Thread: Metaverse
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 09:14 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post
I'd anticipate a place where you could watch Palace play on a hologram pitch, plus with the added bonus of your hologram or VR self-mixing and interacting with hologram support, say even with a few from on this BBS.... now that would be interesting. So I can see how we won't be going backwards if something like this does come to the fore.

I guess the bounderies are endless.
Interestingly Japan's bid for (I think) the 2022 World Cup included a commitment to develop hologram technology which would have allowed fans the world over to attend stadia in their own countries to watch the games in Japan as though they were really there. I was convinced at the time that FIFA would go for that as the opportunities to multiply the income from ticket sales and sponsorship were self-evident.