Thread: Suggested Team and Formation For: Arsenal (H) 04/04/22
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2022, 10:15 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
It was interesting reading that Vieira thought, when he took the job, that Olise, Zaha and Eze could all play in the same team. If heís going to continue with 4-3-3 and Mateta up front, which he should, this is the only way to fit them all in.

I donít want to overstate the point, although I do appear to be very fond of doing just that, but I think Eze in midfield - just one player - transforms the entire side and makes it work. Why itís taken 5 months I donít know but at least Vieira finally got it right.
It has taken 5 months because Eze has come back from a terrible injury and needed a long rehabilitation with gentle easing into the side to play in a new role with new responsibilities. Vieira has done it the right way.