CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

LLCOOLSTEVE 17-09-2011 10:54 AM

His son had a good job preseason

pauldrulez 17-09-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
His son had a good job preseason

He does it in-season as well, works the sideline with the notebook and a water bottle.

I'm sure you all noticed ;) that Bill was wearing a Rutgers hoodie. I believe one of his sons goes there (Pats long snapper in 2012 or 13 ;). Belichick drafted Devin McCourty at the end of this year. McCourty's College: Rutgers. I think his son actually plays lacrosse there, Bill loves the sport.

pauldrulez 17-09-2011 11:18 AM

Finished it, the other part I noticed.

After Denver, Bill was pissed with the Offense and saying the same things a lot of fans were.

That's the moment he decided that Gronk and Hernandez were coming and Maroney was going at the end of the year.

Swanny32 17-09-2011 11:24 AM

Anywhere I can watch this on demand Paul rather than have to wait for it to come on NFL network again?

pauldrulez 17-09-2011 11:27 AM

You can watch 75% of it on NFL.com.

http://www.mega upload.com/?d=CV6MZSME

Is where you can download it from which is what i'm doing now.

Remove the space obviously.

oz_da II 17-09-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
He does it in-season as well, works the sideline with the notebook and a water bottle.

I'm sure you all noticed ;) that Bill was wearing a Rutgers hoodie. I believe one of his sons goes there (Pats long snapper in 2012 or 13 ;). Belichick drafted Devin McCourty at the end of this year. McCourty's College: Rutgers. I think his son actually plays lacrosse there, Bill loves the sport.

He was captain of his university lacrosse team apparently.

Notice plenty of hockey memorabilia in his office. Bobby Orr, Miracle on Ice etc. :p

pauldrulez 17-09-2011 12:58 PM

I love how everyone knows he hates the Conference Calls and other media stuff.

Then they show him taking a Conference Call with the media while eating his lunch. He really takes it seriously ;)

oz_da II 17-09-2011 01:07 PM

How awful were those Broncos retro uniforms?

Amusing discussion with Bill and the equally looking silly referees.

gingerob 17-09-2011 01:40 PM

8 day till the opening Eagles home game and i'm going to be there. I'm so excited. Over the last few years my love for football(soccer) has faded a bit as me love for NFL has grown.

pauldrulez 18-09-2011 08:55 AM

:p

Oh, and it's Gameday :lux:

Swanny32 18-09-2011 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gingerob
8 day till the opening Eagles home game and i'm going to be there. I'm so excited. Over the last few years my love for football(soccer) has faded a bit as me love for NFL has grown.

Likewise fella, get a bit bored of football nowadays, I await Sunday more than any other day of the week.

Enjoy the Linc if you haven't been before, it's a very special place. Make sure you get there early as the queues to get in are huge!

gingerob 18-09-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Likewise fella, get a bit bored of football nowadays, I await Sunday more than any other day of the week.

Enjoy the Linc if you haven't been before, it's a very special place. Make sure you get there early as the queues to get in are huge!

yep first time i have been. kick off is 1pm what time should i get there to allow me a good amount of time to look around and go to the club shop and that?

pauldrulez 18-09-2011 10:44 AM

Anyone here ever used Stubhub before for tickets?

Where did you get your tickets sent to?

Benzhiyi 18-09-2011 11:04 AM

Yes, every year for NFL/baseball.

I get 'em sent to mates in the States. Usually RDS.

jazman 18-09-2011 11:16 AM

It's Gameday baby!!! :lux:

After a great day at Lords yesterday, I'm looking forward to a full evening of RedZone action ... sat through all the action last week and couldn't think of anything better on a Sunday.

pauldrulez 18-09-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
Yes, every year for NFL/baseball.

I get 'em sent to mates in the States. Usually RDS.

How does RDS get them to you?

I'm alright for Bruins ones as I can print them off and take them with me, other than that, i'm alright.

BLUE BOY 18-09-2011 11:58 AM

Gameday and im gonna watch the Seahawks batter the Steelers!

gingerob 18-09-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Anyone here ever used Stubhub before for tickets?

Where did you get your tickets sent to?

I used StubHub and got the tickets sent to my Washington office and got someone to send them in the internal over to me.

pauldrulez 18-09-2011 01:11 PM

StubHub reckon I wouldn't get them in the US until 4 days before the game.

I'm trying to persuade someone in America to take charge over them for me :D

Strathclyde Eagle 18-09-2011 01:17 PM

I think I have found a way to freak out any Seahawk fans on here. Fancy this as your new home uni? :D

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6174/...a4c18153_o.jpg