View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 10:50 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Yeah, Iím looking forward to going to the game vs Glamorgan tonight. Also got tix for Sussex on Thurs but the forecast looks a bit dodgy, as it does for Friday (Hants).
Yes. My first visit to the Oval this year tonight. The weather does look a bit iffy for the end of the week. Be a shame if the games are affected. Going Thursday but gave my Hants ticket to a mate as I will be watching England v Jocks.