Thread: Suggested Team and Formation For: Arsenal (H) 04/04/22
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2022, 04:28 AM

glaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
I would anticipate Schlupp returning in place of Eze for Arsenal

After all the only reason he didn't start was suspension
Unfortunately I agree. I worry that Eze is still considerably down the pecking order despite the encouraging performance against Everton. Still, at least it will have silenced the doubters and worriers that Eze wouldn’t be able to return to his old self. And hopefully that performance will give him a strong case for starting in place of Gallagher against Chelsea.