforted to know that despite years of happy marriage there are no sprogs.

Thats good. Sadly i suspect other similar feckwits with the same mindset to pass down will still be able to breed. Copiously usually, unfortunately for the world.

PIE "N" MASH 08-07-2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14326233)
People using my username in common parlance.

I do apologise me ole flower,in future I shall use the term excavator:p:p

strawberry mivi 08-07-2018 02:45 PM

Trying to dismantle a toilet to identify if it has a leak and not having any type of spanner that fits the nuts.
Then going out to buy a socket set finding that Screwfix don't have the one you want, only one that might work.
Getting back home to find that it doesn't work.
Is there a leak or is it a weird condensation issue - who knows?

Maidstoned Eagle 08-07-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14326222)
As for Russophobes does this count Paul? From someone from Alloa and its surrounds and on my FB friends list, who posted this yesterday;

I rang Rentokil and said, "At first there was only a couple but soon the ****ers had invaded the whole street. And the smell ... it's just unbearable"
He said, "Rats?"
I said, "No ... Eastern Europeans"

He is a Rangers fan.

Have you moved to Coney Hall?

ExiledStirling 08-07-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14326455)
Have you moved to Coney Hall?

:supergrin:

Bryan 08-07-2018 03:32 PM

The current use of the word “Smarts” in advertising

elgin eagle 08-07-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry mivi (Post 14326410)
Trying to dismantle a toilet to identify if it has a leak and not having any type of spanner that fits the nuts.
Then going out to buy a socket set finding that Screwfix don't have the one you want, only one that might work.

Is it fully shutting off after you flush and it fills back up? Sometimes they get a bit of crap in the joint or the ball leaks. Not real crap you understand.

Maidstoned Eagle 08-07-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Maybe someone's pissing on the floor and not telling you.

Worksop Palace 08-07-2018 04:01 PM

If all else fails, nip up to Scotchland as I’m sure Elgs will have several eBay bogs in his garage

elgin eagle 08-07-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14326490)
If all else fails, nip up to Scotchland as I’m sure Elgs will have several eBay bogs in his garage

Garages ;)

Skintagain 08-07-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

It's never condensation, my only tip is never disconnect the pan unless you have a new doughnut washer.

Dj 784 08-07-2018 05:12 PM

The queuing system in sports direct

Timbo 08-07-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skintagain (Post 14326493)
It's never condensation, my only tip is never disconnect the pan unless you have a new doughnut washer.

In case he gets hungry?

cantspell 08-07-2018 06:22 PM

Things that annoy you

Got this Scottish guy at work and had to work yesterday- ad today. He loves sending out negative stories about England fans so I’ve had 2004 hooligans in Croydon - the ikea story so was at work today and about half and hour before I left., I said guess what Gary and he said what so repeated again so he asked me again and so I said it’s coming home - rest of office pissed themselves & he wasn’t happy. [emoji23]

FORZA SELHURST 08-07-2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skintagain (Post 14326493)

You got one of those japanese toilets skinty?

the digger 08-07-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 14326292)
I do apologise me ole flower,in future I shall use the term excavator:p:p

Thank you.

the digger 08-07-2018 08:13 PM

Companies that advertise the fact that they offer customers their statutory rights, as though they're a selling point.

gossip girl 08-07-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantspell (Post 14326570)
I said guess what Gary and he said what so repeated again so he asked me again and so I said it’s coming home - rest of office pissed themselves

You sound like quite the raconteur.

Maz 08-07-2018 08:25 PM

:D

cappuccinoeagle 08-07-2018 09:19 PM

Chavvy types with no shirts on, often with grim tattoos and necking tins of crap lager.
Most of the banks, who give their finger to the general public by relentlessly closing branches, and their friends,the government , who gormlessly let it happen.

little al 08-07-2018 09:33 PM

Being asked, EVERY BLOODY time, on iplayer etc if I am over 16/18 and if I want to set up parental controls. No I don't, which is why I haven't. There are only two people in here, both adults.

the digger 09-07-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14326706)
Being asked, EVERY BLOODY time, on iplayer etc if I am over 16/18 and if I want to set up parental controls. No I don't, which is why I haven't. There are only two people in here, both adults.

