View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 10:02 AM

Webb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad to see White bow out, but what a career.

Kim is head and shoulders the best female rider - quite an achievement to have two years out between Games and still be so dominant and make very difficult things look very easy.

Man, I wish I'd got my arse in gear and sorted a trip out to the Alps this year. Need for possible house move so maybe next year!

Last edited by Webb; 11-02-2022 at 10:04 AM.