CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

ardeo 29-04-2010 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
:o

How about when we were winning two in the 70s? ;)

It was a long rest :D

jazman 29-04-2010 05:47 PM

:D :o

Oh the Greenie banter has returned ... :lux:

Swanny32 29-04-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
:D :o

Oh the Greenie banter has returned ... :lux:

It never went away, you just weren't being targeted for once.............

Swanny32 29-04-2010 06:07 PM

I'm going to try and track down our resident Foreskin fan on Xbox, if he logs on again anytime soon, he hasn't posted on here for ages, since we smashed the bejesus out the Skins in week 4 or 5 of last season! He should have finished his book by now? Would like to see what he thinks of the whole McNabb thing.

AddiscombeEagle 29-04-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
We could get 24 at a push IMO.

peagle and Bellyman are 2 new ones to add. EEIE can put his money where his mouth is.

Some of our Australian friends can join as well. I'm sure i'm missing people though.

My brother would be interested to if we were short.

ardeo 29-04-2010 06:34 PM

Be good to have 24, so we still have to dig reasonably deep. Liked the fact 100 was a good score last season, and you were likely to have a few duds in your team.

Nice that its not all down to the draft as you can make good (relatively unknown) pick ups during the year.

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 29-04-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
We could get 24 at a push IMO.

peagle and Bellyman are 2 new ones to add. EEIE can put his money where his mouth is.

Some of our Australian friends can join as well. I'm sure i'm missing people though.

But i am a Fantasy Virgin Paul...................I may need some help!!! :p

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 29-04-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
:o

How about when we were winning two in the 70s? ;)

How about the three (NFL Titles 48,49 & 60) we won before your 'orrible excuse of a franchise even existed!!! ;) :afro: :moo:

JAT :hi: :D

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 29-04-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
:D :o

Oh the Greenie banter has returned ... :lux:

:p :angel: :D

ardeo 29-04-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edenbridge Eagle In Exile
But i am a Fantasy Virgin Paul...................I may need some help!!! :p

As was I, but i crushed all before me last season to win the league and playoffs!

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 29-04-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeo
As was I, but i crushed all before me last season to win the league and playoffs!

Go on then, i'll give it a go!!!! :o

ardeo 29-04-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edenbridge Eagle In Exile
Go on then, i'll give it a go!!!! :o

Good good, Eagles boys do it best!!! Swanny came 2nd in the league stage (but 4th overall) in his first season too.

I also came 2nd in survival predictions, as I forgot about the early kick offs and didn't make my pick :(

AddiscombeEagle 29-04-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeo
Good good, Eagles boys do it best!!! Swanny came 2nd in the league stage (but 4th overall) in his first season too.

I also came 2nd in survival predictions, as I forgot about the early kick offs and didn't make my pick :(

Like your team, I think your competitive period is over.:D ;)

The fantasy league will be looking different next year.

pauldrulez 29-04-2010 07:22 PM

Darn tootin'

:D

jazman 29-04-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edenbridge Eagle In Exile
How about the three (NFL Titles 48,49 & 60) we won before your 'orrible excuse of a franchise even existed!!! ;) :afro: :moo:

JAT :hi: :D

Now who's showing their age?? :D :hi: :o :)

pauldrulez 29-04-2010 08:25 PM

Superbowls are what count. Not National Championships between a few teams.

Swanny32 29-04-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeo
Good good, Eagles boys do it best!!! Swanny came 2nd in the league stage (but 4th overall) in his first season too.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!! Good to have you on board EEIE

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 29-04-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Superbowls are what count. Not National Championships between a few teams.

:S: ;)

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 29-04-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AddiscombeEagle
Like your team, I think your competitive period is over.:D ;)

The fantasy league will be looking different next year.

Fighting talk from a Cleveland Browns fan :p

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile 29-04-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!! Good to have you on board EEIE

:p Fly Eagles Fly on the road to Victory........!!! :p


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.