Maybe it's a height thing, I never get asked :p

Hedgehog 10-07-2018 02:52 AM

Trying to buy a new car and having to deal with car salesmen.

After all these years, they haven't changed their script, or tactics. I hate the process with passion - it should be an enjoyable experience, not akin to getting a colonoscopy, which frankly I prefer!

StonePenge 10-07-2018 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14328476)

After all these years, they haven't changed their script, or tactics. I hate the process with passion - it should be an enjoyable experience, not akin to getting a colonoscopy, which frankly I prefer!

At least with a colonoscopy there is an anaesthetic involved - if you’re smart.

Flappy Chicken 10-07-2018 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StonePenge (Post 14328477)

And a good prep kit!

Hedgehog 10-07-2018 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StonePenge (Post 14328477)

Either car salesmen or a gastroenterologist... they are both out to shaft you. :eek:

Adlerhorst 10-07-2018 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14328476)

Does carwow or something similar not exist in the states? Reverse auction, takes a lot of the pain out of the process.

Hedgehog 10-07-2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 14328494)
Does carwow or something similar not exist in the states? Reverse auction, takes a lot of the pain out of the process.

I don’t believe so, but getting the price and vehicle you want is not the issue really. I want to test drive the cars, check them out etc.. to do this you have to go to a dealership and deal with salesmen, who are incapable of letting you do just that, but start pushing the, “What would it take for you to get this car today”, “We have a special on extended warranties”, “Today is the last day of the July 4th sale”, “Let me introduce you to my manager”, “Can we sit down and go over the numbers” etc., etc..

Only got another 4 cars I want to test dive!

wighteagle 10-07-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 14328494)

Drivethedeal over here are brilliant, better than carwow. I've used them 4 times. That is the best way to avoid car salesmen and you get the car delivered to your door. There must be something similar over there. A great way to make car salesmen extinct which is what they should be along with estate agents.

SE5eagle 10-07-2018 06:45 PM

'Home ripening' fruit.

Isn't ripe, has a random ten second window when it must be ripe (caveat: will be unseen by the human eye) and then it's f'king rotten.

Unmitigated pony.

Nostrils 10-07-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SE5eagle (Post 14329266)
'Home ripening' fruit.

Isn't ripe, has a random ten second window when it must be ripe (caveat: will be unseen by the human eye) and then it's f'king rotten.

Unmitigated pony.

Avacados - rock hard, then before you know it, mushy.

little al 10-07-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14328496)
I don’t believe so, but getting the price and vehicle you want is not the issue really. I want to test drive the cars, check them out etc.. to do this you have to go to a dealership and deal with salesmen, who are incapable of letting you do just that, but start pushing the, “What would it take for you to get this car today”, “We have a special on extended warranties”, “Today is the last day of the July 4th sale”, “Let me introduce you to my manager”, “Can we sit down and go over the numbers” etc., etc..

I want to buy a car, not be sold one, try selling and I will spend my money elsewhere.

cranesparkeagle 10-07-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14325436)
Martin Keown co commentating - talks too much
Alan Shearer's punditry - mundane
Delli Alli scoring - wish he hadn't scored, wish it had been Sterling

Can I just add Chris Suttons attempts to imitatate Talk Shits Adrian Durham and render 5 live commentaries on the world cup impossible for me to listen to.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 10-07-2018 09:07 PM

Shutl and Hermes. Sh'thouses.

Hedgehog 10-07-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14329353)
I want to buy a car, not be sold one, try selling and I will spend my money elsewhere.

That's a very good way to put it.

Maidstoned Eagle 10-07-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14329662)
That's a very good way to put it.

Just go for the V8

Joe85 11-07-2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14328496)

It’s always good to go in with a figure you want to spend in your head. Tell them that figure off the bat and do not be ashamed of it, when you say it, say it like you mean it. Then, sit back and let them do all the work trying to get close to it.

Hedgehog 11-07-2018 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14329962)
It’s always good to go in with a figure you want to spend in your head. Tell them that figure off the bat and do not be ashamed of it, when you say it, say it like you mean it. Then, sit back and let them do all the work trying to get close to it.

Thanks to the Internet and various Apps you can pretty much walk in with the price you want to pay. This worked out great when we got my wife's car about 4 years ago. My problem is I don't really know what I want, so am having to do the rounds trying all these different vehicles like frigging Goldilocks.

