CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Ashes 2021 - 4-0 (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285220)

churley1988 18-12-2021 06:15 AM

I’m not a huge cricket fan and appreciate there might be covid measures in place, but is it always that empty in the stadium there?

Looks like a lovely day for it, seems odd to me.

ebyeeckeagle 18-12-2021 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by churley1988 (Post 16157411)
Iím not a huge cricket fan and appreciate there might be covid measures in place, but is it always that empty in the stadium there?

Looks like a lovely day for it, seems odd to me.

Xmas shopping is Agnews guess. Looks gorgeous. Personally prefer the slightly freezing misty rain that I am going to be standing in watching my son play in about 5 hours ;)

churley1988 18-12-2021 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle (Post 16157412)
Xmas shopping is Agnews guess. Looks gorgeous. Personally prefer the slightly freezing misty rain that I am going to be standing in watching my son play in about 5 hours ;)

Ha, hope your son wins his game! Perfect conditions for a few slide tackles.

Tomo 18-12-2021 07:15 AM

A much needed session win for England. Letís hope we can do it for another session.

ExiledStirling 18-12-2021 07:52 AM

Fantastic resistance and has the potential to match Australia's first innings.

However I cannot shake off the feeling of when will the batting collapse begin ��

ExiledStirling 18-12-2021 07:56 AM

Probably now ��

KYLIE MINEAGLE 18-12-2021 07:58 AM

Root gone

ebyeeckeagle 18-12-2021 08:08 AM

Root looked very comfortable but that can happen after a break.

Can the mid order knuckle down, concentrate and be disciplined? There's a body of evidence that suggests not.....

RazorsEdge 18-12-2021 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 16157691)
Probably now ��

Stop vexing :)

RazorsEdge 18-12-2021 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle (Post 16157699)
Root looked very comfortable but that can happen after a break.

Can the mid order knuckle down, concentrate and be disciplined? There's a body of evidence that suggests not.....

Well we can only hope

RazorsEdge 18-12-2021 08:17 AM

Starc is back

RazorsEdge 18-12-2021 08:19 AM

Starc strikes

ExiledStirling 18-12-2021 08:21 AM

:(

bradpitt 18-12-2021 08:22 AM

They’ll wrap this up in an hour

Olympian2 18-12-2021 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradpitt (Post 16157706)
Theyíll wrap this up in an hour

The innings or the match? :p

RazorsEdge 18-12-2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 16157708)
The innings or the match? :p

The latter I believe lol

Worksop Palace 18-12-2021 08:31 AM

We really are quite pathetic aren’t we.

RazorsEdge 18-12-2021 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 16157714)
We really are quite pathetic arenít we.

Clueless more than pathetic.

Playing test match is a art which we don't seem to posses

ExiledStirling 18-12-2021 08:44 AM

So disappointing honestly thought the two of them would have reached a partnership in double figures

doogleboy 18-12-2021 08:47 AM

Pathetic again.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.