View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 02:56 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
I suspect so. Iíve got tix for the SL ODI at the Oval on 1st July & received a mail from Surrey yesterday saying that the game is currently due to go ahead with capacity crowd but that that was dependent on Govt roadmap.

Iíve booked 25 tix for me & mates for the T20 game vs Middx on 25th Jun. Iíve started working out which 5 or 6 I love the most. Weíve all seen Sophieís Choice, right?
25? No wonder they sold out. Not sure I even talk to that many people these days. So Surrey's most profitable 4 games could take a big kicking