Oh... and had the obligatory follow-up message on my phone this afternoon... "Pleasure meeting you, blah blah, just following up to see if you had any additional questions, blah blah, hope to talk to you soon, blah blah..."

To be honest, I feel for the young man, he was telling me about how he came out of the army, the hours he puts in, wife and kids etc. (and no he wasn't telling a sob story). He's just a gofer doing the grunt work. If I wanted the car you get handed over the the dreaded Financial Manager.... which is akin to a meeting with the Mafia Don!

Hedgehog 11-07-2018 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14329948)
Just go for the V8

A bit too much juice for my liking...

https://www.myamericanmarket.com/184...able-juice.jpg

StonePenge 11-07-2018 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flappy Chicken (Post 14328482)
And a good prep kit!

Just add tequila...

elgin eagle 11-07-2018 07:53 AM

4 Attachment(s)
The feckwittery of human beings. This place has been a ghost town for nearly 45 years.

Must have been noisy when that lift shaft gave way.

the digger 11-07-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14330051)
Thanks to the Internet and various Apps you can pretty much walk in with the price you want to pay. This worked out great when we got my wife's car about 4 years ago. My problem is I don't really know what I want, so am having to do the rounds trying all these different vehicles like frigging Goldilocks.

Oh... and had the obligatory follow-up message on my phone this afternoon... "Pleasure meeting you, blah blah, just following up to see if you had any additional questions, blah blah, hope to talk to you soon, blah blah..."

To be honest, I feel for the young man, he was telling me about how he came out of the army, the hours he puts in, wife and kids etc. (and no he wasn't telling a sob story). He's just a gofer doing the grunt work. If I wanted the car you get handed over the the dreaded Financial Manager.... which is akin to a meeting with the Mafia Don!

In which case, walk in and tell them that you have no intention of buying today but want to do a test drive. State explicitly that any aggressive sales tactics will immediately put you off buying

the digger 11-07-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wighteagle (Post 14328497)
Drivethedeal over here are brilliant, better than carwow. I've used them 4 times. That is the best way to avoid car salesmen and you get the car delivered to your door. There must be something similar over there. A great way to make car salesmen extinct which is what they should be along with estate agents.

'kinell. It's like one of your kids works for drivethedeal or something.

Oops, getting my Isle of Wight natives confused

the digger 11-07-2018 10:53 AM

People who essentially watch their team lose once every four (two for the really committed) years talking about the years of hurt.

PT109 11-07-2018 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wighteagle (Post 14328497)

I can also vouch for drive the deal. My local car dealer matched their offer when I showed them their quote. The discount was huge - more than I ever thought I could negotiate with the dealer directly. Dealership was unhappy but wanted the business so it added credibility to drive the deal in my opinion - dealerships clearly recognise these types of broker otherwise they would have told me to do one.

Annoyingly (back on topic), it also makes me realise how much margin there is in new car sales and how I should have been using this tactic for years.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 11-07-2018 08:51 PM

Adverts that use the same ******* phone alerts that you have on your own device and have you reaching for your fecking mobile. Gets me every time. Wankers.

strawberry mivi 11-07-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14330128)
The feckwittery of human beings. This place has been a ghost town for nearly 45 years.

Must have been noisy when that lift shaft gave way.

To be fair, there are lots of unfinished buildings in Cyprus, many of them inhabited.

cappuccinoeagle 11-07-2018 09:02 PM

The new puke inducing Facebook ad

Lovren

glenn.f 11-07-2018 11:02 PM

Clive Tyldesley

art malice 11-07-2018 11:15 PM

Beer chucking.

Wankers.

the digger 11-07-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14331897)
Beer chucking.

Wankers.

Agreed.

"yay, we scored, and now no one has anything to celebrate with and everyone will have to spend 20 minutes queueing at the bar"

If there was one thing responsible for England going out, I'd say it was this disgraceful waste of beer.

Hedgehog 11-07-2018 11:44 PM

Another message on the voice mail, and a hand written card in the mail today.

I think I have a new admirer.

The Norwoodsman 11-07-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 14331843)
Clive Tyldesley

Yup. He's a testicle.

Little Fozzie 12-07-2018 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 14331294)
The new puke inducing Facebook ad

Yup. 'That's not ok'.

