Thread: Metaverse
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 06:34 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
not sure I'll be in the demographic for metaverse, not that it'll interest me either, that's assuming we have a choice by the time it is out of beta testing.
One thing i will be keeping an eye on though is which crypto currency they will be utilising and putting an amount of cash into it.
anyone fancy a syndicate ? RussArchv2 anyone ? ok, too soon....sorry.