View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 12:35 AM
Stroud1

minch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
I do not disagree . Hodgson is a master of grinding out unexpected draws , Howe probably does not have that in his locker . However i would say Bournemouth losing Brooks for nearly whole season was huge blow to them . I would dread to think of Zaha being out for best part of season .
Its odd though, but just recently with Eze and Jairo in Midfield our forward play has looked much better under Roy. With Schlupp, Eze and Jairo pushing forward from midfield, even Benteke was starting to join in with flicks, one two's and goal efforts. Could be the start of a new era under Roy.