Thanks Mum, you c**t

Wolfnipplechips 12-07-2018 12:56 AM

I’m irritated by football fans who post on a message board about “inexperienced” managers, whilst pointing out the faults and mistakes they feel the manager has made.

Despite being actually, totally, verifiably and utterly... inexperienced.

It’s like Dave from “cleansing services” trying to tell Bill Gates how to build a successful business.

elgin eagle 12-07-2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry mivi (Post 14331291)
To be fair, there are lots of unfinished buildings in Cyprus, many of them inhabited.

Not whole towns with a great bit of beach though.

We can't have it so you can't have it. Mind bending stupidity.

Isle of Wight 12-07-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14330138)

It's ok we're all related in some way over here 😉

wighteagle 12-07-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14330138)

No I don't know anyone who works for drivethedeal. They have saved me a lot of money when I have bought cars. That's all.

Maidstoned Eagle 12-07-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14330056)
A bit too much juice for my liking...

https://www.myamericanmarket.com/184...able-juice.jpg

Gas is well cheap for septics.

Pub Idol 12-07-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 14331843)
Clive Tyldesley

Yeah I cant stand him - Is he widely liked? He often says exactly what I don't want to hear :supergrin:

Stellavista 12-07-2018 02:33 PM

It annoys me that Rock n' Roll Parts 1 & 2 is such a great record, but you can't justify playing it anymore because Glitter's a convicted nonce.
Thank f*ck Cliff didn't get done.

Il Padrino 12-07-2018 02:49 PM

The bloke off the wizard of oz advert

‘But we can get you home ,just do the shoe thing’:veryangry

Stellavista 12-07-2018 02:59 PM

That my teenage kids, all musicians, don't really get the joy of f*cking loud music.
I play something to them, which they may or may not enjoy, and they nearly always ask me to play it more quietly. What the f*ck? How can you listen to rock music quietly? That's alien to me.

Purepalace 12-07-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14332755)
That my teenage kids, all musicians, don't really get the joy of f*cking loud music.
I play something to them, which they may or may not enjoy, and they nearly always ask me to play it more quietly. What the f*ck? How can you listen to rock music quietly? That's alien to me.

Was it Gary Glitter?

the digger 12-07-2018 03:06 PM

Litter

Stellavista 12-07-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purepalace (Post 14332759)
Was it Gary Glitter?

Rolf Harris.....

danpalace07 12-07-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Beer chucking.

Wankers.

Celebration police

firesign 12-07-2018 08:39 PM

having to come up with 'objectives' at work

I've been working for 30 years and in every job, every year, everyone hates doing their objectives. From lowly assistants to chief executives there comes a point when the same old shit comes round

"****, i've got to submit my objectives by Friday"
"Can I have a look at your objectives and tweak them a bit?"
"Just copy what you did last year, no one will notice"
"This shitty system HR have some up with doesn't work, why can't we do it the old way?"

etc etc etc

Stellavista 12-07-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firesign (Post 14333379)

I've been working for 30 years and in every job, every year, everyone hates doing their objectives. From lowly assistants to chief executives there comes a point when the same old shit comes round

"****, i've got to my objectives by Friday"
"Can I have a look at your objectives and tweak them a bit?"
"Just copy what you did last year, no one will notice"
"This shitty system HR have some up with doesn't work, why can't we do it the old way?"

etc etc etc

There are only so many self-evident truths, but one of the top ten is that everyone who works in HR is a c*nt.

Wolfnipplechips 12-07-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14333391)
There are only so many self-evident truths, but one of the top ten is that everyone who works in HR is a c*nt.

This is an interesting analysis.

I think you may be on to something.

In my experience, people who work in HR are generally people who have worked in operations, find it quite tiring and a bit tough so take a sideways move in to office based bollocks.

They then proceed to make life difficult for operators and the general workforce alike.

In summary you are correct.

Dorking .Eagle 12-07-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firesign (Post 14333379)

c

We have a monthly 'one to one' with your manager (with written record) and twice a year a PDR - personal development review (formerly known as Appaisal,but 'rebranded')

What a load of fecking bollocks. Even the managers are like 'help me out here, we've got to put down something' to satisfy the beurocratic system.

