CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

pauldrulez 19-01-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Fail. :p

Bollocks!

Serves me right for replying when I woke up.

Point remains, Ravens D have played 180+ snaps in 2 weeks. Pats played 60odd last week, and a lot of it was at the end and bend but don't break. That will take it's toll on a team, and if the Pats go Oregon-speed (and move the ball), it's going to be tough.

I can see Belichick's planning now... next year, they can run power (3TE/Gronk etc), they can spread it out (2 TE's, Lloyd, Welker, Vereen), or they can just run pure speed (Demps, Vereen, Hernandez, Welker, Gronk), and be able to run or pass out of any situation. Smash teams with power, change one player and hit them downfield with speed

saxoneagle 19-01-2013 11:57 AM

This isn't our year. I think we'll be better next year.

Ravens 27-24
49ers 38-31

AddiscombeEagle 19-01-2013 12:01 PM

Pats by ten for me. Sadly I can't see this being close.

I fancy Atlanta in the other game.

jazman 19-01-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveyHawking
Decent health insurance?? :p


I actually find that clip rather disgusting to be honest. Do you seriously enjoy watching that?

Some on here know my feelings about such things so I will leave it at that.

saxoneagle 19-01-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
I actually find that clip rather disgusting to be honest. Do you seriously enjoy watching that?

Some on here know my feelings about such things so I will leave it at that.

Quite. Even though they are all accidental, who likes watching players get injured?

jazman 19-01-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Quite. Even though they are all accidental, who likes watching players get injured?

It's irrelevant whether they are accidental or not (luckily they are in this case), to set up a clip of such players getting injured is sick. I want to see the best players play. A

SteveyHawking 19-01-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
I actually find that clip rather disgusting to be honest. Do you seriously enjoy watching that?

Some on here know my feelings about such things so I will leave it at that.

Just posted the video to let people know what Funk meant when he mentioned Bernard Pollard and the Patriots. I never said it was enjoyable to watch. :confused:

Funk Butter 19-01-2013 09:35 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BA5gDK4CYAI_DKq.jpg:large
How can we lose with Otter Nation behind us?

Latvian Eagle 19-01-2013 10:38 PM

Good luck this weekend Ravens!!! :p

jazman 19-01-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveyHawking
Just posted the video to let people know what Funk meant when he mentioned Bernard Pollard and the Patriots. I never said it was enjoyable to watch. :confused:

It's cool fella, not a dig at you. More the person that put it together. Just hits a nerve for me ...

Anyhow, looking forward to the games tomorrow night. I don't mind who wins either game if I'm honest but at a push I'd select Niners/Ravens Super Bowl.

SteveyHawking 20-01-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
It's cool fella, not a dig at you. More the person that put it together. Just hits a nerve for me ...

Anyhow, looking forward to the games tomorrow night. I don't mind who wins either game if I'm honest but at a push I'd select Niners/Ravens Super Bowl.

Fair enough. People getting injured should never be celebrated. Plus the dancing at the end is awful.

I still reckon it'll be a 49ers Patriots Superbowl. Had that pegged since before Wildcard Weekend.

kayjay 20-01-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveyHawking
Fair enough. People getting injured should never be celebrated. Plus the dancing at the end is awful.

I still reckon it'll be a 49ers Patriots Superbowl. Had that pegged since before Wildcard Weekend.

TBH, it looked likely after their last meeting at Foxboro - epic encounter!

High Roller 20-01-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Good luck this weekend Ravens!!! :p

Bet they dont live up to the Broncos game. we'll see. ;)

Icy 20-01-2013 06:01 PM

I'd like to see the Falcons go all the way. Tough ask though.

davematt 20-01-2013 09:06 PM

WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THAN US? NOBODY!!!!!!

COME ON NINERS!

CT_Palace 20-01-2013 09:06 PM

:love: Erin

Come on SF!!


Worried about all the nice - last time Kaerpernik had to cope with noise like that was at Seattle.....

saxoneagle 20-01-2013 09:06 PM

I want to do dirty things to Erin Andrews.

saxoneagle 20-01-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace
:love: Erin

Come on SF!!


Worried about all the nice - last time Kaerpernik had to cope with noise like that was at Seattle.....

By the first 3 and out they'll be quiet!

saxoneagle 20-01-2013 09:11 PM

Er, DE-FENSE?

Funk Butter 20-01-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funk Butter
JULIO!

JULIO!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.