:wallbash:

Selhurst Celtic 12-07-2018 10:04 PM

HR = Scum.

cappuccinoeagle 13-07-2018 12:42 AM

Quote:

Beer chucking.

Wankers.

To be fair, some of the beer probably been consumed (Budweiser, Corona etc) its better to chuck it.

Maidstoned Eagle 13-07-2018 08:28 AM

Beer snobs

the drexciyan 13-07-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14333391)

All wannabe psychologists and control freaks but painfully lacking in self-awareness in their ivory towers that they lack the respect of employees.

Stellavista 13-07-2018 11:13 AM

I enjoy Robert Elms's show, but he is curiously apolitical for a working class lad who went to the LSE.

Catford Eagle 13-07-2018 11:24 AM

That poxy Jackie Chan record. Generally on the work radio about 10 times in 8 hours. Saying Jackie Chan 300 times in 3 minutes isn't big, and it certainly isn't fkin clever. Cockwombles.

art malice 13-07-2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14333885)
I enjoy Robert Elms's show, but he is curiously apolitical for a working class lad who went to the LSE.

Trump? Bet he’s been warned to avoid the subject.

rhiannapaul 13-07-2018 01:47 PM

Sadik Khan on good morning tv calling free Tommy Robinson march saturday a extreme far right group and twat Morgan just nodding pair of wanchors

Stellavista 13-07-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14333957)
Trump? Bet he’s been warned to avoid the subject.

Feltz doesn't. I think he genuinely has only a passing interest in politics, which is astonishing, considering where he was educated. He seems more interested in jazz, fashion and cycling.

Terrace Bickle 13-07-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 14333470)
HR = Scum.

^ This in spades.

the digger 13-07-2018 02:40 PM

Modern food and cooking

Stellavista 13-07-2018 02:45 PM

The neighbours and their three year building programme. Wankers.

art malice 13-07-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14334195)
Feltz doesn't. I think he genuinely has only a passing interest in politics, which is astonishing, considering where he was educated. He seems more interested in jazz, fashion and cycling.

Mmm fair point about Feltz.

New Romantics weren't big on politics, as I recall.

Stellavista 13-07-2018 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14334242)
Mmm fair point about Feltz.

New Romantics weren't big on politics, as I recall.

True :p

Joe85 13-07-2018 06:35 PM

Parents.

Utter *****.

matt_himself 13-07-2018 06:49 PM

Baldists. I love being bald.

elgin eagle 13-07-2018 07:34 PM

Obvious trolls that never, ever, seem to cop a ban.

matt_himself 13-07-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14334591)
Obvious trolls that never, ever, seem to cop a ban.

Where as your posts are always non-confrontational and balanced.

elgin eagle 13-07-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt_himself (Post 14334608)
Where as your posts are always non-confrontational and balanced.

But never trolling.

matt_himself 13-07-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14334620)
But never trolling.

Yes dear. Of course not.

Hedgehog 14-07-2018 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14332568)
Gas is well cheap for septics.

Gas is not the problem.... I just want a good ride that is quiet.... Much like Donald Trump apparentently!

Wayne Andrews is God 14-07-2018 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14332755)

As being someone with Tinnitus, hearing humming right now, I wish I looked after my ears more carefully like your children.

Wayne Andrews is God 14-07-2018 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catford Eagle (Post 14333902)
That poxy Jackie Chan record. Generally on the work radio about 10 times in 8 hours. Saying Jackie Chan 300 times in 3 minutes isn't big, and it certainly isn't fkin clever. Cockwombles.

Is this a mumble rap track?

Isle of Wight 14-07-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14334478)
Parents.

Utter *****.

Kids

Utter millstones

the digger 14-07-2018 12:47 PM

People who sit with their feet on the seats on public transport.

elgin eagle 14-07-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14335216)
People who sit with their feet on the seats on public transport.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=si...iw=962&bih=601

Stellavista 14-07-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14335001)
As being someone with Tinnitus, hearing humming right now, I wish I looked after my ears more carefully like your children.

Yeh, but I bet you had a great time at those Hawkwind gigs, off your gourd, with your head in the bass bin.

elgin eagle 14-07-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14335698)
Yeh, but I bet you had a great time at those Hawkwind gigs, off your gourd, with your head in the bass bin.

Sonic Attack

Bit like the volume in the pub just now.